Other countries you have an appealing too

Personally i like Germany, The language, the people, the history, the culture the food and their world-view.

Most Germans probably dont relate to Norway at all but i feel like we are are pretty close.
Like a brother who moved far away and barely keeps in contact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU5PgCH7TzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=IU5PgCH7TzA

such honor

germans are ok, dubs don't lie

thats right

Italians is not bad eater, el pomodoro.
but i dont understand any itqlian, and they usually dont understand me

U just know germany by visiting on vacations?

I like you nordic people you're alright

Germany as well. Best country ever to exist, regardless of their current policies.

They really love googles.

all european countries are amazing.

Guys thats to much praise for us. If you continue we might even stop hating ourselves.
>Love you too Norwaybros, Italianbros and Brazilbros.

I agree with Germany, they always looked to me like honest, serious and worker people (maybe in reality is different)

i really like france, been studying the language for a bit and got interested in their culture
their politics leave something to be desired good luck frenchbros

yes, I havent been that many times though. Only berlin Koln, Dortmund and Aachen and a few months of studding the language. Stumbled across it from time to time and just got to love it more and more.

French

I visit France a lot and have done for my entire life. The fondest memories from my childhood was visiting Mont Saint Michel and St Malo with my school.

basically ive just driven trough Germany a coupple of times and visited Berlin once.
met q lot of good people at the hostels and inns and some amazing drivers on the Autobahn! who made my trip great, every time

I wish i actually knew some Germans ,

probably france too. I have been driving trough France to visit Sark, channel islands 3 times now,

K. Ur studying the language just for fun, or whats your motive?

Btw, i'am currently pressing norsk vocabulary

no, i chose it in school but had to cancel after half a year. dont know much, but i really like the sound of it. if your doing Norwegian, you might get it. the similarities and the construction of the language

Love Germany and the Germans.

Britfag here, I love germany and Norway.

Kinda find myself wondering what would have happened if the germans had won WW2, maybe things would actually be better by now, would still be 70 years ago. Plenty of time to rebuild.

Dont get invaded my muzzi's if you can help it, seriously!

I think the fact that we can be cunts to each other at times but still somehow manage to live alongside shows that deep down, we are pretty cool with each other.

I like America during the 50s

well, sort of not the whole Nazi- kill all that is inferior thing

YES

Right Side Unite!

>Nazism is an inferior thing

Idd, it is actually quite easy to pick up, instead of all this slav stuff...
I started cuz ive seen on another pol some based comments from Maria Hoili and started digging her blog.

I wanna go there on vacations next year, whats the cheapest way to get my hands in alcohol and where not to go?

Be honest, one of the reasons you sympathise with Nazis are their rad uniforms.

I like australia very much. Nice nature, cities and people, ecept abos, shitposters and animals that could kill me

Nah, fuck that. Germans are the most overhyped pieces of garbage on earth. WW2 is a fantastic example. So you got these guys that think they are these perfect ubermensch, and a lot of people buy into that hype. But does the hype turn out to be true? NO! Their military tactics were ass (blitzkreig is something a 5 year old can come up with), they didn't even do well in the Olympics, despite having what's considered "advanced tech" at the time it sure didn't work all that great, and had to rely against fear mongering through Jews to gain anything.

One can even say that Germany, or even Trump, or Cred Forums and its memes are all very similar in a way. They can all get people deluded in some form of hype or image or message, but at the end of the day none of it will ever stand a chance against reality itself since it's all built on delusions.

yes, we could be cunts, and dicks to each other at a level, at a certain degree. and then square up and get over it. i think this is true for the many Nordic countries, "nordic" by my definition. Finland, Sweeden, Norway, Iceland/faro UK, germany etc

t. Jamal
Itz right you wuz kings

They sure had great fashion. Then again, what can you expect from a people that valued tradition, discipline, and self-respect so such a great extent?

Oh wow, first 'murrican post is full of shit flinging.

Who would have thought?!

Too bad German alcohol will be haram soon

Spanish and Italians. It's pretty fucking sad that Poland is isolated culturally, althought I say that because Idk what's really the case with Slovaks, Hungarians and Lithuanians. I feel like V4 and some other countries are similar

this, its a fact it was an incredible good looking uniform and system.
Not to mention the propaganda,

I'm a spaniard living in Salzburg since some weeks ago. I'll work here for 8 months till juni. I never understood nationalismus untill I came to this beautiful land. The sense of respect for nature, their traditions, their amazing friendly (non-cucked) people, their values are fucking amazing, and I love it.
Austria is underrated as fuck.

