So I friendzoned this chick that's way into me since she's a pretty good cook and has a decent taste in music...

So I friendzoned this chick that's way into me since she's a pretty good cook and has a decent taste in music. She cooks me dinner 3 nights a week and if I tell her I'm working late (I'm usually just out smashing at the bars) she'll leave it on my doorstep. She also buys me tickets to concerts.

Sometimes she hints that 'she wants something more' but I just tease her a little and she usually gives it up for a month or two. Recently she told me that the door to a man's heart is through his stomach as she dropped off dinner.

Is this ethical?

In all honesty, there is no way I believe you.

Post pictures of you and her (block out part of your faces if you want), otherwise this story has no credibility whatsoever.

>on Cred Forums
>some alpha Chad who bangs loads of chicks and has a nerdy chick doing his bidding

Yeah, I ain't buying it.

>Girl buying shit for a guy

You are literally a whore. Kill yourself slowly.

If she's hot then you're a retard. If not then keep doing exactly what you're doing.

Introduce some more emotional highs and lows to her every once in a while over time though, otherwise she might get bored.

Go to fucking /adv/!!!!

Pol is for politics

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women get madly obsessive when they decide they want to fuck somebody, and they will stop at almost nothing until they get it.

The second they do it's usually nothing they've dreamt it up to be and you'll never hear from them again though.

She's like a 4/10 at best, not worth posting

Seconding this

That poor thing.. You don't deserve her.

I think you are telling the truth.

OTOH this is what's it's like being a 5/10 female (showered in attention/gifts).

>being such an assblasted virgin britbong that someone's ethical dilemma becomes a concentrated effort to make you feel bad for being such a fucking loser

how do you muster up the willpower to remain breathing?

Idk but it's not politics, it's /r9k/ tier shit.

Some of you faggots have a real complex when it comes to women and it's getting sad.

>Won't post pic.
Kill yourself.

i wanna see post her

Pretty sad desu, just make it clear you aren't interested.

you better wife her up before you die from all of the poison she's been increasingly adding to your dinners thanks to your indecision

My fucking trips demand it you faggot.

Fuck off, this is off topic Bullshit.

If you hate women go join your kind at /r9k/.

You're a nigger aren't you?

(You)

I have pretty much the same situation as OP for 3 years now. It's scares me how obsessed she is. I haven't even banged her. She's solid 6/10.

t. not alpha chad but decent looking and smart

Sounds like a wonderful woman.

No. You're as bad as the girl in your image.

here you go you faggots

That bitch is balder than me

>over 200lb

Dropped

Ouch.

she's pretty hot

Kill yourself

I'd fuck/marry her and pump out 5 Christian babies.

You best be giving her fb link right now.

She is desperate kek

Chris Chan?

stop taking advantage of the ...uh... developmentally uh...you know when you take the pizza you're baking out too early and it's not quite done yet.

Is not ethical and this is actually the answer you wanted.

>Is this ethical?

No, you're acting like a woman/jew in exploiting someone intentionally.

Can't blame you for not banging her, dude.

dat hairline. boy oh boy i thought mine was bad.

Wow, great plebbit post, you worthless cuck. And I thought the west could survive.