Saddest shit you've ever seen -- GO

>Be me, Friday night, 2 AM
>Get done with a work project, stop by McDonalds try to grab a shitburger bcuz nothing else open
>Walk in, there's 20 drunk faggots trying to order food while screaming at each other
>Wait 15 mins in line behind two uppity blacks and their Seth Rogen looking friend
>Seth Rogen orders his food, then calls an uber
>There's like 20 people waiting for their food
>Uber arrives, Seth Rogen demands to receive his food immediately
>1000 yd stare manager tells him it isn't ready
>Seth Rogen demands his money back and food immediately
>Seth Rogen demands to speak to manager
>"iamthemanager.png"
>Manager refunds the order to his card, Seth Rogen wasn't even the one who paid
>Seth Rogen starts shouting about how his mom works at Corporate and doesn't want to see 1000 yd stare manager get fired
>Entire McDonalds can't even into understand
>Two other drunk people come over and start telling him he can't treat the manager like that
>I am next in line, verbal altercation ensues, Seth Rogan escalates situation, manager has to call police
>Walk out, unbelievably depressed at degenerative state of society; this chump making a scene over $20
>Make peanut butter sandwich instead

What's the saddest shit you've ever seen Cred Forums? Please provide instances that led you to understand the West is doomed

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8101224.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law
youtu.be/5OLm_2pCoyg
hoodline.com/2016/09/scenes-from-the-folsom-street-fair-nsfw
express.co.uk/news/uk/715172/Sadiq-Khan-defy-Brexit-London-open-visas-migrants-mayor-theresa-may-boris-johnson-trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is the saddest shit I've ever seen

Hello kikebook

i saw a dead cat once

>Work in hospitality
>consider violence as a solution a least twice a day
>poor suburban white family walks in
>dad orders for everyone except himself
>hear the mother say "babe, aren't you getting anything?"
>hear the dad mutter "We don't have the money, I'll eat when we get home"
>sits down and his kids are excited for pub food
>2 Abbos walk in the pub about 10mins later
>"Hey guys, what can I get you?"
>they reply with "mmmg fack owff ya dawg"
>they b-line straight for the pokies machines.
>look over at the poor white father
>he asks his son for a chip
>torn between rage and sadness for the rest of the shift.

Shoulda comped his food

jesus christ

That feel when other people make you depressed on their behalf

Really makes you drink

I have seen someone kill themselves before. That was pretty sad. Also seen two dead guys that I went to school with who committed suicide, that was not sad though.

In Australia? I thought you have some decent benefits for poor people, no?

Fuck...

My own reflection

this

Got a lot of stuff to "fix" in the future. Let it fester.

They were probably both on the welfare benefit, but the contrast on how it's used make you want to grind your teeth to the gum.

See the problem is niggers, not just blacks but whites too, to fucking cunts pushing strollers with a brain dead baby and a cloud of cigarette smoke and suspicious stains on their tracksuit pants.

Why keep the degenerates alive this long? Fuck, it pisses me off.

>gib me gib me

It's iffy, but at the same time you gotta let a man keep his pride. Don't treat him like a charity case in front of his family.

next time he comes by you better make a happy post about how you saved his day by giving him free food

You do it subtlely

Just give him an extra after the family turns around, just give him a nod and pass the extra food on to him. No need to telegraph it.

I watched my best friend die of cancer, both long term and short term. Saw his hair fall out, saw him lose his muscle mass and turn into a bald blob, saw him slowly lose his energy over time. Saw him slip into a coma and periodically make random noises or movements as if he was trying to force himself back to life. Then I the life fade out of him for good. Then I just kinda sat in the hospital room looking at his corpse for a while. It was pretty sad.

Or just pile extra food onto the other plates

I'll pay for his beer if he comes in again, the poor bastard.

>why can't everyone be like me
>waaaaah

Since when did shackledraggers become such pussies?

>People's Square, Shanghai
>a group of homeless men banded together
>one of them is lying in a wheelbarrow, no legs, wailing crying, playing old commie songs on a really shit speaker
>another one is bowing his head to the pavement in search for change so much that his forehead is covered in blood
>I wanted to give them some money but the chinese girl i was with got mad for some reason

says you, Ireland help build Australia. you must like iron a lot to have it wrapped around your ankles and wrists.

It's called initiative and drive, cunt.

Run a very large storage facility in a poorer area
>Do lock checks at the end of shifts to make sure no one either moved out or snuck their shit into a unit without paying.
> See a unit ajar, check in to see a older man looking around in horror as he has been spotted.
>Reach for my pistol and he falls to his knees crying. Didn't see the pistol
>He won't stop crying won't respond to anything I say
> Call the poilce, they come out and place him in a car, he doesn't fight.
> Offerie explains to me that this is the 4th time in the last month that they took him in. Dude is a mentally ill vet that the VA didn't have room for anymore.
>Sad situation his cries haunted me for a while.
>Week goes by same unit, ajar. He is back, sitting in the unit, I give him some candy and explain to him that he can't be here anymore.
>Asked him if he needed a ride to the shelter. Not sure why, it just seemed like the right thing to do.
>This becomes a thing, every other Tuesday I bring him to the shelter, about 2 miles down the road.
>Start talking to him a bit, obviously not there, but keeps on talking about his old friends in the navy.
>This goes on for a few months. Same drive, same conversation about his old friends.
>He becomes erratic one night and just walks off for no apparent reason after waiting for my shift to be done in the office.
> Don't see him for a few weeks.
>The unit is ajar again on my lock check.
>Slide the door up, see a red puddle.
>Blew his brains out, leaving a note behind that just said "Sorry for the mess user, thanks for being kind to me, make sure user navy buddy gets my medals" with a phone number at the end of the poorly scribed letter.

You know how in the West you see homeless folks with dogs and you can't understand how the dog looks so healthy unless the hobo actually has more money than it seems?

It's like that in Asia, but with stupid fuck Charlie who got his legs blown off for trying to attack an armored vehicle with a sabre.

>What's the saddest shit you've ever seen Cred Forums?
this tbqhwy fampai
The look on poor doggo's face says it all

>Gets food for his family
>Doesn't care as long as his family eat

Shit man, I can't handle this...

Saddest shit I've ever seen is homeless people with obvious mental issues. We really need a better mental healthcare system in this country.

All the money gets sucked up by single mothers and nignogs.

Honestly this, just make sure they get double orders. Or intentionally enter one of the dishes wrong so he can yell at you, he gets an extra free dish, and the meal is comped by management and his self esteem isn't crushed. Sometimes you gotta be the bad guy for someone else to be the hero

Holy fuck.

We had one, the fucking kikes deinstitutionalized it.

A female customer offered to show me her tits if I marked down a textbook for her.

Not even give it to her for free, just mark it as used. I declined because we had an inventory check the next day and it didn't want to be responsible for a fucked up count my first time being in charge of it.

The defeated look on her face when I said no, I can't just mark down a book ten dollars for you was horrible.

What was going through her mind when this option was apparently the best course of action she had?

He could at least have put a warning on the outside. Cmon now.

Or better yet, do it somewhere far away, leaving you the note with instructions.

Oh well, he wasn't thinking clearly.. clearly.

You should see central florida. and NAFTA have slowly worked together to create a homelessness epidemic here. My county (1 of 67) has 1/100 of the entire county's homeless. And it is the country's homeless, over 85% are from out of state.

Saw a legless negro wearing camo in a wheelchair in NYC outside of a corner store scratching off lottery tickets and making a sad face as each one turned out to be a loser.

