French novel depicting civil war becomes a best seller

Really makes you think...

>Civil war was inevitable. Live the Apocalypse that are the last three days of France.
Written by Laurent Obertone, French nationalist journalist, the trailer for the books ends with a quote from an anonymous French policeman who says "This is literally what we're expecting…".
It seems like a lots of libraries try to hide the book or don't even put them on their shelves, you have to ask them for it.
It's literally #1 sell on Amazon in the "crime novel" category, and ranked THIRD over all categories (see pic related)… despite a complete media blackout as you can imagine, although they are more and more concerned about the "fachosphère" (the French nationalists internet medias and movments) and writting thought police books about it.
I've no official article about this, I'm just telling you like it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Camp-Saints-Jean-Raspail/dp/1881780074
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)
jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf
google.com/amp/www.lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/la-france-big-brother-le-pamphlet-reactionnaire-et-sexiste-de-laurent-obertone_1640334.amp.html?client=safari
nier2.com/blog/2016/08/24/manga-thou-shalt-not-die-kimi-shi-ni-tamou-koto-nakare-chapter-19/
youtu.be/Q34JVK2JEW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocqueville_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=Q34JVK2JEW0
youtube.com/watch?v=CX-NGfbvJtc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuq0Bnw1DzQ¨
archive.org/details/CampOfTheSaints_201510
archive.org/details/RaspailCampOfTheSaintsPp117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad pic... /=
This one better.

Its also in German.

It was written in `1973 and it predicts what is happening today including the liberal reactions.

Noice, I'm going to get this book. Is it good?

Raspail discribed the immigrant horde better than anyone. Not an army, not victims, just a giant stomach bound on digesting the entire western world. Not because they are evil, not because it's justified but only because it can.

I'm fighting the fight for the stop refugee agenda. I'm going to go buy it though.

They say it won a prize, but also was controversial, -the Camp of the Saints-. There is also that guerrilla one. But WTF Camp of the Saints predicted this shit in Europe 50 years ago.

Even the Japanese say France is going to get bad, they wrote a manga about you guys.

they still sell Harry Potter huh

Where can I get this damn book? I searched for it, but no luck.

See Manga

Different books. Ha, when I encountered the shit-eaters in CotS, I thought Raspail was having a go on Indians for no good reason. Then we all found out about the Poo-In-Loo thing.

CotS is a great fucking book.

>Where Can I get it?
Well in Canada its 10 bucks for e-bok.
amazon.ca/Camp-Saints-Jean-Raspail/dp/1881780074
Kindle Edition $10.

>is it any good?
In the first chapter as the hordes are basically at the gates and the old man is watching this occur from his home, some Marxist hippy shows up basically saying how good it is that that the mongrels will take over and white people will go extinct. The old man blows the hippy's brains out with a shotgun...

That's the guerilla book you're talking about? I'm definitely buying this.

Uh, Soumission?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)

I think it comes down to how optimistic you are. Houellebecq clearly is not: his protagonist is a worthless human being, the people around him are just as bad and they are most concerned that the outside world might pop the sybarite bubble they've dwelt in.

It was translated last year & is a pretty quick read. Really though it's a masochistic read as anyone of this era will find too much of themselves in Houellebecq's miserable protagonists.

jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf

Anyone have luck finding an .epub or .mobi download?

We're a cucked country
There is no hope

Everyone's Saying get Camp of The Saints By Jean Raspail though... get Camp of The Saints, its probably better. I'm goinna get both soon as I get paid.

That's camp of the saints. I've never heard of the other book and am trying to find anything in English about it, but the author seems to piss leftists off...I think
google.com/amp/www.lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/la-france-big-brother-le-pamphlet-reactionnaire-et-sexiste-de-laurent-obertone_1640334.amp.html?client=safari

i need a source for this.

Obertone is based as fuck, and make leftists and mass media (mostly the same) butthurt everytime.
Medias prefer to not speak a lot about him, contrary to (((Eric Zemmour)))

>France is doomed.
Whenever a culture or race is about to be destroyed a leader always emerges to give it one last chance to survive.

Ok thanks, I'll buy this one then

fuck you defeatist faggot

I need a source

See See pic

Well, last year (or 2 years ago), the best selling book was about the death a of the white race, and how the French nation is dying.

The guy who made this book also release last week a book explaining why Islam is not a religion of peace, and not compatible with France.

He's also a red pilled jew.

what is the third estate nigga?

