Is this shit for real?

Is this shit for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=127582386
ohio.edu/orgs/glass/vol/1/14.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>native americans traded 10 shiny beads for 100 million lives
>this is somehow our fault

No. There weren't 100 million of those dirt worshipping savages alive at the time.

Of course not. The entire population of the Americas wasn't even 100 million in 1492

Did they deserve to die though?

Not only is that number exaggerated but a gigantic portion of the deaths was disease.

Nope. 100 million is an estimate based on assuming North America was as densely populated as Europe. Archaeologists have found evidence of significantly fewer.

Furthermore, most Native Americans who died following European colonization died of diseases that Europeans didn't understand. It's deeply misleading to characterize these unintended consequences as "slaughter."

There were, however they blame small pox on us.... Seeing as Germ theory didn't come around for another couple hundered years those people are faggots but yeah, there were plenty of them that died.

Now, what about Islam and their 270million casualties?

if they didn't want to die they should have taken their superior tech and larger numbers to the shores and slaughtered the few hundred Europeans that came over in their boats.

Didn't Most of them die of disease?

For the record I'm just repeating this crap that was being flooded throughout 9gag

I love how the nazis rounded up a bunch of jews and undesirable and killed them and are "history's bad guys"
but the US paid individuals to murder and scalp native americans for YEARS and get a pass becasue "the wild west"
it is pretty bad ass though

No, disease killed most of them. 100 million people were killed by Communism though. Funny how the left always forgets that one, far higher than the Nazis.

no

Yes, Americans are barbaric and slaughtered and displaced natives. Look up the trail of tears and the messed up shit Andrew Jackson did.

How many fucking different numbers is it going to be?

72 mil
80 mil
100 mil

Worse than the kikes about your lies. Besides, it was the British who colonized America that did most of it.

Colonials bought land from injuns unlike the Brattish.

>100 million

wew lad. not even close

No, there are a whole fuck load of lies going around involving the Natives and how 'we' treated them in Canada.

It is the rewriting of history to make the Natives in Canada the new BLM.

Divide and conquer.

Of course there were not 100 million Natives. There were most likely closer to 2 million in total.

Native American identity is a liability and should never be allowed to regrow.

There were 37 million natives in North America (including Mexico).

There's 5 million left alive.

Most of them died because of diseases. The Indian Wars acount for a couple hundred thousand.

If we blame Europeans for those diseases, we must also blame the Chinese and Indians for the Black Plague which killed millions more.

>a whole fuck load of lies
Can you give some examples of these lies?

Natural selection is a bitch

>a disease runs out of control
>this is somehow a systematic genocide
??? that is like saying mongols genocided europe by throwing the plague victims into that european merchant outpots from which the plague then spread to europe.

What about AIDS and the countless diseases that Africa brought that still kill millions of people

shame we didnt kill more of the redniggers

scalp em all i say

I swear I only fucked that monkey once!

I'm Native American and I don't go around demonizing white people because nobody that fucked my ancestors over is still alive today. nig nogs take notes. it's not hard to have common sense

>French and Indian War - Pick France
>American Revolution - Pick England
>American Civil War - Pick Confederacy

yes I can

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=127582386

Here is one.
"I'm Native my tribe is swampy Cree so please do not call me white. My people were slaughtered by the white people and I have more ethnic culture than that! "

Stoney Cree.... slaughtered by whites... ok.

If you look at the map of where these people were, you will see that they were around the Hudson/James Bay area. Which would have made them extremely valuable trading partners with whites, and instrumental in the development of the Hudson Bay Co.. Far from being slaughtered.

Where she got this idea in her head, I don't know. Probably state sponsored school.

Natives are retarded and their history is being twisted by the Liberal fucks that want to divide Canada.

> White men traded their civilization for the appeal of Jewish-controlled media and Jewish-owned bank
> this is somehow the Jews' fault

Just sayin ...

What native American have light and not pitch black/brown eyes?

Does anyone have a good source for population estimates of these so-called native americans?

they weren't real christians

>not even acknowledging the fact native american tribes killed other tribes for lesser reaasons than "The White Man" and well before "The White Man" showed up.

C'mon now

People have been slaughtering eachother for ages, warriors, peasants, muslims, Christian's, atheists, Indians, Africans, Jews, etc. even if you want to discount small pox, death, killing and Taking slaves has been a part of humanity since we've existed.