On the one hand -- MAKE BETTER CHOICES -- on the other, damn son, you hopeless.

>White girls with nigger babies

for some women, expecting favors for looking pretty or showing a little skin is pretty much given.
I was a bartender, some women... uggh

This is why I'm in favour of Trump. Instead of giving money to useless googles he wants to help the vets

pretty sure that video going around with the OD'ing mom and the kid trying to pull her arm around is a strong contender

This dating profile

They shut down almost all of the long term mental care facilities in the US because it was seen as "cruel" and moved over to giving them medication and releasing them back to their families. Never mind the fact that people with mental issues are prone to NOT TAKE THEIR MEDS or the fact that families tend to be more indulgent and willing to pity them rather than treat them when they need it, no they should be allowed to roam free.
The reality is that political correctness and wanting to be seen as kind led to tons, probably thousands or tens of thousands of them out on the streets and left to their insanity. A lot of them didn't have families or caretakers to go back to in the first place, and the ones that did often ran away or were eventually kicked out.
We still get movies and shit about how "awful" insane asylums were, but no one cares about the actual fallout from "saving" these people

yes playing lottery is the reason a nigger with no legs confined to a wheelchair is poor and hopeless

why is Cred Forums so stupid?

>tfw

I'm sorry you had to go through that m8, stay strong.

Those nogs will later steal his money and rape his girlfriend. How is it sad?

The problem would have been solved a decade ago if the majority of homeless schizophrenics were women, but alas men are too privileged for compassion

Drunk people at fast food restaurants are the worst.

i saw someone start a thread with >be me

>this actually happened you guys

>about 8 years ago
>heavily smoked weed with my friends nightly around south wales
>come to know odd characters over the years in our efforts to find weed
>meet two guys, wayne and nige, they are inseparable
>They are heroin addicted gay lovers
>Nige is about 55, has 9 children
>wayne is about 26
>the friend who we came to know them through was always way too trusting and wanting to see the best in people so we'd regularly have to fucking hang out with them
>come to know one of nigels son's
>he's 18
>he lived in foster care for most of his life up until a year before when we started hanging out with them
>his foster parents told him the truth, that they aren't his real parents, but they decided they wanted to move to spain so they gave nige's son an ultimatum
>come with us, live in a villa in spain
>or try and reconnect and live with your dad
>he chose the former
>he is now probably addicted to heroin thanks his toothless gay father
lives in a council house with wayne and nige >has to listen to his father fuck a guy only a few years older than him when he could be living in a fucking beach villa in Spain

BBC did a story on Wayne.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8101224.stm

South wales is a fucked up place boys.

>political correctness
nigga they let out the psychos so republicans could claim institutional budgets as tax breaks

To my fellow Americans/Potentilal tourists:

Never got o a fast food restaurant the moment the sun goes down.

Why the fuck so many straight guys turn gay?
Also why the fuck is the gay community so fucking disgusting in England?
We have our fare share of degenerates but yours are of a different caliber
Also what is it with faggots and meth?

/South Wales/ reporting in. It is a strange place.

>Why the fuck so many straight guys turn gay?
It's the gay Germ, faggotry is contagious

Holy fucking shit.

Yup, and a lot of younger voters fall for the "REAGAN KICKED EVERYONE OUT OF THE HOSPITALS" meme when the truth of the matter is he happened to agree with the liberal deinstitutionalization movement.

And it's almost always older dudes too

>he happened to agree with the liberal deinstitutionalization movement.

Interdasting. Further reading?

inb4 lmgtfy.

so he chose the latter, not the former

Ultimately it was a form of political correctness though right? Just one that I think was conducted by the right instead of the left?
It was saying that asylum care didn't respect their right to self determination which anyone knew that the whole point was that they were incapable of living on their own

The key to South Wales is to avoid the places that vote labour

I went to Germany once

Drive throughs are ok. I live in the most well off cities in the country so I might have the wrong impression though

She's a crip by default

What are pokies machines?

>crip
>throwin up blood
Poor form

>Saddest shit you've ever seen
War, death, trauma, pain, sadness for stupid reasons.

Why can't people just live and let live man...

>They said yes (138)

I don't use POF, is that the number of people who responded positively?

>Make peanut butter sandwich instead

This was the saddest part of the story.

>be riding the bus
>women tend to get off the bus using the front door
>cunts telling that they can use the front door because they want even if the buss is empty
>one woman tried to acusse the bus driver of machist cuz he didnt want to open the front door

Why do you like latinas? They are awful in every way

kid who looked about the same age as my 17 year old brother sitting outside a mcdonald's tweaking

yes but to me not to her

fpbp

Why? What happens?

Ah. Oh, damn. Get some.

This is depressing. My father is a vet and it saddens me how much it fucked him up. Too bad Cred Forums hates veterans with a passion.

Nothing.

I worked at a full service gas station for five years. What do you want to know?

>Too bad Cred Forums hates veterans with a passion.
I don't know about "Cred Forums" as one entity, but I respect vets and sometimes give money where I see men in uniform without legs in the subway.

I had to help a single mother out.

>see a young, 8/10 blonde woman in a supermarket
>she has a dark as coal niglet in her cart
>just get fucking disgusted at seeing her
>she's shopping around
>I run into her a few times
>see her eventually break down and start crying in the middle of an aisle
>fuck
>go over and ask if everything is alright
>she starts fucking crying hard, complaining about how shit her life is and how she can't afford to buy basic shit and that she made a fucking mistake
>I tell her to calm down and that everything will be alright
>I help her shop the rest of her groceries
>help her buy her groceries, only gave her $30, she used her food stamps and her own money for the rest
>help her load her car
>I sit in her car and tell her to just vent her problems to me
>she tells me how she made a fucking huge mistake not getting an abortion and dating niggers
>tells me the father of the kid ran out and doesn't work and doesn't give a shit about her and the kid
>explains how the kid ruined her life, how her family abandoned her, how she can't afford anything and is thinking about prostituting
>she's crying the whole time
>I console her, hug her, and tell her that if she can't provide a good home for the kid or be a good mother, then she should give it up for adoption, get a job, and start over as a new woman
>tell her that the number one job for a mother is to give their children a good life and if the kid is going to have a bad life with you and youre going to have a bad life with him, to just give him up for adoption
>she agrees with me
>she starts to flirt with me a little and asks if I want to be in a relationship with her and fuck her
>deny her and tell her that I could never be with a racemixing woman and that she needs to get her life on track before she starts to try to date
>she cries a little bit, cleans herself up, hugs me one last time and thanks me for listening, and goes on her way

We talked for like 2 hours. Pretty sad seeing regret for her.

Some of them are flawless visually.
Right until they open their scream-ports.

I know that feel, bro.

Wow dude, give yourself a pat on the back...the rare good person.

Your sad story gave me some hope.

Gambling

>Going to a McDonalds.
Stopped reading there.

tell all the stories.
were you in the canadian boonies? Gas stations in the boonies can see you some shit.

Because women are shit. If you want a drumset in your livingroom, it's the only way

1 year i worked at a toys r us for extra money during the christmas season.some where between between black friday and the day before christmas i understood the west had no future

coupons say while supplies last. your not entitled to anything. if its the day before christmas dont expect there to be anything your kid wants in the store. dont cry because there are no more spiderman web blasters. just accept you failed. you should have ordered that shit online like a grown man. each store is only going to get 4 of something in demand thats part of a package deal with coupon. thats just to get you in the store. you should know this. show up when we open or deal with it like a adult dont throw a tantrum

You could have given him a plate of free chips and said it was a special offer or something you tight cunt

>>help her buy her groceries, only gave her $30
You gave her $30? Faggot.