Isn't that also the guy that talked about this French army operation, that's apparently already planned out and ready to go, you know the one about pushing the shitskins out of the cities Israel-style, I forgot what it was called

>implying that I'm not posting these pepes ironically

A FUCKING LEAF

i'm googling this and i can't find that full chapter.
pls deliver, leaf

Yes it is called operation Ronces

nevermind.
nier2.com/blog/2016/08/24/manga-thou-shalt-not-die-kimi-shi-ni-tamou-koto-nakare-chapter-19/

Laurent Obertone wrote a book called La France Orange Mecanique (clockwork orange France) tht was a best-seller about diversity criminality. He also made a book called Utoya which was a POV of Breivik.

Can't tell if question or statement because what is the third estate is the entire name of the paper

If the French save themselves will they offer refugee to enlightened European refugees?

I was actually referring to Sitting Bull, Vercingetorix, Boudicca, King Arthur, Tecumseh, Jesus, Moses, and Gustavus Adolphus.

There will always be one last chance, sometimes it will save your race and identity, sometimes it won't.
In this case I meant someone like La Pen, she seems to be the best thing for France since de Gaulle.

What's FN immigration policy? Are they advocating repatriation?

If Le Pen is our 21th century Joan of Arc, we are fucked.

>Laurent Obertone
The book in OP is GUERILLA by LAURENT OBERTONE.
For what I understood with my basic French depicts a coordinated attack against infrastructures and civilians, and the carnage that derives.

Reminder that here we are a Marion board, leaf

And it's out from days, no English translations so far.
Frenchanons NEEDS to buy it and support him.

Seems based as all fuck. Pity it will never get translated so I can read them

>mfw she said yesterday that she would not vote for Hillary

you managed to write an op without clearly stating the title of the book. think about this.

>'three days of apocalypse'

Obertone is basically alluding to the three days of darkness prophecies

Raspail is alot more redpilled than that, Raspail knew the Great Monarch prophecies, even wrote a novel about it, 'Sire'. A french prince living in exile who is chosen and supported by God and will restore the Roman Empire and among other things, will wipe out Islam completely.

He also wrote La France Big Brother (he was born in 1984, top kek), with a preface by Philippe Verdier, a meteorologist on the main public TV who was fired because he wrote a redpilled book about climate change, GIEC and how it works

>tfw you will one day fight in the French Civil War as a member of the American Volunteer Battalion.
"Lafayette, we are here."

>Restore the Roman Empire
>tfw no Caesar

The West shall prevail.

Hopefully gets translation. Needs more publicity to garner interest outside of France.

>Camp of the Saints
>Submission
>This
>That French spy novelist who basically leaks real secrets through novels
Why is it the French cannot acknowledge reality except in novels?

And before these, the Persian Letters and the medieval Lays. The French are never allowed to just spit something out, they have to pretend to be Iranian or cloak it in fiction.

Éric Zemmour: French army prepared for civil war
Vlad Tepesblog
youtu.be/Q34JVK2JEW0

>Great Monarch prophecies
>The God Emperor is french
Im ok with this

>French spy novelist
Who dis?

I forget his name, I'll try to look him up. He has not been translated. He has written like twenty novels that look like pulp Bond ripoffs and a journalist was going through them and noticing that they present fictionalized representations of shall we say alternate explanations for current events, with people vouching for them being more than random plot arrangements.

Gerard de Villiers?

>Operation Ronce
See

I have been saying the French are not serious about security. Sadly I have been proven right without exception.
However, that was with dark targets, which can be difficult to discern in army and police working hours. I now feel a similarly unpleasant intuition: the French can be deadly serious about security, when the threat is easier to see in the dark.

That's it, if you have anything to add please do because I do not speak French and only recall the one article.

My bad, he has been translated into English since I last looked.
Once again, I log onto pol, I walk away with more books.

>Too small.
Sry:
See: Sorry. I did know know you meant it ironically.

Everyone else plz seeRe: The French army is preparing to retake Islamized France secretly.

... requesting Mega of Gerard de Villiers and/or relevant French books in English translation.
I think demand for this could be huge, we do not hear enough about redpilled Frogs in the Anglosphere.

>civil war
>when people have access to bread water and entertainment

lol

I've read both "Submission" and "Whatever" - this post in spot on. The average Cred Forums user will see far too much of themselves in the characters in the novels. Then again, that's what attracted me to them. I couldn't put them down.

Also, Camp of the Saints should be the most highly recommended book for anyone that regularly spends time here. Unbelievably prophetic for something written in the early 70's.

You're right, which is the much more frightening reality. There will be no civil war. The novel "Submission" touches on this topic quite well.

People do not revolt when they are desperate, they revolt when they are certain they can do better.

>entertainment
Yeah you might want to update that. Hollywood dying headlines are incompatible with bread and circuses cliches.

