Go to college and get a degree goys

>go to college and get a degree goys

AHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK

Cool thread, because this doesn't get spammed every day.

>get masters degree in Humanities
>people consider you 'smart' in polls for the rest of your life.
The college meme needs to die.

Nice job bumping this, newfag.

>illiterate dumbfucks in Cred Forums couldn't make it to STEM and now try an equate it with humanities degrees
Wew the butthurt is tasty

>Democrats get more degrees
>Republicans make more money

Typical.

exactly, this is such bullshit when people associate education level with intelligence. however getting a degree isn't bad

You literally have to be retarded to go to college these days, STEM degree or not.

>MUH DEGREE IN 15th CENTURY BLACK TRANSGENDER STUDIES MAKES ME SUPERIOR AND SMARTER THAN CONSERVATARDS AMIRITE?!?

People who believe this sort of shit, like you, need to die, OP.

>join the liberals arts they said

This is the first time I've seen this one desu senpai.

>swedish reading comprehension

adjust for real majors and post again

sage

B-but it isn't all about money, I mean, the inherent value of spending $80k to learn how the oppression of women and minorities is still going on THIS VERY MINUTE is WAY more important than being able to pay your bills or live self-sufficiently!

t. girl who goes by pronoun of xe and pencils a moustache on before going to class every day

sounds like an interesting talk desu

>not going to college on grants and scholarships and getting a 3.5+ GPA in a useful major to gain a well paying job with benefits
>not using college to expand your network and having employment opportunities open to you

College is only a meme if you poorly plan for it.

Last time someone told me something like this (but about Front National, which is really the same shit), the person in question did not actually have education. For my part, I'm writing my master thesis.

>Trump supporters are all stupid retard high school dropouts that somehow make $60/k

I'm pretty sure OP was implying the opposite

Only get a degree if it's a real degree (STEM+law).

I honestly feel bad for any young people Cred Forums memes into believing college is a bad financial decision.

>acting like a 10% difference (based on polling) is like 100 million percent different
why do libs do this?

From what I know of America, it's not even that hard to make 60k even if you're a high-school dropout provided you're willing to work like a motherfucker. I could be wrong, tho.

Most of these college grads are young millenials with shit degrees.

This
With their 16th century Mongolian feminist social degree

who based /somecollege/ here?

>didn't waste years of my life suffering through progressive marxist brainwashing
>not tens of thousands of dollars in college debt
>be earning money with my /somecollege/ AA degree, which is more than enough for a comfy white collar job in the current year, meanwhile gradcucks are toiling for a scrap of paper

>all college degrees are the same

There's some merit in it. You stuck to something challenging for 2-4 years.

control for age and you will understand why retard.

>all the goy slaves with 6 figure debt damage controlling in this thread

Sad!

>some college

Quitters vote for Trump?

STEM fag here.

Most STEM fags i meet are conservatives in one way or ther other. Whether it be anti islam, anti welfare state, anti taxes, anti black etc etc

It's just that more women go to college/uni which skews it and then there are way more people in soft degrees and business degrees then there are in STEM.

STEM fag here.

Im surrounded by minorities and chinese and they all vote left.

But the old professors are all white fascists basically. Its funny watching the Bio prof BTFO a tranny on genders.

This shows those collage "educated" are fucking humanities degrees, bunch of feminist cucks stuck working in retail after they've burned their parents money on dumb shit.

A masters in gender studies does not count as a degree

Mechanical Engineering forever bitches

only because colleges are liberal institutions and indoctrinate the weak minded

Why do you guys always mention Gender Studies like this is actually a huge field handing out millions of degrees?

The statistics I can find are in drastically low numbers, in the 1-2k range.

t. Cletus

>collage "educated" are fucking humanities degrees

>collage

>collage

>collage

Because it is handing out millions of degrees. There are more bullshit degrees than just "Gender Studies". African American studies. Art studies. Alternative History. Alternative Art.

It's all bullshit created only to print degrees and generate income for the colleges.

What do you expect from someone who believes that the humanities are an invaluable part of education?

>even though there are a lot of Asians at my school the CS department is mostly white men
>my professors are all distinguished white men
>current professor worked on TCP/IP

Im a high school drop out and I make over $60k, why do you act like its so difficult?

>Trump voters didn't go to college

STEM pays like crap in Europe and you know it.

If you're smart and creative you will end up top 20% pretty easily even with no degree. Though first 2 years are always crap with no uni degree if you have no network. If you have a network and can land an entry accountant job or something I would take that over university. Because work will become routine eventually, university is reading countless bullshit you will never use. You will maybe 20% of skills thought in a CS degree when you go work a job in that field. Probably less.

really?
well shit

>it's not even that hard
>provided you're willing to work like a motherfucker.

you know those are contradictory statements

its easy, its hard

>women are graduating in record numbers!! t. feminists
>getting gender study and other SJW garbage degrees
>College itself is a marxist indoctrination center

WOW TRUMP IS WINNING WITH COLLEGE EDUCATED SMARTER PEOPLE :DDD

Those numbers look a little high for the bottom three on the right. The median earnings for people with no high school education is almost $500/week?

I didn't think of correlating it to that, dang. So college people who take worthless degrees happen to be more liberal? I can see it.

>he thinks colleges don't brainwash people
I've graduated m8, they definitely push an agenda.

>>>Reddit

>College

>Medicine, STEM and Law are in the same group as Social Studies, Women Studies, Philosophy and Liberal Arts.

mfw I have no face

being in uni and living around niggers and made me more right wing.

>doesn't know sage
>call other newfags.