>be at gas station, buying a coffe
>two trash people wal in with their baby
>mother and father start arguing about what they were going to give the baby for dinner
>father calls her a stupid bitch at one point,
>decide on a gas station yogurt parfait for the baby
>go to check out
>father takes out EBT card and also asks the attendant for a dutch (cigar usually used for blunts)
>attendant informa him that he can't buy the dutch with food stamps
>"thats cool, man"
>pays for yogurt with food stamps
>pays for dutch with a twenty from the wad of money in his pocket
>they get into their car and drive away
>i had just got done working a ten hour shift
>rage like you wouldn't fucking believe

They were both young. There was no reason why those faggots couldn't get a fucking job like the rest of us.

You need to red pill yourself on psychiatry.

Institutions closing down was a good thing. These guys should be provided with proper housing and community support. From the VA budget and from charities and family.

Trusting psychiatrists or believing in hat pseudoscience bullshit is the biggest blue pill of them all.

t. Someone who created Australia's largest mental health program.

Guy can't afford food for himself, and your way of helping is alcohol.... you're an asshole.

>she starts to flirt with me a little and asks if I want to be in a relationship with her and fuck her
>deny her and tell her that I could never be with a racemixing woman

Story is a little hard to believe but, yeah, after further thought, I can see how you denied her in the end. You're probably not the desperate type who has been single a lot.

You obviously lack life experience. Please refrain from commenting.

>buys a coalburner groceries

this image has only gotten funnier over time

It's a waste of money. Sure, a guy with a job buying a lotto max ticket every week is fine, but when you are begging on the street for spare change, that's a waste of resources.

Serious Question: Its 2016, why are they still here.

Slavery Ended a while ago, why dont they go to africa

Burn the coal, pay the toll

>making fun of McDonald's

That's an all-American business you're shit-talking there, bud, show some goddamn respect and order your fucking burger with pride.

The faggot gave her thirty dollars. Apart from all the other gay shit he supposedly did.

>faggots and meth
It's easier to suck a dick with no teeth.

I basically told her to get rid of the niglet and forget he ever happened and never mention him to anyone. I left that part out because I know that you all would get mad at me for telling her to lie to her future cucks, but I'm trying to help her salvage her shit life.

At least she recognized her mistake. And I think she wanted to be with me because I'm a young guy but I've got my shit together and she probably craved the stability and authority more than me.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a kissless virgin too. Not getting involved with women that coalburned or only want my money. I took pity on this chick because it was sad to see a grown ass woman break down like she did.

Once saw a homeless nigger fucking a dead cat. Was pretty degenerate but the cat was dead so I just kept walking.

It was because it didn't work. Psychiatry is pseudo science, like feminism and the two go hand in hand. Hence 'micro aggressions' and 'internalised misogyny' and 'unconscious bias'.

Maybe we need a psychiatry red-pill thread. Too many people still don't understand how much bullshit and 'belief' is involved.

>buying a race-mixing whore groceries

I would've taken a shit in a produce bag and flung it at her and her mongrel before I gave her a cent of mine, just how much of a cuck are you?

I did the same with my cousin some years back. I still remember the breathing and the sudden movements. You eventually accept what you see with time. It won't weigh on you as much. I've seen a total of 12 corpses of people I knew. You'll always remember, it just seems less and less fucked up every time you think about it.

FUCK

>man acts concerned, let me spread my legs again
I hope her fucking milk spoiled during your talk.

that's not political correctness though.

I mean, it seems like the thought of fucking her initially crossed his mind like any typical white knight but somewhere in that story his dick probably went into full retreat. Being an honorable man, however, he stuck with his commitment and helped her with money despite losing interest in the coal-burning vagina somewhere down the line. A faggot he is not.

>>they reply with "mmmg fack owff ya dawg"
>>they b-line straight for the pokies machines.
>>look over at the poor white father
>>he asks his son for a chip

had to re read several times I thought the dad was asking the son for a poker chip not a french fry

the mirror

For real?

Can you, like, give up your child for adoption way after it's birth, in America?

Is it possible to just say "Yeah, nah, fuck dat shit" and drop that baby like an aids potato?

>And I think she wanted to be with me because I'm a young guy

Or maybe it was cause you paid for her groceries, you eternal cuck.

What the fuck does this say?

Yes, you can.
It's fairly degenerate to give up your own offspring, but in some cases where you can't provide a decent life for your kids it's for the best.

I bet you cry-fapped about 5 times while you were writing out that bullshit white knight fantasy.

wow what a faggoty cuck kike that picture is. disgusting

the majority of people on EBT have jobs. You cant collect for more than 6 months if you aren't employed. I collect food stamps and I work 40 hours a week. With rent being so fucking high in my area, I don't feel guilty. I still pay more in taxes than what I take in food stamps, so as far as I'm concerned I'm just taking back the money I've payed into the system to fund Israel's jewish wars

RING THE ALARM

KEKCKCKKCK UCCKUCJCKKEK CUKCUK ALERT
VIOLATION

Cuz they have experience with women and dont wanna deal with that shit.

The kid was less than a year old.

Whatever man. Either way, I didn't take the bait and I have no idea if she followed my advice.

>white knight fantasy

It was real.

I also have a story about a little 4 year old black kid that wandered away from his house in the early morning during winter and I found him in front of my house cold as shit. Kid didn't know where he lived or anything so I called the police and he only lived 2 blocks away.

>mother comes to my house
>yells at me for calling the police
>police drop the issue entirely
>she never got in trouble or nuffin

Saw my significant other die. There was nothing I could do.

Probably not what you meant, but it is by far the saddest thing I've seen and been through.

she is a succubus now sucking a /x/tard

You took pity in some dirty whore who gave birth to a bastard nigger and leeches off you while she fucks niggers.

honestly you lucked out, you went home and made a PB&J which is WAY fucking better than mcniggeralds

cuck rogan should have got his ass beat 3/4 to death by the drunks. i hope he did btw. i hope hes dead, both him and the real seth rocuck

Never take pity on coalburners. Ever.

>implying everyone on Cred Forums isnt a cuck

>Go to VA
>Had an appointment
>walk outside for a smoke
>run into an older crippled scroungy vet, all decked out in his military shit
>start talking
>he is homeless
>has almost no money
>reluctently tells me he sits on a city bus and rides around the city all day because it is hot as fuck and he has no where to go
>I gave him some money for food
>Wished him luck

but somehow the govt has money to take care of refugees and illegal invaders-----------

I saw a bunch of dead puppies in a forest when I was 7. Fucked me up.

>americans

Your are like a little baby

>Have no friends
>only person I talk to is old Vietnamese vet queen and his old dog
>one day I walk by to see him being led into a van by two nurses while his prosthetic leg is literally being repossessed
>I used to see his little old dog wandering the streets
>not anymore

>you can't understand how the dog looks so healthy
Ive read that they most likely arent homeless, and that they keep dogs around because the extra costs (kennels etc) and paperwork required for the doggo makes it much more difficult for the police to either arrest or move them on

What happened, user?

I worked in Coquitlam, which is a suburb of Vancouver. The station is in a neighborhood called Maillardville and it's a pretty vibrant area with a lot of history and a good community of working stiffs. I had a lot of very good regulars that would cheer me up if I was having a particularly bad day, which was pretty much every day... Because in addition to the Hell's Angels clubhouse which, contrary to popular opinion, fed the local area with a steady supply of drugs and guns, my station was located exactly across the street from a crackhouse.