This is the face I make everyday on Cred Forums.

What is the civil war about?

If its between Muslims and the French then I might get it.

If its some mixed ideology meme civil war then fuck it

jesus fucking christ france

a NOVEL

read fucking REAL SHIT

a fucking NOVEL?

Literature is linked to its time, these books sell really well which shows people actually think about it. This is good, we are winning.

Got any english article on it to share? I googled it and all I can find are french ones.

the only thing it shows is that your nation is full of pseudo intellectual faggots who think reading a novel will "educate" them. my ex gf went to a grand ecole and she came out stupider for it.

you people need to be reading about how to clean guns, or at least some race realism or anti-democracy shit.

A. FUCKING. NOVEL.

You cuck.

Germany was in deeper shit than this back then.

Arabs are cowardly fighters, and in urban warfare are said to be easy to fight, because they can't stop giving away their positions with shouting their fucking anthem.

>Americans can't into culture
Is it any wonder your post sounds like it was written by a barely literate trailer park dweller?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocqueville_effect

The same phenomenon that is making all this hysterical BLM SJW bullshit whining reach defeaning levels may yet save western civilisation.

you could read nonfiction like the bell curve, or about why the state is failing, so something like the iron law of oligarchy.

no, instead you read fucking novels like a little girl reading twilight and indulging in fantasy and imagination.

no wonder america and britain btfo of all of europe for the last 200 years. novels are arbitrary solipsistic bullshit, and continental philosophy is fucking stupid. I cna't believe you idiots don't learn analytic.

retards. our trailer trash can't into analytic. but YOUR retards can parrot your continental bullshit because it literally requires zero logic.

WE DONT DO NO BOOKIN ROUND HERE BOY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

This guy gets it. These Franco-idiots will romanticize the current state of affairs and then wonder why everything is going to shit. It's just another distraction will inevitably "adds to the political discourse" and can then be easily marginalized and shelved as a mere novel of our times. A few discussions in university classes may be had, but that's about it.

The real crime of depicting current events through a novel is that you take the real misery of a nation and turn it into coffee table material. You devalue and fantasize the very reality you are facing by printing a book and explicitly labeling it as fiction.

Do you "intellectual" frogs honestly think that the Muslim population or the Maghrebi Africans that have flooded your country pleasure themselves with politically charged novels?

Get a God damn grip and stop pretending as if you're not living in the dystopia that you've all read so much about.

He's right though, France won't chance just because of a novel. The only thing that can help us is a third party distributing arms among the right-wing population and coordinating attacks on the police, refugees and generally all muslims and niggers.

Yes but he warned about it in the 1970s and no one listened. WTF. FFFT Liberal Hippies.

Generation identity seems pretty red-pilled.
>What civil war?
See (You)
See:
The Video from Vlad's Translations.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q34JVK2JEW0

The French army is secretly prepping for a potential civil war not seen since Algiers.

But the French army takes their orders from the government.

The French government wont issue any such orders.

Except during a Civil War often an army has stepped in when the state has betrayed it or its people.

The army is a different institution than civilian public space.

You know the word -coup d'état- comes from France for a reason.

le Pen is nothing radical and nothing dramatic would happen if she were to become the president.

Literally the only thing needed for all this to end well is to enforce with absolute vigilance the laws already in place and to see EVERYONE as equal in front of the law.

The state sees Muslims as a privileged class. That is the problem.

idiot/10

equal means bringing muslims up to the level of prosperity of whites. which will never happen. which means the legal system has an unending battle against whites.

they changed the meaning of equality 50 years ago, and now we're dying because of it.

fuck equality

how cute

I am talking about equality in front of the law, though. Not economic one or any other.

What's the title of the book in English?

I don't read frog.

everyone says this but can you really have a one sided civil war

i dunnno maybe i just dont have my finger on the pulse of france but nobody seems to care

Meh, I don't like robust-looking women, who look like their feet are smelly.

equality in front of the law has been skewed in the same way

obama is suing a tech company for only hiring FORTY FOUR PERCENT ASIANS when the pool of applicants was in the 70% range. (despite the fact that they handle CIA information, and don't want the info to fall into the hands of china.)

it's not "equal" to n order to make it "equal" obama is just going to let the chinese steal CIA intelligence.

equal is a stupid word. fucking use it again and I'd slap you in person.

you're on pol, you're smarter than this. equality is the worst idea to ever come about in western history, beause whatever it means to you, it means something different to everyone else

Nobody needs a dictatorship restored.

I'd rather have republican Rome restored than imperial Rome.

>equality in front of the law has been skewed in the same way

That is my fucking point, hence to set thing right you'd need to start seeing "EVERYONE as equal in front of the law."

