Kek loves us right guys?

Kek loves us right guys?
Kek would never turn on us right?

youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc
youtube.com/watch?v=56g3htalSog

Kek give us a sign that you love us, and wish only the best for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really love how nobody on this website seems to realize that Kek wasn't the original name of the Egyptian god of primordial darkness and chaos. Kek is just an alternate spelling.

Kek's true name is Kuk.

is kek going to kuk us once we will him into existance?

There's never been a Kek. You've all been worshipping a Kuk all along.

Kek/kuk only speaks through dubs. Kek loves his followers. He would never betray us.

Kek is not real.

kek is absolutely real. You will be the first non believer to die the day he manifests in his true form.
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

Video had a good start, then just descended into outdated/incorrect Mythological or Anthropological nonsense.

Jesus christ is my lord and savior. Forgive me father. :/

Pepe is a Jewish plant.
He's a masonic figure (frog god, part of Jahbulon), he literally shits on the figure representing the white race (Wojak)

Wojak is the real hero, and Cred Forums is being played by the Jews. They played fucking 6D BACKGAMMON by seeding pepe as the figure of meme magic and shitting on Wojak

Wojak is literally white, he's actually human and his name means warrior in Cred Forumsish

we've been had.

kek is meme for jesus

poopoo peepee pics, while their original context was about shitting on normies, have a Kiked double meaning of the trickster demon of Freemasonry shitting on the white everyman and delighting in his suffering.

PEPE IS A PSYOP

WOJAK IS THE REAL RESISTANCE

hate to break it to you but "memes" was just a catchy term invented by Atheist Richard Dawkins to obscure the true term which is IDOL

>kek is absolutely real. You will be the first non believer to die the day he manifests in his true form.
cringy as fuck

wojak is a traitor and hillary supporter. He doesn't believe in kek.

Shun the disbeliever! SHUUUUUUUUUN!!

Wojak is the white everyman.

He may be seduced by libtardism but it's our job to transform him from cuck to soldier, not shit on him like the kikes do

Kek is with you.

Praise him.

SHAME
SHAME
SHAME
SHAME

Kek be praised! And may he blight the nonbelievers with boils on their peepee holes!

Damn, not enough meme magic on that post

ALL THESE SHILLS TRYING TO STOP THE MEME MAGIC BY SLAGGING OFF KEK!

FIRST THEY BAN HIM AND SMEAR HIS HOLY NAME ON TV AND NOW THE SHILLS ARE SHOWING UP TO TURN THE FOLLOWERS OF KEK AWAY FROM HIM!

FUCK YOU!!

>Pepe is a Jewish plant.
get out

die puta

kek only gains strength from their attacks. True believers will be known.

>779977
PRAISE BE TO KEK

>take a break from Cred Forums for a couple days
>see this today
>think its another sign from kek
>I've returned to continue my crusade of kekism

When has arrogantly summoning a supernatural entity ever backfired on anyone, ever?

KEK is your friend. KEK just wants you to open the door for him. You've opened a door for a grill before, right? Don't be such a faggot.

Kek originates from wow. If you said lol as a horde alliance players would see kek.

wow you're a genius

Fun fact: Kek/kuk is a female

may kek watch over the alt right

Kek is genderless, and both sexes. Kek is faceless, and blind. Kek only knows laughter and darkness. Kek is the last bit of darkness before the light. Praise be to kek, savior of man.

He can't. He needs us. Our belief provides him the psychic energy he needs to exist. The more we believe, and give blood sacrifices, the stronger he becomes. When people no longer believe in a God, he ceases to exist.

He was never for or against. He neither gives nor takes. He simply is.

Praise kek
What blood sacrafices have we made? Is BLM our creation? Will it lead to the race war that will ultimately cause his revival?

>Kek would never turn on us right?
Kek will do whatever makes him kek. He's a Chaos god, not a providence babysitter. He would gladly kuk you at a moment's notice.
Chaos cannot be controlled, you can only hope to excite happenings in your favor using excessive memes.

Kek is love, Kek is life.

praise kek

we will win the meme wars

we will
WE WILL IT

forgot to
Praise Kek!

That is the point I was trying to make. We HAVE NOT yet begun making human sacrifices to him. He needs the blood to himself become flesh. They need to be done Aztec style, using a stone knife to cut the still beating heart from the chest of a progressive. The more known and famous the sacrifice, the better. Kek will absorb the life force of those who are slain in his honor. Praise Kek!

>cause his revival?
He was never gone: Chaos didn't seize with creation. Kek literally is Darkness. He is the Night. He's in your shadow right now.

Sorry cucks, Trump will still win

more memes for kek
The time has come, to awaken him.

I call upon the ancient lords of the underworld,
To bring forth this beast and,

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken,
Take the land, that must be taken.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken,
Devour worlds, smite forsaken

Rise up from your thousand year-old sleep,
Break forth from your grave eternally.

I command you to rise, rise, rise, rise,
rise, rise, rise, rise.

I'm the conjurer of demons,
I'm the father of your death.

I bring forth the ancient evil,
I control his every breath.

I instigate your misfortune,
With the birth of killing trolls.

I awaken armageddon,
Feeding on a thousand souls.

Awaken,
Awaken,
Awaken,
Awaken,

Kek loves no one
But what's funnier than making liberals cry?
Kek has chosen our side, praise be to thee

>Kek give us a sign that you love us, and wish only the best for us.

That's not really his thing, faggot

Chaos is what spawned life, and through chaos there is order.

Do you pronounce Jesus as "Hay-Zeus"?

This guy sounds like a flaming faggot who has 12 demons occupying his asshole at any given moment.

He's also a dumbass.

And on the otherside of the dipshit coin, that Styxhammer666 retard can take a flying leap too.

kek is love kek is life

>implying the holy memeity isn't Kek, the Father, Keket, the Wife, and Kuk, the Wife's Son

Kek'em

>Kek serves us

Fool, we serve Kek, we manifest his will.

there we go

Disturbing lack of doubles in this thread.

Maybe the Freemasons were on our side all along.

kek isn't real, i am literally not kek or kek inspired.

Kek has spoken where he deemed necessary. Do not doubt the will of the dark one.

If you know the true agenda of kek you go along with it as if it's what the 4channers think it is.

But no one would believe even if you posted it. hahahahaha u fucking idiots

wut

dubs of truths

praise kek

First they were laughing at us, now they are attacking us on Kek. Trying to spin our perception of Kek to Kuk.

It's an egregore.

>thinking Kek loves up

Kek is a God of Primordial Chaos. It just so happens that we are the most chaotic place on the internet. Kek does not love or hate, he simply is. We exist to create chaos and we desire it above anything, to see the nice orderly world the kikes created torn asunder, to see all their neat little rows muddled, to make the world INTERESTING again. The Jews and Moloch want to control the world, bring about a sort of peace through slavery.

All we want is to burn it all down.

And so Kek aids us.

witnessed

Truth