Get out of LA

>police scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740/web
>livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0

Crown vic being tracked that gave a nazi salute to the protesters, 2 hispanic male in an SUV with rifles spotted

Other urls found in this thread:

innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
google.com/maps/place/Beech St, El Cajon, CA 92020/@32.7994994,-116.9615554,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x80d959b56814ba51:0xfc214af1bcb9fda4!8m2!3d32.8025162!4d-116.9603279
reason.com/blog/2016/09/28/gary-johnson-gets-angry-you-will-too
youtu.be/HRnk9pI1gx0
youtu.be/3XYHtHaoAzI
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/28/victim-of-el-cajon-police-shooting-had-felony-conviction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kids just got out of school
>Lockdown possible

>they're literally putting an elementary school on lockdown

>almost no food

Fuck the protest is about to hit a school during dismissal

This is not in LA you fucking idiot.

>please honk

in b4 more dead googles

>Black Lies Matter
What the heck are those chimps on about?

this is San Diego you faggot

is pretty early my friend, niggers will die in the night i can almost smell it across the border.

Since this thread isn't accurate, can anyone give me the loadout template?

Hopefully your brethren go with them.

they said school is on lockdown but the protest is about 100 googles and that 2 cops,are going to the school.

So did a bunch of Googles get run over or something?

innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
here you go mr.dubs.

copy paste it mexi-google and change the title

>tfw 5 more hours till lights out

>gf is in SD and I'm out of town
> chimpout
> tfw

I wish this shit happened in San Diego. Give me a reason to go camp out at my nogunz hippy grandma's bitchin' house with my nugget. I could go hang out in a nice place to fend off niggers and earn goodboy points at the same time.

They will be doing the knife job on you niggers.

>If we don't get no justice
>You don't get no peace
It's a double negative guys, we're fine.

>if we don't get no justice, you don't get no peace

that's just what I need in EC.

Happy birthday to me!

Oh shit it's the firing line

sounds like the school is safe, most of the googles passed through

This is getting interesting.

>innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
Nice, thanks.

I'm not a nigger. I just know that mexicunts are naught but another variety of nigger.

Plenty of time to get snacks and beverages for the long night ahead.

1. its in el cajon, which is basically san diego
2. two police officers shot a man after putting out a 50/50 call (allegedly, which is a call for a mentally unsafe person). Nig apparently has history of cocaine and gun possesion
3. Pic related. This is a split second before the shooting apparently.
4. chimp out in progress

>khukri
monica

Sure thing trashone.

>I'm in LA
>I drive a crown vic
>All my coworkers think I'm a nazi

What are the chances of being false flagged senpaitachi?

el cajon is san diego

not trying to defend cali but its like calling Philadelphia New york

You guys in socal are so lucky, I'm cradling my AR in Baton Rouge and wishing for google riots

I'm in EC and have liberal faggots I know siding with this BLM shit, wondering if they get some kind of gratification from this faggotry

The thread says this is happening in LA which in not accurate at all.

Fall back with rest of squad....

Rushing cops

>Point gun point blank at police
>Get shoot for doing so
>Outrage and protests

I don't actually know what the fuck anymore.

HERE WE GO

Oh shit cops line was broken in places and is falling back, cops called for a "heavy platoon"

It's happening. First night is always the biggest night of chaos and looting before the National Guard is deployed, tonight should be interesting.

this is true, this is like saying the charlotte riots were happening in winston salem.

>innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
the thread tittle is wrong. It's in El Cajon

> Location: google.com/maps/place/Beech St, El Cajon, CA 92020/@32.7994994,-116.9615554,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x80d959b56814ba51:0xfc214af1bcb9fda4!8m2!3d32.8025162!4d-116.9603279

yeah I mixed up my riots in a wave of nostalgia. I'll fix it next thread

>tfw no gun

lend me one user

good thing the police stations right across from me, should be safe and comfy while shit goes down

>nugget

Ugh it's you again

You just wasted your 1 wish.
You could have had aaaanything.

any police anons know what a "heavy platoon" is is riot police?

also scanner sounds like police at johnson and eight street are holding the line

I am located near Lincon Park here in San Diego, lots of black people live around here. I am scared if it spreads this way.

you have been warned

Looks like some shit might be brewing.

