Why did Clinton lose the debate so badly? Do we have to worry about a comeback next debate?

Why did Clinton lose the debate so badly? Do we have to worry about a comeback next debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yc17DL_o-fM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop
nydailynews.com/new-york/feds-city-shoots-straight-pricey-340-gun-permit-article-1.1394674
youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She lost because Trump won over working class Democrats in the rustbelt. She didn't gain any new voters. He did.

And btw, she can't come back this late in the game. Michigan, and other blue states have already flipped in Trumps favor.

:(

>Why did Clinton lose the debate so badly?

she lost it when Trump said that his 10 year old son Barron could stop the 400 pound guy from hacking the cyber.

or maybe it was when he bragged that he did not pay taxes.

or maybe that part where he said he would stiff sub-contractors for work they had completed.

or maybe it was the part where he said that beauty contestant gained a massive amount of weight.

there are so many places where she fucked up, you can just pick any one.

she's dead meat.

Every newspaper in Europe is telling how Hillary destroyed Drumpf.

Lol you guys are pathetic

you mother fucker

please tell me you had this in a text file and you didn't just type that all out

wtf I hate OP now

oh, i forgot the main place where hillary totally lost it: when trump after the debate pointed out that his microphone was defective. she should be ashamed.

she's over. done. stick a fork in it. the god emperor has vanquished her.

lol. he could skip the last two debates and still win in a landslide.

she's history.

Because Hillary had to prove that she's human and likeable, and instead she came off as smug and condescending.

All Trump had to prove was that he wasn't Hitler or some drooling racist.

But it looks better here

Like the part where she literally backed off and shut up like a weak beta woman hungry for strong cock she hasn't received in decades since she beat her husbands soul into the dirt over his infidelity everytime Trump spoke up.

that couldn't be it though desu senpai. Surely being a leader has everything to do with only talking when a black man allows you to.

(You)

>Europe

No one gives a shit what you cucks think

"No"

>please tell me you had this in a text file and you didn't just type that all out

i am a true blue trump supporter and I will type for him many hours of the day.

he has this one in the bag. after that debate she might as well go off and cry.

all those times where she laughed at his stupid remarks and then stated facts? ha ha
she is deluding herself.

trump has this one locked up. Miss Housekeeping can vote all she likes. ha ha. she
gained a lot of weight. it was massive. she should shut up and let a man speak.

trump 2016 ftw.

She cheated.

Cheaters are always losers.

faggot

She didn't.

Every single poll with the exception of CNN here believes Trump won. Although it wasn't the blowout we were completely expecting he won over a lot of the blue-dog democrats.

Reuters/Ipsos
September 21
2-way HRC/Trump 39/39, 4-way 37/39/7/2

September 28
44/38, 42/38/7/2

>muh online polls

I agree with all of this. she is so dead in the water.

Trump can win without being coherent or knowledgeable he is that good.

i am voting for trump.

he will win.

all hail the god emperor and his son barron who will defeat the 400 pound hackers.

yes.

hello shillfriend.

> or maybe it was when he bragged that he did not pay taxes.
If you are actually this gullible, please stop posting and work on your community college homework. Many entrepreneurs pay effectively 0 FIT and even get some money back depending on their tax strategy because they re-invest personal funds into the business and capital expenditure, which is tax deductible. You honestly have never had an LLC or sole proprietorship?

> or maybe that part where he said he would stiff sub-contractors for work they had completed.
She implied that he cheaped out, and he said "maybe I was unsatisfied with his work". Perfectly legitimate. If you have ever dealt with contract labor and paying consultants you know that some percentage of them will always blow up in your face. Not paying someone who's work you are unsatisfied with isn't being a stiff, it's just not being a cuck. If contractor doesn't hold up his end of the bargain, not a single dime.

> or maybe it was the part where he said that beauty contestant gained a massive amount of weight.
In modeling and acting, weight is a very important feature that can determine your career. You are the one who has decided to be paid based on how you look. Same thing goes for beauty pageants -- they're BEAUTY pageants, you sign up to be judged on your physical appearance with the hope that your figure, face, and mannerisms will be found more aesthetic than the people you compete with. Any coach for an event like this would mention a problem like weight gain.

She didn't

Yeah she was still trying to pander to blacks when she should have that demographic locked up tight by this point.

Do you think her asshole stinks?

All those polls were rigged by Cred Forums

You forgot when Trump said when people lose their homes, it's "good business"

Holy fuck, Shillary is done for.

She said the same shit she's been saying for the last year. She'll continue to say the same shit she's been saying for the last year:

>1) Trump is mean :(
>2) Trump is racist :(
>3) Trump is sexist :(
>4) Trump is bad :(
>5) It's my turn :(

I agree with all that. Trump is guaranteed victory after that debate performance.

if they can fix his microphone in the next two debates it will be game over.