On top of that, immediately next door is Woody's pub. Great place, I worked there for two weeks, but it turned out it was worse than the gas station.

I have been subpoena'd five times as a witness to serious assaults, once for credit card fraud and have been robbed at gunpoint.

Before pay-before-you-pump laws came in, we had constant drive aways... One guy in particular thought he was the maddest pimp baller ever with his silver 1998 Acura Integra and had pulled this routine on a few of the guys before. I recognized him and knew what was coming.

I went out to meet this Persian manlet, took note of the make and model of the car, license plate, the dude's description, anything that I could use in the upcoming police call...

He said he was cool with pumping his own gas but I decided to hang out with him and chat.

>Iranian Manlet says "Hey man, you look familiar... Your name isn't Mark Cass, is it?"
>I respond "Nah buddy, my name ain't Mark Cass."
>No, quit messing with me. You're Mark Cass and you know it."
>Mark Cass.
>Mark Ass.
>This nigga real, thinking I'm a mark ass bitch?
>Hold back on leveling him right there. I still need this job for a few months.
>Manlet of Elam jumps into his sick whip and peeks out, with $35.76 in pure, uncut, Alberta bitumen in his tank.
>Make phone call to the police.
>The next day, the RCMP come back with exactly $35.76 in change in a ziploc'd freezer bag.

This is just one of many I experience every day at work

>working in events management at a care home
>one resident with dementia developed it young and is in her 40s
>she's completely gone in the head but still retains the look of a perfectly normal adult woman - kind of mum-like - albeit with a pained look in her eyes as if she's cried non-stop for a week.
>this woman takes a liking to me
>immediately begins to talk to me as if she and I were in a relationship that went bad
>"I'm sorry user... you were always a good person..."
>constantly feels like she's about to burst into tears
>she puts her arms around me, stares deep into my eyes and leans in...
>ohlordhavemercyonme.gif
>try to back away, but she plants a loving kiss on my neck.
>it feels identicle to a similar kiss my girlfriend might give me
>I manage to escape, but she corners me again whilst pulling her dress up and making eyes at me
>stare into the horizon to spare her dignity and nope out of the room

There's an entire generation pissing their pants over shit like 'fat-shaming', etc and dreaming of being YouTube stars. None of these fuckheads know what real suffering is.

are you a jew? because i dont believe a fucking word of that sory

I think you're naive as fuck to join the forces thinking everything will be fine and dandy afterwards. But i still hate to see vets begging for money on the street when Jamal and his troop get unlimited gibmedats

if you 'aven't any in 'ave a word with the wife
and spread it on your toast in the morning!
It's country life, it's english too,
from the cow to the dairy from the dairy down to you,
'cause it's pure and fresh and creamy through and through,
so spread it on your toast in the morning!"

Why didnt you shout him a meal i would of happpily white people need to stick together

You honestly think it's far fetched for a white woman to regret having a nigger son?

We all know that most whites see them as trash after that shit.

>hippie is on a hiking trail
>starts being creative by stacking rocks upon other rocks
>sort of like a rock jenga
>cop sees him doing this
>starts harassing him, hoping to find any sort of contraband so he can book the hippie in jail
>after getting searched, hippie comes up clean
>cop is furious. Ends up writing him a citation for stacking the rocks
Getting ticketed for stacking rocks. What the fuck.

ever been tempted? be honest

Continued.

The RCMP went directly to his house and told his grandmother what happened and she paid us back.

A few months later this guy drives into the gas station with the same shitty car and when he sees me walk out he has this shameful look of defeat on his face.

He hands me ten bucks, I filled that amount and as he was getting into his car to leave I stopped him and said...

>"You look like a friend of mine. His name is Mark Cass."

Assuming that whole story wasn't just role playing the user did good. He tried to help his fellow white woman get her shit together again and renounce her degenerate ways

People have always been rowdy fucks. That's what made us great; the hordes of drunken, brazen underclass, but only now have they been such whiny, entitled cunts. Some other drunk should have clocked him just for making a scene.

There's redemption in the fact that the drunks stuck up for the manager.

My brother showed my mother the Zeitgeist movie like 2 nights before she died of leukemia. She was a very devout catholic and this movie obviously shook her faith; she needed her "best friend" who was even more devout and insane to comfort her for the next two days and talk about jesus. This friend monopolized her time and essentially no one including me talked to her in the last days of her life.

Not that sad now that I wrote it but whatever.

lmao

I've seen elder care and dementia up close.

If I ever get dementia, I'll put myself out of the misery and spare my family the pain. It's that bad. They'll understand or at least get over a suicide. Watching people you know lose themselves, their dignity and all memory of you is far worse.

As for elder care, I don't imagine we'll still have that or pensions by the time the majority on Cred Forums need it. I'm saving up and I hope my relationship with family is such that we'll help each other as long as it's possible.

Working in care or hospitals or with the disabled or mentally challenged really fucks you over in a lot of ways. Makes you see how little life boils down to.

Take care m8.

Or say they messed your order up and they gave you a free meal and otherwise its going in the bin if he doesnt take it

No, the CTR shills on here hate vets.

The left fucking hates the military and everyone in it. They'll whine like babies if you say so though. But behind closed doors, and on anonymous forums, they show their true colors.

He (i am a girl) died in a car accident. We got hit by a drunk driver.

your illiterate

ofcourse they fucking regret it, but they will Never admit it. a few years back i got involved with a woman who had a mixed kid. it was fucking dysfunctional. we got real close and she admitted she made a big mistake. one time she started strangling the kid and screaming she was going to fucking kill him.

he was a nasty kid to be fair, but i tucked him up into bed and read him a story. he fell asleep, came out and his mom was having a breakdown. i broke up with her very soon after. she had fucking great tits and a fat arse.

saw her after many years, messaged her on facebook but no reply. point of the story is women will put on a display about loving their kids and being the best mom possible, but get to know them and the truth comes out. no woman would ever admit the truth to a stranger. you have to witness it yourself

whats wrong with your brother

Fuck me dead this is infuriating and depressing at the same time.

Where the fuck did my ebin emojis go

Not in a millions years, lad. Apart from the moral implications, dementia causes the body to wither away, and it's not pretty.

why cant white people take care of their elderly. i always see white people digging through dumpsters and begging. even my mom noticed that blacks and hispanics are never homeless. so sad seeing an old woman asking me for change. i saw one in a parking lot of a grocery store. i gave her everything i had. became sadder when i realized she had memory problems. she bought some bread from the bakery and was eating it in front of me. she suddenly got scared as if she didnt notice she was looking right at me. she asked me for change. she didnt know she just asked me 10 minutes earlier

Actually it's """defense""" (read handouts and shows of force to oil despots and "allies") and corporate welfare that consume most of our budget. Actual welfare spent on Americans, even nigs, single moms and possible border-hoppers, is something like 10%, if that much.

I think it's more a lack of concern than an actual lack of money (as we seem to have no problem doing everything else of credit).

I don't take pity on coalburners, ever. That being said, I'm a little conflicted on how I feel about this story. Idk why.

>hispanics
they are mestizos

That story sucked ass. You let that faggot drive off.

>Getting ticketed for stacking rocks. What the fuck.
In the US National park system cairns are used as trail markers, doing what that worthless hippy was doing can cause people to become lost and cause damage to the environment if enough people do that.

Get educated before you hold opinions about things.

Thats america. Im leaving this shithole as soon as I can desu

That's pretty fucking disappointing, sounds like some nanny state bullshit. It's really common to do that sort of thing on hiking trails here, you just contribute to piles other walkers have started.

Heard about this one from a friend who does gardening, pretty sad stuff mane.