WE LOOTIN

come up to Nevada friend

Depends on department, but generally it is full body armor and helmets.

They call them and horse units out when it gets bad or they expect trouble.

I guess nazi crown vic escaped in the chaos

What does "jumped out" mean? Is that just beat up? Does anybody speak Google?

Who /ArmedSanDiegan/ here?

it's at el cajon

This wave of happenings is making me really unproductive

"WE OUT HERE" HAS BEEN CALLED

need a translator for the livestream in op

MAH NIGGA

this is pathetic. 50 protesters vs 100 armed cops.

jump out means fired from from a criminal gang, usually by being beaten near to death and often stabbed

"We ain't lookin to start no violence wit all deez women and cheeldrin around, but tonight after they all go to bed we gonna nig out and act like violent baboons.

Can you provide context? Jumped out almost universally is used for exiting a vehicle quickly

Has anyone found any periscope streams yet ?

Annoying fag saying he can beat up police.

I think our scanner is following a splinter off the main march because they mention a separate march on madison that this was separated from

Step it up

I want this fucking mulatto to be the first one to go down.

Look at the OP, theres a youtube stream with a periscope.

They'z gonnna be in they police cruisers getting jumped out. It was something like that. Some loudmouth Google talking about cops.

Black dude in the stream is about to get fucked up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0

I'm watching the ABC15 stream. is that where everyone else is?

>Friday night in Russia

there's a couple groups moving around since they're trying to regroup.

I want the niggers to kill all the cucks in commiefornia so we can start purging niggers across the country.

Ya'll doing it wrong

moving cars out of intersectsions so they do not get trashed.

i hope this Google gets his head bashed in. he straight up told the Sheriff that the dog was making him hostile and that he would kill it.

this officially a level 2 chimpout, cops are too competent to allow for a level 3 and the spics don't give a fuck about these googles

Aren't police animals officers? Isn't that threatening to kill an officer?

Yea, he was talking that good shit. Surprised they couldn't just take him in for threats or something. Probably would if he didn't have the camera.

looking like the pack is growing

I just know that a fucking Mexican cop is going to bash a nigger to kick off the riots.

>No shots fired
>No looting yet
How is this measured?

>we veterans, fuck the police, el cajon and we crippin

yep. this white boi on stream better get killed, woogles are worse then googles

>More niggers die
>More niggers chimp out
>Liberals continue to condone it
>Trump gets elected

I have nothing against black people, but I am sick to death of fucking niggers acting like this shit. The solution to their fucking problems isn't hard, It all starts with pulling up your pants, not rioting, and fucking staying in school so they end up educated enough to HOPEFULLY realize voting democrat is the dumbest thing a low income nigger can possibly do.

BLACKED!

he was a light skinned nigger, wanted to drive down and beat his fucking ass

they will never know what hit em

Yes

So many gang bangers out
Fucking happening tonight

looting outside google areas is what makes a level 3

Man, you could tell just by looking at him he was a light skinned Google. That was not the face of a white man.

They look completely outnumbered. Unless the bus thing one user said was true I don't see it happening.

I bet we see a curfew tonight. if there no curfew, there will be looting

If it reaches category 4, more and more libs will blue pill maybe?

oh friend but it wasn't a gun it was a vape pen therefore he is an unarmed black man :^)

>I drive a crown vic

I'M A COMMUNITY ENFORCER

I hope there is a curfew and there are enough niggers to loot anyway.

certainly didn't happen during katrina/LA riots

these riot cops only have helmets and batons not even shields

Im off to work soon, I am going to miss it all.

no new corrected thread yet? i guess Cred Forums wills that LA have protest next. Can't wait.

