Ok which one of you did this?

Ok which one of you did this?

wjhl.com/2016/09/28/man-in-gorilla-mask-hands-out-bananas-to-students-during-black-lives-matter-event/

Other urls found in this thread:

tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Department_of_Public_Safety
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice. Not subtle but nice.

An ETSU Department of Public Safety report said officers responded to a disorderly conduct call at Borchuck Plaza, where a Black Lives Matter event was taking place.

> According to the report, when police arrived they saw a man — later identified as Tristan Rettke — wearing blue jean overalls, a white T-shirt and a black gorilla mask.

> Police said Rettke had a rope and bananas, which he was holding out to the students that were protesting.

> Rettke was then identified, detained and taken to the Public Safety Office.

> According to the report, Rettke said a couple of days ago he saw on Yik Yak — a social media site — that a Black Lives Matter event was happening in the Free Speech area of Borchuck Plaza.

> Rettke told police he then went to the store Tuesday, where he bought a rope to tie a bunch of bananas to, and also purchased a gorilla mask.

> According to the report, Rettke said he wore the gorilla mask, had a bunch of bananas hanging from a rope, was carrying a burlap sack with a rebel flag with a marijuana leaf on it to try to provoke Black Lives Matter protesters.

> Rettke was charged with civil rights intimidation after discussion by public safety supervisors, campus administration and the District Attorney General’s office.

Rip bill of rights

He was arrested for this? Just think: when whites become an actual minority, for what kind of things will we be unjustly arrested and imprisoned for?

I would hand out Bic lighters and nude photos of women.

Think about it.

Free speech in the US is dying.

>civil rights intimidation

what is civil rights intimidation

What the fuck is "civil rights intimidation"

TOP FUCKING KEK user

>black folks peacefully protesting
>guy dresses up and mocks them, stands right in front of them
>they don't get violent

Dude black people are such fucking savages

Oh I just found it

tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm

He literally didn't do what the law states is absolutely required to be charged for this crime

>one man in a gorilla outfit intimidated hundreds of rioting googles.

It's obviously some libtard trying to roleplay as a redneck.

Sage

>rioting
>standing peacefully with signs

You're an idiot.

>"The Police Safety Office"

What sort of weird-ass 1984 shit is that?

>Racism doesn't exist. I will prove it by implying that all black people are monkeys.

This might be the dumbest thing I heard here.

>“Seeing somebody blatantly disrespect people in that manner … I’ve never had someone to my face be disrespectful like that, so it was just new to me,”
why are americans so stupid? you are killing hundreds with illegal military actions all around the globe and then you dumb fucks get "disrespected" because a man wears a gorilla mask and hands out free bananas?

Kek, anyone started a gofundme for him? I have about 32 million in my bank account. I'll help pay for this kids lawyers.

Not a joke.

>American government=the American people

Yeah dude that makes sense. We totally decide what our government does.

This...

>Civil Rights Intimidation

????????????????????

your keyboard broke?

seriously though, kid is exercising his OWN Free speech. he's just rude, not committing a crime--he's got a major point to make and he needs a lawyer.

look, already (they) have made it a social malapros to be 'racist' (rude). And they are edging to make it illegal. This kid is for us all.

>I face racism everyday in anerikkka
>I've never had someone be racist to my face like this

Niggers and white liberals are so fucking stupid.

Atleast they can't charge him

I would start it but I have the resources to directly contact his family so I'll be able to help him either way. I just figured someone should start one so everyone here can support the kid.

Completely agree with your post, that's why we should help the kid. How the fuck is wearing a gorilla mask illegal?

Top banana

THE GOBERNANT AINT MAH PROBLEM AS LONG AS I PAY MUH TAX, IMMA HAVE MUH FREEDOM. BUT DONT INSULT ME CAUSE DEM GOOBERNANT FOLK WILL CUM DAUWN HUERE AND KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAUSE MUH FEELINGS ARE HURT.

N I DUN KNOW HOW DEM GOBERNENT FOLK CAME TO POWER, BUT I GUESS ITS AS GOD INTENDED, AND WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE POWUR OBER OUR GOBERNANT.

I read that as

>Public Safety Office

Are we on the same thread?

I thought it would be an office for link related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Department_of_Public_Safety

In tenn. You will get shot if you fuck around. Groidrage only really happens in leftist states with strict self defense and gun laws

Hey rich user do lots of surfing and traveling for me.
I got a good job as an engineer but still have to raise kids before I get to constantly have fun.

What does this even mean?

Nigger laws created by racebaiting kikes.

>>“Seeing somebody blatantly disrespect people in that manner … I’ve never had someone to my face be disrespectful like that, so it was just new to me,”

sounds like #BLM is completely justified then