What are your honest thoughts about Monday's debate?

What are your honest thoughts about Monday's debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/28/hillary-clinton-gets-poll-boost-from-tv-debate-as-donald-trump-a/
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR
archive.is/LQbuc
archive.is/qDPMN
cnbc.com/2016/09/15/ford-to-move-all-small-car-production-to-mexico-from-us-ceo.html
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That image pretty much nails it. Trump got baited and out-maneuvered the whole way through. It was embarrassing.

The two absolute worst moments was when he said "Because I'm smart" and "I have a better temperament than Hillary" after going on a nonsensical tirade

Honorable mention to both of them during the cyber segment

I thought Trump did well, he didn't steer the conversation well and Hillary + moderator very effectively made sure they were always talking about something that made Trump look bad

the democrats learned their lesson from debate 1 last time though, they went all fucking out on the asto-turfing to set the narrative that he lost big time, and it stuck, just look around here

the debate was mixed at worst

Really? I thought Trump was quite eloquent in his delivery.

>just look around here
Cred Forums is filled to the brim with newfags, normies, shills, jidf, ctr, and idiots who take every lousy bait thread they find

Hillary sounded like a robot
Trump said a lot of foolish things
They were both quite unprofessional, which should hit Hillary harder than Trump
The moderator sucked dick and was clearly attacking trump

Hillary Clinton put a bear trap down on the stage and said Donald Trump is so stupid that he cant even step on it, and then Trump walked over and proved her wrong.

>IM SMART BECAUSE I DONT PAY TAXES

>WE NEED TO BRING BACK STOP AND FRISK

>MY SON IS REALLY GOOD AT COMPUTERS SO I KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT THE CYBER

See

Trump talked about the economy

Clinton just talked about Trump while smiling like a maniac

This debate can be pretty much thrown out the window nothing of worth was said Clinton's talking points were worthless and a monkey with cellphone could Google search her into retirement and Trump couldn't make a statement fluid enough to actually do any damage. if you're looking for big hits of the night advantage trump with his "Clinton's got experience but not any good experience."

If Hillary saw this then she would cringe from her being pepe in this image

My honest thought is that Trump didn't bring his A game, and thus Hillary looked better, if only because she was more composed (though her grinning didn't make her look good, but Trump had more going on with his face).

But I think this was intentionally done by Trump. Now a baseline has been established where he is the underdog, and he can make a swingback in the coming two debates and completely annihilate her.

I want Trump to win, and during the debate I thought Trump did poorly, and I still do, but it looks like the debate had a positive effect on his numbers, so I'm happy

Clinton: blah blah I'm politically correct and I'm better than you
Trump: fuck you
Media: a liberal propaganda outlet

>but it looks like the debate had a positive effect on his numbers

Cred Forums and r/TheDonald rigged the online polls. Here's a genuine post debate poll.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/28/hillary-clinton-gets-poll-boost-from-tv-debate-as-donald-trump-a/

Trump lost. Very biased, but most people won't notice, so it doesn't matter. SAD

(((Hillary))) is a CUNT

I agree that Hillary came out on top overall, but I suppose it is better to start with low expectations and then surpass them as you get closer to the election date, than starting out strong and fading.

Just have to hope that he does in fact recover in the next two and that he doesn't stay at this level or, god forbid, go even lower.

Mark Cuban is digging deep to try and win this one.

youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

> but it looks like the debate had a positive effect on his numbers

September 28
Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 42, Trump 38, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Clinton +4
Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 44, Trump 38 Clinton +6

September 21
Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 37, Trump 39, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Trump +2
Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 39, Trump 39 Tie

> so I'm happy

I'm actually really disappointed in Trump.

CNN was fucking terrible though no doubt about.

50-50 split.

I think Don is going for the victim play in the first two debates, third debate he'll take the gloves off.

Think of Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" where he eventually beat the shit out of the bullies.