>Memorial day.
>Last surviving member of some platoon in the cemetery.
>Vietnamese man in his 70s who apparently goes there every year post war after fleeing from Saigon.
>Sit in bench by himself with a bouquet in ceremonial uniform.
>His friends tombstones were all vandalized with "baby killer".

>all that supportive shit, helping her out
>"do.. you want to.. date a bit?"
>doesnt even sugar coat it or make up a white lie, flat out tells her they cant date because she fucked a nigger
Im dieing

Fuckin didn't come to see shit like that this early. Fucking cuuuunnntttsssss

Heh... I see what happened here whether it was intentional or not.

You've got to be kidding me. Hispanics, sure, they work until they drop, but 9.5/10 bums and crazies are black. I got asked for bus fare twice this morning and again this afternoon, all nigs. You go into the city, a nig asks you for change at least once a day, if you're white and non-slovenly.

The only scant white homeless are straight-up crazy or old, scruffy drunken tramps.

not user but, dude. why? stay on paraguay internet.

Thank you for the money burger, we'll use it to destabilize the area some more and keep the sand nigger flow to Europe in full throttle.

i have a mate who is an enforcer in hostels, whenever someone refuses to leave he gets called in. the amount of abuse is crazy. sex with the females in exchange for favours is routine, happens everyday. its truly disgusting, the whole stinking thing. women ruined for life because they've traded blowjobs for a roof for the night and then still get made homeless. its horrible.

He had pb

No J.

"Oh we are the lads from Country Life,
and you'll never put a better bit o' butter on your knife,
It's country life, it's english too,
from the cow to the dairy from the dairy down to you,
'cause it's pure and fresh and creamy through and through,
so spread it on your toast in the morning!"

Because a lot of us get kicked out at 18.

C U C C
U
C
C

>put myself out of my misery
Ever seen still Alice? I feel like my suicide attempt would go over much like that. Shit depressed the fuck outta me

You can drop a kid off at a police or fire station no questions asked as far as I know

Where does Seth rogen live atm

>the driver was an alcohol

Same kind of story but I didnt help.

>At park
>White girl there with her mixed child
>Says its time to go home to her kid
>Kid tells her no
>She starts screaming at the top of her lungs
>The kids just mocking her
>She says thats its I'm calling your dad
>She put the phone on speaker so the kid can hear but I can too
>He answers and she says you need to come help with our fucking kid hes at the park and wont listen to me
>He says dat aint my problem bitch and hangs ups
>At this point I'm dying laughing
>She says your dad obviously doesnt care about you and she now has tears in her eyes
>She gets on the playground equipment and starts dragging him off of it while yelling
>I say come on sweety time to go to my daughter
>She says ok daddy and comes running to me
>Walk right past her and she has the look of regret and shame on her face
>Tell her have a nice day and give her a huge smile
>She broke down even harder
>I just walk off smiling and shes dragging her kid crying and screaming

Was hilarious.

>been out drinking with friends
>go grab a gyros
>a few other people there
>sketchy dude with a guitar case hanging out outside
>wearing an old military coat, long hair, unkempt beard
>and sunglasses
>at night
>pretty sure his vision wasn't augmented
>asks everyone in the shop for a light
>notice "against nazis" sticker on his guitar case

It was really the full package. I mean, he sounded kind of nice, didn't make trouble, but it's hard to imagine how someone can be that much of a walking stereotype and not be aware of it.

>It's really common to do that sort of thing on hiking trails here, you just contribute to piles other walkers have started.
>I am find destroying the environment of the area I am in to leave glorified graffiti marking my passage through the area
Retard.

OP BTFO

My brother used to to do the same thing. He told me that the last thing someone with dementia remembers is romance and sex.

That's space ghost you fucking idiot

>even my mom noticed that blacks and hispanics are never homeless
nigga u wot. I'll give you that hispanics are probably underrepresented among homeless, but I see black homeless people all the fucking time.

Shut the hell up. That shit was gay and that bitch was degenerate.

I went and looked it up and it's for infants and called the safe-haven law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law

"Oh we are the lads from Country Life,
and you'll never put a better bit o' butter on your knife,

She said she knew that and understood.

Pffft... We got the money back. I have beaten the crap out of drunks and crack heads. I had a conversation with a Wizard of Many Colors. Hung out with cool doggers. All sorts of stupid shit happened in that job and I started with what I feel is the most light hearted.

The moral of the story is that you can't be hardcore if your grandma won't let you.

I see, I'm still unsure about how I feel about it, it must be a pretty shitty situation in all cases, thanks.

I watched my gramps die on hospice in our home.

>Pump before you pay

Fucking leafs

youtu.be/5OLm_2pCoyg

Reality is fucking dark, this kind of shit was what welfare programs were supposed to prevent, not so people can breed and get free junk food.

Slot Machine.

Hobo's are not as bad here in the USA, but pull similar bullshit. they're probably just looking for free handouts from tourists. Dosen't China have a half decent social welfare system, being a post communist state and all?

I wonder what the empty unit signified to him, like did it contain his life possessions at one point or something?

Cringeworthy, user. The sad thing are the kids, people who make decisions like that usually don't have the foresight to fix anything long term.

Fad disorders need to stop being a thing. First it was Hysteria, then depression and anxiety, ADD in the late 90s, and now it's "everything is autism!". I imagine all of the SJW Trans stuff is going to cause the next wave of that, just instead of it being a fad, it'll be a legit problem.

It needs to become a hard science, instead of the current wishy-washy soft science it's considered now. We understand relatively little of how the human mind works, and that is a problem.

Statistically, she probably is dating another Tyrone who she hopes will be her kids dad. Or maybe she turned her life around and is going to invent shit that cures cancer, who knows.

>Lost black kid
How was that not a CPS call on the cops part? Shit, the kid could have froze to death.

This, really. You don't make cairns any more than you should dam up stream. You're fucking shit up for people and wildlife alike.

In James Franco's asshole

Friendly reminder that only degenerates consume alcohol. A truly White man needs no drugs.

>My brother showed my mother the Zeitgeist movie like 2 nights before she died

Your brother is a fucking psychopathic idiot who can't bother fact checking. The whole religion solar deity pseudo egyptology is a load of bullshit

Both cops were black and let her go with a warning because she said it was an accident.

I just wanted them all gone.

I don't think of much as sad, just stupid people being stupid and getting what they earned. I got something that was pretty pathetic.

>walking to afterhours club one morning, previous rave thing shuts down
>see guy up against wall
>other, much bigger guy is next to him
>guy against the wall starts screaming
>must be having a bad trip, friend is helping him...right?
>bigger guy throws screaming guy onto the sidewalk
>beats him with his own iphone
>reaches into now unconscious guy's pocket and takes a cash loaf, along with his phone
>yells "niggaz iz trippin!" and runs off into the night
>me and the guy I was walking with saunter up to the beaten guy, now coming to again
>beaten guy yells "No! Get away!"
>we try to explain (we were high and he was drunk/high + concussed, so this wasn't easy) that we're not here to finish the job
>he stumbles up onto his feet
>feels for his now missing cash
>yells "Call my landlord!" and collapses face-first while vomiting, into a pool of his own vomit

When the bouncers came, we got free entry into the club, but other than that it was not a good event.

I saw a dead cat bounce once.

it's true, no other race, no matter how destitute, shoves their parents into nursing homes instead of sacrificing a little for the people who raised you

dark side of that protestant individualism, I guess

Sorry to hear that, not that it makes any difference.

