Black People Are Most Racist

downtrend.com/71superb/jimmy-kimmel-accidentally-proves-how-racist-black-people-are

Other urls found in this thread:

downtrend.com/71superb/jimmy-kimmel-accidentally-proves-how-racist-black-people-are
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Then again, it was just 6 dipsh*t tourists in Hollywood so it likely proved nothing."

blacks can't be racist. they aren't white and only we are racist, even when we are "helping" out other races.

Naming a black person a genius doesn't make him a genius, anons.

And saying that only blacks cannot be racist doesn't change the fact that blacks are the most racist people in America.

They do like white people sometimes, though.

>Implying niggers can take a joke?

How do niggers get to work?

From lamppost to lamppost.

Only joking, niggers dont have jobs.

Lost at jobs.

bump

How many of you poltards actually have black friends?

I've gone none, since there are like 10 black people in all of Mexico.

>there are like 10 black people in all of Mexico.

It isn't nice to brag, Pedro.

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

And I bet the faggot in the blue and pink shirt who lied about it is a liberal.

>tyrone
kek

>downtrend.com/71superb/jimmy-kimmel-accidentally-proves-how-racist-black-people-are
I would have gotten a fishing pole.

>I wish white people let themselves be made fun of as well as they kill, dominate and enslave people.

also we take jokes quite well; example: your "culture"

Racism is inherent within a culture when they feel threatened by another that they can neither join nore absorb. Obviously Blacks and Whites in America can be racists but they can't against say Arabs who don't have a homeland here and lack population sources in America.

So you read the entire thing? Damn, that's hard core broseph.

Niggers didn't have a culture. Building cow shit huts and eating each other because none of you are smart enough to cultivate a field doesn't count as a culture.

Toppest of keks

Racism is only a word
Only a word

I wish black people took jokes as much as they take welfare.

>eafeadfrgg
>eadfrgg
>sadfrog
what did he mean by this?

>sample size: 1
come on now

implying people who take land lives and cultures should be fucked with jokes

stupid niggers should've stayed in africa

Saying something is a fact doesn't make it one.

I am so relieved that all those black Warners died.

Thats my last name and I am super proud of it.
Hands off my German family history you dindus!!!

Jews made a hash of your name though, German user.

Warner Brothers are really Jewish, who borrowed your German name.

Naw. Didn't read it all, just parts here and there that I found amusing.

Plan to, though.

Plan to read it.

bumping

like nigs had any culture to be taken from them.

I wish blacks took jokes as well as they take bullets

so this whole movement is based on white men feeling inferior to black men? that explains alot. so youre obsessed with black dudes sexuality and hate yourself because of it, therefore you project that on to the world. and you are jealous of jews because jews are not obsessed with blacks and do not feel inferior or jealous or bitter, but rather give you half of the shit (at least) that you use every day for your quality of life. it all makes sense, this entire alt right movement is based on white dudes being obsessed with huge black cocks and feeling guilty about it, therefore turning it into "raythism". got it

Who watches this dog shit?
Oh that's right Americans.

Statistically there are about 1 million Mexicans of predominantly African descent, which is why the "average Mexican" shows up as 4% African.

Or bikes. Or wallets. Or sociology courses. Or drugs. Or handouts....

Black people joking about whites
>Look how proper, nerdy and uncool they are

White people joking about blacks
>Look how dirty, ugly, and dumb they are

Hmm...

They kill and rape whites by the thousands in America - a place where there are racial quotas in education, the media, in governmental positions, very favourable to blacks; billions upon billions are spent to alleviate them from 'poverty'; they've made it illegal for anybody to not serve blacks in their own business; you can't talk about the facts about blacks for fear of persecution; television programmes promote blacks, the mixing with such a group, and popularise them despite their huge crime levels in America and around the world; they condemn you as 'wacist!' if you disagree with your own children mixing with them and wanting your children to have at least a much more similar colour to you...

They are given such a leg-up, such a huge artificial headstart, in order to help them compete and live meaningful existences in white society - and they still complain, behave like weak, pathetic and petty victims...

Whites are willing to destroy their culture, heritage, history in order to accommodate the most untermensch of all untermensch.

How about the blacks that sold other blacks to Muslims from 800AD till around the early twentieth century - the Islamic slave trade that resulted in the estimated deaths of 180 million? Any word about the Muslims or blacks that bought and sold other blacks? Did you know that the Muslims castrated their black slaves? Did you know only one percent of white Americans owned slaves at the height of slavery, whereas around 27% of blacks owned slaves?

>inb4 muh athletic genes

Olympics are dominated by the white and yellow races, and mixing with a dreadfully absentminded and 'mental retardation-tier' race (by western standards) that has been enslaved by just about every other race just for supposed 'muh Athletics' does not seem like a fair deal to me.

How about the blacks that sold other blacks to Muslims from 800AD till around the early twentieth century - the Islamic slave trade that resulted in the estimated deaths of 180 million? Any word about the Muslims or blacks that bought and sold other blacks? Did you know that the Muslims castrated their black slaves? Did you know only one percent of white Americans owned slaves at the height of slavery, whereas around 27% of blacks owned slaves? Any words about this? How about the fact that the first Slavs owner in North America was black, and his slave was an African from a rival African tribe? And how about the fact that it was whites who ended slavery because the blacks couldn't do it themselves?

Googles are offended by this, IM white and can take a joke

Lasted halfway through the vid out of sheer boredom canned laughter and shit jokes

>culture is frying everything in animal fat and pretending tribal gyrating to baseless music is culture

I hate this meme above all others, as western culture is everything our societies are built on.

also:

>implying being the best at conquering and murdering others is something you should lampoon someone over

Number of women with a FEMALE black friend? Zero.

>implying being the best at conquering and murdering others is something you should lampoon someone over
They love pounding on the lion's glass enclosure so much they can't see all the tiny cracks they're making.

Well if we take African lives, land, and culture than we take jokes too.

You really showed him Le'Genius

>fucking love Popeyes
>mfw there's a popeyes right across my campus that has been "SOON TO OPEN" for the past two years

WHEN WILL YOU OPEN

COME ON

Are they implying black people take jokes like they take lives?

>tfw you realize it's just a false flag to encourage more blacks to move to the neighborhood

black people can't even handle blackface and they think we can't handle jokes? lmao

>black people are most racist
>water is wet