You do realize that this country NEEDS undocumented workers, right...

You do realize that this country NEEDS undocumented workers, right? Our economy and agriculture would be fucked without them. You're letting your ignorance and fear of other cultures make you vote against your own interest.

Why don't you go out and meet some Latinos? They aren't evil people with an agenda to bring down America. There decent, hard working people with a great culture that you spoiled and privileged little boys could learn a lot from. You have the Internet, try brushing up on your Spanish so you can visit some Latino neighborhoods and speak with them.

So you are saying you want them as slave labor OP?

I am a legal Latino and voting for Trump.
The fact that democrats and CTR only see me as a "worker" is horrible.

You are horrible and Hillary is a cheater.

kys

>Democrats insist we need hordes of brown slave labor otherwise our economy will crash

Man, you'd think they'd change that story at some point, I mean its been 200 years.

>hahahahaha
What did he mean by this?

>the only way agriculture works is if we pay people below minimum wage
>btw we need to raise the minimum wage

I'm not even American, but what's wrong with employing millions of jobless Americans first to work these jobs? I doubt many people consider Latinos evil - they just should have a chance to live their lives in countries where they belong. Incidentally, guess who made these countries into shitholes they are now?

1) american born sharecroppers existed before 1965
2) automation is only becoming more prevalent in the future of agriculture thus sharecroppers are becoming obsolete

> this country needs a criminal underclass of laborers

Eat shit, go to hell. You deserve the rope.

Yes, how dare I want to fix a system that exploits people to illegally lower prices.

This is an argument southern slave owners could have made pre-Civil War.

You don't need crops. You can just the farms and import food from overseas.

Go tell your agribusiness bosses to open up those wallets. Your days of fucking people over are numbered

Yeah, once those jobs are paying 15 dollars an hour, you might find Americans being happy to take them.

All those people on welfare in Georgia couldn't get a job? Not even just black people, black and white alike. It's their fault they think they're too good for certain work

Yep there is no difference between illegal criminals from MEHICO and educated workers from Europe

Fucking wrekt

What is this showing? A light?

>We NEED Immigrants for agriculture/low paying jobs
No, there are plenty of wellfare abusers and jobless people who could be trained for those jobs if there was an incentive, like say, survival.

And on top of that, those kinds of jobs are going to be automated in the next 50 years or so, and then we have a bunch of useless immigrints eating up tax dollars.

>Voting against your interests
My primary political interests are the economy, foreign policy, and gun rights.

The Democrats do not understand how an economy operates, they have literally ruined the US's reputation over the last 8 years, and they want to ban guns (don't give me that sensible gun control crap, it's just a stepping stone).

Please tell me how voting for a party that has constantly failed at my concerns as voting in my interest?

>Go meet Latinos
I identify as a White Hispanic (4th Generation) and more than half my Father's family are Spanish speaking Latinos. I don't mind Latinos and Hispanics, but I think only legal, educated Hispanics should be allowed to immigrate, and their numbers should never be able to rise above minority status.

It's bullshit. Wages for work is a supply and demand system. Pay what the work is worth, and Americans will line up to do the work.

maybe remove minimum wage, so people can be paid less legally.

LIES!

if americans who are unemployed dont want them jobs then sanction their welfare

create schemes that put long term out of work to the feilds

fuck off pablo

>guys, teens would actually have to have a part time job doing menial work, along with getting the work experience they are extremely lacking it
>this is literally the end of the world

Illegal immigrants cost more than they produce. They cost over $100B a year. Fuck illegal retards. Idgf about your alabama or georgia example either.

Argument destroyed.

Better angle

There are roughly 400,000 illegal residents in Georgia. If each one was given citizenship and paid 15/hr to pick fruit, 8 hours a day five days a week, it would cost $11,520,000,000 for a whole year to pay their salary. The left wants to convince people to let illegals stay, but once they gain citizenship their cost effectiveness is gone.

now that the illegals are gone those same exact jobs you claim will be void of work will now be occupied by citizens.

Thus granting people jobs to work in and a great opportunity to gain work experience.

The country doesn't rely on illegals. If you were to replace those illegals with disenfranchised people incapable of finding work then it kills two birds with one stone.

Illegals aren't magical, angel people that the country needs undoubtetly or else they'll descend into chaos.

You can simply replace the work illegals do with already existing citizens.

Don't be a dildo.

Cut welfare, kneegrows will return to work. If they don't, shoot them (well ... not you per se because you'll be a target)

fpbp

based taco

Because Americans won't do them. They're too lazy and pampered.

Automation means that every low skilled immigrant and their retard kids are just going to be extra mouths to feed in 20 years. Keep them out , we have too many gibs in this country as it is.
At some point the US is simply going to have to choose between more ebenfits or more immigrants, no country on Eaarth can afford tio indulge in both.