CHP tonight be like

There was a large number of BLM people bussed to my university in LA yesterday. I expect they'll be down there tonight.

Roof Asians reporting in.

not the periscoper he was with some wiggers earlier

he died from smoking then

this is why you dont race mix

>gun

LMAO

If they bring shields out when they don't need them it might agitate the niggers and make needing the shields a certainty.

That's how I see it, at least.

KANGZ ASSEMBLE

I've been away all day guise, pls give me the 2-sentence version of what all this is about kthx.

SWAT team is negotiating with a suicidal person with a gun in east Charlotte, sources told Channel 9. Idlewild Road is closed. Please avoid the area.

Double happening ?

>literally just like 30 nigs shuffling around

Wow it really is happening guys.

My nigga dindu nuffin, he was a good boy.

Black Lives Professor reporting in

Cops get called in on a guy going mental, and when they arrive he fights them, and then pulls out a vape thing like a gun. Cops shoot and kill him, and now its gonna be a riot.

Yeah, but red-pill happenings tend to have a cumulative effect, right? Like It's getting to the point where there's chimp-outs every fucking month, and it's not just isolated incidents anymore like the katrina/la riots were.

At a certain point It's going to be like "Here's how many riots niggers have been responsible for over the last year" and the numbers are going to be staggering.

nigger pulls something from pocket and points it at police like a gun, cops shoot him and kill him. Niggers not even from the city have arrived to be niggers.

This is what happens when everyone can now afford a smartphone.

chimp out for no reason
lots of losers in the streets

Its thread #2 you good, nigger got shot

How great will it be if this niggers stream is the last thing he does before he gets shot by a cop or another nigger tonight.

77 and 4646 when asking for double happening....

Kek wills it?

CHAD and Demarcus

Black zak gonna execute a cop tonight

I love the way the building blocks the aftermath until the helicopter swings back around again to reveal the based cop walking off after his job is done. It's like a scene straight out of a Michael Mann movie.

kek wills it

Always ready for class warfare

Talcum X

Thanks; sounds like it's got potential.

Listening to the scanner the police know all to well where this leads to. They'll lock this down before anything happens. No mention of buses though so maybe they won't expect the reinforcements.

So yet again you yanks let the chimps chimpout instead of coming down hard on them?

What's the point in having all that riot gear if all you're gonna do is stand around letting googles call you house google and cracka all night?

I'm actually bored of these threads now, it's the same shit everytime.

>dindu din du nuffin
>googles "protest" "peacefully"
>beta police forces just stand around collecting their pay while not actually enforcing the laws
>rinse and repeat in another city 2 weeks later

I hope they eventually move this americuck threads to /an/ where they belong.

vaping is as dangerous as cigarettes, too

KEK.

I have a feeling that when the chimp outs happen in CA tonight, it will be more violent than the last. In Charlotte NC, a nigger got shot by another nigger protestor. Things seem to be steadily escalating from chimpout to chimpout, I'd say Tonight at least 2 people will die.

When do schools let out there?

no idiot you are fucking stupid why dont you move to LA

The MSM, the DOJ, and the president himself are against them. They can't do anything without escalating it.

Damn nigga I'd have to drive a hundred miles from LA to see this shit.

Most if not all are already out

If a bunch of gang members come out to pour gasoline on the fire tonight, Bullets will fly and the police will use the opportunity to send a message. There's gotta be at least a few cops or white people that have had enough of this nigger shit and are going to drop the hammer.

you know black zack?

who is this

Throwing bait, all day, erry day.

is that tyree "sir maejor" page?

I can't wait for the video to be released and show the guy pretend to point a gun at officers.

No googles, know peace!
Know googles, no peace!

They had to lock down an elementary school before it let out. Other schools have probably been let out.

wut?