DO NOT BESMIRCH THE IMAGE OF DONALD TRUMP

DELETE THIS

IS VERY OFFENSIVE

i don't mean the online polls

>Reuters/Ipsos
you didn't read the wikileak?

I've learned to trust in Trump's sense of strategy by now.

>pollster over samples dems by 10
>only up by 4
lol

Both said things they have been saying before.

The difference is that Hillary tailored most of her debate about and towards Trump, rendering her weaker and trivial.

It was biased. Trump was attacked personally and some questioned asked had nothing to do with presidency. For example something he allegedly said at a beauty pageant. Who the fuck cares. Hillary not pressed on anything controversial she has done or said. That being said Killary is a professional liar and went into the debate with the upper hand. I'm just hoping Trump doesn't hold back next debate. Oh and to anyone with a brain what she proposes to do with minimum wage, college and so on is not even possible.

The fact that foreign fags keep talking about the US debates is tiring. Look wetbacks, how you perceive the debates is going to be different from how Joe Schmo and Jane Doe from Everytown, USA perceives the debates. Just like all the foreigners who wrongly predicted the Brexit, you fags are going to get this election wrong as well. It's best for you all to just take a step back and enjoy the kek. Turd Sandwich vs Douche has been fun. Enjoy it while it lasts. The kikes always have back up plans so the globalist bullshit and cultural poisoning of the West will still continue.

Lol. Nice meme there OP!

Trump doesn't want to be president. He's doing this to help his old friend Hillary.

Cracks me the fuck up every time.
To be completely fair to Trump, Hillary was not that much better in this same segment.

The debate seemed rigged against the don, though I admit he lost and there were points where he rambled on and on that definitely made him look unprepared.

Hillary's answers were clearly scripted beforehand and her demeanor was robotic. She came across as even more fake than she usually does.

So, although I can objectively look at the rigged debate and see Hillary won by design. I can also take away that Donald is at least human.

> I have a son.
> He is ten years old.
> He has computers

>Quite eloquent.

You are blinded by love. Trump got ass whoped.

I believe our Canadian friend was being sarcastic

>ASK SEAN HANNITY. I SAID SO IN A CONVERSATION WITH SEAN HANNITY. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DON'T ASK SEAN HANNITY. HE WILL TELL YOU. SEAN HANNITY ALWAYS TELLS ME, DONALD YOU'RE SO RIGHT. ASK SEAN HANNITY. HE CALLED ME THE OTHER DAY. WE HAD ARGUMENTS. IF SOMEONE WOULD CALL SEAN HANNITY. CAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was dying

>what is sarcasm

Faggot leaf or CTR shill? Either way kys

Trump won it easily made Hillary look like a fool completely btfo that obviously biased moderator

I have to say these things or else I'm a "ctr shill"

Seriously? He said dub shit tho.

>2 v 1
>tough questions

the mental gymnastics is too much for me

Kek.

Cred Forums has ALWAYS been filled to the brim with newfags, normies, shills, jidf, ctr, and idiots

Trump pretty much won, exposed Hillary as the hypocryte she always has been and how her plan is nothing but words and when they get elected they forget about the "minorities" they claim to support. Hillary did nothing but throw low blows and literally scream "RACISM" at Trump at the end, she was desperate, because as Trump said, she has lots of experience, but it's bad experience.

>First 30 mins dominated by Trump
>Second 30 mins, Hillary fought back
>Last 30 min, Trump wasn't great but he managed to monopolised the show cuz iIl-ary was too tired to fight back at this point.

Test

Pretty even
Hillary is a dumb cunt but Trump didn't kill her or anything

What about when he said Ford is moving jobs to China. Then Ford immediately posted on Twitter that it's a lie. The trump says stupid shit all the time.