>lose 150 million
>instead of billions in benefits to lazy shits
oh noes, who ever will...give a fuck

>we need undocumented aliens who we have no way of keeping track of

fucking stupid nigger.

Set up government work program like the TVA, deport illegals, move welfare recipients capable of work into program and onto farms, problem solved.

If we cannot survive without illegal immigrants then we all deserve to die.

/thread

>Our economy and agriculture would be fucked without them.
Tell that to the unemployment line.

Is this even true? Did this actually happen? I feel like we would've heard about this back in 2011 or 2012, some catastrophic crop failure caused by a evil republican law passed in Georgia. Why is is only Occupy Democrats and fags on Youtube talking about this supposedly horrific event that caused hundreds of millions of dollars in lost crops?

The problem is crops aren't grown year round, or at least not crops that need to be picked. I'm not a farmer, but it's not like we have fruit that needs to be picked every day, 365 days a year. The issue is a lot of these illegals are essentially nomads. They travel through states, driving the whole way, looking for unskilled labor. They pull their kids along and if they have more, they just head into a hospital and skip out on the bill. It's not like they have an address or anyway of being tracked down. Not only that, but every child born here is a certified US citizen with all the rights and liberties granted to one. Now you can't just kick out the parents, because you can't kick out the kid. If you could kick the kid back to mexico or wherever too we probably wouldn't have this problem.

Obvious samefag is obvious

YOU FUCKING DOLT!

THE VAST MAJORITY OF SEASONAL AGRICULTURAL WORKERS ARE DOCUMENTED LEGAL SEASONAL MIGRANT WORKERS WHO COME FROM MEXICO OR SOMETIMES CENTRAL AMERICA, HARVEST THE CROPS, AND LEAVE WHEN THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO AND RETURN NEXT YEAR.

ELIMINATING THE ILLEGALS WOULD ONLY NECESSITATE A MARGINAL INCREASE IN THE DOCUMENTED LEGAL SEASONAL FARM WORKERS!

ILLEGAL ALIENS =/= IMMIGRANT WORKERS

>8 hours a day five days a week
farming in seasonal, its only a few months of the year

Nobody cares about the aupair, the gardener or the cleaning lady. Some of them might be illegal and some of them might work undocumented as it's either their only chance to work or easier and cheaper for the employer.
Those people are good people and hard working people but technically slaves.
>no minimum wage
>no insurance
>no benefits/securities
>no tax money
>no rights, contract or guarantees

It's mostly the US people at fault that are cheap asses. If you want a low wage worker employ them legally, pay them minimum wage, the associates taxes and stop being fuckers that want a gardner for $3.50/h.

Eventually, without competition from illegal semi-slave labor, employers would pay American workers enough to work these jobs.

It's about 4% in agriculture.

This.
Fuck OP, and fuck Clinton.
Fpbp

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT of my echochamber
You cant say these things here!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

If we need seasonal agricultural workers we bring them in documented seasonally using H2B visas like every other seasonal industry.

Fuck off you literal retard.

>our economy and agriculture would be fucked without them

False.

First, illegal immigration acts as a subsidy for agribusiness by keeping overhead costs in the form of wages artificially low in a country with minimum wage laws.

The reality is that if agribusiness cannot find anyone to work for them, they need to raise their wages to a level which will attract american citizenry to work for them.
The problem therefore becomes that this will inflate the cost of food, which is a huge problem in a welfare state, where a great majority of welfare disbursements are spent on food.

Undocumented workers are nothing short of a subsidy for the welfare system itself, which is why the government allows it to happen. It allows the government to expend money in other industries such as defense, education, etc.

What should happen is two-fold: repealing of the minimum wage laws so unskilled american citizens can be hired at the same rates as illegals, or If they still do not wish to work, then the wages offered by agribusiness should be increased.

post of all years

it's almost like our agriculture and our standards for produce is massively over-inflated in a bubble

and that it's not normal to be able to get strawberries in December

1) Your argument is shit. That $150,000,000 was a one-time loss and bringing slaves back in wouldn't bring it back.
2) Illegal immigration = slave labor with the intent to kill off ethnic southerners. Even Trump admitted in front of the whole world that the illegals are basically killing off the poor Blacks.
3) Starvation leads to change. Relying on slaves to save money is a problem. Instead, suffer in the short term so you can fix your system. There are plenty of non-slave Americans who'd gladly do the work. You just have to get rid of barriers to entry(OSHA, many regulations, etc)

>You have the Internet, try brushing up on your Spanish so you can visit some Latino neighborhoods and speak with them.
I could drive over to (((Postville))) and see the ultimate outcome of such policies. There are poor Whites, poor Mexican illegals, and middle Class Jews everywhere.

