Is Saudi Arabia Bluffing or not?

archive.is/ppR55

>WASHINGTON — Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

>The Obama administration has lobbied Congress to block the bill’s passage, according to administration officials and congressional aides from both parties, and the Saudi threats have been the subject of intense discussions in recent weeks between lawmakers and officials from the State Department and the Pentagon. The officials have warned senators of diplomatic and economic fallout from the legislation.

>Adel al-Jubeir, the Saudi foreign minister, delivered the kingdom’s message personally last month during a trip to Washington, telling lawmakers that Saudi Arabia would be forced to sell up to $750 billion in treasury securities and other assets in the United States before they could be in danger of being frozen by American courts.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kaKbC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nuke Mecca, invade Saudi Kebabia, take the oil, TAKE THE OIL. Kek wills it.

i hope they aren't bluffing

Bluffing.

>Let me fuck my one track economy to make a blow at your diverse economy that has plenty of other outlets for oil.

The Saudi's are on borderline revolution mode.

They don't grow their own food.

They have a huge imported disgruntled working class.

Saudi prince's are infighting on who controls what.

The Saudi's will gladly take the embarrassment and give away some of their huge personal cash pile just to shut up a bunch of shart fart Americans. They will just have to stop buying their new set of golden lambos for the year.

who is pushing for that retarded bill?
even IF saudi arabia personally carried out the 911 attacks and gloated about it in their national television, that bill would STILL be a terrible idea.

now add the fact that saudi arabia had as much to do with propping up osama bin laden as the US itself (see 80s invasion of afghanistan by soviets), and that bill makes literally 0 sense

Reveal info about 9-11 Saudi Arabia before you get silenced!

OPEC did agree to decrease oil output.

Though that means Iran, Russia, and Syria now will get more money.

Americans love suing people for stupid shit. Make your own Jewish jokes, they write themselves

70s gas shortage.

Watch the US murder rate rise again.

INVADE THE SAUDIS

TAKE THE OIL

GIVE SOME WEALTH TO 9-11 VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES

EXECUTE ALL INDIVIDUALS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9-11

A RESPONSE FROM OUR GOVERNMENT THAT IS LESSER THAN THAT SHOULD BE COUNTED AS TREASON

MEME IT

A little late for that

>US Murders Surged in 2015, FBI Finds

>The data, part of an annual report released on Monday by the F.B.I., showed that the murder rate rose 10.8 percent across the United States

archive.is/kaKbC

NOW they'll want cops around.

>saudis

...all the good goys ITT

It's pathetic that what is presumably the strongest nation in the world can get bullied like this by a bunch of sand niggers.
How about a deal with Russia and a full scale invasion ?

The 9/11 notes came out finally and Saudi's were responsible according to the government and we knew it all along.

Woops.

Another ding for little George the retard of the Bush clan.

How this works on an international level is beyond me.

Through the UN? Which sounds fucking awful and the Saudi's will buy their way off the hook.

I am just enjoying this because 90% of the government and the country approve of this but Onigger vetoed it like a tard because he just really wanted to show off on how big of a Saudi puppet he is.

I don't doubt the Israels were in on the plan with the Saudi's.

They just did a better job of standing in the shadows. We only managed to pinch their giant noses sticking out with evidence.

US courts. They can freeze saudi assets in the country. They probably have a trillion dollars tied up here. I hope we do it. Fucking sand googles.

Didn't they just disagree on it though? Or has something else happened in the last two days or so?

Still I can't imagine the Saudis not bribing their way to the judge's and jury's pockets.

If they got busted though...

I just really want the us to destroy that rock they worship

Why would they need to pass a bill to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for 9/11 if they were, in fact, responsible for 9/11?

>Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom

And this means what, exactly?

Nothing compared to the homicide rate between 1970 and 1995.

It allows private citizens to sue

Because the bill will allow private citizens to force the government to hold terrorists accountable instead of funding them.

Both Democrats and Republicans are behind the bill and against Obongo.

To ignore Obongos veto:
In the Senate: 97 yes, 1 no
In Congress: 348 yes, 77 no

Obongo blown the fuck out.