HAHA DRUMPF BTFO! #IMWITHHER FUCK HAITI! DRUMPF NEED TO DO AN HERO

It was staged. It was a set up to make Trump look stupid because he would be unable to answer those questions easily. He repeats himself to buy time because he doesnt know what to say. Hillary smirked like an evil bitch because this was all her doing. Fuck the dems

He just think his son is great like every fucking father with nonretarded sons.

Trump won fairly

Hillary lost while cheating

Case closed

i agree with the majority of the polls.

trump crushed her brutally, landslide victory for trump.

Hillary was on point.

Trump was calm and didn't attack Clinton with pettiness like she did, also his attack were based on facts. He even got Clinton to apologize about the email mess. Clinton's rant about tax returns was completely silenced. Clinton was like a broken record with her stupid catchphrase "I'm happy muh daddy didn't make business with him" I've heard that story a hundred times and I'm not even American.

Trump actually talked about his policies and his programs (well, when he actually was able to considering that he spent the majority of the debate having to deal with Hillary and that shitty moderator throwing curveballs and ridiculous irrelevant questions about his tax returns and how Trump is a mysogynist for shitting on O'Donell instead of actually focusing on serious stuff like Benghazi, the emails and superpredators).

Hillary talked about Trump and nothing else.

Trump could've done better, but to think that Clinton "won" the debate is simply asinine and anyone that agrees is proving the world right in thinking that burgers are dumb as fuck.

>on point

As someone with no dog in this fight, Hilary won handedly.

Trump is not a very good debater.

Are you stupid?

Hillary blames Russia for hacks

Bringing back frisk and stop is a good idea because this has been proven to work
Trump made the point that it can be anyone even his own son

Now no one cares about taxes because we all hate them.

Hillary fucked up she focused to much on trump, she is in love with him

So many Trump shills here.

The best thing to come out of the debate was this picture.

I thought Trump landed far more blows than Hillary, but Hillary had better composure. I'd say Trump won overall.

you're the first poster on Cred Forums who I'm 100% sure is a nigger based purely on the content of your posts. Congrats.

Trump lost badly.

He used his best weapons poorly.

Then he got stuck on defense; fighting off allegations of racism, not paying his taxes, sexism, etc.

And he hasn't learned a thing from the debate, it appears. He's patting himself on the back and blaming everyone but himself.

Trump got assraped by Hillary in nearly ever minute of the debate. I'm surprised they didn't bring out the rapekit on Trump after he acted like a hysterical emotional bitch while Hillary calmly taunted and trapped him.

I could only imagine that Trump will storm out of the town hall debate after the ass pounding he'll receive. The audience will laugh at the fat orange manbaby clown and Trump will not attend the 3rd debate out of humiliation.

Trump looked like a fool. I'm worried about our Savior.

Trump pulled another 4d chess move

He lost on purpose. Now next debate he will actually try, and he will win showing he can learn and improve in a short period of time.

He also lured in undecided voters by demonstrating that he can be presidential and he's not just a shouty memer. Next time they will pay attention and of course, as part of his master plan, Trump will bring his A game and break 50% in the polls.

He's saving the email and CF attacks for the third debate. The final stage of the master plan . Wait until close to end of the campaign to hammer home the fact that Hillary is unfit for president leaving it fresh in the voters minds as they go to the polls.

>I'll release my taxes when you release the 33,000 e-mails you deleted

Hillary lost right there and cannot recover.

Honestly, I'd probably call it a draw. Trump didn't really do anything to convince the undecided or the MentallyHill audience and Shillary didn't do anything to convince the undecided or Trumpling audience. I also wouldn't be surprised if Trump had a shit ton of material planned for the event of her coughing, so the fact that she was healthy for the debate was probably a blow.
The biggest problem Trump had was not spending enough time talking policy. He brought up a lot of problems in America but didn't go into enough detail about what his solutions were and why they would work. His policies are generally pretty good and with a few exceptions they're mostly unobjectionable (obviously the normies and blue-pilled will cry 'muh wall' 'muh free healthcare' 'muh notallmuslims' but that's unavoidable) and since the prevailing narrative from the left is that 'Trump has no plan' it's important now to show that he does have a plan.
The moderator was also somewhat biased not really pushing Hillary on the emails and Saudi Arabia and other things; and Trump never got the chance to talk about Immigration which is really his key issue in this election meaning he never got to play to his full strengths. I predict clear Trump victory in at least the next debate assuming fair-play from the hosts.

