Gorilla handing bananas to BLM niggers on ETSU campus

Backstory
>BLM has been protesting in front of the library this week at East Tennessee State University
>Yesterday protested with duct tape covering their mouths and being niggers
>Had signs that read "All lives don't matter"

Today
>The hero Cred Forums deserves wore a gorilla mask and was handing out bananas to students passing by
>Got removed from the area and is facing possible charges
>The niggers found out who he was when police came and made him remove the mask
>His life is over now

WTF kind of charges could he be facing???

His name is Tristan Rettke
Kikebook page:www facebook com/profile.php?id=100012668251983&hc_location=ufi

Video of him today
facebook com/luckie.krog/videos/1317366868274891/

FLOOD THE COMMENTS WITH NIGGER HATE!!!

Sorry if not best OP wanted to get it up quick.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnsoncitypress.com/Education/2016/09/28/Gorilla-mask-and-bananas-Racially-charged-Black-Lives-Matter-faceoff-at-ETSU.html?ci=featured&lp=1&ti=
wcyb.com/news/tennessee/johnson-city/etsu-student-charged-with-intimidation-for-gorilla-mask-act-at-black-lives-matter-protest/99584563
tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm
law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-309
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3812805/White-student-gorilla-mask-overalls-carrying-noose-tied-bananas-charged-facing-against-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

johnsoncitypress.com/Education/2016/09/28/Gorilla-mask-and-bananas-Racially-charged-Black-Lives-Matter-faceoff-at-ETSU.html?ci=featured&lp=1&ti=

news story

lol nice

BUMP

Bumpino number 2

This guy got paid a lot of money to do this.

BLM gets paid to riot and loot shit

land of the free

I would have paid him to do it if I knew he was.

how can he be facing charges? what happened to freedom and sheeit? i thought USA didn't have forbidden speech/protests?

Charges of what being too awesome?

Only for the niggers

Tell me, why does he wear the mask?

>Tristan
faggot name

Probably hate crime stuff

AYYYYYYYY

Is he suicidal?

What charges would be filed?

Did he say niggers look like gorillas and eat bananas? Or did he just dress like a gorilla and gave out bananas?

He shouldn't be arrested for either reason.

Its wouldve been really funny if the cops tried to arrest him and he ran away, turned around and pointed a banana at them and got shot to death.

That wouldve been mega meta irony satire memed out 4 life.

> facing possible charges
Handing people bananas while wearing a gorilla mask isn't illegal though.

I mean he didn't actually do anything illegal

I don't believe he said a word. He was doing a silent protest like the nigs were yesterday with the duct tape covering their mouths.

>Got removed from the area and is facing possible charges
>facing possible charges
>charges

What the fuck for?

He could even say he was trying to be a furry.

I'm just not sure flooding his fb with racist comments will help him much, Delmar

> hate crime
Hate is not a crime.
If it was, online gaming would only exist on the black market.

No laws broken, won't "face charges" and if he does he will easily win.

The only possible charge is that he doesn't have a grocer's license or something along those lines.

People flip out over way tamer things than this.

A guy in a gorilla mask giving bananas to BLM is probably considered a pretty serious hate crime.

He will be charged but they will get dropped. There is really no evidence of any crime.

Apparently he tied a noose around the bananas and it was deemed he was threatening violence by doing so...

It's pretty obvious what he meant by it

Not sure if extremely brave, or extremely stupid. I guess stupid if he didn't realise what the response was going to be to him doing it, brave if he knew but did it anyway.

lol

Have you ever seen such savagery?

lol pretty tight to be honest desu senpai

>facing possible charges
Bullshit. You wouldn't even be charged for that here and we don't have the first amendment.

Then again...
> jury nullification

>Not accepting delicious, potassiumey goodness when it's offered for free

They have bananas at the gas station by my house, also grape soda, malt liquor, 40s, and they sell fried chicken. Should I be alarmed guys? Not sure about gorilla mask, but will check. These raciest must be stopped.

Dude, you can troll these idiots so much more easily by just sticking a camera in their face and asking basic questions. "Do you know who Martin Luther King was?" "Uh jyeah mang eh uh, eh freed the slaves and sheeit mang".

