IMPORTANT: Voters can ask questions in the second debate...

IMPORTANT: Voters can ask questions in the second debate. Questions can be pulled from the most upvoted submissions to the Open Debate Coalition. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

presidentialopenquestions.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1734/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/824/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5781/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2328/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4451/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5921/vote/#created=5921
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5942/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5277/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6043/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4937/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6131/vote/#created=6131
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5009/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6291/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/307/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/412/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6422/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6430/vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some interesting ones I found:

>In your own words what does "shall not be infringed" mean?
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1734/vote/
>What is more important to you: A strong USA, or globalized one world government?
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/824/vote/

>Is it America's job to police the world?
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5781/vote/

Bump

Bump to stop the sliding

I posted this the other day and no one gave a shit

I posted it earlier today and no one gave a shit either: A Swede had more luck than me but a burger didn't Hopefully we can raise awareness and rally Cred Forums around this issue that needs to be tackled.

Dopey user couldn't bring it home.

No charisma

No energy

Sad!

kek, saved

>because certain questions wont be cherry picked in clintons favor.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ASK ABOUT HER TAKING MONEY FROM SAUDI ARABIA

bump

We know, but it's still worth a try. Cred Forums has achieved pretty dank stuff in the past.
That's a good one. If you write it down I'll be happy to upload it.

>tfw you were too young to vote for Ron

>Has either candidate accepted money from countries that oppress minorities?

>A candidate is only as strong as their supporters. Has either candidate been supported or accepted money from countries like Saudi Arabia that will execute minorities? Thank you.
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2328/vote/

>How will you decrease the taxes for working class families.
>The American middle class is being taxed at ridiculous rates, only to have their tax money being used on funding the Saudis, failed military projects, and welfare recipients. How will you fix this?
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4451/vote/
>tfw you were too young and too not burger to vote for Ron

Keep it up, it will eventually generate some interest

>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2328/vote/

>Cred Forums has achieved pretty dank stuff in the past.
I really think we need to come together to get a killshot question about the foundation corruption/saudi money on Clinton.

This is pretty good, but
>Has either candidate been supported or accepted money from countries like Saudi Arabia that will execute minorities?
Is not enough of a killshot imo.

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5921/vote/#created=5921

alright cuntbags

Voted from Indiana!

>the best question
>no up votes

this site is dead

shit it got removed

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5942/vote/

Litterally it's "How can we revitalize american manufacturing.

This is a shoe in for Trump without violating the rules.

kek

Based, voted

>Should the practice of usury be abolished?

>Many Americans are trapped in debt slavery, and see no way out, while rich bankers make a fortune while not creating anything of value. Would you support a ban on charging interest on loans?
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5277/vote/

Bump

>Top Question at the moment
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote

>Other user's Questions
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3874/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3910/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3974/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3963/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3951/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4161/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4203/vote

>user's Subtle Pro-Trump Questions
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4654/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4657/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4658/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4665/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4677/vote/

The moderators will only ask appropriate questions that don't attack any one specific candidate it says on the site.

So questions about Pepe, Harambe, or the Clinton Foundation won't be asked

>consider
What do they mean by this?

They also cannot infer a certain candidate as it has caused even the top question on the site with 4000 votes yesterday to be deleted.

Try to go subtle ( ). Make sure the questions will be a benefit to Trump and not Hillary. Also create questions that may redpill people (presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote)

Do the questions have to be for both Candidates or can they be specific to one?

Agreed. These have to be subtle questions that favor Trump over Hillary

Such as things that deal with the Fed, globalism vs. nationalism, etc.

Nothing too blatant

We should make one about shootings in gun-free zones

They have to be vague enough that both can answer. They can not apply to a single candidate or even be blatantly bias towards one or the other. Also there is a bullshit 80char limit for questions, and 200 chars for supporting statements.