I get it

please mate

>uncle is riding bike alone in the woods
>has to take a piss
>out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>gets off bike and walks ~30 feet away from trail and pisses behind a tree
>comes back
>cop is near his bike
>"oh hello there officer"
>"Hello sir, is this your bike?"
>"Yes sir."
>"Why is it on the trail by itself?"
>"Oh i just went to take a piss really quick"
>Trail is in national park
>Peeing in public is a crime
>Uncle gets written up
>Peeing in public is considered "indecent exposure"
>He is now a registered sex offender

Wut?

Fuck.....

Not anymore. Abandonment and reckless endangerment of a child destroyed that custom.

My grandparents had Alzheimers.

The sad part was just how it got worse over time. I really wish I wasnt so young when it happened to my gramps, cause I have so many questions.

Dad here, I can relate. Burn coal/pay toll is real.

learn your memes ffs

I'm essentially emotionless, so I don't really find anything sad anymore, which is pretty sad in itself.
?

Fuck dude, the VA is shit, I've got family that goes.

>family friend has cancer
>goes to the VA to get his shit in order
>guy working at the VA cracks a joke about him having to get his shit in order cause he's gonna bite the dust

He's a sergeant so he tore him a new ass hole and made him get his supervisor. I keked when I heard the story.

fucking crying over how a dude commits suicide.

Im sure she did lol, but call me a soft touch id still have made up some other excuse to let them down gently, like "I have a girlfriend actually, sorry" or something, like I would if a ferociously ugly girl or some sort of mutant asked me out.

Maybe its just a Bongland cultural thing, or maybe im just a faggot.

Get a dog.
In 15 years, when it'll die, we'll talk if you still don't have emotions.

It's called Grant's law, because a gas station employee was run down and killed by some faggot trying to steal forty dollars worth of gas.

Drive away losses, in life and money, have gone down to exactly zero since. It was effective.

Depends on the state you're in.

should've said he was taking a walk

You did the right thing.

Because the cunt has no money himself

>replying to 10 posts at once
user pls

In every state except New Jersey you swipe a card or walk into the store to pay cash.

Anything else is retarded.

>Italy using "no money" as an argument.

op btfo

You realize it is physically impossible to steal gas if you pay for it before the pump turns on? Are Canadians actually this fucking retarded?

Probably makes too much, even though it goes toward living in a nice place and taking care of his family.

Someone like me would've just kicked the rocks over anyway.

Rogen
Franco

Pls go. Your shilling makes me sick

I work in a bank. Rather than list all the stupid shit people bitch at us about that's their own fault, it'd probably be easier to just use rule 34 logic as to what goes on here.

Nothing saddens me for I have realized that everyone has at least once in their lives committed acts of evil and sin. Once you realize this then life will become easier knowing that everyone deserves what's coming to them.

I thought it was federal. Eh, either way, always avenues.

REALLY?

how much did you love her? what did she die of?

>everyone has at least once in their lives committed acts of evil and sin
Not animals, nor young children.

Lad/10

Why the fuck didn't you get him a burger you poof

Parents divorced when I was like 8 years old. Mother stayed in town until I was 16 and then moved south to enjoy the nice weather. Visited her once a year for a week over mother's day.

A week before mothers day she calls me up and tells me not to worry but she's sick and she doesn't know all the details. Couple of days later she tells me it's leukemia and that she's starting chemo. She's known for awhile but waited to tell me. She wants some doo rags for her mother's day gift because she's going to lose all her hair. I buy a few hats and head dressings and book a flight.

Get to see her in her hospital room on mother's and she seems fine. She says the hospital food sucks and she got the approval for us to bring in outside food so she wants some fried chicken. Go get some fried chicken and start watching some shitty game shows with her and talk. Half hour into our chat she sneezes really hard and blows her nose. Didn't think much of it.

Fifteen minutes later she wants to get up and piss some blood. She can barely walk and is starting to have speech problems. We call the nurse and they perform some eye tests then rush her off to the ICU. Turns out when she sneezed it caused a blood vessel in her brain to rupture and now she's slowly bleeding out into her brain. By this point the chemo had reduced her platelet count so low that it couldn't clot anymore and I spent the rest of that mother's day waiting for my mother to die. My sister and I made the call to take her off life support at 6 A.M. the next day after being shown some brain scans.

To be fair, most provinces in Canada require you to pay before fillup, and even here in Alberta where it isn't mandatory most stations have it in effect either all the time in high-crime areas, or past a certain time at night.

Its kind of nice to be able to fill and then pay, especially if you're paying with cash but want a full tank. Yeah you can give the cash-station attendant say 50$ and put 43 in the tank then go back in and grab the 7 in change, but its a lot simpler to just put in the 43 then go inside and pay then leave.

Do you live in New York? I hear people share rooms with them and charge them rent

Yeah, this law is in BC only and I'm not sure where else in the country has it.

>tfw liberals think they know shit about black "culture".

haha what a cunt

my grandmother has ALS
they gave her 2 years to live, 10 years ago; her body is a vegetable now, but her brain is very much alive and awake; her heart is strong, too.
she is fully conscious, she feels everything, and everything hurts. it kills me every time I see her.

makes you wonder about euthanasia.

Yes, that's why we have pay before you pump now... Because it's physically impossible to steal the gas.

Harsh.

>navy
>ptsd

something doesn't make sense here

YO STOP BEIN RAYCISS DAWG.

Seriously though, this shit is what's wrong with this fucking planet, when bludging fucking niggers can waste their Centrelink money on pokies, meanwhile awesome dad goes without just so kids and wife are fed/happy.

Fucken abos, seriously......

Damn shame 2bh

G O T T A P A Y T H E T O L L

>Not even 30 posts into the thread

Since when does your mother charge rent?

Tbqh about to become a boot in the marine and Im terrified I'll end up PTSD'd to death

PSYCHOLOGY is the word you're looking for. It's a domain ripe with maskirovka-style disinformation, but if you write the whole thing off as psuedoscience you're dumber than a sack of shit. The whole reason the kikes are running circles around the west is because they've plotted out large portions of human psychology for the purpose of infiltrating cultures to get to the positions of power where they currently are, and if you're going sour grapes on the whole domain because you're taking whatever disinfo they're leaking into the public discourse at face value, then I reiterate you're a dumb sack of shit. Read up on for example "Think slow and fast" by Kahneman for a glimpse of the practically applicable psychology they've conducted reseearch on, and realised that the soft science of human behaviour is A LOT more studied than they'd ever publically admit.

>look into the mirror
>see the face of a man who has never had a gf
>that man is me

Why didn't you get that man some food you fucking faggot?

I refuse to believe this is real, any person who would note this event would also have manned up and gotten the man some fucking food.

Australia is trying to gain their shitposting status back.

>Managing a betting shop
>Have a female regular customer
>Dresses masculine and sulks around the place like anti-social butch troll
>i suspect she has learning difficulties
>She spend all of her benefits on playing the gambling machines
>sometimes gets angry at the machines
>sometimes she just cries.
>nobody has time for her and keeps her at arms length despite the fact she is there every day
>some of the scatty little kids laugh at her and bully her
>decide to start talking to her about random stuff
>after a few weeks she starts following me around and loses her ultra-defensive attitude around me
>She confides in me that she spent her early life in a children's home
>they used to beat her and lock her in wardrobes for 24hrs at a time
>says that men in suits used to come to the children's home to take kids out on 'day trips'
>told me of how they would take them to government buildings and large posh houses out in the country
>Fuck them and torture them
>she's crying whilst telling me all this
>I tell her she should go to the Police
>says her friend from the homes did about 10 years after she left the children's home
>she conveniently committed suicide the week after she gave the statement.