>land of the free

Charges = lawsuit sheckles for him
do it faggots

the hero we needed

and deserved

If there is any evidence of him handing a banana to one of the white protestors then it can't be considered racism, right?

Can you provide a video link that isn't fucking facebook? And also that fucking works?

What's racist about giving free food to Africans? We've been doing it for decades.

Gorilla mask and bananas implies he's calling the blacks gorillas.

>WTF kind of charges could he be facing???
Should be none.

He was just peacefully protesting.

>wcyb.com/news/tennessee/johnson-city/etsu-student-charged-with-intimidation-for-gorilla-mask-act-at-black-lives-matter-protest/99584563
>A Johnson City Police Department report said Tristan Rettke is charged with one count of civil rights intimidation in connection with the event that took place at Borchuck Plaza.
>An East Tennessee State University student was charged by police after he disrupted a Black Lives Matter event on campus by wearing a gorilla mask, carrying around a rope and trying to hand out bananas.

Probably shouldn't have brought the rope.

It's hard to untangle his motives

Crashing the movement

>According to the report, Rettke said he wore the gorilla mask, had a bunch of bananas >hanging from a rope, was carrying a burlap sack with a rebel flag with a marijuana leaf on it >to try to provoke Black Lives Matter protesters.

and he probably shouldn't have had the rebel flag on his sack

Bananas are a good source of potassium and I'm white and eat them all the time. Does that make me a gorilla? No.
Also, he was likely wearing the gorilla mask because he was being humble, handing out food to the needy black community and trying to be anonymous about it.

>facing possible charges
Unless he assaulted someone, no. That's just liberal wishful thinking.

I live in east TN, and none of this surprises me. We're generally nice to our black people and they generally don't bother anyone, but a lot of us really don't give a shit and are more than willing to fuck back if they want to cause trouble.

I realize you can spin it a different way but there is a much more obvious reason. Weren't we calling the black woman ghostbuster "Harambe" for a couple days?

Here is what he is being charged for

tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm

Baiting animals

No charges, it's not illegal to dress up as Harambe and feed protesters.

Those people who think gorillas are niggers should be ashamed of themselves.

Bananas are one of the most radioactive foods on the planet. If you want to be a Fallout monster, be my guest.

Jamal, your so right,

>tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm
Holy fucking lol
I bet they dare not use that against violent niggers that assault people at trump rallies and so on

I thought people were calling Harambe a black woman.

>charges
>In America
None. The university is just feeding you a line. Look at the westboro case.

The kid will probably be expelled.

>tfw racism isnt an actual charge/crime and you cant be fined/jailed for racism in a court of law.

Might be expelled from school, but fuck it ETSU is a shit hole as is the entire johnson city area.

Kingsport is 10/10 all american tho.

Reminds me of that one guy in Europe who got arrested for wearing a pig hat.

I think he was released, though.

top banter

The college is as cancerous as any other Marxist institution. Agree Kingsport is white capital of America 10/10.

Gofundme when?

>possibly getting charges
But when a nigger screeches out "fuck white people" it's ok.

It's pretty dumb to post that when the sign clearly reads "Black lives matter =/= All lives don't".

I'm not defending BLM, only rational debate.

Gorilla warfare.

How is he preventing anyone from acting their civil rights? That being said he has the same civil rights as well.

That's all I have to do to get quick cash? Brb, gonna plan something like this maybe.

Gorillas are intimidating.

Fuck, I love these feelgood stories.

Thanks OP!

>>His life is over now

he lives in tennesee. most people there would prob think it's funny as fuck

turn on private browse mode
search for "harambe nudes"
lmao

We should do this. If we actually do I will get it on the local news and tell them about it and cause more shitstorm with our few niggers lol.

This sounds like something Sam Hyde would do in an alternative world where he was funny

imagine if he was black and handing out underseasoned chicken
guaranteed invite to the white house

I'm going to try to friend him on Facebook. I'm "out" on there anyway. Wish you guys had the same balls I do because it'd be funny if he ended up having like 30,000+ friends from this.

We got this email about it earlier today.

Charges are pending, but I'm sure they'll be dropped. That plaza is a designated free speech zone, so I would hope that freedom extends to him, as well.