Trump dominated the first half hour, 2nd half was a wash, third half was solid Hillary victory.

If someone just flipped to the debate and left when the game started I think they'd say Trump won. IMO it was hillshill win

lmao what a fucking clueless retard, he sounds like my 94 year old grandfather

Hillary cheated.

First of all, it's a fucking leaf.

Second,

>biased moderator
>earpieces despite rules against them
>secret signals to biased moderator
>CTR shills flooding every poll before debate over

Trump fucked her in the ass for two hours straight regardless of the massive bias.

He's going to win in a landslide.

CTR detected... You are not funny and everything you do is monitored. You are exposing Hillary and you don't even know it, slaves...

Lol. This post made me Kek in a good way. Dems rule as you can see. The butt hurt will be so pleasing when trump looses. Don't worry, Obama care will fix butt hurt come the elections.

I don't like either of them, but you have to be a fool to say that Trump won the debate.

Haha delusional trumpfag. Hillary totally annihilated trump by turning the narrative around and asking what Trump's hiding in his tax returns. ADMIT IT. It's the first step to recovery.

Otherwise, your candidate faces the risk of humiliation a second time around. Hell, trump even admitted that Hillary's attacks on him are true. HE'S RETARDED.

>my strongest asset is my temperament
>you wuz totally out of control Hillary
>I don't pay federal income taxes, that makes me smart
>I didn't pay him because maybe he didn't do a good job
>I could've said some really mean things about Hillary but I didn't
>Rosie O'Donnell deserved it, where'd you find her?
>African-americans and hispanics are living in Hell
>You didn't have to put those mean ads against me

xDDDDDD

Holt spoon-fed Clinton all the openings she needed to do her usual tax-and-spend liberal bullshit and her "police are racist, Trump is sexist" shtick and get under his skin.
Trump appeared defensive and sounded like a blathering moron from the thirty-minute mark on.

Clinton won because she was able to keep him on the defensive (with some big help from Holt) and Trump is too stupid to realize when to stop defending himself and go after Hillary on her own shit. Trump was also rambling barely-coherently for a while, he obviously has no idea what he's talking about a lot of the time.

Clinton sucked

Trump sucked more for not responding to her multiple moments of sucking.

Trump needs to actually listen to her speak and respond when she fucks herself over.

Clinton can't really do anything because she's a robot who won't adapt unless her advisers tell her how to beforehand.

Biased moderator and they still couldn't stump the Trump. Hillary was raped on national television in front of millions of viewers. It's over for her.

You are not thinking objectively. That's defiantly not how it went down. If anything, trump was walked over. And those wimpy sniffles. Wtf?

>"Let's talk about missing emails."
>"Speaking of missing emails, Donald where are those tax returns? Are you hiding something? Is it possible you're not as rich as you say you are?"
>"I AM TREMENDOUSLY WEALTHY. I AM WEALTHIER THAN ANYONE. I AM SO WEALTHY I DON'T EVEN PAY TAXES. IT'S CALLED GOOD BUSINESS. etc. etc. etc."
>5 minute rant
>emails never brought up again

mfw

What's going on here?

wtf is that gif supposed to be showing? are we supposed to be mad about a lighting change?

Trump won the first 30 minutes, which I think is all that counts. The only moments I can still remember of the debate are the following:

>30 years
>Why not?
>I'll release my tax returns against my lawyers' wishes when Hillary releases her 33,000 emails

I'm struggling to recall a single thing that Hillary said, although I do vaguely remember she kind of burned him good a couple times with some pre-rehearsed sound bites.