Such is life in Britanistan.

I hate that it was the (((White))) NuMale out of all possible offenders that behaved the worst.

You should have followed him home and beat the crap out of him.

We need to police ourselves more.

Most cases of PTSD are bullshit. Even if you get PTSD or whatever never report it unless you never want to own a firearm again.

Why the fuck are you eating out if you can't afford it, why are you feeling sorry for this loser and his loser family?

>went on a mission trip to an orphanage in Siberia
>we ate separate food than the orphans
>rinsing off extra tartar sauce from my tray after lunch
>little Russian girl out of nowhere takes the glob of tartar sauce from the bowl of soapy water
>thought she had taken something that i might have dropped in the water so i go look for her
>found her hiding in a bush eating the glob of tartar sauce
>she starts crying and runs away
>mfw

>blacks
>never homeless

You dont even deserve a reaction image

I stopped going to the VA a few years ago.
I just use my company insurance now, at least they're semi-competent.

Its not pseudoscience, its just an industry that has been inherently controlled by jews, oligarchs, corrupt officials, and the government. It's always going to attract cultural Marxists and genuinely malevolent people.

Saw a crash where a 70 year old man had his wife die in the passenger seat, terribly disfigured. They hit a car with a mom and a 3 year old child. They were both dead too.

The cries of the old man haunt me still.

I was the first on the scene and made the 911 call.

Time to crack a beer

Taxi Driver here, had a guy try to pay me with meth last night. Cops arrested him and acted like it was my fault for not kicking him out when I picked him up. Uh how am I suppose to know hes not going to pay and think meth is currency.

WTF this ruined my day...

>trying to give his children a spec of happiness
>putting their needs above his own
>trying to live life like human beings

fuck off

He didnt say that did he if so than i understand

>These guys should be provided with proper housing and community support. From the VA budget and from charities and family.
Redpill? Fucking Redpill? My brother is a walking fucking redpill on this subject, and my parents have completely fucked up in his care causing him to be in and out of mental institutions for the past 5 years. You wanna know the redpill? My biggest fear in the world right now is my parents dying and him showing up at my or my sisters door just assuming one of us will take over his care. He's attempted to kill me because he thought I was a fucking government agent who'd replaced his brother, you want that out in public? When I visit my parents I can tell its killing them, but the fuck else can I do anymore when they're all fine with the current status quo? He needs long term care from people actually trained to handle this, and none of us are fucking psychologists or therapists or nurses or whatever.
You're a fucking idiot Australia, even if you were shitposting fucking kill yourself.
Everyone who thinks that you can just lean on the family instead of getting real care for this type of shit has no idea how bad it hurts both the mentally ill person and their family.

Sounds about right.

>At friends house with the new girl who moved in
>really wanted to fuck her
>friend is a 24 year old virgin even though i am fat fuck and he is decent looking
>girl comes on to him
>he goes in the room then comes back out 5 mins later
>tell him to get in there and fuck her
>10 mins go by
>good he is going to be a happy chap now and not depressed cunt
>he comes out crying
>could not get an erection
>she comes out crying saying she is ugly
>end up with one on each arm crying
>never got to fuck her :(

Atlantic City

We throw our parents into nursing homes because quitting our jobs to provide 24 hour care to someone with dementia who needs their shit cleaned up every 3 hours is literally not possible for people who work.

White people work. Husbands and wives both work now. It's hard enough to care for a screaming infant with both parents working full time, let alone a screaming 90 year old.

We can't stop working because we keep this country running. We pay the taxes that support 70%+ of the black people in this country, whose only job is to pump out more babies for money while living in government funded housing and eating government funded food, produced, yep, by white people. We work because once you leave the workforce, you can't get back in. Because quitting for a few years means that you have doomed yourself to a life of dependence, whether on your spouse, children, or government.

This was caused by our medical technology, and by the Jews (via feminism) - the former keeping old fucks alive beyond the point of reason, and the latter pushing women out of the home so that there's nobody left to take care of kids and elders.

Jews have made the "career" (working every day to make them money) into the pinnacle of life, rather than "having a wonderful loving family and home".

That's why we pay people to take care of our elders.

>cab driver
>presumably white
>not on meth

How? I have never met a white cab driver that isn't completely nuts

Aussie banter/shitpost > canuck banter/shitpost

This level if cunt isn't even ironically funny.

Gonna need a name for this one, preferably an article in the local obituary.

what really interests me about psychology is the frustration that comes from trying to explain to stupid people why they behave the way they are because they're not smart enough to understand.

Why am I compelled to do this? I am desparate for approval. Don't worry, these days at some point during the explanation I get really jaded and turn it into a bait line for trolling. I get branded as a retard but the reaction is worth it by far.

hoodline.com/2016/09/scenes-from-the-folsom-street-fair-nsfw

America has claimed the no1 degeneracy spot user.
From trannies to niggers, from sjw's to triggers. You are the top dog. We tried to keep up, Amsterdam tried to as well. But we just couldn't deal with that much degeneracy at the same time.

well at least do the honourably thing and invite her round to play video games

Notice how demoralized the whites are.

They know that if they fight back they will be jumped by all the black but if attacked no whites will help you.

>Being gay is an alternative to being straight

Saw some guy off him self with a .22 to the chest in front of my appartments. Was pretty cool desu

Work in call centre.

>Guy calls in
>polite as fuck, laughing and joking
>"I need to cancel my policy user"
no probs all done. Can I ask why you cancelled?
>"I have cancer so no real need to carry it on"
>only mentions it because I asked the question

Feel really bad for the guy, engage in light coversation, wish him the very best of.luck with his treatment

Next fucking call

>raging fuckwit
>user ive been without my dishwasher for two days
>"wtf am I.ment to do without my fucking dishwasher"
>"im a single mum"
Blurts out
>"my kid has aspergersl

>she realises this was totally redundent and goes silent with her own stupidity
>carries in raging for nearly an hour because she has to wash dishes with her own fucking hands for another three days

kek

If you're that broke you shouldn't have had kids. Him and his wife are idiots and I feel nothing for them.

That's some rough shit, but at least you were there for her.

Big man can't show compassion for the less fortunate, what are you a cold hearted kike?

Your also mexican

>bong doesn't good English well

Speak for yourself, I've met a psychopathic loli. Animals can do no wrong though.

Kids are not sweet and innocent, you just want to believe they are.

Yeah I'm white

Im a maniac but I smoke weed to keep from hurting anyone. Most taxi drivers do.

>off him self with a .22 to the chest
Statistically, men shoot themselves in the head, it's the women who shoot in the chest.

And ffs, a fucking .22, just jump off the roof man, you'll have more chances of succeeding.

agreed, they should die alone right? guess what, poor people will have kids, saying what should be done is bullshit. Either way, they're a good family, mom and dad still together, raising kids in stability.

This shit only flies in big cities where the sense of community is none existent to begin with

>psychopathic loli.
did you do anything sexual with her?

>be 14
>huge nazi demo in our city
>get hyped and put my che shirt on
>our whole school goes to the antifa counter demo
>turns out its just 100nazis
>whole city yelling at them
>drunk punks everywhere
>nazi demo has police wall around them
>punks start throwing bottles on the nazis
>classmates start throwing rocks on them
>go closer to the nazi demo
>exspect evil bald big nazi guys my school taught me to hate
>see basically normal people
>they look scared
>some mothers
>their children crying
>one mother is bleeding on her forehead because she got hit by a bottle
>crowd keeps throwing things and laughs

I couldnt handle this picture of the bleeding mother hugging her kid so it doesnt get hurt while all the "good" guys were throwing shit at them and laugh and drink and party.
I threw up , went home and started crying.
This picture is haunting me forever

>she starts to flirt with me a little and asks if I want to be in a relationship with her and fuck her.
This isn't how people act, ever. You sound like you're writing for a bad visual novel.

