Hillary is Done!

BREAKING: Gravis Post-Debate Poll=> Trump +4 — Undecideds Go to Trump Over Hillary 34% to 5%
BREAKING News

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/

Breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BULLSHIT

Check for yourself libtard

CTR SHILLS On SUDOKU WATCH

CTR on suicide watch.

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you) +$3.24

really makes you ponder...

Kek's blessings are plentiful.

Our new First Lady

Bump

Historically debates don't decide winners of elections
What's different with this debate is that voters who who saw Trump for the first time realized he's not the caricature the MSM & the Elites made him out to be
He was accessible, commanding of issues, and not afraid to go after the establishment
The Trump steamroller is not stopping at all

I often have to remind myself that most Americans aren't plugged in like most of Cred Forums

G.W. Bush never "won" a debate, but the debates actually helped him.

It reinforced him as an every-man, while his opponents made themselves more unlikable (smug Al Gore & aloof John Kerry).

Sound familiar?

Not a single fuck...

Good reference. I forgot about those debates.

Did CTR finally leave?

don't let this slide!

We got them in check.

Here in spain mainstream media tells us that Hillary totally won the debate over Trump.

If that wasnt enough they also mention a miss universe who trump told she was fat or sth along those lines (as if that maters at all)

But does this work in the fb and twitter dominated internet culture?

People are easily influenced by their peers.

A lot of those posts are fellow anons trolling one another. Not saying ctr doesnt come here, because we know they do, but I think a lot of anos are fucking with each other.

Why is our mainstream media so anti-Trump, Spainbro? If anything we could use a wall of our own

>mfw people actually believe this crap

How stupid can you be?

fake

I can't even masturbate to her because I feel like the God Emperor sees all and knows all.

It's real you dumbfuck. Check it.

I wonder if Britfags feel this way about spanking it to their royalty

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS NOW

Our MSM is trying same shit. Worse than fucking Pravda

Kek really does deliver

>Historically debates don't decide winners of the elections

Weren't the last like eight presidents winners of the first debates?

Witnessed! Kek blesses you user.

Nope, Romney shattered BHO in first debate. Even libs called it an ass whooping.

>How stupid can you be?
The polls are rising. Look at the link.

As a Hillary supporter we have to be honest its over Trump will win.

Reagan also lost to Carter in first debate. He listened to his staff and it fucked him.
After that, he was just himself and he destroyed Carter

I used to be a Hillary Supporter but this election has really changed my mind. I cannot believe anyone would elect a criminal and warmongerer in 2016.

All my Hillary supporting friends have told me same thing

Nice

Give a better link faggot.
scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#from_embed

Thanks for graph buttboy

Hillary "won" the debate but looked like a normal fake politician. Trump got a lot of his policy's out to people that probably didn't know anything the msm hasn't told them about him.

It's not surprising his numbers are going up.

It's happening, faggots

This

Brit here, what is the significance of the Gravis polls? Are they traditionaly very accurate or is everyone here making a big deal about them because they are bias towards our political persuasions? Please try to be unbias.

bump

The most recent actual poll that released showed Trump at +4 above hillary after the debate and this is accurate to what's currently happening.

I've seen this and been happy, but what's the sample size?

So do you think that (((everyone))) in the media saying that the polls show that Hillary one will actually have any affect?

Its a stark contrast to the pre-debate polls that significantly favored clinton. Its especially undermining for her camp because the msm has been pushing the narrative that she "won" the debate.

All I can say is well done americlaps, a just after brexit I thought this was the best news of the year, and that Trump might do well in a few red states but not really get the swing ones, but it looks like he is getting those states like pennsylvania and north carolina.

I can't beleive he is actually winning.

I am considering putting a bet on Trump to win now.

Also was brexit the best news for the far right this year or would a Trump win be even bigger?

George W Bush lost at debates against Gore and Kerry but he succeeded in making himself look like he stands closer with the people. Gore and Kerry both looked like elitists.

Romney obliterated Obama multiple times. However he just had no support. Most people just found him an ultra evangelical, holier than thou, I'm making much more than you, asshole.

>What's different with this debate is that voters who who saw Trump for the first time realized he's not the caricature the MSM & the Elites made him out to be
>He was accessible, commanding of issues, and not afraid to go after the establishment
Replace Trump with Reagan and this is exactly, EXACTLY what happened in 1980

You should've placed a bet on Trump for nomineeship. You could get x10-20 courses for a while. It was obvious he would shatter Jebcuck.

I'm just proud that my country might not be going down the shitter just yet, britbong friend. I think a Trump presidency is dedinitely more influential to the right wing, as the president of the US is arguably the most powerful man in the world, but a combined right wing UK and US is likely to make some serious waves in Europe, especially now that multikulti support is wavering ever harder.

Praise kek

I had a feeling it would start to mirror 1980. When Reagan was running, he was branded as a dangerous right-wing extremist. Then after the debate, people saw that Reagan wasn't as dangerous as people thought. His poll numbers went up and he went on to win in a historic landslide. I don't think Trump will win by that much, but I think this debate was exactly what Trump needed; you can say he didn't win because he said this or that, but he didn't come off as the evil Hitler 2.0 that everyone has been screaming about for a year now.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Not to brag on an anonymous Taiwanese alpaca basket weaving forum, but I've been saying this for months now. The Democrats played themselves by painting him as a caricature. Millions of Americans, who otherwise might not even have liked him, didn't compare him to Hillary Clinton but to the caricature they knew from the cherry picked up CNN bits and guess what, he looked good in comparison.
I'm not gonna lie. Trump didn't perform very well. Thanks to Clinton however, that doesn't even matter.

Id say equal user. Brexit was a massive victory and I tip my hat to you sir, well done defeating the globalist cucks. When Trump wins it will devastate the PC faggots and I hope to see the uncuckening of France next. The war is over when europe bans islam and deports rapefugees

Witnessed. Kek is with us.

And to think Obama said that Britain would go to the back of the que in trade negotiations, despite being one of our oldest friends. At least Trump appreciates that two world wars and decades of intelligence sharing doesn't lump us in with everyone else.

I did my bit!

(pic related)

>That thumb

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

u wot m8?

Eh?
It looks like a lad's thum

The nail looked feminine.

She won the debate

Hillary's weakness is the more people see of her, the less they like. That's why she doesn't do press conferences. So 90 minutes where she talks and might make good points isn't going to benefit her.