>tell us to fuck off from oil
>sell oil to russians or chinese
>???????????

or

>hire muslims to carry out false flags
> major chaos happens throughout major cities including new york
>martial law happens
>obama stays in office
>we collapse without no oil and no saudi prop up
>???????????

thats my two best guesses

>America turning on Saudi Arabia

Did they really not see it coming when our foreign relations policy for the past 40 years has been to conquer the entire Middle East?

someone bleaze rezbond D: D: D:

>Sell em to Chinks
nothing happens.

I'm sick of these 9/11 pricks walking around thinking they're owed something. They're alive they should be happy with that. They've already been given enough they're starting to be more annoying than the blacks and gays. Want to tank the economy just so they can get some precious cash. Materialistic cucks.

Pay up ackmed

WARNING:
A massive sale of assets right now will trigger an economic crisis in the US through a domino effect, maybe even a depression. Market confidence is at an unprecedented low.

Obama cannot let that happen

PREPARE for a huge concession act by the US for Saudi Arabia. May include but not be limited to: Ground troops in Syria for Saudi interest, massive loans and allowing Saudis to devalue oil again, and lots of other exciting new surprises possibly leading to WW3.
This might be how it begins lads. I wish you luck.

They have a nuke or 2. Cannot invade.

Why has USA/britain allowed filty arabs to sit on that oil in the first place was always hard to understand.

so how can i profit off of this

Not wanting to hold responsible parties accountable.

Ill give you a tip goy. Just this once out of alturism.
Buy citgroup put options Asap. Like yesterday. As soon as they hit 44 sell like mad

Whats the point of this? If you know a nation is helping terrorists attack you then you attack them back. You dont allow your citizens to sue them. Even if the bill passes then what? You have Kate and Bob with a lawsute against a country thats just going to tell them to fuck off. Then the government is going to have to step in and, at least, put sanctions on the Sauds... which they should have done in the fist place. This whole thing is just stupid "feels" pandering.

Also, if the bill goes ahead whats going to stop the people, of lets say for example, Allepo sueing us for arming thier "freedom" fighters?

Obongo just has access to sate secrets and he he knows that your should poke that wasp nest. Saudi Arabia and US secret services did 9/11 together... You start beating you Ally for cooperation they could spill that shit with proofs. Now what? Hang Bush and half of alphabet soup agencies top officers? Some things should be buried forever.

>whats going to stop the people, of lets say for example, Allepo sueing us for arming thier "freedom" fighters?
They come in court. Judge according to secret documents founds that Aleppo Ahmed is in fact terrorist. Ahmed goes to jail. "No, we can't show you these document. National security. " God, bless Bush and Patriot Act.

saudis basically hold a gun to america's head through their control on oil. it's happened before (~1970s) when egypt attacked israel and then the US came to help israel. saudis raised the oil prices by 500% and forced US/Israel into a ceasefire

go watch bitter lake, you guys are fucked because of this

Nuke their faggot asses. They don't even take refugees.

>should stay secret forever

Nice soviet conditioning Ivan but everyone will be held accountable for their crimes in the end

so fucking sell it. since people know you're selling off they're gonna low ball you.
sand nigga gonna nig

So THAT'S what this feeling is.

See

It is not that simple. You should weight pros and cons. Consequences are too serous. Sometimes you allow smaller evil to happen to save many lives. Ans this lie exposed fro real could lead to civil war and millions dead. No this things is better stay underground. You are just ignorant but Obama is redpilled by privileged acces to sate secrets. You don't now what he knows. YOu should listen to him. And next President after him would carry this weight on his shoulders too.

Khrushchev did such mistake (no matter what people should know the truth) with exposing Stalin's cult of personality and eventual it destroyed USSR.

why not hack their nukes. It has to be possible

Its different now though. With the massive amounts of shale gas available in the US, the US could survive. Leaf tar sands production would absoultely shut down if the price war escalated further

Same thing happens every time
>everyone agrees to lessen the oil output
>only saudis do it
>saudis get fucked even more
So I doubt anything will happen.

Bumpin

It would drive down the price of the assets. Actually a good thing for buyers looking for higher yield on bonds. Also another nail in the petrodollar coffin if the Saudis signal they want to move away from the dollar.

So they're basically stuck. Why the fuck is Obama protecting them then? We have the advantage in all scenarios.

Good riddance, and fuck the Saudi shitscum.
We should put in work to cut ALL ties with them.

