ITT : we ask eachother hypothetical questions

Stem cell researchers have said age regression pills may be a thing within the decade due to cellular memory.

If all current politicians are alive by then, who would you like as your president and what age would you like them?

Why would Vittorio Emanuele, prince of Napels want to be King of Jerusalem?

do you even have to fucking ask?

>age regression pills may be a thing within the decade due to cellular memory.

>believing the steam sale meme

>Poland
>Jerusalem

explain? didnt know you were cucked

>those fat thighs and wide arse

Fuck me

Well at least your half right. I think Cred Forums has a consensus that Hilloli would be the most interesting young girl politician based on personality and aryan features alone. Literally the whitest girl you'll see on Cred Forums.

Kid Hillary looks sort of like that dancing kid in the Sia videos

Physical peak is mid 30s for men and 20s for women.

I just hope Soros dies before immortality is invented. But he might already have it.

It's just that calling people filth is a fact the bible has upheld for 6000 years. Ever since Hitler was baptised, it's inherently a value judgement. So you can't say that being cucked is a fact just so Germany can invade again. And Jerusalem is not in Italy. Napels is.

Shill thread.

NO SHES NOT HOT! I WOULD RATHER FUCK TRUMP THAN HILLARY AND I AM A STRAIGHT MALE.

nigger do you see a Shillary in my OP pic?

Because in 10 years she'll have lost the spark

Wouldn't people who klive forever get cancer all the fucking time because their cells corrupt after splitting so many times?

like a jpg file being uploaded and downloaded to many times?

So yeah this Natalia is first choice, Hilloli a second, and third would be pic related

>like a jpg file being uploaded and downloaded to many times?
is that why all my jpgs have cancer?

add this chick to that list and you have basically the four horsewomen of cute

>All current politicians
Putin, I guess. He's the only politician I can think of that isn't a globalist cuckbag and actually runs a reasonably successful nation.

Also, no. Stem cells are completely fresh, new cells being introduced. Cancer cells are bad because they never naturally die.
Stem cells are good because it's just introducing fresh cells with new DNA Endcaps. They go through the same life/death cycle as regular cells, it's just like you're starting over from day 1 with them.

Fuck Hillary.

Sarah Palin pls

Vladimir Putin, 36.

Is that really Palin?

Jeb Bushota

Memes aside: Ron Paul

I fapped to her while she gave an interview answering questions about what she would do if she became potus. I sprayed all over the place.

>not Dianna Tramp

Make it happen

this, but with her next term VP

Vroooom vroooom!!!!!

what would happen if it was USA that invaded Russia under operation Barbarossa.
given that they had the same deployment and engagement points, but with their own equipment and man-power

what would happen and why?