I hope they can fix his microphone.

Another snarky, smug Hillary supporter sitting somewhere sniffing his own farts while mentally masturbating to the delusions of false grandeur.

What is this supposed to be showing me?
You're not doing a good job conveying your point.

*tips muh Irish heritage*

There's no way she can recover, Trump won.

>You forgot when Trump said when people lose their homes, it's "good business"

oh shit that is a good point. hillary is going to lose when people learn that they should lose their homes so rich people can buy them

this is a good point. Hillary is an idiot.

trump is a good debater. you have to admit that.

proxy paige btw. She does triple anal

youtu.be/yc17DL_o-fM

This race is over. She should quit now.

>Triple anal

Kek wtf

honestly I am shocked trump even decided to debate with that feminist slut instead of putting her in her place the way an alpha male should.

Or maybe when Trump hinted on a nationwide "Stop & Frisk"

Or when Trump said he did NOT say that global warming is a hoax made up by the Chinese.

How will Shillary even have a chance?

I see you are still not-so-subtly shilling, fag.

yes good points. there are so many examples where she is not smart and he is the god emperor.

I will vote for trump.

barron will protect us.

Still an awesome ass.

She's a gloryhole slut too.

>tfw if I were to anally fuck her with my average dick, she wouldn't even notice that I'm there

No, what will happen is Trump will improve, and hit Hillary on her past corruption, since she went overboard in this debate, she now has to up her game to the next level. Trump now has the massive advantage going into the next debate.

HOLY SHIT

hope she's wearing sunscreen that's a fairly large surface area exposed and I can see the start of some very subtle skin damage. i personally would cover up with, at the very least, a wide-brimmed hat and maybe a towel wrap.

>implying niggers shouldn't be stopped and searched on the street

Hillary wants to seize the guns of law abiding Americans.
Trump wants to seize the guns of gangbanging felons.

Really, not paying a contractor is cool in your book? my husband worked for a contractor who got stiffed by a greedy fuck and so all the workers got fucked on their pay too. (The contractor went broke from doing that job and not getting paid)

Fuck you and fuck everyone that thinks like you. And fuck Shillary and fuck Trump.

>Or maybe when Trump hinted on a nationwide "Stop & Frisk"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop

like the Supreme Court didn't already decide it was constitutional in the sixties.

And unconstitutional in NY more recently

Minorities, and white people need different forms of government, that is a fact. Blacks need to be governed by a dictator, whereas, whites mostly self govern, as seen by the fact that a golden retriever is now on his second term as mayor in an all white town in MN.

Comey confirmed today that it is effective and commonly used.

this. she has some sexy bruises too, probably from backing that ass up too hard.

>people find asses like that attractive

Disgusting.

So a lower court in NY overruled a Supreme Court ruling?
Sounds legit.

she has a lot of bruises on her ass.

>implying I still wouldn't smash that

>hope she's wearing sunscreen that's a fairly large surface area exposed and I can see the start of some very subtle skin damage. i personally would cover up with, at the very least, a wide-brimmed hat and maybe a towel wrap.

No seriously, it's all fun and games in your teens and twenties but girls like her will regret that shit later in life when their face becomes a catcher's mitt.

That happens with frequent anal sex

Where the fuck is that image from

Never

lol do you shills really believe this dumb shit?

Who said she lost the debate? Polls suggest otherwise

Hilloli

You don't understand the construction industry. It is very common to not pay in full if a subcontractor fucks up or does a shit job. Happens literally all the time.

>NY (((courts)))
nydailynews.com/new-york/feds-city-shoots-straight-pricey-340-gun-permit-article-1.1394674

are you fucking gay? child-bearing hips are biologically attractive. do you prefer slender boyish bodies? faggot.

you suffer from low testosterone, should see a doctor about that. very sad.

And a ruling from the sixties does?

At least the NY ruling is more recent

How did she lose? Trump looked like a moron by the end of the debate.
On ethics:
>trump admits to dodging taxes
>trump lies repeatedly
On policy:
>trump has no plan to deal with ISIS
>trump supports failed trickle down economic policies
Overall:
>trump
Looked unpresidential, and may have even lost voters
>clinton
Obviously better choice

>if a court ruling is more recent it some how becomes more valid
No.

There will be more when I'm done.

> Trump wants to seize the guns of gangbanging felons.

Yea like Trayvon Martin. Fuck that kid.

>issues nobody cares about

Enjoy your final days of middling power, skypey.

You must be new here.

I will have my pure blood soldiers rape her to death

She's a genuinely terrible person and the quickest way to sink her in any one-on-one is just to bring up her own record.

Notice how she starts smiling every time Trump drops a bomb on her. That's a debate technique used to cover up when you're weak on a subject. She's smiling constantly when he talks.

So a woman has to be a nigger lite with a huge baboon ass to be attractive?