He just tied the banana up and was dangling it in front of them. I don't think it was an, "I'm lynching this banana," situation

Will agree that a lot of people I went to school with became brainwashed after going to ETSU, though I cant agree that Kingsport is all that great when it still has shithole like Cloud apartments

feeding zoo animals

kek at the nigger who couldn't even spell "lives"

any half decent lawyer could get him off.
A good lawyer would file a suit against the police department

Honestly our irl shitposting has been pretty good lately

Well he is a retard for doing that in public and having a Facebook.

Dude please I need to meet an actual person who goes to ETSU that is a Cred Forumsack. Lets meet tomorrow in front of the library with gorilla masks.

One of their ToS is against raising money for criminals.

>His life is over now
Good,fuck that faggot.

I would try to blend in with a "No lives matter"

>All lives don't matter
kek

Are the US media still covering them?

I'm confused. Did the faggot with the faggot name Tristan call anyone a nigger or imply that niggers were gorillas? Is the rebel flag illegal? Why is it illegal to hand out bananas?

I'm unsure what this you g faggot Tristan did wrong.

It's spelled correctly, it's just styled weirdly like the A in Black

Go to the cave for skittles and iced tea after?

THE MADMAN

FUCK THAT WHITE BOIIII. YALL MAD CUZ US BLAC PEOPLE GOT YALL OUTNUMBERED. WE GONNA BETA YO ASS AND TAKE WHATS OURS/. BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!

Alex Jones.

>get expelled from 100% publicly funded university for a gorilla mask
>state legislators reduce or pull funding due to 1st amendment violations

I swear to god the rest of my ilk is so bad at baiting people into unwinable situations. All he had to do was write justice for harambe on the bananas he was handing out, wait till the eventual arrest and hit that lawsuit button

I find it impossible to believe he wasn't immediately set upon by those niggers. I have never seen anyone confront a BLM ape without being physically assaulted within the first minute of contact.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I'd be willing to make a small bet he's a BLM member himself, taking part in a planned, coordinated effort to undermine anti-BLM dissent.

The Cave... the cancer containment center u mean.

Harambe's life matter

even if he is misguided, this faggot has more balls than you

He was handing out food to niggers I thought that was Hillarys platform.

This is hilarious.

This is his mom's profile --> faceberg com slash jeanmarieski

this smells fake

That's not very nice, Tyrone.

ahmed, learn how to spell

DICKS OUT 4 TRISTAN RETTKE

Why are you helping the niggers?

you sound upset. Have a banana

>implying BLM browses pol

>what do you mean there's consequences for my actions

The only charge they can possibly hit him with is distributing food stuff without a license for health reasons.

As an ETSU alumni I'm so proud of this kid. The black students and diversity center there played a big part in making me more racist.

made me snicker

THIS

come the fuck on OP you cant make fun of niggers and then be a huge nigger

>lynching a banana

pretty sure that's not how ya do it

that is pretty fucking stupid to do

even more so doing just by yourself

What did this retard expect? Being able to do this and get away scott free?

its east tennessee. no one here gives a shit about BLM except for the few nigger hoods

Tristan is one of the unique European names.

Tristan and Iseult is one of the most defining medieval romantic stories that existed in several forms all over Europe.

i'm not sure whether you're bait or just mentally stunted. either way, stop making this country look bad.

Of course niggers are not gorillas

This gorilla won't get charged, he could just use one of any plethora of excuses to get out of it.
>art
>protesting protesters
>post ironic protest
>comedy skit
>didn't understand the whats racist behind it

This would be a terribly easy case to win

>i'm not sure
You're the one who's mentally stunted.

This. We just need to watch over him and his haters for a bit cause they will doxx and harass everyone near him. We could double doxx though, give the doxxers a taste of their own medicine.

They've really been cracking down on feeding the homeless.

>Tristan Rettke
more lyk Tristan Rekt amirite

>Translation, if you're white you have no rights and you will suffer extreme punishment if we feel like it.

nice ID fag

>>values diversity
>unless you act in a way we don't like

hahaha-
ha-
that's pretty sad actually
"I hate fascism and different opinions"
fucking burgers, man

He should say he was getting bananas out for Harambe

"Civil Rights Intimidation"
I thought we had free speech but apparently hate speech isn't free speech.