WE ARE ALL ONE RACE
THE HUMAN RACE

You have to go back

my old joiner boss was polish, and a few guys i work with are Estonians. Cheers
or "Skåå"l to Poland and Estonia.
Do you say NOSTROVIA?

Germans didn't believe they were ubermensch, they were working towards developing a group of Nietzschean super-humans.

Compared to the U.S.:
>Came in to steal the glory and cause WW2 with the Treaty of versailles in WW1
>Could only win their major area of operations by dropping a nuke on their enemies during WW2
>Let hippies whinging fuck them out of wiping out gooks in Vietnam
>Took over 10 years to ''''find'''' Osama Bin Laden
>Achieved literally nothing in Iraq except making the area worse and strengthening the Kikes grip on international finance
>Achieved nothing in Afghanistan except for setting the precedent for callously killing teenage goat herders
>Dragged it's allies into over a decade of pointless wars for it's Jewish overlords

At least Germany stood for something at one point or another. All the U.S. has to back it up is the constitution and that's basically just English political theory. You can't even legally enforce it kek. Absolute joke of a country, a complete failed experiment.

If I am Jamal, you're a fat lazy German piece of shit who's only jealous of the immigrants because they have far more of a drive to work hard than you ever will and thus are far more valuable than you'll ever be.

Sorry, unlike the rest of this board that just trolls and memes random shit, I like to keep it real.

Cheers = Na zdrowie = literally "for being healthy/well being"

Well, we are all germanic for starters.
We should have had a Northern union instead of a european one.
Fuck every country south from the flemish part of belgium.

>keep it real
Yep, you're Tyrone alright.

yeah yeah. relax no-one mentioned race.

this confuses me a bit.
A race is defined as: two of the same "race"that can provide offspring which is able to produce offspring that is capable of creating more offspring.

- in the animalworld.
I may not put it right but an exampple is Darwin birds
Is a female and a male able to produce offspring that is able to recreate offspring it is the same race"
lol, just realized my English sucks

I'm paying my taxes here and contributing to local economy. I'm not a parasyte of the social walfare, I don't have a job in Spain and here I do. I don't see why should I go back.

Too bad there are just too many idiots in the human race, no?

>Germans didn't believe they were ubermensch, they were working towards developing a group of Nietzschean super-humans.
And failed miserably due to a far more delusional approach to it.

>Came in to steal the glory and cause WW2 with the Treaty of versailles in WW1
You mean make the dumbasses responsible for fucking shit up in the first place to actually fucking pay? Nah...that's wrong!

>Could only win their major area of operations by dropping a nuke on their enemies during WW2
>lets send in more of our people to die despite us at this point begging Japan to surrender

>Let hippies whinging fuck them out of wiping out gooks in Vietnam
>implying we should've been there in the first place
>implying Nixon was a hippie
>implying hippies existed in the 70s

>Took over 10 years to ''''find'''' Osama Bin Laden
Did a far better job at it than any other country ever could

>Achieved literally nothing in Iraq except making the area worse and strengthening the Kikes grip on international finance
Nah, we had to wipe out Saddam, or else there would have been more than two Gulf Wars.

>Achieved nothing in Afghanistan except for setting the precedent for callously killing teenage goat herders
Al Qaeda is weaker than ever, and the only reason everyone's on the ISIS meme is because the true asshole power of that area (Al Qaeda) got its ass whooped by us.

>Dragged it's allies into over a decade of pointless wars for it's Jewish overlords
Yup, delusional memes are all you got to offer, I am not surprised.

>At least Germany stood for something at one point or another.
Yeah, and it was all delusions to make them escape reality and responsibility.

>All the U.S. has to back it up is the constitution
Which helps us maintain our heads in reality instead of doing stupid shit.

>and that's basically just English political theory
Not at all. We moved away from you because we were sick of your system.

Interesting, is that how you write it? sounds much like the russian "Nostrovia"

Sorry for being Ignorant btw

Here's a (you) nigger

>sounds much like the russian "Nostrovia"
We are all Slavs, we have very similar languages. Yesterday I spoke polish with a Ukrainian and he spoke ukrainian and we understood each other anyway

>still going with the google meme
Pretty indicative of how little you guys are able to react to reality, honestly.

Yup

>Pretty indicative of how little you guys are able to react to reality
I don't know, seems fairly accurate to me.

kek jette snyggt

In middle school I made the mistake of admitting I thought the uniforms were well tailored and I got sent to the principal's office.

>"b-but they look neat!"

shame