>WE OUT HERE WE OUT HERE WE OUT HERE WE OUT HERE
WE OUT HERE WE OUT HERE WE OUT HERE WE OUT HERE

Plenty of white in. Cali with no callouses and that gay accent that the world wouldn't miss.

Would almost make housing affordable too ...

>They can't do anything without escalating it.

So it's better to just let them break the law constantly with no recourse?

Lel, you silly fucks laugh at us for paying for a TV license when you pay taxes for a bunch of fat fucks to sit around and let people break the law.

Enjoy every city being detroit within a century.

nah i think his name is shaun king

But it's only 2:50 there?

All these nogs interviewed in the live stream, it's like niggers can never admit when another nigger acts stupid. If the dead vape nog would have just complied and put his hands up, he'd be alive.

They keep trying to pull this chimpout anarchy bullshit, and there will be a breaking point at which they will learn that acting like apes has consequences.

instant lemonade distributor spotted

lmao so true

Majority of commiefornians are cucks and spics. Better a few decent whites are sacrificed than to allow the cancer continue to exist.

>knife job
See? They do the jobs nobody else wants!

What happened to cause these riots?

middle school should get out like 3:30 highschoolers like 12:30 to 3:00 when all are out

New Thread fag here, I'm going to grab some food. here's the template feel free to add to it, wait for 300 posts if you are a newfag

>police scanner
>livestream

already did and the cops blocked them from getting close

police get called on nog for causing problems, Nog pulls vape out of pocket as if it's a gun and gets shot.

>Not being ready for a nuclear chimpout

thats not shaun king

this is tyree "sir maejor" page, albino leader of blm in greater atlanta, arrested numerious times for impersonating police

Listening to these people is like watching shitposting in real life. Jesus Christ. They're like fucking 14-year-olds.

>donald trump, fool!
what did he mean by this?

if you listen to the banter coming from the Googles, it's no wonder we don't respect them or their "movement". ugh. the white people supporting this is officially retarded. El Cajon PD should just release the dogs. they are hungry.

>Be nog in El Cajon, CA
>Be walking around
>Protesting
>Calling people "bitch"
>Mocking the 100's of police that had to show up to control the apes
>Get home after hours of nogging up and down the streets dissing cops
>House has been broken into
>Everything stolen
>Police weren't available to patrol the neighborhood and prevent this from happening

SHEEEEEIT!

He told him to go vote Trump and then giggled with his buddies, didn't he?

captch: REVOLUCION

Mayor to address media in 30 minutes

googles can't handle even handle the most minor of bantz. Which trick them into picking some cotton and they freakout over it constantly centuries later

Vaping, not even once

>i thought i was about to be shot rite now yall

>they gonna shoot me bitch

>wtf these cops racist

*actually gets shot*

>those talcum x glasses
jesus...

Mayor: "Welp. Fucking Niggers, right? You guys know the drill. When the sun goes down stay inside and lock your doors. Make sure you have plenty of food, water, and medicine- The grocery stores and CVS will be burned to the ground around 10:30 tonight. That is all. "

desu I don't care if googles inhale the super heated glucose jew

Anyone got video of the vape dindu getting lit up?

>Possibly heading to trolly, shutting down incoming
Cops are doing too much to contain this. No happening tonight.

THIS IS A PEACEFUL PROTEST!
>start telling a cop you're going to kill his dog

She gon get some dick tonight wether she ask for it or beg for it

can anyone translate that nigger babble on stream?

This really needs to fucking stop

The nogs will go home, eat dinner, make signs, put on costumes, and come back out tonight. Just wait and see.

WE WUZ DA FURST ONES AND WE GUN BE DA LAST ONE

I'll share my vodka if for a few songs.

Mr. Vorhees?

Trap master?

Would protect HVTs with.

Bear spirit give you strength friend.

Where is this statue?