You are arguing with yourself.

I'm telling, you, you fucking idiot, that "equality" is just an opportunity for leftists to wage war on you

any sort of equality is impossible. laws are supposed to be the ironclad bedrock of society. equality is a glass window on a fortress. it's a structural weakpoint which we've enshrined as our most important law.

I'm 100 pages in it, my GF read 5 pages and stopped. Kek

It's quite amazing that France the first cuck of cucks is releasing a lot of red pilled books.

The elites aren't stupid. They know they are pushing europe towards a civil war. There might be some idiotic politicians who actually believe multiculturalism can work (especially in sweden and germany) but the smart one in charge know what chaos the muslims will bring to europe.
Muslims have been a pain to deal with for 20 years now, not just since the start of the refugee crisis.
ffs even Merkel doesn't believe this shit, she once even said herself multiculturalism has failed.

>"Multiculturalism has failed"
>"it can't be that twice as many immigrants than germans aren't finishing school ".
>"it cant be that twice as many immigrants have no proper working skills/education, this will cause huge problems for society in the future."
>"those that want to be part of our society not only have to obey our laws, they also have to learn the language".
link for those in disbelieve
youtube.com/watch?v=CX-NGfbvJtc
non translated german version
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuq0Bnw1DzQ¨
and that was in 2010

Again, the elites aren't stupid, most of the elite's leftists are jews anyway. And when you see merkel taking selfies with refugees she's not doing it because she's such a nice loveable person, but because she's ordered to, so the elite can show the 3rd world rats "hey look, germany welcomes you with open arms, come to europe!".

The whole race mix with niggers propaganda you see on TV is just there to get people to shut up. To keep us quite until the elites think there are enough muslims in europe, enough chaos on the streets, enough neighbourhoods turned into no-go zones, enough women raped, until the european men no longer are willing to take it and ready to reconquer their homeland. At that point (((they))) will probably let the economy collapse and BOOM full blown civil war.

These authors (obertone, zemmour...) are on israel's payroll. The fact that their books are best sellers and they get ton of coverage in the mainstream media should be a dead giveaway...

>Ci li siounists

Fuck off Mohamed. Obertone has barely any coverage and when he does he gets lynched by the MSM.

a civil war is inevitable in france. it'll be like spain circa 1936.

what will it be that sets it off?

J.K. Rowling released a new HP novel last month.

Les identitaires binaires dans ton genre valent pas mieux que les bougnoules en scooter.
Vois plutôt Thuillier ou Ratier pour qqch d'un peu plus authentiquement "subversif" au lieu de tes auteurs à la mode pour ménagères.

>what will it be that sets it off?
Something big and symbolic, like a significant french landmark blowing up. Our media and educational system is hard bent on #not all muslims and diversity=strength, precisely because extreme tensions exist. But we remain a first world nation whose people are sedated by consumerism and media.
Like Americans and their blacks, but with muslims for us.

>>Where Can I get it?
>Well in Canada its 10 bucks for e-bok.
>amazon.ca/Camp-Saints-Jean-Raspail/dp/1881780074
>Kindle Edition $10.

I already bought it couple months ago but I have to get through a couple other books before I get to it.

Tu suces Soral c'est ça ? Toi aussi tu fais de la boxe comme un homme viril ?

Zemmour a dû redpill des millions de gens et ça ça me suffit.

when ?

Je connais Soral que par qqes vidéos et je me fous un peu du personnage (franchement louche) mais essaie encore.
Amusant de voir les identitaires lécher les bottes d'un juif maghrébin... Ils ne se cachent même plus pour vous manipuler et vous mordez à l'hameçon tellement vous êtes dans l'émotionnel.

nice should have been the thing that set it off but it didn't. it's over.

i thought some shit would go down when the priest was beheaded desu.

They are joining gun clubs as well.

Skilled brown shirts are useful, but new recruits are easily educated once the ball gets rolling. What we need are numbers and leaders.

A handful of converts is worth more than your clean gun in a shack in the woods.

Shit did go down, attacks on mosques went up 220% , but it was all degradations, no dead, nothing really "explosive".
Let's not forget that this is Europe. The last big wars weren't an ocean away like they were for you. A hundred cadavers in one night are nothing compared to previous losses.

I feel if it's gonna go down in Europe, it'll happen in France. A people's army, hiccoughs of Rome, everything.

never again you dumb french fuck

Guerilla had absolutely no covering from mainstream medias.

i thought the next french civil war was just a meme

>yoko taro

archive.org/details/CampOfTheSaints_201510
archive.org/details/RaspailCampOfTheSaintsPp117