Kay

DESIGNATED

>Its wouldve been really funny if the cops tried to arrest him and he ran away, turned around and pointed a banana at them and got shot to death.

I laughed way too hard at this good night

fyi the BLM googles paid this guy to do this so they could get media attention

>he wuz a good whitey he dindu nuffin.jpg

It definitely isn't. Racism is not a crime.

And apparently hate speech is applicable when you don't even fucking talk.

>arresting the prophet of harambe

checked to the 3rd degree

Just wait until the race war all you filthy niggers will hang DEUS VULT

Na. You might get beat up, then have the media cover it up or make you into a racist super predator that deserved it for passing out banana bombs.

>super predator
it's probably the most user will ever amount to so let him do it

Rope is not illegal.

redpill me on northeastern TN. is there any hope for it?

guess you could say the guy was bananas and should have roped it in while he could.

We are the hope user

yea, if he kept his mouth shut there's nothing actually tying it to any racism, just suggestive material. a claim of his "whiteness" would be dismissed because THAT's special treatment based on skin. He'll get some community service after he plays dumb, and only that because they spent the time to nab em, they'll tax him like everyone else.

i live in hawkins county. never see any BLM shit, people arent afraid to say niggers, the blacks here are usually decent people

its the fucking wigger teens that run around and try to act like gang bangers that are a problem. meth is also huge

With no survivors

Declaring nullification in a court of law can get you arrested. Even speaking about it will get you arrested. All jury members has to think of nullification before they even meet for the first time, refuse to debate it with each other, then unanimously agree to it when delivering the sentence.

t. Based lawyer

>people protesting
>protest them back
>get charged because their civil rights are more important than yours

America in 2016, ladies and gentleman.

the denim overalls are a nice touch

Those niggers got in the way of that young man's Harambe protest.

>johnsoncitypress.com/Education/2016/09/28/Gorilla-mask-and-bananas-Racially-charged-Black-Lives-Matter-faceoff-at-ETSU.html?ci=featured&lp=1&ti=
>Charged with Civil Rights Intimidation

law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-309
All the law prohibits it threats to injure someone or their property over exercise of civil rights which he did neither. They claim nooses but there are none in the picks, just pieces of twine tied around them. And ironically the law also states

>The general assembly recognizes the constitutional right of every citizen to harbor and express beliefs on any subject whatsoever and to associate with others who share similar beliefs.

ETSU confirmed for 100% cucked

...no it can't

jurors can never be held liable for the verdict

Gofundme account to support him when? I'll give him a cheeky $5

NIGGA IMMA MAKE THIS COUNTRY REALIZE BLACK PEOPLE ARE HATED ON FOR NO GOOD REASON. BLACK LIVE SMATTER AND WHITE LIVES DONT MATTER. YALL REALLY WANT A RACE WAR? BRING THAT SHIT ON!!!!

Should I do something on campus tomorrow and make it worse???

yes

lemme get dis right, a guy wearing a gorilla mask is handing out bananas to (black)people

Lo and behold what do they do?

what is Irony for $500

How about I just go sit on the bench in front of them with a MAGA hat and trump shirt on.

hate crime

Glad I got the fuck out of that town last year.

Fuck you, Skype.

dress up and lipsync the Kramer tirade or something

It's unacceptable but he is funny.

>police forced him to take off the mask
>wasn't wearing black face underneath

He fucked up.

You like that, pantshitters? Sicing angry black men on this racist shit is just a little preview of what you are about to face under Madam President.

Racist white men will stop playing games, or they will face imprisonment and death.

YES, it really is that simple. Far right pantshitters are going to be crushed by hate speech laws.

Your precious anonymity will be gone. If you bring your hate out into the open, you'd damned well better believe we will makes sure EVERYONE knows who you are, especially women and people of color.

You can damned well double believe the legal system will look the other way when blacks, Latinos, and feminists decide to get back a little of their own on racist whites. The average shut-in pantshitter doesn't know the meaning of terror when it comes to radical social transformation, but they are about to find out, up close and personal.