I was once behind a sheboon in the McDonald's drive thru. A stray kitten wandered beneath her car. She finishes ordering, and moves forward. Then she stops. Apparently she reconsidered her order.

I see the kitten crawl out, with its leg bone peeking out of its skin. Then it turns around and crawls back under. Sheboon finished her second order, and moves forward. I see the flattened cat appear from under her tire.

That poor woman, how much coronation street did she miss?

I fucking hate pay before you pump, I have to go in twice to get a full tank. It's a fucking hassle all because of niggers. I'm white, I'm not gonna fucking steal chump change.

Nigs ruin everything.

The best part is if someone interrupts you, your silly helium voice should be enough to break the tension.

should have given her some protein if you know what i mean

>Kids are not sweet and innocent, you just want to believe they are.
I don't give two shit about that, but children are just the product of their genes and their environment.

A little fucker of 8 years old has just been badly raised and maybe has some shitty genetics/behavior issues.

It's not "his" fault.

This is why we don't judge kids like adults in the law, you know.

this is why i no longer work in a call center, the conversation would have went
>"my kid has aspergersl
>I can tell. Have you thought about divorcing your broken dishwasher for a new one?

after a point your ability to bottle it will fail and you will get yourself fired.

good luck.

>What was going through her mind when this option was apparently the best course of action she had?
This was an ego thing, not a "I'm so poor I have to turn to soft prostitution" thing.

She was crushed by the fact that her tits couldn't sway you, not by the fact that she couldn't save ten dollars.

Heaven forfend... you should hear the shit people try to claim compensation for. The entitlement culture in this country is shocking

In cases where this happens, I would "accidentally" make a mistake in the order, and he'd get an extra plate for free.

Were do you stand politically now?

>off him self with a .22 to the chest
which do you think would occur first - death or failure to eject/fire?

>nazi
>anyone who questions Merkels Reich and wants to live a normal, decent life

you should feel fucking awful you globalist sheep

I had to dissect a dead cat in high school.

I lucked.out.and do.it from home. Being able.to play ps4 when people start.to bore.me somewhat alleviates the problem. Sorry for.the shit.typing.im on phone

Ignore him hes a pen pusher who has no idea about being in your situation. From someone whos worked in a homeless shelter and halfway houses they need to be there no matter how sad it might be

I worked for lloyds bank for a while and had some legit mentally ill brokers call me. one was convinced I was trying to trick her, i have no idea for what purpose but she was mental.

Also had a guy who was paying interest only on his mortgage and for only 50 quid more he could have been paying for the fucking house.

Germans are pathetic.

>Partying with friends
>Someone pulls out some adderal
>Take some

Hey This shit isn't bad, I'm going to get a prescription

>Go to doctor, tell them I think I have ADD

>"You need to see a psychologist first."

>Okay

>Couple weeks of testing goes by at the snake oil marketplace

>"Hmm, your tests indicate that you may have a mild form of ADHD, we can try other methods to deal with it, or we can look at getting you some medication. It ultimately comes down to a self-diagnosis."

>Nigger are you fucking serious

>Take results back to regular doc, they load me up with my legal meth

Every encounter I've had with one of these fucking "Doctors" has been a crock of shit, I think they know it too. They're always the most fucked up in the head. I guess it takes one to know one.

>white people are the master race
>let themselves become controlled by tiny dots of light flashing on a screen telling them to be ashamed of being white
>repeatedly tries to ban jews
>always lets them in again

Are white people really the "master race"?

>you should feel fucking awful you globalist sheep

Says the Paki Lover
>‘London is open’ Mayor Sadiq Khan vows to DEFY Brexit and offer City visas to migrants
express.co.uk/news/uk/715172/Sadiq-Khan-defy-Brexit-London-open-visas-migrants-mayor-theresa-may-boris-johnson-trade

No, she was a family friend and I'm not a pervert.

She was just sadistic

>have shire internet
>watch this frame by frame

Fuck off burger. It's called being a decent human

>elected a muslim mayor
>will shill for sharia faster
>White people will realize their mistakes
>white people won't fall for the frog in boiling water dilemma

Seems pretty based to me fampai

Shit, I've seen this happen too.

this story from /fit/ makes me cry every god damned time

Khan is a traitor. So is Merkel. all of these scum will be lined up against a wall. Also you should feel fucking bad, you basically traumatised people exercising their democratic rights. poor kids.

that is lucky. I used to sit between two fat dykes so fat they couldn't wipe their asses. The constant smell of fish and shit.

Only people who are butt hurt about this is poor people and nigs who don't have bank cards or credit cards. I'm assuming you fall into one of these categories.

Fucking SJWs.

Not personal but still hits it where it hurts

>See young white girl maybe 18-23 with one leg holding up a homeless sign in a few places around city.

>Eventually go to local gas station, they're letting her stand out by door with her sign holding the door for people

>95° out with high humidity
>Feel bad so buy her a water and giver her it on the way out with a few scrunched dollar bills with a $100 bill inside the wad (hit 2k earlier at casino).

>Ready to pull out by the time she realizes it, she was almost in tears yelling thank you, god bless, etc.

>see her a few times the next couple weeks, she always waves if she notices.

>About a month and a half later she was killed by a drunk driver that ran off the road. Driver was unscathed.

Suprisingly, People cared enough to put up a little memorial where she died with flowers and stuffed animals for a time. Never found out her name though.

I cam.imagine banks being an entirely different shit show all together. I.kinda.get it with.money I guess. I work in retail so literally every claim for.compensation is pathetic.

"Yea my laptop was faulty and the store exchanged it for a new one"

Ok

"So.what compensation you gunna give me?"

you on BT too huh. Silky smooth 500kb a second

Mate when you've met a real psycho kid you'll understand. One in a thousand are smart enough and evil enough to know you'll assume they're innocent. And that's how they get away with some sick shit.

We are all products of our genes and environments, it's not an excuse for an adult or a child.

Deep down you know torturing a kitten is wrong, the psycho does it anyway because they can.

To be fair, most women are fucking nut jobs.

He was 14 and obviously coming from a leftist family you wanker. Maybe that episode opened his eyes.

+1

fuck the guys who say feel sorry for him, yeah it's nice to have compassion, but real compassion is not having 2 kids if you can't afford them, why make their life shit?

I wonder if that's girl X from cabrini

i wish i knew a girl that was sexually receptive, sweet, cute and lovely like anime. im fucking lonely.

So what did she do, did she pretend to drown her dollys?

You'd think those fucking hospitals would warn their patients about this?
This is the second time I read this happening. Jesus christ, incompetent doctors.

Literally the hopitals jews fault.
Go sue those cunts.

God gives us tests in life and you failed yours by not carrying out his justice. He gave you a charge and you failed on both counts. Enjoy explaining that one to the big chief.

This. Shoulda let her cry and starve. She is paying the toll.

Stop treating whores like housewives. It isn't fair to decent women.

And to top it off she still wants to fuck a man she hardly knows?

lol christ, we used to refund people 100s for fuck ups. I kept getting pulled up though because the nig nog next to me complained when i said they could at least learn english before every paki became a mortgage broker.

Canny complain though, got a letter the other day saying i had overpayed tax before i became a neet to tune of 580 quid.

bready gud