New poll that wasn't spammed by Cred Forums and /r/cuckold

Ouch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY
webm.land/media/wbl5.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I and millions of others registered for Democrat after the debate. Trump imploded in front of 100 million people Monday night. He's finished.

>99%
>no makeup

> surveymonkey

I'd say Trump won the first half, big time, and nobody won the second half. Hillary was stumbling all over the place, and Trump just rambled like a madman. Overall it was a very slight Trump win.

You don't have to register to vote in the main election you fucking retard

>new poll that a large portion of Trump's supporters didn't vote in but a large portion of Hillary's supporters did vote in.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Yeah. Hillary did get a lot of hard questions. He was practically debating Holt and Hillary. He was fact checking Trump, while Hillary had these easy, softball questions the whole debate.

Fuck off, shill.

26% Neither is huge

CTR doesn't realize pol and Reddit are made up of millions of registered voters.

>Bbbbbut they are spamming the voting booths.

Remember when the left-wing was screaming about how polls don't matter because Trump won most of them after the debate?

Kek, damage control polls by shakey liberals mean nothing here shill.

THEY HAD TO MAKE NEW POLLS!!!

BREXIT 2.0 lads

even if i thought Hillary won the debate, you wouldn't see numbers like that.

that is pure propaganda.

>call out poll sites for polling more democrats than republicans and independents
>lol whatever put the tinfoil back on
>trump wins some online polls after a debate
>HOO MY GOD EVIL RACIST ALT RIGHT PRO SKUB XENOPHOBES RIGGED THE POLLS
wew lad

THIS

>this is what NBC viewers actually believe

This

NBC is literally owned by the globalist Jews
NBC is owned by Comcast
Comcast is owned by this Jew: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
Who is one of the most powerful kikes in the world
He endorsed Obamacare personally and donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation
Fuck off CTR you will never win an argument here because we work off of facts not made up commie bullshit

Yes you do have to register to vote. What you are confused about is that you do not need to register with a specific party.

Undecided independent here. Clinton won the first debate but I'll wait till all of them are done to make my decision.

It's possible. Trump did a really poor job and did not come prepared.

The most shocking thing though is how, after the debate, Trump slunked away without answering many questions--like he knew his performance was sub-par and he wanted to get out of there.

If he stuck around and spoke to reporters even just for a little bit, it wouldn't have been so bad and he could have controlled some of the damage. Instead, he left like he really had to take a shit and didn't know where the bathroom was.

>Trump is finished

said increasingly desperate man for the 100th time this year.

I wonder don't touch he lever
If those people were so fucked that they managed to be hogtied to a god damn railway line they deserve to die because nothing is going to stop their incompetence from getting them killed anyway and I won't fuck up someone's private property for a bunch of retards

Trump did decent with wanting to cut taxes for everyone, lower the corporate tax, and trying to negotiate fair trade deals with other nations instead of getting the short end of the stick.

After that he fucking lost it and looked like a fool compared to Hillary constantly interrupting and often talking over her when it was her two minutes to speak and that is outright embarrassing. As always the most beneficial thing he could have done for himself was to not open his big fucking mouth.

Go away shill

>let's keep running polls among our hugbox followers until our shillary bots and drones make us win!

WEW

NOT WORTH A THREAD

You are shilling poorly

The shills are so butthurt

>surveymonkey
LMAO

>Trump did a really poor job and did not come prepared.
People keep saying that but in my opinion he landed many major blows on her, while she really didn't get anything on him.

She's more composed and polished which is why some people said she won.

Isn't that the same polling group that publishes obvious outliers in general election polling?

Yeah, on closer look it is. Good try though, add it to the pile of confirmation bias saying Trump lost. You're gonna need it pal

UTTERLY
DESTROYED

>it only counts when democrats spam the polls

kys

So 0bama finally gave you citizenship?

In other news, W6niyxEI mom and a million of illegals, mostly spics an niggers, engaged in unprotected sex.

Word is, if everyone of them can perform 1 minute, it will take 10 years for the whole cultural enrichment to finish.

He did lose.

However, Trump can only improve the 2nd time around.

>survey monkey

>allows for a targeted audience

>Tricks dumb people into doing surveys by saying, "it's for charity" according to their website and a chance to win 100 dollars.

:) okkk

That was made by Ali bum bazoul? Nice try but anybody can make bar graphs and stick a logo on it.
Why isn't it being reported by NBC?
> because they didn't make it

You are just so ass blasted that your losing in the polls, that you are making shit up.

/r/cuckold is the Cred Forums colony on reddit, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY

Really made me think.

Shit everyone around me thinks he won so that's enough for me.

Second debate should fireworks for him. If he does badly I'll be disappointed

Yep

Go there and stay, friend.

Didn't you get the memo? Exercising your right to vote = rigging polls dummie!

>Survey Monkey

>1 post by this ID
literally Trumps only job was to not look like a genocidal nazi, which he did. douche? yes but that doesn't matter
douche>nazi to independent voters, SJW took a blow tho their most effective insult

Survey Monkey? The fuck? That could be one guy for fucks sake

You say that it is bias because of the fact that it was linked here, but people here are just voting the way they want. I could say the same about that poll you showed. How do you know that someone didn't link it from somewhere that is massively in favour of Hillary/against Trump.

also
>NBC
>bell curve centered on "mixed" to further left
made me think

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH
Fuck, I hate Trumplets

what questions did hillary answer after???

>Cred Forums.tard calling anyone but themselves a hugbox
pot, meet kettle

That's an interesting way of saying Cred Forums and Cred Forums although Cred Forums is a bunch of liberal douchebags so perhaps the better way of saying this would have been Cred Forums took this poll and Cred Forums was busy working.

He acted "presidential" in that he put aside the namecalling and was calm. That appeals to undecideds more than Hillary laughing like a psychotic bitch at everything he said and acting like a smug cunt.

He said some douchey things for sure but you can't please everyone.

Have you considered the fact there are more liberals than conservatives in USA?

Hillary came off as a well prepared robot
Trump came off as unprepared human

"Winning the debate"is both subjective and not that important. What is important is Hillary still doesnt seem relateable to most of America. Trump's biggest problems aside from Lester Holt was missing out of attacks he should have made against Hillary and saying a few stupid things that have flown under the radar relatively

>Voting is rigging the polls

Have you considered the fact you should suck my dick?

You can rig stuff too. How cute.

I have, and I have come to the conclusion that I shouldn't.

You're not very bright are you?

I don't swing that way.

More liberals than conservatives visit nbc

>surveymonkey
>(((likely voters)))
Check out her seizure during the debate though.
webm.land/media/wbl5.webm

Kek it's all over