My suggestion is to stick to topics people actually care about. Or if you are just trying to red pill voters then make the questions point on things like the Fed, Builderburg, IMF, Central Bank NIRP policy, Immigration, National Debt, etc.

Also you can use any email and US postal code to vote.

However I suspect they will to make sure it is not 10,000 votes from a single IP. I do not know if they are checking now and deleting votes / questions or if they plan on doing it at the end, but I would be careful.

My suggestion is to use your cell ip and home ip to vote for all questions 2 times. It gives this board an advantage without looking suspicious.

bump this and post it in all threads, upvote questions on trump's strong points (where he would win a lot of independents and undecided voters) like immigration without looking racist, saudi arabia, generally subtle questions hillary would stumble with and trump would own her with.

Good points.

Bump for these questions

Also the one about the rust belt:

Thanks senpai. Keep voting!

>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/824/vote/

It's getting slid by rampant leafposts, but the vast majority of Cred Forums are too fucking autistic to ignore even the most fuck-obvious bait threads.

Every time it's posted the Soros Boys come shit all over the thread to bury it, too.

>How will you address the issue of 11 million undocumented immigrants? Will you deport them? If so, how will you find new jobs for U.S. citizens currently employed by 1.3M undocumented entrepreneurs?
>1.3M undocumented entrepreneurs
lolwat

Can others that signed up to make questions flag these 2 questions to merge. Open both in separate tabs click on merge for one of the questions and post the other questions URL into the popup.

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/408/vote/

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/282/vote/

Just a funny way to say "pimp" and "dealer".

Yeah I had one up for maybe 5 hours last night and just barely cracked 100 posts.

My shit was off the first page almost as soon as my reply posted.

The MODS SHOULD STICKY THIS THREAD

These top questions are pretty based.

>Should a candidate's paid speech transcripts be a part of public record?

Damn, its near the top. That one could cost Hillary the election if it gets asked.

currently coming up with spam script. if it works, roll for a question we spam to top

They aren't bad, but we have better questions that aren't already answered by the candidates that aren't even in the top 100.

Remember only the to 30 get looked at to be choosen. So if we could get atleast 5 or 6 in the top 30 we would be better off.

As of right now question 30 has around 3000 votes. Closest we have is 1250.

Awesome. Good work anons

Oh yeah, this is a great idea. Lets have a bunch of trolls write in with non stop nigger this, white pride that, jews did 911, etc etc...

Totally wont hurt his chances even more

My contribution.

If you find multiple good questions that are all about the same thing sign up for an account and use the "merge" option to get them combined.

make you proud boys

upvote my question

bump.

Post the question number.

Fuck off shill.

>no Rei vs Asuka yet

those get removed, try again shill

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

No questions about Pepe? I want to see Hillary bitch about a cartoon frog during the debates.

>Wyatt M.
nice

Who is this Rodney K.?

There are like 5 other questions asking the same thing you should flag yours to be merged with other others so that they can add the vote totals.

This.

I tried.

>shill

Man, you're fucking retarded. Spout more buzzwords

As if they'd actually ask clinton anything devastating.

This means (((they))) are going to get to pick the questions that Hillary will get an advantage from.

Unless of course we manage to make the top 30 "problematic"

Find a question that is incredibly pro-Hillary then bump it to an absolutely obscene level, to the point that it's blatantly a fraud. And spoof your referer to make it look like it's coming from Reddit.

To defeat the Jew one must become the Jew.

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4937/vote/

I did. I've flagged-to-merge a few dozen of them. They're all still collecting separate votes.

The term limits question should be up over 11,000. It's in the top ten twice.

voted for globalization.

This is an election between nationalism and globalism. make no qualms and bring to the forefront the real core question.

someone please post

"Should those who donate to charities or groups connected to politicians be bared from all future political appointments? For example diplomats."

>residentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote
Good job censoring your name, Carly B.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Can you blame Carly Bae Jepsen for not wanting to get associated with us? :^)

Yeah I am trying to make room for my question:

Also help others boost their votes.