And with this suicidal move, Saudi Arabia just sealed the fate FBIanon and HLI prophetised long ago they would meet.

The Iranians send their regards.

Now bets on the lifespan of the soon-to-be-history Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are open. My own bet is 2 years. You don't fuck with America like this, especially from a frail position.

>Saudis
>nukes

> t. ISIS

The US is world's major oil producer/exporter as of a few years ago, there won't be another oil shortage, but there could be a potentially large increase in price.

But that's if the Saudis want to kill themselves, they've been continually keeping production high as fuck to hurt US oil interests. If the Saudis cut their production, US oil revenue would soar. This is really a no win situation for the Saudis.

Americans can now sue Israel and that's a big nono

Dumbass camel googles telegeaphed their sale. Now we can buy up those assets on the cheap.

Unless Saudi just unleashes its cells in the US for yet another 9/11 style attack or worse. They did it once they could do it again.

No nukes kek
Only Pakistan has some leftover Chinese nukes

>our greatest ally

Russia was not party to the proposed production halt in November. Good luck, OPECfags.

>Bill Passes
>Saudi's sell off bonds
>US Courts fine Saudia Arabia the amount they sold + damages for 9/11
>????
>Profit

List of countries with Nukes:
The 5 permanent UNSC members
Israel
NK
India
Pakistan

Israel and NK are the only ones who haven't signed the NNPA

>no win situation
Yeah. There is

>OPEC did agree to decrease oil output.

That's because there's a huge glut and the price of oil is sinking like a stone. Simple supply and demand.

Bump for Invasion of SA for "Genocide of Yemenis"

>lol even though the Houthis are BTFOing the Saudi Military and Mercs

I hope not.

I'll deal with whatever it takes to get away from supporting that shithole of a region.

Release the 28 pages and indict Saudi Arabia formally.

>couldn't force iran to cut/stop increasing oil production
>can't stop congress from BTFO king nig
>"s-s-stop it k-kaffir!"
it's over saudi is finished

Bomb them and their box to hell

Fuck the Saudi royal family. Fuck Mecca. Kill them all

They have no way to deliver it. They won't detonate on their own soil.

This. These faggots helped cause 9/11, and now their royals buy white Instagram whores and pay to shit in their mouths. All Saudis AND their enablers must hang.

That's the difference between you slavs and Americans.

The Americans prefer the truth, even if it hurts. They aren't pussies, they know the consequences.

You cucks in the east would bend over for a hamster if you thought that killing it might cause bad times. You disgust me.

It's an effective deception.

The Saudis WERE partly responsible for the attacks.

But so were elements of the US and Israel. More people are realizing this, in fact public opinion is actually against the official 9/11 story.

So with this bill we get another attack out of the false flag, this one through litigation against one of the previous benefactors; all while redirecting people who are asking questions.

Are they sure they want to act like tough guys when they're getting their shit pushed in by Yemen?

i thought our military was the only thing keeping iran from going to war with saudi arabia. if the saudis dump their treasury/dollar reserves and burn the bridge to america won't that be the green light that iran needs to invade them?

Tick tock capitalism cucks the whole house of cards is ready to collapse.

>The Americans prefer the truth, even if it hurts.
News to me.

BTFO
T
F
O

Saudi Arabia could start the dollar's demise as the world currency if they no longer use the petrodollar.

Not necessarily a bluff. But the likelihood of them doing that while surrounded by US military bases is pretty low.

The Saudis can do as they wish.

The way I see it they financed an attack on our country, which is grounds for war.

We will ally with Russia.

This will end the proxy war we are in now.

We will destroy the caliphate.

We will destroy their lands and take their oil.

Sorry, Dopey Prince.

Kaine and Bernie did not vote. They own her

>70s gas shortage.
except this time we're going to be cozy with Iran. There's literally a reason why suddenly relations with Iran seemed to enter a rapid thaw out period.

MIDF pls
all 9/11 attackers were high caste Saudis

fuck the saudis

we should just start bombing them just because we can

seriously fuck the middle east

just bomb them and keep them out

>Hang Bush and half of alphabet soup agencies top officers?
Fine by me, tbqhwy fampai. Purge the fucking neocons.

The opposite actually, it'd be more profitable to produce from the tar sands than it currently is with higher oil prices. And we'd see a boom in the ND and West Texas basin areas

...why would an innocent man do that...