The moderator asked about the emails and she admitted that she was wrong about the emails. Trump followed up with his response (which was very weak). How are you supposed to push about the emails?

LOOK AT THIS COPYPASTA OC ATTEMPT TRASH! THIS IS JUST A GROUP COPYING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND ROBOSPAMMING!

DIE CTR DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT CTR! WE KNOW YOU ARE CTR! GET THE NEW EXTENSION FAGGOTS

SAGE THESE SLAVES

the thing is she just said "it was i mistake" and it was dropped, while donald rambled on and on trying to think of a non answer. theres no doubt the debate was rigged against him but he wasn't exactly preforming great

how can you not remember

>bad experience

here is what People thought about it.

Stop falseflagging, sperg.

wtf i hate trump now

>That's defiantly not how it went down

It's spelled definitely you idiotic fucking nigger.

HERES CLINTON CHEATING
imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR
ALSO SAGE SAGE SAGE THESE THREADS

In a debate lasting an hour and a half, only a few key moments are sure to resonate with the public. Unfortunately, Hillary said nothing amusing, interesting, or new.

archive.is/LQbuc
archive.is/qDPMN

Right.

missed

opportunities

The House just ANNIHILATED COMEY this morning you fucking idiots

Meh.

Trump had so many opportunities to call out Hillary on her bullshit and hypocrisy, but didn't.

I hope he's going for the kill next time.

The question was asked like every question was asked. It got dropped because Trump dropped it.

>Bringing back frisk and stop is a good idea because this has been proven to work

You know what else works?
Breaking into people's houses and searching through their closets without a warrent.

That doesn't change the fact that it is a direct violation of the 4th amendment. Do you wanna throw the constitution in the trash because it's easier to disregard it? That makes you about as trustworthy as Obama.

Cops cant stop and search people without a specific valid reason. "I don't like your skin color" is not a valid reason.

She admitted she was wrong and didn't try to make excuses unlike Donaldu Truffin.

hilldawg looked like a smiling robot and trump was rambling
honest opinion she was more cogent but no "knockout" either way

>archive.is/LQbuc
Nice try but poll hunting isn't illegal. We know what CTR does and who posts for them so just fuck off with this trash. Obviously a CTR implant to anyone but an OUTSIDER since no one on here was even spamming those polls.

Tie. Sucks for Trump because he needed to win convincingly. Shows that he doesn't have a plan. Clinton avoided mistakes like overplaying the woman card or pretending to be an outsider.

I thought Hillary did well. I hated the cunt before the debate. Now I kinda like her. She's a grower.

Trumps nonsensical tirades only make me like him more. Its why I voted for him in my primary. id vote for Jill Stein, a real life communist, before Hillary

She played the woman card with Ms Piggy, the little BITCH who drove a getaway vehicle and ADMITTED IT ON CNN!!! HAHAHAHA ADMIT IT, YOU LOSE SHILL

trump is saving his ammo towards the end. its not the first debate that the voters have fresh in their minds when voting, but the final debate.

he pissed hillary off in the beginning. she went all out, and now trump has time for damage Control and Clinton dont got shit on him in later debates.

he will rip that bitch up

So apparently Hillary admitting doing something that's against the law places her in a better position than Trump doing something that isn't against the law.

kek

You really think Ford would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

cnbc.com/2016/09/15/ford-to-move-all-small-car-production-to-mexico-from-us-ceo.html

Other way around actually. Burgers pay the most attention to the first debate and tend to ignore the other ones. Ever heard of a first impression?

They are literally sharing the scripts and instructions, one gloating about casting 2500 votes

>it wut peoples say'd

The tense delusion in here is getting more entertaining than Berniebots ever have been.