Fuck you, babydicks. We're one day closer to Hillary's inauguration.

Bring it, pussy.

fuck you man

whoever did this is FOOKIN LEGEND

He doesn't even have a proper grasp of the English language.

BLM /=/ All lives don't matter

No shit. You are saying BLACK lives matter.

His sign should read

BLM /=/ Other lives don't

"Inciting panic" is a favorite of sjws

>"All lives don't matter"
Sounds just like BLM. I wish those faggots would actually try their hand at solving a eal-world problem like say..Chicago.
They are all about creating problems, not solving them. Never give them a single inch Correct the Narrative!
PIC RELATED: Race-baiting has been around since the carpet-baggers, and it's always been a way for the lazy and greedy to gain power. Based Booker T wrote this quote in 1913 and it resonates through time to BLM. Blacks will always be shit-tier as long as they are manipulated by the "Grievance Industry". Thanks Obama, you could have done much more than re-enforce the wrong narrative.

That shit's not going to fly in court.

>FLOOD THE COMMENTS WITH NIGGER HATE!!!
yea, cause that will help him out.

get fucked you culture deficient ingrate

god damnit, you people are retarded
stop swallowing so much nigger cum, burgers or else they'll actually end up fucking your whole country up

Tristan be funny tho'

He can only hope they try to charge him with that. His lawyer will destroy them in court and the civil suit will be huge.

Illegal bantz

>hand out "potassium triple shots" (3 bananas) to people
>KKK

Harambe' Life Matters is gonna be his defense.

I did the same, at work, in front of a patient. Oh well, he's practically dead anyway.

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

Jokes on you; he's been dead inside for years.

Wonderful job. 10/10

cant you see he was protesting harambe

THEY TRYIN TO HOL HARAMBE DOWN

DP EET

No he means that the guy got paid to be a martyr to BLM googles and SJW skypes.

The OG FAG with 9 HP. Ass got destroyed last night huh?

Okay jarquan stop making my country look so bad

This. I bet it's a fake name and he's a registered Democrat

wcyb.com/news/tennessee/johnson-city/etsu-student-charged-with-intimidation-for-gorilla-mask-act-at-black-lives-matter-protest/99584563

News report now.

>Flood the comments with nigger hate
Not sure if retarded or just a good goy

nope just hate niggers.

Feeding vermin in public. It attracts more to the area.

i live like 5 minutes from this school, jesus.

can I come over to your house and hang with a Cred Forumsack

did any of you go to the thing at 7 in the culp? are you there now? i am not. curious what this "healing session" will be like

They failed to send me the email. They must already know I hate niggers.

Soros wrote him a check and you goys are to stupid to see it....yall about as dumb as the nig nogs

>we're so proud our students acted like adults and didn't react like children when someone did something mean

sure glad we're living in an era where adults are congratulated for acting civilized

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3812805/White-student-gorilla-mask-overalls-carrying-noose-tied-bananas-charged-facing-against-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters.html

Why is daily mail so good at covering the news???

Now yall know why etsu is for meth children

t. Faggot

Bopo please can you tell your buddies to stop all this night-time rioting? With how bad my cataracts are getting I'm sure Im going to end up running some of you ever at some point

But, he's dressed as a hillbilly.

Kys and your Google questionare

Please return to reddit

>cosplay as Donkey Kong
>life over

The "niggers = monkeys" meme would die out if they'd stop getting offended whenever they see monkeys or bananas.

>IRL Trolling when you have something to lose
This guy is an idiot.

are you just shitposting or are you actually this big of a piece of shit?

this is what freedom of speech is

I thought it was because she has the kindness of Harambe and is misunderstood.

being a pansy ass cuck...

If you are going to go out, actually make a fucking statement. This is childish bullcrap that plays right into the SJW's hands.

Why is he wearing a gorilla mask?

That's not the real Booker T, he called Hogan a nigger one time.