Why are you wasting cycles posting that when you could be voting or posting redpill questions?

Bump again

>Top Question at the moment

>Other user's Questions
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3874/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3910/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3974/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3963/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3951/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4161/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4203/vote

>user's Subtle Pro-Trump Questions
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4654/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4657/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4658/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4665/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4677/vote/

yeah dipshit

where the fuck is the link?

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6131/vote/#created=6131

Lol funny question but I would be shocked if they deleted it.

You realize half the questions would be something along the lines of "WHY DO YOU HATE BLACK PPL SO MUCH #DRUMPHBTFO" right?

Have you actually seen the questions? The 5 top ones are pretty right leaning.

None of them are great points for Hillary. And we have a whole bunch of questions that need upvoted.

update: I have written a working spam script.

ideas:
question about Cred Forums
question about kek/pepe

That kind of question will be deleted by the staff. Let's use our resources on something more productive instead. For example nationalism vs globalism, open borders, the fed, foreign policy on the middle east, no-fly zones, the rust belt, the 2nd amendment (ask why they talk about military style guns when handguns are the ones killing the most, for example, or ask about shootings in "gun free" zones).

you're on the other side of the world, how do you know and care so much about the u.s.?

but i do agree with you, we shouldn't do meme questions, we should do slightly controversial questions that will make hillary look bad.

while we could do that, there are already enough good questions and I'd like to see a meme at the very top at an absurd number of votes for lulz

>Would you support term limits for members of Congress and the Supreme Court?

Is this a leftist tactic to get rid of Chaffetz and Rowdy Gowdy?

I searched for seizure and got 0 results. Searched for mail and got the most pussified version of a question about emails I'd ever seen.
Basically just letting hillary sound good by promising to do something she was supposed to be doing.

Guys, this is serious, DON'T FUCK IT UP. Don't ask shit about Kek or other stuff that would just be ignored.

We gotta craft a question autistic enough to make us laugh but that appears legitimate to the uninitiated.

Don't use it on any of the good questions only because they may delete votes or entire questions.

Use it on redpill questions that will never be approved or just spam the libshit questions until they have to be moderated.

>term limits for supreme court
now we have TWO legislative branches

Has there been any shill deleting yet?

Ask about the constitution. Our government takes steps daily to try to bypass our supreme law through niggling loopholes.
If they keep it up they'll be dead.

Press them on the issue that really matters; will they keep us from needing a public revolt?

fucking cringe

Right now Putin is a heavyweight in diplomatic terms, a big guy. How can we be sure that you'll assert the American interests without causing a nuclear war that crashes our planet with no survivors?

Obama's plan lists sanctions, international shaming and bombing Syria, yet it's hard to think having Putin annex Crimea was part of his plan. We can't afford to have another pushover as the POTUS, but the next POTUS better have a master plan to avoid proppeling us into another war.

>ABC and CNN moderators agreed to consider the Top 30 questions voted up on this site!

>consider

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

They will look bad if none of the questions is asked, besides we could bait them into asking carefully crafted questions.

Lol this

If a question like this was actually asked in a presidential debate and enter history, I would ejaculate with no hands.

So would I, brother

>all the shills thread are bumped to oblivion and threads like this get archived

heres a bump, wake the fuck up Cred Forums

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5009/vote/
This question seems good for nationalism

nah. this is about pepe.

watch this page:
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6291/vote/

>presidentialopenquestions.com/

This is the one. Vote for this.

>presidentialopenquestions.com/
This. Fucking hell this.

Watching Hillary try to answer this would wreck her campaign.

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/307/vote/

This question is directly tailored to Hillary's corruption:

>What do you propose to do to those in government that are above the law?
>It's become far too common for those in power to skirt the law. Unfortunately there are those that have consistently done wrong and continue to move along without repercussion. This must stop.

