news1130.com/2016/09/28/massive-power-outage-fraser-valley/

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceweather.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>-fraser-valley
>massive-power-outage
JUST

I doubt it's anything nefarious, but keep me posted.

This is exactly how the apocalypse movies start.

>a minor power outage
>muh habbening

adios googles

Oh no a handful of people wont have electricity for tens of minutes. Better post it on Cred Forums

PRAISE KEK!

KEK

fuck off tooth paste, over hundreds and thousands of people and entire cities are out of power.

Because they all share the same company. It's no big deal.

Any Aussies or leaves on that can confirm this shit?

what company would that be?

probably methheads stealing wire, I'm about 30 minutes from there and everything is f

The electric company.

Kek

>inb4 south Australia invaded by Eskimo Vikings from Antarctica

The entire state is out m8.

It's only 2 million people, but still.

They wentfull retard and shut down their conventional power stations, a huge storm hit where winds were too high for wind turbines to work (top kek) and the lines that brought emergency power in from other states were destroyed by storms.

GG.

Where is the power out in Ausfailia?

No sewerage or network coverage too

south

>duh emb xD

WA got power you fucking spud

South Aus

Whole south went out. Mine was gone for over 12 hours, came on at 5:20 this morning. Mobile network went as well.

That is like 5000km away from me
I don't care

WA =/= SA

got it?

How is a blackout in an irrelevant Aus state (sorry SA, the truth hurts) connected to another in Canada?

We have some big storms atm here but how are the skypes involved in all this?

Nice digz

>SA
Literally who gives a fuck

Is it related to the storms?? Most of my family in Adelaide lost power. The Adelaide CBD was flooded in some parts

yes no more shitposts!

because it doesn't make sense 2 huge power outages a day part from eachother.

Just woke up. Finally have power again

Feels good lads

>winds too strong for windturbines

The fuckin vegan tree hugger engineers had one fuckin job i swear to fuckin christ im going to level the next shorthaired longbearded cunt i see

>GEOMAGNETIC STORM TODAY: As predicted, a high-speed stream of solar wind is buffeting Earth's magnetic field today. Since it arrived on Sept. 27th, the stream has sparked G1- and G2-class geomagnetic storms and bright auroras around the Arctic Circle. NOAA forecasters say the storms could intensify on Sept. 28th as the stream reaches peak speeds in excess of 700 km/s. High-latitude sky watchers should remain alert for auroras.

t. spaceweather.com/

Yeah man. The main connector thing to VIC got all cunted and the whole state lost power because we blew up our own main power station for a giggle.

Nah we good

now go grab a cuppa m8

All your family in adelaide would have lost power unless they had a generator. The whole state lost power.

People who had their car in multi story carparks couldn't get their cars, some people at my sisters workplace in the CBD couldn't get out the building as the doors needed electricity. People were stuck in elevators and everything

Across the pacific ocean, in areas being smashed by storms.

Im still open to the jew angle im just not seeing it yet.

>implying the sun doesn't fucking hate you and hasn't sent another G2 at you already

I've got power, but I;m not in BC

Also 3 million Chinese troops hiding out in Vancouver waiting to attack US

Happened a week ago in PR, too.

www.cnn.com/2016/09/21/americas/puerto-rico-power-outage

Tanks in 30 minutes.

I'm in north van so the city can burn for all i care

they did have a power outage today aswell.............
your not serious are you?

They are back to settle the score.

That's in the mounation's you faggot it was a rock slide.

Lol

you guys have a huge connected power system for multiple cities, that must suck hard.

>third world countries have rolling blackouts

Why is this news? USA USA USA!

Again fuck tard IT'S IN THE FUCKING MOUNTAINS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WIRELESS POWER FUCK FACE.

What should we do have several hundred power lines going all though out the mountains so a few bum fuck towns don't lose power?

>power lines in mountains
>dont expect something to happen sooner or later

thats your fault, also its multiple cities with power outages not just yours

>cites

i love you leaf

Lost power in Adelaide for about 8-10 hours. Pretty big storm too.

THIS

>They wentfull retard and shut down their conventional power stations, a huge storm hit where winds were too high for wind turbines to work (top kek) and the lines that brought emergency power in from other states were destroyed by storms

Thousands will die in avoidable accidents, hospitals, emergency situations and looting, and it will be all environmentalism's fault

The Australian Greens will not survive this

>Looting
Sorry bud we are still white down here.

You tell those fake noongas

>urban Aborigines will behave like human beings and not take advantage of the situation

top bantz as usual Straya my sides

RARE
A
R
E

It's the first wave, niggers!
Ayylmaos've had it with eternal anglo faggotory

For now

I'd love a happening like this to happen, something apocalyptic

>hide happening threads