The time of globalist cuckservatism is over. Its true that we use 3rd world slave labor here, at great cost to our national health, to produce cheap food. That carrot and stick will be ripped from parasite hands and used to beat them to death, if things don't change.

>It's mostly the US people at fault that are cheap asses.
False.

The slaves get paid well. They're not merely being paid for their labor but they're being paid to do the things Whites and Blacks won't do(keep quiet and never compete). Its like fags in the Black community: Tans will always use fags as leaders of protests not due to any superiority with leadership they could have(which they don't) but because fags can be used. Slave labor is convenient because it doesn't have the strings attached.

Everyone who hires illegals should be executed. No ifs, ands, or buts.

>First, illegal immigration acts as a subsidy for agribusiness by keeping overhead costs in the form of wages artificially low in a country with minimum wage laws.
They also help create barriers to entry and prevent competition by allowing unsustainable regulations to be put in place that illegals override.

> one state was unprepared for the displacement of a group of people, so we need undocumented workers in our country so our agricultural businesses can pay them dirt prices because they have no legal rights.
> democrats,

>The reality is that if agribusiness cannot find anyone to work for them, they need to raise their wages to a level which will attract american citizenry to work for them.
Wrong. Towns in rural areas don't want extra people moving in who are "less desirable"(rednecks and Blacks) which is why building codes exist. The labor is available and can be produced for the same cost but that would require towns to compete with each other and lower their standards. Illegals instead just live on farms in squalor(allowed because people like you don't really give a fuck about their housing safety)
>The problem therefore becomes that this will inflate the cost of food
I can disprove your false argument with 1 word: ethanol

What needs to happen is that farmers need to suffer, not just (((Postville))) Jews. Regulations shouldn't change but the laws should be enforced. I don't care if people live in cardboard boxes on ag land so long as they're not fucking slaves.

>Why don't you go out and meet some Latinos?

Lmfao no. They smell like shit OP, just like you do.

What this all comes down to is that the people running things(Yankees basically) don't want competition. They don't want Blacks to be getting into college instead of their children. They don't want rednecks getting rich or building new businesses. Mexican slaves are perfect for them because the slaves can be used, shifted around so few congregate, and, since retirement comes from between the legs only, they'll have a desperate and large cohort of offspring.

OP, are you in favor of slave labor?
If not, then admit you're wrong.
If so, then kill yourself. Yankee fuckers like you should be hog-tied and thrown into Black communities suffering from the Mexican invasions. Why don't you tell Tyrone you championed the system that brought in the pricks who killed his brother?

Stop supporting slave labour you cuck

I'm sure this has been said in the thread, but it's the only logical response. Sage.

>you do realize that the south NEEDS slavery, right?! POur economy and agriculture would be fucked without them. You're letting your ignorance and fear of other cultures make you go to civil war against your own interest.
>Why don't you go out and meet some Blacks? They aren't evil people with an agenda to bring down America.

Latinos are fine, you moron, some of us are Latino or have Latino family/friends, Trump supporters just don't like illegals. Neither do legal hispanic people.

America must be 90 percent European... outside of that whatevs m8

This, but for Aztec and Mayan savages. Who do you suppose did all that work pre-1965? It was the people now on unemployment checks.

In Australia seasonal work is done by European backpackers. If they do three months of work they earn the right to get a year's extension on their visa. Why don't Americans do this? If I was able I would immediately go live in America for two years and pick fruit for a few months out of the year

>America has survived for over 200 years without mass waves of illegals
>But America's luck has run out, America is on life support if they dont accept them

This is what leftists actually believe.

they take jobs, and drive down wages. they also leach of wellfare that should be there for american citizens of all races. and dont give me bullshit about jobs americans dont want, i work those jobs.

Farms should be local, the majority of what you eat should be grown a few miles away, preferably in yo damn backyard.

I'm sick of these shitty mexican cucumbers.

Fucking destroyed, btfo OP

>You do realize that this country NEEDS slaves, right? Our economy and agriculture would be fucked without them. You're letting your ignorance and fear of other cultures make you vote against your own interest.

We should be doing indoor farming. Now that we have climate control and LED lights we could grow anything anywhere, and potentially not need pesticide, and recycle the fertilizer and massively reduce the amount we grow. We wouldn't need to worry about growing seasons, either, because we could get that by spinning a thermostat.

Instead we have mexicans grow everything outside in the sonoran desert which causes all sorts of problems because the colorado river isn't actually all that big and can't provide the water for all the fresh fruit and vegetables in the country.