It's currently #5 out of all questions. If we can keep it up there, it will be asked at the debate. Vote, Cred Forums.

Bumped and voted

Voted

This one is pretty good
>How would you address the opioid epidemic?

>Each day, 129 people die from a drug overdose in the U.S. - more than car accidents or gun violence. How would you help those struggling with substance use disorder and their families?

Trump has spoken about this in many occasions

deleted, told ya

>Why are we letting in adult fighting age unvetted men from Syria as "refugees?"

>It is a fact that a huge percentage of Syrian refugees are young fighting age men(not widows) who advocate Sharia law, which is hostile to gays and lesbians. Why are we letting them into our country?
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/412/vote/

I like how it's redacted larping as a SJW

Ok. if you guys come up with a good, subversive question, I'll spam it to the top.

Can someone make a question asking the candidates how they would deal with the alt-right hate symbol known as "Pepe?"

Can you Pepe fags fuck off? You're not even old enough to vote.

gary johnson is going to the top Cred Forums

>Lemons asked Hillary about emails
>she said she made a mistake and apologized

She'll just say that again. How are you going to load a question to avoid that?

Also, can someone please post a question about "free college tuition," stating that a College Degree is almost meaningless now, how will making college tuition debt free help that? It will just demean those efforts even more, and how will this effect those of us who have paid upfront?

For real college means nothing because we stopped gatekeeping it, and it's just like a high school diploma now. Fucking dumb.

It won't get anywhere but maybe some libcucks will see it and feel squirmy.

voted on a bunch using a .CA email address

heh heh heh

im a rebel

>Mr. ̶"̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶"̶ DRUMPF: Why do you not declare your manifest dementia?
"Herrr... derrr... sniffle... snort... UNFAIR QUESTIONS!!

>Mr. ̶"̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶"̶ DRUMPF: Why do you not have any policy specifics beyond how much tax you want to cut for yourself and your rich oligarch buddies?
Burp... fart... snort... MUH MIC'S RIGGED!!

>Mr. ̶"̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶"̶ DRUMPF: If, as you say, the political system in the U.S. is broken, why do you never mention TAKING THE MONEY OUT OF POLITICS and, indeed, even brag about buying off politicians?
Grrrrrr... brawwww... arrrrr... WE'RE GONNA WIN BIGLY!!

>Mr. ̶"̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶"̶ DRUMPF: Do you believe a clinically obese, septuagenarian, on - what's for an elderly man - life-dependent cholesterol medication, and who is clearly suffering from some form or regressive mental disease that renders him a child-minded "man", should be running for the U.S. presidency?
THIS DEBATE IS CANCELLED!!

Can we get a serious backing for these questions:
>1) Why do we give israel free money?
>2)Why is Russia still an enemy?
>3) Why does America stay involved in the middle east at all?

Oh nice, another way to rig the debate in hillarys favor

Expect soft ball questions from the "voters" and tough, gotcha questions from trump

Is this an an CTR shill or a Cred Forumslock making them look retarded?

I can't tell who's jewing who anymore.

>Do you support allowing Gary Johnson to participate in the final debate?

this one needs to be on top

im putting it on top right now. see

bump

that makes me moist, but dont over do it :o we want it to look natural.

he caused the biggest chimpout in my lifetime

Ever think the reason the questions look soft to her is because she actually prepares for shit and has an answer instead of just showing up doing the Dolan shuffle?

What do you plan to do in regards to Obama's decision of giving away the Internet to foreign powers?

I still have a cathode-ray tube television (1080i) -- yes. it serves me well and saves switching on the 65" for general idiotbox viewing

You didn't watch the debate at all did you?

And its CNN, if you DONT think it'll be rigged in her favor you're a literal shill

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6422/vote/

how'd i do. Up vote it plz

If someone says Trump is racist, they are misinformed. If they say Drumpf, they are a mouth breathing retarded and should either be put down or place in a hospital.

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6430/vote/

pls stop