Disgusting taste senpai.

trumpfags love one another

it’s over soon enough

I have a feeling he will fit in just fine.

she's my analfu

Did they fuck up the job?

>She lost because Trump won over working class Democrats in the rustbelt. She didn't gain any new voters. He did.

This is on point. Exactly what the Taiwanese Animators on youtube have said yesterday morning. Their videos are silly but they are usually on top of things. Picture included.

OMG JUST LOOK IT'S CLEAR AS DAY

this is better actually.

Learn to speak English, foreignfaggot. The poster you're responding to is praising Trump and hating on Shillary.

Hey, man I get it. But, try to understand. Not all of us can are pedos. Some of us like women of childbearing age and have to keep the species going.

Remind me again, do Europeans get to vote in the US?

Exactly. No one I spoke to thinks she lost. Why is Cred Forums so full of denial?

First debate is always boring

Second and third are the ones to watch, it's where they tear eachother to shreads and drag out all the skeletons from the closet

>very sad.

Very sad indeed. Many such cases.

No, shut up. You're trying way too hard to justify your obsession with ass. Fucking nigger.

>Ezra Coinblatt, from Der Shekel magazine:
>"DRUMPF LOST LMAO! How can white racists ever possibly recover?! Btw support Israel forever. Pls."

>entrepreneurs don't have to pay taxes
They do. They can write certain things off as "business expeses", but they still pay them
>stiffing contractors is ok
It's a dick move any way you look at it
>this guy disagrees with me
>must be shill
Kys

If Trump won the debate, why is he scapegoating the microphone and the moderator?

You don't do that if you won.

Camera is sideways but picis nearly up right. Some god damn cuck decided to put the fucking snap on it. Cucks need to be purged.

Trump touched her twice, first one to be friendly/alpha; second one to be sure she has a fucking cable and equipment behind. That is why he smiles from side after that frame, like disproving and mocking her situation.

god bless america :DD

She lost because the voter increases from that night showed Trump gained 2% more supporters. I wish I remembered where I read it from.

>After the second debate

Whatever guys the first two debates are always boring the third debate that's where the REAL shit happens

>After the third debate

Nobody fucking watches debates anyway so it doesn't even matter who won QUICK BRIGADE THE POLLS.

>blacks need to be governed by a dictator
Yeah. That's going so fucking well in Africa

Meanwgile i dont even know what that fucking flag is

>europoors
>relevant for anything other than showing amerilards immigration is bad

No, child-bearing hips are biologically attractive to men with normal testosterone levels. The perfect aryan female has classically fertile features, hips and thighs.

>being attracted to androgynous features and boyish bodies

truly degenerate, have you considered that you might be gay or a pedo? have fun being controlled by Jews you clueless faggot.

Fucking leaf

No, they didn't fuck up the job. The guy is super rich because he's a greedy fuck. the guy tried to make shit up, but he was full of it.

My husband has extremely good work ethics, now he works for more established places that could easily take someone to court if they tried that shit. Unlike his former boss/friend who was just trying to get going and didn't have money to fight that in court.

when_will_they_learn.jpg

WHY WOULD PEOPLE LIE LIKE THIS.

She looks like she's 15

Why would people do that, just go on the internet and lie?

perfect age.

>Trump had to prove was that he wasn't Hitler or some drooling racist.

...and he couldnt even do that.

THICC

It isn't even necessary though. Anyone who just watches the debate themselves can see how thoroughly Trump got destroyed.

This, and very thin women are often infertile because their body cannot support pregnancy, just like if a pregnant woman starves herself for a prolonged period of time she will miscarriage. Fat is a feminine trait, lets you know she is fertile, and is just natural for women since they do have more body fat than men.

Is this advocating landwhales and walruses? No, but to think women are suppose to be rail thin shows how warped your perception of women are.

Body is good but her face looks like a 12 year old.

True. Women peak at 12-16. After that they become whores and lose all their innocence and most of their looks.

How has she lost.
It was a very mediocre debate on both sides.
The worst participant was lester holt

>putting your faith in a chaos god
wew lad

Clinton didnt lose. Her questions were too softball. But that in itself angered the americans i am friends with.

>No butt
>No thighs
>No curves

BOOOO!!!!

>every time when someone thinks big ass is gross they post some basic asian bitch

jesus christ user have some taste

is that a problem

I like this post

Yeah man it blew my mind when he called the moderator a "dirty no good nigger!"
I thought he would tone it down for the debate but he's just too crazy. Gonna vote for Hillary now.

If you're going to post a non white woman. At least make her attractive.

Also, poo

Wew fucking lad

Drumpf was the one who lost, lol

Doesn't matter, I'd eat that asshole after she went on a 30 minute jog.

I think it was sexism desu we should pass a law that educates men on this stuff smdh

XD

This is clearly much better. Liking big asses is for niggers.

