So this based mister Elon is going to bring us to Mars

So this based mister Elon is going to bring us to Mars.

What would happen once we make a colony there?

1) Who would own Mars? The US Government? SpaceX?

2) Do you think there would be some improvement in governmental structure etc. because you can start from scratch?

3) Like when America started from 0, Mars will create a whole new culture... we will have Martian music, Martian slang, Martian accent. What other things do you envision?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XO0X5AYv-c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

elon musk is a jewish fraud, everything hes shit out was either half assed, insignificant, or failed.

what happened to "le transcontinental hover trains" and "le robot peopels"

hes a fraud and failure.

Come on Cred Forums, take a break from Trump vs Hillary and imagine what society will look like once we deploy colony on Mars.

Based Elon will make it real.

>elon musk is a jewish fraud, everything hes shit out was either half assed, insignificant, or failed.
... right.

>1) Who would own Mars? The US Government? SpaceX?

Anyone can claim to own land anwhere, the claim is only relevant if you have force to back your claim up and someone else doesn't come along and fuck you up for it.

Ownership of celestial bodies is basically "banned" at the moment I think, due to the Outer Space Treaty, but as soon as space travel becomes relevant that document will be shredded pretty fucking fast

nobody has a tesla car.

Is it possible that a whole planet will be claimed by a Corporation as private property?

>nobody has a tesla car.
As of 30 June 2016, Tesla Motors has sold almost 140,000 electric cars worldwide since delivery of its first Tesla Roadster in 2008.[

55,528,900 cars have been produced this year as of today, that is a very small number of cars produced, tesla cars will never become mainstream or relevant, like your tiny discount russia nation.

Why not ?
Alrigh, i think the Mars should be an autonomous culture and government build on renewable energy and food supply. Call me new age, but it is the only system that just might work in this harsh condition.
I mean you have a planet with no inherent resources. The entire martian culture in the far future will be about using the ones at hand in the best and most sustainable way.
It would be the complete opposite to earth and its inherent resources that one can just use up and still have plenty left.
Because of that, Mars will eventually see us as the negative example of decadence and will finally start making humanity a spaceborne species in the real sense of the word.

maybe, it wont matter if they can't defend it from everyone else and other people saying "lol u cant do that" wont matter unless they want to project force to that planet or use it on earth to do something about it

outer space will basically be the wild west 2.0, how the fuck do people expect to figure out if people are being murdered or other insane shit when theres such a difference in even the time taken for messages to travel, nevermind actually get somewhere to do something about it

Who cares? It's just a cold rock without even air. It's a stupid waste of money to go there. For fucking what? To live in some isolated cube? We already have astronauts doing this shit in the ISS.

>War with earth.

2 scenarios:
a) MEGA - earth great again yada yada yada, take the planet back from the shitskins
b) interplanetary space warfare with the proto-asians (((whom have annihilated the shitskins and evolved into augmented half robocunts sort of like the cylons)))

Also. Why even going so far away to Mars? You can settle a colony on the moon for that matter.

so this is the beginning ?

not really, the atmosphere, airpressure and radiation would be destructive for humans after a while, not to mentionm the low gravity and its effects on the organs.

Tesla had to be bailed out idiot

Mars will go full Reich Mode within the first 200 Years

>meme car that blows up if touched wrong and drives you to your death

Mars is heavily occupied by reptilians in the inner caverns, ICC owns many bases on mars. They will never let him have any success in his space ventures.

Spotted the pleb living in a poor city.

I see Tesla Model S all over, and I'm already starting to see the Model X.

Time to invest in oil.
When Musk convert all cars to electric, we gonna need a whole lot of oil power plant to recharge those glorified golf kart every 100 miles.

The surface gravity of Mars is 38% that of Earth, I guess it will not gonna be very healthy too.

Mars belongs to the Martians!

>atmosphere
Put some plants nigga
>Low gravity
Heavy boots and clothes
>Radiation
Artificial Magnetosphere made with powerful electromagnets

daily reminder that elon is fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=XO0X5AYv-c4

And you again

can you imagine a whole planet without shitskins?

moons gravity is only 1/11th of earth becasue of its mass. Also moon gets hit by rocks a lot more often then earth. How you gonna solve the asteroid threat ?

1. atmosphere provides air pressure and a climate for other lifefoms unless you want to live on a completely sterile planet forever, which is impossible
Look at astronauts that come back from space, they have to literally use wheelchairs to sustain themselves at first.
and who is going to power them, dipshit ?
You can't just fly fuel to the moon whenever, also
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW A PLANETS MAGNETARY FIELD WORKS ???

Can't wait to war with other planets.

Mars is a cuck planet if I ever saw one. Gas them all.

>mfw the idiocracy is real

Were did these retards come from?
I want to go Mars, too. Fuck these imbeciles!

If things go only remotely well, THIS presentation will be remembered for the next 10.000 years.
Future scholars will wonder who these these idiots were.

>"le transcontinental hover trains"

You must have missed the Hyperloop competition this past spring.

Someday, well after you have turned 18, you'll realize that doing important work with infrastructure takes a lot of time.

I want to go to space

My main argument is that a colony on Mars is almost as retarded as a colony on the Moon.
There is no way of terraforming and people would be living in a spaceship like structures just on the martian surface.
What is the point?

Ideally you colonize to extract resources and bring them back to the home planet but in our case we will go to these places just for scientific research to see what the human body can do and bragging rights

They'll be back online in november.

>hurr durr someone please tell me what to do durr

That's why you will never go anywhere.