Also that is the kind of threat that the US needs to look at and tell the Saudis to fuck off. They are scum
This whole situation is their fault.
They are currently manipulating others to dodge ANY sort of ramification.

Picrealated.jpg is propaganda to help the flow of migrants into Europe and away from them. Possibly help islamize and create a more mailable society fore them.

Orwellian.

I repeat OBAMA VETOED, REID, AGAINST, BERNIE AND KAINE ABSTAINED, HANG THOSE TRAITORS AT GROUND ZERO

Thats the thing. They wont. Theyll assure the US that they can defend themselves at this point and dont care. Obongo will give in

Couldn't they also freeze and seize all Saudi assets in the US? Thats got to be quite a chunk of change.

Deus Vult.

Yeah, you have that backwards yo

> fallout
How is obama letting them get away with threatening to nuke the US?

I'm of the mindset that we should just go full freedom and stomp their shit in and take it back with oil reparations.

This would also cut off the head of ISIS and allow the US and Russia to cleanse the region within the week

They dont got nukes

"high caste Saudis"

Mohammed Attah for example was some autistic, architecture studying (and failing at it) douche who lived with his no homo buddies in a German WG and got radicalized in a mosque in Hamburg.

Not really prime material in Saudi Terroristia, is it?

>who is pushing for that retarded bill?
>even IF saudi arabia personally carried out the 911 attacks and gloated about it in their national television, that bill would STILL be a terrible idea.
>now add the fact that saudi arabia had as much to do with propping up osama bin laden as the US itself (see 80s invasion of afghanistan by soviets), and that bill makes literally 0 sense

its a good idea, because it will prevent those responsible from being able to do business in the US

How did this law even get passed in the first place? Or even put forward? Why is the US government admitting 9/11 was a false-flag operation?

I'd fucking love a war with Saudi Arabia

>It'd be a nice exercise, put our military back in shape
>Would be over fast as fuck
>Nobody would even cry if we obliterated their asses
>Take their oil

Whaaat? Our Saudi allies? Can the west now please support Russia, Iran and Assad in Syria?

The USA has military bases there right now. We could cobble together what we have milling around the middle east and Mediterranean and destroy these kabobs. They can't even beat Yemeni tribesmen militias

>(see 80s invasion of afghanistan by soviets)
That was when Abdullah Azzam ran the organization and he was vehemently against the shit that Osama would later do.

Learn about your terrorists instead of making up this fake narrative. Also, the 93 WTC attack wasn't sanctioned by Osama

What's going to happen?

They are going to organize a massive multinational oil surge to destroy our shale oil economy? oh wait....

>a nuke or 2
>compared to thousands

Glass the fuckers, I doubt their nukes, if they even have them, can launch properly

>implying they haven't been trying to kill our energy sector for months already

Obama won't get a fucking 3rd term. The very attempt would de-legitimize the current regime.

Texas starts revving up production

A nuke is weak. Unless its a few H-bombs, then its nothing.

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

>You start beating you Ally for cooperation they could spill that shit with proofs. Now what? Hang Bush and half of alphabet soup agencies top officers? Some things should be buried forever.
So are you saying that this override is a good thing? Fuck the alphabets.
>It is not that simple. You should weight pros and cons. Consequences are too serous.
We're Americans. We benefit from change. Our whole fucking country was great because the wagonburners died off. Our government's death would herald a new government that's better. We're not Russians who think that obsolete corrupt things are better than new things.

Agree
Build the wall

tldr;
>>King nigger tries to protect his key donors interests and save them from well deserved justice.

>>Congress goes over his head with 99% support.

>>Sand-niggers are butthurt and have a tantrum.

>> King Nigger's people pull strings on MSM who dance merrily and spread gloom and doom.

>>Sand-niggers hope that we don't call their bluff and waste millions in donations to the CF.

IT'S NOTHING!

What was that? Invade Saudi Arabia?
I'm sure I heard someone say we need to invade Saudi Arabia

They actually brought up a good point on (((NPR's Marketplace)))

Saudi sandnigs can try to offload their 750B in treasury bonds, but there aren't going to be many buyers with that sort of cash

Saudi ala whatever-the-fuck always hope no one notices that when their kilned out shitpile of a cuntry throws a money fit, America recesions for a year or few but then the buying power of the dollar ALWAYS bounces back stronger than before, and they have to fall right back in line.