>african mafia

keep them in el cajon or let them get on the freeway and let the red necks from Temecula run them down

This is what democracy looks like

>tfw live in LA and the horde approaches armed with guns

>wire stock only four mags for battle against hordes of chimps
shit taste confirmed

I'm never leaving Iowa. There's plenty of black folks but when it comes to "Niggers" there's not too many. And even the Niggers I do come across in Iowa are still "Iowans" so they're nicer and more down to earth than typical niggers.

There are lots of chicago niggers coming to live in Iowa because of how crap illinois is, and they're awful.

Meh. Its already been a full day. If chimp out was going to occur at riot level then it would have already I think.

I think the most we will see is maybe some traffic blockage and a bunch of chanting but little else.

I doubt we will see building burning, store looting, and dindu death squads.

hit where it hurts the most ..

>walking on trolly tracks
Any stream of this?

KEK

We shall see. They mostly come out at night... Mostly.

Why the fuck is this shit always mirrored? It throws me off.

what's with the bikers on the stream

I only see four google

I feel lied to

SC here but grew up in GA.
outside of major cities there are a lot more black people and niggers and its really comfy. In NGA the worst thing you have to worry about is some redneck starting a meth lab next door.
But this shit is next level niggin and I will not stand for it.

Cred Forums at the motor cycle convention

Blacks will bitch about "racist people" but they're the most racist of all.

Because we are currently living in Bizarro world.

The level of ignorance on display from the nogs in the livestream is ridiculous.

This is what I got for the happenings

Imma make sure I got weed/cigs and tendies just in case its another sleep over

Truth.

Is this girl literally retarded? I feel kinda bad...

FUNNY, ISNT IT?

I see you. I forgot my IFAK but im only going for a 2 night seige.

Confirmed. She's in a motorized wheelchair.

Is everyone seeing what I'm seeing?

10 cops
5 cruisers
1 black dude streaming from his phone

Nice chimpout you fucking idiots

wake me up when there's a real happening

Can't wake up :(

Anything going on, at work bored

Yeah I picked gear suitable for going innawoods in Minnesota and well I wouldn't plan on getting hurt it's better safe than sorry

Now they're fucking blocking traffic, hassling white folks letting black people through.

Someone shoot these fucking gorillas.

police seem to have broken most of of the swarm into tendrils. but the tendrils have stopped in traffic

>eyeballing a classic chevy
take it for dem reparations

"Why is the flag not at half mast?"

Because a nigger getting shot for not complying with officers and pretending to pull a gun is not a national tragedy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Checked. Are those 10 rounders with a BB? Temecula here

REINFORCEMENTS

I love this day, we got a minor habbening, Trump is still winning, and we saw Gary Johnson chimpout live

That poor 12 year old in the back. What great role models he has, I'm sure he'll be an upstanding member of society someday.

maybe he's really good at brain surgery

they 3 blocks from my house what do?

He sure as fuck can't practice on any of the black people on camera so far.

FUKKEN WHITE BOI
THAT KID COULD BE AN ASTRONAUT BUT YOU KEEP SHOOTIN

Go punch this streamer. He'll be easy to spot with that shirt.

D-do I hear a fucking helicopter???

>Gary Johnson chimpout live
What did I miss?

I got you.

Little one thrown together for farther in the hills

he's an easily triggered cuck
reason.com/blog/2016/09/28/gary-johnson-gets-angry-you-will-too

Ca Legal addition

O SHIT, A NIGGER JUST WALKED IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, IM ONLY A FEW BLOCKS AWAY FROM GROUND ZERO, SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

do you have a gun Y/N?

Molotov.
that is all.

So... war is evil and shillary is a dumb cunt.
Also, Bush did 9/11

>We're peaceful
>"FISTS UP! FIGHT BACK!"

their leadership is already falling apart

lol theyre fighting between eachother

"I'm leading this shit you follow my leadership! We need black Leadership!"

Holy shit my sides.

after they attacked the media they dropped the whole peaceful shit...we shall see if that continues.

which stream has the fighting?