Just because you're an apathetic, sheltered, coddled, spoiled brat, doesn't mean that you have some moral high ground because you've never had to struggle once in your life.

> While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus,[6] estimates range from a low of 2.1 million (Ubelaker 1976) to 7 million people (Russell Thornton) to a high of 18 million (Dobyns 1983).[7]

REMEMBER THE GORILLION

No.

There were not 100 millions of people living there and most of the death occured because disease

OMG, like totally untrue. The average deaths of indians pre 1500 were caused by other indians. See they were like barabarians (ewww icky word rite )and like barbarians beleived in canabalism and human sacrifices. Also like in those days, revenge was a big industry (actually there weren't any industries, not even TP. I no rite).

So like just like in every other country a stronger better suited people decided to take over and like you know create something from nothing. I mean, everyone did it. And its not like indians had any laws saying we couldnt.

So its normal to kill barbarians and make a better scoiety, but if they're moslem barbarians its immoral because they're brown moslems.

Get it, got it, good.

>100 million
>saying fact in your post makes it facts
>no sources cited
>spain and france were 100% xchan
this is facebook level shitposting

100 million in 1850 would've been 10% of the global population.

No, over 90% of the natives who died lost their lives to disease to which they had no resistance. Genocide is deliberate. The majority of those who lost their lives to the hands of other human beings died to other natives. Contrary to feel good stories, many of the native tribes were heavily into warfare and conquering others before Europeans arrived.

>100 million
Kek. Another leftist lie. We seek the truth, they worship lies. #ovenworthy

90% f there population died in the few years before we came. Lucky for use because when the Vikings tried to take over before the plague that killed most of them they got BTFO

The Iroquois are the true redpill for people who believe shit like OP's post unironically.

They are heralded today as this gentle, enlightened people whose political constructs even influenced the US Constitution.

In reality they were engaged in endemic genocide against neighboring Algonquin tribes. In the early days, this is believed to have had origins in a desire to subjugate them, like an empire. But after a few generations, these became crude "slave raids." The Iroquois were literally on their way to extinction themselves because of these "imperialistic" wars. As a result, their war turned into slave raids in which they tried to take as many Algonquins alive as possible, who under vicious torture would be compelled to join the Iroquois.

By the time the English & French colonists arrived, it's believed that actual full-blooded Iroquois made up less than 25% of the "Iroquois" tribes. The rest were ex-captives Algonquins who were then compelled to exterminate their former tribes.

Oh, and the Iroquois also had a "matrilineal" society. Far from becoming peaceful by their leaders vaginal vibrations, they were bloodthirsty maniacs.

ohio.edu/orgs/glass/vol/1/14.htm

I often heard about 100 millions but not concerning only the prairie redskins, it's for the whole continent from Alaska to Cape Horn and during several centuries. A big part from disease and forced migration. Sounds accurate to me.

>random made up number
>no source
>via 9GAG.com
Yeah looks 100% real

You are fucking idiots
Vikings assimilated with the culture in fact, and the tribe of my blood has lots of Viking descendents. European and Spanish (inhuman) scum came here and spread Small Pox to children via blankets and massacred the rest via Christian Manifest Destiny. All Churches must burn...

You will never know how many Natives died because THE SUPERPOWERS CREATED AMERICA AS A SUCCESSFUL SECRET EXPERIMENT.

The American continent, south and central especially, were far more populous than most people realise, with Mexico alone containing as many as 25 million people.
To class them as "one people" who were genocide is ignorant and plain wrong.
After the first few encounters with Europeans, smallpox and other diseases swept through the continent, eliminating between 50-90% of the indigenous peoples.
Is this the Europeans' fault? Yes.
Did they know what they were doing? Nope.
Should they be held accountable? Fuck no.
When Europeans started to migrate en masse, they moved into a recently emptied land, with weaker tribes only too happy to help them overthrow the larger, albeit severely weakened, kingdoms.
In short, history is not black and white motherfucker, get learned and stop bitching at the victors.

Sounds awful. Hell, I'm Jewish and i could see right through that lie.

The population of EUROPE in 1500 wasn't 100 million you self-hating cuck.

No 100 million died because they couldn't survive the common cold. No human like that should exist today.

hoka hey remember the 10 billion

>the tribe of my blood has lots of Viking descendents

I'm so sorry. Whites did you wrong by teaching you to believe this steaming pile of shit.

You're aware that Europe was burning millions of dead due to plague too, right? Bubonic plague, brought from Asia on the backs of conquerors.

underrated post