CHIMPENING HAPPENING AT SAN DIEGO

CHIMPENING HAPPENING AT SAN DIEGO
facebook_com/fox5sandiego/videos/10154662746029940/

Get in Boys

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/eg6drw5
youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Trump and fuck white people, I'll team up with mayates just to crack some gringo heads tonight, pinches gueros culeros, Barrio Logan right here

White power

More like cuck power am I right? lmao have fun in your basement, hopefully mayates start some shit tonight

godamn usa

get your shit together.

godda love the obama change

There won't be any riots here.

San Diegofag here,

Nigger would get ABSOLUTELY fucked if they started shit here.

Too little blacks, too many white veterans.

If I see nigger riots causing trouble in my neighborhood, I won't hesitate to protect myself and my neighbors.

Fuck off and stay in your quarantine zone.

You mean IN San Diego?

there wont be any happening. this is just normal every day whatever for san diego. i drive past this shit every day. they are just homeless people that are paid to roleplay

Where you from faggot, Hillcrest? Lmao

>from
nobody is from hillcrest you just go to hillcrest to check out from the rest of society

Kearny Mesa you cock sucking faggot spic.

Kek, pretty much this. Just homeless niggers being annoying asking you for a dollar and hanging out at trolley stops

Deport.

Trusting a nigger, you are truly a disgrace to Mexicans.

You're probably from Hillcrest and consider yourself a "redpilled gay" or even worse a "redpilled trap", kek kill yourself and burn in hell for your sins

CHI

>San Diego

Who cares? San Diego is a beaner shit hole. Only good thing about is the food. Let me know when somewhere worth caring about gets destroyed. Let them burn that shit hole down.

>burn in hell for your sins
Silly Christians, so irrational.

They don't sell guns at Home Depot Miguel

Stfu you are nothing more than a mayate that speaks spanish

>taking the bait
My mexican friends would never form an alliance with the niggs. Even the ones who have no spanish or european blood would never do this.

cool

Jesus christ again? When will happenings stop? Is this what meme energy was fed to instead of hillary shitting herself?

Jesus Christ OP
GIVE US A FUCKING LINK THAT ISN'T KIKEBOOK YOU ACTUAL FUCKING RETARD.

>California finally burns for it's betrayal of the American people

Faggot acting like he is going to be out there guns blazing against minority rioters. You wont do shit boy

The picture released clearly shows the guy looking like he was drawing a gun. This was suicide by cop.

RAQ

WE IZ GUNNA BE CHIRAQ TONITE NIGGUH

Bring it to my neighborhood faggot, see what happens

There's no black people in San Diego

You dont eve own guns you Californian faggot. I am a Tejano. I'll whoop your ass boy

>implying

Fuck off no guns fucc boi

Niggers vs Gays in Hillcrest

strawpoll.de/eg6drw5

>facebook

All I ask from Cred Forums is to post a stream with a comment section when there is really something habbening

Is that so hard?

>Not having a Facebook
>Not being a member of Meme pages like Fuccboi clan and meeting decent looking girls

Fucking weirdo

youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0