A total disaster for Mr. Trump. This will lay the foundation for Senator Hillary Clinton to become the first female president. Hillary exhibits the traits to run a nation and be our next commander and chief. Donald Trump is ruined. Only a fool/racist would vote for him.
Not even shilling, I've been swayed by Hilldog.

Only thing anyone needs to read.

Hillary won

>trump is saving his ammo towards the end. its not the first debate that the voters have fresh in their minds when voting, but the final debate.

>I COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING VERY NOT NICE BUT IM NOT GOING TO

I want him to say it so bad.

I want him to say "how can you satisfy the country when you cant even satisfy your husband" and drop the mic.

>the law is my moral compass

Don't you have schoolwork to do?

LIVE SPEED CAR CHASE STOP SLIDING THIS LEAF

Mitherfucker I've been stopped for no reason multiple times

Searched and time wasted was I pissed yes, but I'm talking about degenerate fucks in the ghetto who dress and act a certain way.

To be honest I didn't watch the whole thing.The Don was little bit relaxed the first 10mins.But when Hillary talked about his tax return shes hot absolutely destroyed by him(also Nafta was good for him):
>Why don't you show your tax returns?
>I show my tax returns,when you show the 33000 deleted E-mails

Donald should destroy her with her own scandals and tear her down to a mudfight,he would win that.

He will crush her. She has done nothing in her life BUT train for public speaking, and debates. This was one of Trump's first attempts. He will learn from his mistakes, and just kick her ass.

>the email server with confidential info was a mistake haha
>voting for iraq was a mistake haha
>not picking up the phone was a mistake, butwhat difference at this point does it make?!

Yep, sounds like she's got the judgment and track record to be president. She can just admit it every time she fucks up, or maybe she can just have the media cover for her.

Wow he sounds literally like hitler

this is not the first impression People have of trump.

Thanks for the shoutout, dad

>he will rip that bitch up

i sure hope he does. Then people will see how his caustic temper makes him unfit to be an elected official let alone president.

He literally gorged himself on all the bait she was throwing him and looked increasingly angry while she sat there looking smug. I find both candidates this time pretty repellent but I found that enjoyable to watch.

It's not a lie, but it's misleading. They're shifting small car production to Mexico and using the old small car production factory in the US for trucks. That's actually in the article you linked.

>final debate
Matters the least. Everyone remembers Obama and Romney's first and second debate, but nobody remembers the third. Debates dont increase in viewership, they decrease over time.

Trump wasn't on this game. He stopped doing pressers and hasn't been on any shows except Fox, and that made him rusty.

Also, he's been able to better articulate anti-globalism ideas in recent speeches but it's hard to frame that within answers to specific debate questions.

I believe Dilbert man. It doesn't matter what was said during the debates, because people will only remember how it made them feel. They each had their own standards. Hillary had to not die, and Trump had to not be an evil Nazi racist. Both of them achieved that, but Hillary automatically loses because that is such a fucking low standard to achieve.

>I had my 4th amendment rights violated, so everybody's rights should be violated.

Oh, the butt hurt is so satisfying. Keep on going. Hillery kinda kicked trumps butt a little bit.

This was my point exactly. Everyone remembers Obama snoozing while Romney was destroying him.

>tfw you'll have a woman president

YOU FUCKS TOLD ME HILLARY WON THE DEBATE.

>Hillery

How did you even find Cred Forums, nigger?

Damn dude. It's called auto spell on iPhone. But you probably don't have a smartphone because you republicans are poor as fuck. And you have higher proportions of obesity.

The sheer amount of shitposting maybe 20 or 30 paid shills can ensue, just by inciting Cred Forums's innate need shit all over itself is amazing.

This board blew up.

No, the obesity in southern red states is due to niggers.

Are you brain damaged?

cant you all see trump is just trying to trick her into thinking he can't debate so he can dominate in the next one. it's all part of his plan

Rigged

My flatmate said it's been uncovered that her notes were all bullshit, she communicated w/ the moderator for him to interject n all sorts ofother shit. Not seeing anything on Cred Forums or anywhere else, is it debunked?

