The Turner Diaries

What do you think of this book? Is it just racist and antisemitic garbage or actually worth a read?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

One last bump, I know you fags have read it

Reading books, as opposed to internet shit, hasn't been worthwhile for a few years now.

Everything is worth a read, but I personally never read it. Sounds like a cool race war novel.

Never read it. I'm actually curious too. I know the story, and I know what it predicts. I might buy it, but if there's one book that'll put you on a watch list, it's the Turner Diaries.

It was written as a Reaction to the writings of the protocols of Zion.

The content in that book literally physically changed the US government.

You can compare it to current events with the book starting after the first few million Refugee waves begin and things become like Germany, where migrant rape is legalized in the US.

When you think about it, you can read the Protocols of Zion, and think about all the current happenings, and what could happen.

And you could literally write a dystopia novel and make millions and it would red pill people.

You just have to change some archetypes, to avoid racism.

There are pdf's online. It's dogshit. Horribly written.

>what do you think of datamining
Fuck off CIA, no one reads your stupid memebook, no matter how hard you try to push the meme that anyone has, no one gives a fuck about it.

I found it surprisingly not nearly as racist as I thought it would be.

The first half is a decent instruction manual for overthrowing the government but it kinda just sinks into a stormfaggot circlejerk after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ

>juts came in the mail

am I undersurveillance?

Based user here.

I found it to be a bit dated and eventually got so bored 2/3 the way in that I deleted the .pdf.

It has an interesting concept at the start, but some things like "they gave blacks positions to confiscate guns" seemed a bit too outlandish to take as real. Some of it is interesting, but it's a pretty short book so if you're bored, go for it. Just don't expect it to be an awesome read.

this. bought it at a gun show years ago. if you want a race war, you can fap to it. it shows pierce's contempt for christians, though. the christian identity prophet was the only part i found interesting.

>that pic

>be gun show
>sell stupid political shit that would get you in trouble with the Feds along with guns

> they gave blacks positions to confiscate guns
such as the presidency lol

It's a bit over the top

The book is pretty brutal. The plot starts off ok then goes pants on head retarded near the end.
But it's not horrible. I thought it was a good dystopian read.
T. Non-hwhite

Entertaining. I read it while recovering from a nasty injury in hospital one time. Worth a read just to get you to think about might-be stuff in such a situation. If you find it bullshit, it should at least have you trying to articulate to yourself why this is the case, to come up with something more realistic.

pretty common to sell that sort of thing at the shows in my area. no one's been drug off by the stasi yet

Great LARPing material, but a bit extreme.

I own a copy of it. Pretty good but it's not very hopeful if you just want America to be great again and all Americans to get along. The message of the book is the only way whites can save themselves is to go full domestic terrorist and slaughter every non white with zero compassion, it'll never happen. White are too nice.

It's very dated, in a way (generally the writing, if that makes sense). You can read it for free online.

For something a little more recent, try The Brigade.

What bothers me is that a big part of the plot is built around a presupposition that a sufficiently advanced government computer tracking database would make revolution impossible.

That the time to strike is NOW (as in 1978) before "the system" could dynamically recognize and catalogue the activities of millions of people every second and therefore quash absolutely any revolution in it's infancy.

And that if a white nationalist revolution didn't take place before such a system was implemented, there would never be one and the world would be doomed to wind up a permanent mulatto fiefdom ruled by a Jewish aristocracy for eternity.

Welp.

>slaughter every non white with zero compassion, it'll never happen. White are too nice.
And compare that Haiti is the location of a successful ethnic cleansing where the entire white population was massacred 200 years ago, Zimbabwe is maybe a decade from achieving the same result, and South Africa might have zero whites within the next 20 years.

Turns out there IS something niggers are better at.