I hate genetic Asian women's bodies. They have nothing sexy on them. They're just stick figures.

Gtfo fucking faggot. MAGA

Sneaky Irish

>Not liking big ass

Why the hell would you want a small butt?

No one cares about what your fellow leafs think

Wait this gif really is intriguing me, I'm not sure what the cursor is emphasizing, does she have a tablet or something on her podium?

Is there something happening with her podium?

Yes, she has an LED light that makes her skin tone more healthy looking.

I need evidence

I've been saying it on Cred Forums for years but nobody listens, thank you Mr Leaf

>People here still bring up the myth that child-bearing hips=cellulite ridden blobs that the average nigger likes

This is legitimately better.

niggers

Don't worry. I got you, senpai.

That fucking whatever you want to call it she's hot

>ha ha
>Trying this hard

Please just end the misery and kys already shillbot

>I hope they can fix his microphone.

Libtard memes

Fucking disgusting

But she didn't lose?
You can keep rigging online polls though, not like that's going to change anything.

You are literally a nigger. Do you know what preference in women correlates with increased intelligence and wealth?

Thin women. Those who preferred the small figure tend to persevere in their work and comes from higher income backgrounds. It's the preferred type among members of the upper class.

Those who preferred the largest buttocks figure tend to be dependent and given to self-abasement (guilty, self-blaming). Unlike those who preferred large buttocks, those who preferred small buttocks tend not to be self-abasing. They tend to persevere in the completion of their work and do not feel the need to be the center of attention.

Get fucked prole.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

Cred Forums used to be able to handle the bantz.

Y so serius?

Trump is finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg

Jesus Christ

You gonna post that picture about pure little girls vs ugly women next pedo?

what a devil!!!!

devilish devil

Ass looks like its to big for here thighs disgusting

Why would someone lie like this?

Look at Hilary's podium vs trumps. Something fades from white to black as the camera is zooming in

all the deformed bitches in this thread need to cover themselves up, no one wants to see that shit. if you threw them on their backs like a turtle they wouldn't be able to right themselves, fucking disgusting

>that Tumblr graphic

Black people are like caricatures of normal humans

Shill detected but more importantly Fukken saved

Trump used his billions to rig it.

>implying Trump isn't Sigmar

Oh?

>implying racemixing is acceptable

Japan is saying Trump won

Most triggering thing about this photo is everybody drinking Bud Light and pretending it tastes good.

i need sex man. im so fucking miserable

Come home, white man

>ginger

hue

it was me

i hacked the DNC emails.

I was actually pretty disappointed in Donald, he was very low energy

And by contrast Hillary was much more alive than she's seemed for a long while

worrying events t b h

This is so much better. The other one is ridiculous.

>liking an arse that big

you couldn't be a real Irishman

>1 post by this yid

I hope youre getting paid for this

this picture is touching a place in my heart

because she isn't dedicated to the ideals the american people believe in. she wants power, dolan wants prosperity (even if it is for his own gain, it will also benefit everyone else). at the end of the day all hilldawg has is personal attacks and buzzwords. trump is speaking with passion.

I was mobile posting

>not wanting a fine hefty lass to help with rbigning in the silage and pulling calves

yup, he's going to win.

lol you wont even go vote and you know it

Hey there beta cuck...

Hillary anally destroyed Trump with a BBC

it's rude to project your sexual fantasies onto others

Damn...Really makes you think

there's a reason they serve that shit ice cold, it loses all its texture and flavor. Beer isn't supposed to be drank at a low temperature.

How is that even possible? Does this not violate the square cube law or something?

>most beautiful woman in this thread
You've got taste, American!

Your fellow americans who are posting in this thread obviously have to settle with fat women. Well, they just have low standards. So they are constantly posting "thick" women who happen to look pretty (most women "with weight" are ugly, though) in order to feel better.
Look at this rationalization ().Gross! This guy is 100% fat himself.

*fart*

*sniff sniff*

You must be pretty delusional to think Trump won the debate. Trump said some stupid stuff, he couldnt have gained any voters by this debate only lose. Hillary played it pretty safe, don't think she gained much, but definitely didn't lose any.

Id eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from
-generation kill.

Nobody is reading this garbage trump propaganda but other lonely uneducated white losers.

>try harder breidrudge

Just watched CTV Jews network and they're taking about the "mean" things he said 20 fucking years ago. While ignoring the countless lives lost because of Hilary.

Fuck this gay earth. Save the day and get trump in Ameribros.

tiny blond, big roastie

not so much from the front, at least

maybe she was hoping to appeal to more white guilt numales

and you, apparently

Goons get MAGA'D

I think the 2nd debate will likely be close too, maybe even a Clinton victory (I'm a cynic), but the last debate moderated by Wallace will be an epic Trump victory.