I wouldn't be surprised if every single Nog who does these "protests" thinks they're some sort of MLK. I guess walking around in a large group is an easy way to make you feel important- Pretend that you're the Nigger General lol

youtu.be/HRnk9pI1gx0

It switches around between different streams.

Fuckin'a nice bro.
Sounds familiar. Hella comfy.

Car chase: youtu.be/3XYHtHaoAzI

Could be/not related

Could they have redpilled some more Gen Z with the school lockdowns?

comrade, when prepare, ever happening is comfy happening.

Every single time someone's community gets fucked up by chimpouts and every time someone is late to work because a bunch of nogs are blocking traffic due to a criminal being shot, there are red-pillings that occur. It's impossible not to.

Damn dude you are prepared as fuck to take on the nig hordes

Non-gun country here; which cop had the taser and which had the gun? Guessing the left cop had the gun considering his stance?

Great Gondola bro !

Nigger narrator on stream is mentioning reinforcements

Where were they bused in from this time?

Basically where I live, if shtf and the jeep inst making it or is decommissioned I can still ruck it to my cabin. Over the hills and inndawoods to my safe space I go.

>777 BROADWAY

allegedly we've seen at least one bus coming in and a few BLM were gathering in local colleges

>bus
oh no

>falling for the google meme
The alt-right is slowly becoming a parody of itself

>Tejon Pass police chase
might b neet.

too bad it's not the old ridge route.

Yeah, its retarded. Say "Google" on social media to combat censorship, don't fucking censor yourself on Cred Forums, it defeats the purpose.

if resisting corporate influence in society is falling for a meme, you are a mega cuck. We are forcing google to change

>50/50

its 5150

KURWA

my bad. was working ad shitposting at the same time

Nice! I got a cabin up north I could take refuge in but if shit really hits the fan I would probably head towards the boundary waters or the Great Lakes area

Seeing them squabble is hilarious. Instead of starting their own organization with a heirarchy, they join up under "Black Lives Matter" which has zero organization. every. single. time.

>"We at war!"

And you're losing.

Now they're talking about how capitalism is the reason for all their woes. "The same shit is happening in colombia!".

God damn, Liberals are fucking retarded.

Who here /comfy/?

>"Black people are colonizing and they're taking their shit back!"

You mean the shit white people gave them and continue to give them?

FUCK DA SYSTEM FUCK DA POLICE

very solid man. Yeah if it really comes down to it we have 7 foot fencing, two automated gates, and 2 elevated decks looking down at the only entryways. If I cant be comfy there then everyone goes with me.

lmao the leader is a manlet

mlk jr is a shitty leader

yo we iz gonna chaing da werld yo, wid da spoken werd yo. shiet, yo. we gonna spoken werd now yo.

Now they're having a def poetry jam.

"We be changin' the world with our rhymes and doo rags, yo"

its turned into a talent show

kek. tatted gangbanger showing off his ankle bracelet. pathetic crowd.

what a joke. just a little rap contest.

>police feed is going quiet
It's over guys.

Is this another episode of niggers mad cause dindu dindu nuffin & got shot by a racis cop?

these faggots can't count pass 8.

wow they hate america what a shock

What game is this f a m?

fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/28/victim-of-el-cajon-police-shooting-had-felony-conviction/

innawoods nigger it

Carlos Mencia wants to organize a revolucion

Nice fortress man. You are totally set for maximum comfy

I wish someone would gun down all these fucking communists

This looks pretty over, Anyone think we need a new thread?

Of course they are mr FBI

this... revcom out in full force trying to unite the blacks and the browns

Thanks man. If your not watching this stream you should its pretty fucking hilarious. They are having a spoken word battle.

Start it

>commies trying to take over via chants

kek

its absolutely disgusting, man. I really really hope they try and pull something tonight. I'm sure every cop and /k/fag in Cali are praying for it.

ready to move at a moment's notice

posting digits for someone in the crowd opening fire

KEK WILLS IT

DO IT

new thread

new thread

i am indeed.

t. copfag