She was a pro-Palestinian SJW fool, and her parents already tried to sue.

Our fed bonds drop in price. Remember, to the world, US bonds are not about value but about stability. Its more stable than oil prices, or gold prices. If saudi did this, it would destablize the value of the bonds both at auction and in the secondary market.

If the bill passes watch for action on the bond market. Keep your eye on vbmfx.

I don;'t think it would be a doom situation but it def will cause some pain.

I'm off from work this week and have been watching the bond market for reactin. Keep some money in a liquid state and be ready to pick up some bond index funds.

Sure, give them a nuclear fallout in return.

t. Angela Merkel

Why would they do that? If Saudi Arabia dindu nuffin, why are they threatening us?

>Saudi nationals fly planes into an American city, destroying their most iconic buildings
>they were directed funded by Saudi royals
>to get revenge Americans try to sue Saudi Arabia
>Saudi Arabia threatens to destroy the USA economy if they dare
Damn. You Americans are so civilized. Responding to acts of war with lawsuits is truly laudable. It is like your big brother always says: "if you fight our enemies, they win. If you sue your enemies, they destroy your economy."

Congrats user. You take prize for faggiest, most pompous namefag ever on here.

>Is Saudi Arabia Bluffing or not?
They be needing some freedom in the form of cruise missile strike and regime change, I guess.
Chaos in Saudi-Arabia would be preferable to orderly fire sale of that much U.S financial instruments. And the first strikes (really in minutes, 1/2 hour is too slow) need to incapacitate the financial system. Disappearance of those financial instruments does less damage to U.S than flooding the financial market with them.

THIS
DEAR GOD PLEASE LET IT FUCKING HAPPEN
FUCK THE SAUDIS

Right? This war should have started September 12th 2001 but I guess the (((Military Industrial Complex))) had to get their nut first..
Oh, and summon the Antichrist while they're at it.

Saudi Arabia is the world's largest sponsor of terrorism, one of the worst violators of human rights and an overall cancer on the planet. Any self-respecting western nation wouldn't even have diplomatic relations with them.

They're basically just ISIS with UN recognition.

So when is America going to take responsibility for arming, training and effectively creating these terrorist groups? You are a joke America.

Probably in about 50 years.

And they're going to whitewash it as if no one knew and they were the good guys trying to stop it.

Search your heart, you know this to be true.

>$750B

pocket change, literally

It's pathetic. They don't even learn from it, which just says to me they do it on purpose. Let's do the same thing in Syria even though it backfired last time!

>US responds by ceasing arms sales to the Saudis
>three weeks later they unconditionally surrender to the Houthis

> Russia buying oil
kek

You clearly don't understand America

We will simply invade Saudi Arabia. Israel wants that land anyways. It would be very dumb of them to try and fuck us. We have the world's biggest military.

>just says to me they do it on purpose

Ahh, now you are getting warm Straya.

yes we could, we could nationalize any saudi businesses here too

TrustNoOneNotEvenYourself.gif

Sounds about right. You're gonna let thousands of retard families of dead fucks sue us for billions, guess what, we'll fuck your economy and pay them with that.

Government knows best motherfucker.

>Saudi Arabia goes all in to try to fuck the US
>US economy loses about 1 or 2%
>people everywhere using fuel efficient vehicles and alternative fuels
>deliveries by new CNG trucks
>diesel trains still burning something like 1 gallon per 50 miles
>saudi arabia economy tanks 50%
>saudi arabia falls into rebellion

Saudi princes will all get the Gaddafi treatment from their own citizens if they get too uppity. Their country is a not stable, the entire population will riot instantly if the Saudi economy faces even a minor downturn - and if they fuck with the USA, they definitely will. Trouble is, Saudi governments is full of inbred perverts who are too incompetent to even handle Yemen. They are quickly outliving their usefulness to the West, which is why they are being blamed for 9/11 in the first place.

I hope they bully Obama on live television

Stop, my penis can only get so hard.

>You were born at just the right time to witness Saudi Arabia's fall into poverty and ruin.

I hope they aren't bluffing, maybe we can finally nuke mecca