You must not have looked at the September 28th poll so I'll clarify. It was taken before the debate and the sample was mostly democrats. So not only does it not reflect the affect the debate will have, it is also expected that Hillary would lead among Democrats. If you click on the name on Real Clear Politics it will show you all the details.

So that means you nerds should get to work making Hillary pepes right?

Trump wasn't going for the jugular. He was trying to reach the people who had never seen him before, and all they heard about him is how he is pure evil incarnate, worse than Hitler. The day after the debate, he said he just imagined he was talking to his family. He came across as an sincere outsider that cares deeply about trade. People hate politicians for a reason, and that was what Hillary embodied. The fact that she didn't choke or stroke was a disappointment, but when Snowden releases the incriminating files before the third debate, I think that will drive viewership. Trump will use his narrative arc strategy and BTFO Hillary at the final debate.

White Christian republicans have the highest obesity populations. Hillery did pretty well in my opinion.

no excuse for the moments where he failed at comebacks that ANY trump general reader could have whipped out in half a second. Even things that Trump has said before.
>Income taxes
go to pay interest on OUR DEBT, not pay for good things. THANKS OBAMA!
>why are you mean to women
I'm tough with everyone, which is fair. I've put women as executives before others did.
>Why is cutting taxes for the rich good
Read my lips: I'm cutting everyone's taxes. What's your answer Hillary?

He lost the first segment, I don't know why every cuckservative is saying he dominated. He won the next two but made a few huge gaffes and should have hit Clinton for the 1994 crime bill after she was criticizing prison sentences. Overall, no clear winner but Trump did much better than expected so I'd say he won by a hair.

Non-Hispanic blacks have the highest age-adjusted rates of obesity (48.1%) followed by Hispanics (42.5%), non-Hispanic whites (34.5%), and non-Hispanic Asians (11.7%)
>cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

>Rosie O'Donnell
>relevant in anyway
>2016 presidential election

libs let millions of illegal immigrants into their country but hey stop saying bad things about rosie!!

He didn't have to be defensive. It doesn't matter what he said. All he had to do was not come across as mean/evil in his demeanor. He did that. That is what people will remember.

Clinton more or less dominated. Trump did well for the first 20 minutes. But after that, Clinton baited Trump into going wildly off-topic. He was on the defensive the rest of the night.

YOU FUCKING DUMB GOYIM CTR SHILLS
HILLARY COLLAPSED ON 9/11 AT FREE FALL SPEEDS
YOUR CANDIDATE IS TERMINALLY FLAWED

I mostly blame the media for letting this happen, but Trump should step up to their game
>muh jobs
>muh son is good at computers
>muh maga
>snifs

>second debate
>trump walks up to Hillary while it's her turn to speak
>puts his hand on her shoulder
>she clams up
>he says "do you feel presidential?"

The meme was to spam that hillary won in a fruitless attempt to shift perceptions on the debate. It's so sad that we let it happen to an extent.

Hillary as Pepe
>you merely adopted the memes

CTR detected, shill harder

Wrong. It was promoted by CTR who has been identified by all real posters who regular this place

No, Airplane is just one of my favorite movies, and that's a pretty funny photoshop.

I thought it was a tie at worst (I'm biased for Trump so I try to keep that in mind when grading), but personally I thought Trump won.

Trump won the first round big league. He destroyed her on the economy. She was a deer in headlights. Everybody saw this, and this is important because people's attention spans are only so long.

Then the moderator took over with bullshit questions that nobody cares about. Hillary won the second round, but at least Trump had responses, unlike Hillary, who couldn't say anything when Trump was hammering her. For undecideds, that is important.

