How do we stop young boys from being consumed by feminist propaganda?

How do we stop young boys from being consumed by feminist propaganda?

You be real parents and don't expose him to the internet until he's old enough to have common sense (around 15).

Parents who give their kids an iPhone to shut them up shouldn't be surprised when they turn into absolute degenerates after being raised on it.

fuck off, Gigi is a bro

>nip animation
>feminist propaganda

All Ghibli movies are.

You don't.

You train your sons to be decent human beings. Teach them that the only ones who care about "feminist propaganda" are far right babydicks who haven't ever gotten hard to a real woman.

cuck

Mongolian cartoons are redpilled, fuck off kike

That one isn't.

I don't believe teenagers have common sense.

Nerdy engineer kid mans the fuck up and asks a girl out while building a bike plane on his own. She gets soaking wet on her way to meet him. Yup, propaganda

>Ghibli movies
>Feminist trash
Pick one. You can have a strong female role without sjw bs.

By making sure they kill something by the time they are 10.

It portrays a 13 year old girl leaving home to be alone in the city (Stockholm). In reality, that girl would be raped. All women must be accompanied by their father or husband, to do otherwise is cucking yourself and feminist propaganda.

OK Muhammad

They are almost all anti industrial and anti war. There is a message behind them, but it's not anti male.

>I'm fine with my daughter being raped as long as I do the opposite of those fuggin muslims!!

Conservatives...

She's also a witch. How is that reality for you?
You must be autist for real.

Dont give them electronics and teach them sports

Play catch with your boy

That usually turn them into bald pro nazis if anything.

As someone who used to be a school counselor, I can certainly tell you there are some out there who are smarter than others.

By being successful in our own lives, and by being level headed and cool.

If we really wanted to, we could reach out to the younger generation and turn them all into ethno nationalists in two years. Young boys will always follow their older peers, and right now there are no real role models for them in society.

>Kiki's delivery service
>feminist

u ok user

did your daddy not give you enough attention

ok and how do you make them feel allowed to be racist? Nowadays their teachers wont care if they cant read or calculate but if they become rayciss it's BAD BAD BAD, BIG RED TEXT

curious pls answer

Faggot. There was a time i'd agree with you but the sjw shit has to stop.

Obviously you remove the "educators" that think it's bad to be racist.

>implying

you know well it is hard to do that in the west

It will be a lot easier once we start gunning them down in the streets.

I want to fuck Galko.

Go back to Cred Forums, seriously

when does it begin? we whites dont have much time left

What? Studio Ghibli movies are dope.
>strong female lead = feminist trash
>hurr durr

>young white girl goes to live in 100% white city, because it's safe among whites
>becomes self sufficient and entrepreneureal with no help from the government
>does typical girl things and remains virtuous and chaste
>happy ending is traditional female role as wife with NEET plane autist boy

How is this feminism

Raise them with Christ. A boy can only truly become a man by first recognizing that a man is a created being. Anything what is a sad parody of manhood.

I don't think OP understands Stockholm wasn't always the city it is today

See

It begins when you will it to.

thats a great movie

studio ghibli is god tier anime . kids are faggots now tho, so not much you can do , beat them until they are straight?

she has magic powers you faggot. It's not supposed to be realistic.

>not liking studio ghibli

>not liking studio ghibli

I remember the person in your pic telling people to stop posting that picture. He was humiliated for life. Nice dubs by the way.

The story isnt about becoming a witch, it's about independence. Thats what kids are thinking about when they watch it.

>Howl's moving castle is about a castle that walks. In reality castles are stationary

>studio ghibli
>feminist propaganda
Pick one.

>You be real parents and don't expose him to the internet until he's old enough to have common sense (around 30).
Ftfy.

I think all the "so sad muh war" movies are gay.

Ghibli movies are the shit, why can a women have a strong role? That isnt feminist propaganda fucking tard. They never portray men as evil in any of them.

>>>THIS

It has nothing to do with being a conservative child, it has to do with being a liberal and not knowing it.

Hagakure said 12 for beheadings

Homeschool.

>Read it as kike's delivery service
It's a good movie though.
I remember streaming it being shown on TV in 2009 or something, and I streamed it for some Cred Forumsnons we watched it together late into the night.
I miss those times ;_;

Honestly they aren't, the female leads are usually bad asses that never complain about shit. I have never seen a woman card pulled in any of his movies and teh male lead always ends up saving them at some point. I could be wrong though ive only seen a couple

But the war scenes are badass and bretty hardcore dude

>mfw there are anons ITT actually defending a fucking Japanese cartoon.

I would die defending my right to view and discuss Japanese animation before I would die for my queen and country

do you think that's unusual?

>mfw you missed out on a jackpot and the guy below you got Hitler dubs

Die.

Anime is superior to western animation in nearly every way, shape, or form.

Stop making single mothers. Stop treating women like they are special. Use logic.