>it's "illegal" to impersonate a gorilla in the US
the west is going down the toilet

>The image of gold and jewel decorated black man/rap star fills your screen, accross his lap lays a scantilly clad black women. They are drinking and smoking. The man is smiling and nodding in confirmation that he has achieved greatness.
>The camera pans 180 degrees to show an engorged club, colored lights flare, illuminating the crowd dancing in highly sexualized movements, a few fights and a possible mugging can barely be made out in the darker corners of the room.
>The shot moves forward out of the door. You see a black man with his hands up, cops with guns drawn, he turns around in a motion to submit, but in the same motion pulls what appears to be a gun and turns quickly back, only to be torn to shreds by police gunfire.
>The camera has slowly turned 180 degrees around this scene and is now facing the entrance to the club as it slowly moves backward.
>The crowd gathering slowly morphs into protests, isolated looting can be seen, then the scene slowly devolves into riots. Police cars overturned and set ablaze, then civilian cars get the same treatment, finally buildings start to burn.
>The camera is continually moving backward. Tree tops obscure the chaos, a forest briefly fills the picture, then a clear demarcation of train tracks crosses the screen from the bottom to the top.
>Industrial buildings replace the forest, then neighborhoods with disheveled lawns, cars elevated on cinder blacks.
>The people walking the streets, black people in large groups, are all screaming and cursing at opposing groups, the groups organized according to the colors of their clothes.
>Guns are drawn and thousands of bullets fly, they are killing eachother en masse.
>The screen fades to black, large block letters fill the screen.
What do the words say?

If I pull that mask off, will you die?

Chicago

None whatsoever. R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul

Can confirm. I would buy him a drink if he wasn't a retard.

This fucking fag.

it would be extremely xenophobic

RACE WAR
US AGAINST THEM

So a quick google on "Civil Rights Intimidation" and what that means I'll recap:
It's broken down into 4 parts all of which basically stating the same thing,

Defendant threatened or injured someone exercising a right
Defendant did this because that someone was exercising a right
Or Defendant damaged any sort of property public or personal and did so to intimidate someone exercising a right.

>niggers constantly loot, destroy, rob, and injure people all the time over political shit and basically all get away with it
>SJWs and nigger protesters intimidate and scream at anyone with a remotely different view point I've never heard of any getting charged with Civil Rights intimidation

Also for the most part niggers beat the shit out of anyone who even holds up an all lives matter sign how the fuck did this kid not get jumped on sight?
This kid is basically gonna get charged with this shit just because if he didn't those protesters would go crazy and demand he see another judge and just ruin his life.
Meanwhile niggers beat white people and riot for no reason and get away with it, a white does shit like that and his trial would be on national television

>Oldfag with 9 HP

cool ID... but you should reroll your stats man.

JASON BOURNE?!

The kike media is reporting a piece of twine holding up his bananas as a "noose" instead of just a way to hold the bushel while still having his hands free.

It's a deliberate and blatant fabrication.

Hes a real man. Try being one

yep my sister when i told her about it knew it happened and said she couldnt believe he was displaying nooses. it is retarded senpai.

Seconding this.

They are literally equating themselves as gorillas.

>...no it can't

Yes, it can. Bringing up nullification during deliberation is considered jury tampering. You also lied during voir dire, because they ask you about it explicitly and anyone that admits to even knowing about such powers is immediately dismissed from the pool.

Nullification is a romantic fairy-tale from the days where men still wore powdered wigs. It exists in absolutely no legal form today.

The only form of nullification that still exists is called the 2nd Amendment, but not one of the militia faggots have dared use it.

>mfw I live 15 miles from here
Man feels good when my area is on Cred Forums

Idea: When he gets kicked out of school, gets a cuckington post article on him, and gets his life ruined, we create a kick starter for him and raise a lot of money. Then we try to get an article written about how we raised money for him. Think something similar happened with other dindus in the past.

The sign actually reads "Black Lives Matter =/= All Lives Don't Matter"

Still, fuck em.

>facing possible charges
For what?

intimidation of civil rights

good one

So it's illegal to offer blacks bananas and dress as a gorilla near blacks?

Let's just be clear, because it needs to be written in the law if that's the case.

>> hate crime
>Hate is not a crime.
I like how the brainwashing's gone so far that you don't even question the premise.

What does that mean? He's right. "Hate crimes" do not exist in the USA from a legal standpoint, and they don't exist at all from a logical standpoint.