Trump also won the final round on foreign policy, although you might say that the average viewer would have thought it was a tie. Trump made many good points about Hillary being a disaster, Iran, NATO and ISIS. Hillary had a bunch of lame talking points. This was big because everybody thought Hillary would destroy Trump talking about foreign policy, but he held his own.

Some, if not most of it was ctr, but other posters were simply baiting.

he said ford moved to mexico...not only at the debate but since ford announced it was moving it's small car division to mexico. his line was 'it used to be that the cars were made in flint and you couldn't drink the water in mexico, now you can't drink the water in flint and the cars are made in mexico' MAGA

When is the next debate?

Trump fucked up bad and rambled like a motherfucker when he became flustered. I am voting for him but I expect far better. A random semi-normal Cred Forumsfag probably could have argued better than Trump did. It was honestly fucking painful for me because he is our best weapon against globalist traitors.

Fuck dude focus, establish a philosophical framework in your head, know your weaknesses so when the media/Hillary starts poking them you won't completely lose your shit and fucking practice.

The sad part is that even though Cred Forums is immune to CTR (minus the baiting), you know other places have fallen for it, plus that 14% of people who still trust MSM

so how does Cred Forums handle climate change deniers like trump?

Trump is not saying that it doesn't exist. He's saying it's overplayed. And it is

should be october 9th if Hillary doesn't collapse by then

Everyone who is supporting Trump will not be discouraged by the debate. They may be disappointment because one of the reasons we want Trump to win is so someone can finally tell the Clintons how it is. But realize that fence sitters only need to see that Trump wasn't the monster he's been portrayed as. Hillary is an absolutely terrible candidate. Unrustle your jimmies

thanks lad

To all the CTR shills in this thread, I have one question about the debate. Did it make Trump seem more or less scary to you? If you answer "less" (which you will unless you're lying), then Trump just won the election.

no problem daddy

calling it a hoax fabricated by the chinese doesn't sound like "its overplayed" at all to me.

The poll was taken before the debate.

it's the idea that it's man-made and has immediate consequences that's a hoax.

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

These idiots just don't fucking get it, this is EXACTLY what happened during the primaries. They target Trump and make their bias blatantly obvious and then start spitting out opinion pieces claiming how poorly he did and attacking anyone who either doesn't agree with them or doesn't give a shit. People will support him out of spite at that point. In addition to this they STILL attacked Lester Holt for not attacking Trump more.

Take a look at this shit. Liberals go on and on about how they want to talk about "the issues" and then they load up the debate with loaded questions and personal attacks. This same shit happened with Megyn Kelly and it backfired on the GOP, but I guess these morons just won't learn.

>chess
checkers, sport, Trump plays checkers

And really, you think Bill and Hillary, the slipperiest politicians of the last 30 years aren't prepared for the email and CF attacks?

>What are your honest thoughts about Monday's debate?

Winning a high school debate doesn't make you qualified to lead a lemonade stand, let alone America.

The only thing winning a high school debate proves is that you can win a high school debate.

The idea of putting this bitch (or Trump, or anybody) in charge of the country because they can win a high school debate is horrifyingly retarded.

I was on the debate team in high school, Trump got schlonged.

He should come out and talk about how these debates don't prove Hillary can make hardcore radical changes which is the only thing that will save western civilization from total collapse full stop.

welcome to the 3rd world USA

Trump spilled spaghetti

Clinton sounded robotic

Considering that the debate was highly in Hillarys favor on the get go, he handled himself fairly well. I dont think she rigged it, but the mod was harder on him than her.

I am still curious about what they could ask Hillary. The one racist comment Trump tried to capitalize on was from 96. Benghazi had literally only 4 people dying and Hillary voluntarily fell on the sword for everyone. When confronted about the emails she didn't try to manuever her way out and admitted she fucked up. Trump on the other hand denies shit up and down even when there is evidence proving him wrong. And Lester HAD to adjust that because a lot of morons take what people say at face value.

d-did you emulate shadman's handwriting or are you shadman? senpai