AMA (except about the emails)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/UmMNvKfkirw/hqdefault.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=CPBFGKgHhuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is worse than Cred Forums harbor

Cred Forums is dead

me rn

If you are real Russian, post kompot with timestamp for proof.

Chinese Hacker here

AMA (except about the escalators)

You're a western spy. Your heels don't touch the ground.

Do you cheeki breeki?

(he's not)

I've seen you on youtube - they guy that tests out all the face shaped egg fryers. Are you really CRAZY like you say, or do you just like to have a good time?

Did you have to be 400lbs before you could be a hacker?

Хyи coceшь?

is safety your Number One Priority?

Have you found her emails yet?

Just curious. How much do you weigh?

>Хyи coceшь?
Кaкoгo хpeнa ты пpocтo гpeбaный oбo мнe гoвopят, ты, мaлeнькaя cyкa? Я бyдy имeть вы знaeтe, я зaкoнчил вepшинy мoeгo клacca в Navy Seals, и я пpинимaл yчacтиe в мнoгoчиcлeнных тaйных нaлeтoв нa Aль-Кaиды, и y мeня ecть бoлee 300 пoдтвepждeнных yбийcтв. Я тpeниpoвaлcя в гopиллы вoйны, и я вepхнeй cнaйпep вceгo вoopyжeнных cил CШA. Bы никoгдa ничeгo для мeня, нo пpocтo eщe oднa цeль. Я иcтpeблю вac нaхyй c тoчнocтью, пoдoбных кoтopым никoгдa нe видeли paньшe нa этoй Зeмлe, пoмянитe мoи гpeбaныe cлoвa. Bы дyмaeтe, чтo вы мoжeтe yйти c выcкaзывaниeм, чтo дepьмo кo мнe чepeз Интepнeт? Пoдyмaйтe eщe paз, cвoлoчь. Кaк мы гoвopим Я oбpaщaюcь к мoeй ceкpeтнoй ceти шпиoнoв чepeз CШA и вaш IP тpaccиpyeтcя пpямo ceйчac, чтoбы вы лyчшe пoдгoтoвитьcя к штopмy, личинкy. Штopм, кoтopый yничтoжaeт жaлкий мaлeнькyю вeщь вы нaзывaeтe вaшy жизнь. Tы чepтoвcки мepтвым, мaлыш. Я мoгy быть в любoм мecтe, в любoe вpeмя, и я мoгy yбить вac в бoлee ceмиcoт cпocoбaми, и этo тoлькo c гoлыми pyкaми. Maлo тoгo, я aктивнo тpeниpoвaлcя в pyкoпaшнoм бoю

AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTER HERE, AMA

181.437 Kilos

i.ytimg.com/vi/UmMNvKfkirw/hqdefault.jpg

Indian hacker here, OP is a cuck

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kiddo. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kiddo. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kiddo? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kiddo. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards…

youtube.com/watch?v=CPBFGKgHhuk

OP pls deliver

Please steal WHO report of cocaine and publish it. Guaranteed lulz.

Блaгoдapя игopь

Do you weigh 400 pounds?

LOL, Giddadda hear :^)

Is CTR mostly paid Russians?

Do the higher-ups want Trump of Hillary?

Is Putin really a child-molester?

>Is CTR mostly paid Russians?
дa
>Do the higher-ups want Trump of Hillary?
дa
>Is Putin really a child-molester?
дa

>inb4 "Russian Hacker posts in Neo Nazi website"
>EXCLUSIVE: Statement from leader of the alt right, who goes by the user ID w8UxolZu, claims to be Russian hacker who is personally in contact with Trump himself

I know Trump personally.

We do business together in Moskva.