TRUMP GENERAL - Vote for Trump Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/29/16 6PM CT
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=55w7B8rq-3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUchAlSmpA
youtube.com/watch?v=rRbUZ_rR_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=fBbhZ8CZsZg
twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/781229976427360256
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/22/david-brocks-double-dealings/
heatst.com/politics/david-brock-money-laundering/
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/uh-oh-report-suggests-clinton-flack-15130214/
youtube.com/watch?v=OJZRvp6w4wc
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/2002/03/david_brock_liar.html
archive.is/B9VC5
sorosfiles.com/soros/2012/02/soros-agent-of-influence-david-brock-out-of-the-closet-again.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lazVvJhWTnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYHtHaoAzI
youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY&t=5m50s
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2039
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=OHBeu-X950w
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1
youtu.be/we8OnvlWSHg
xvideos.com/video5498083/alicia_machado_anal
capitalresearch.org/2014/12/media-matters-for-the-left-david-brocks-mission-to-boost-hillary-clinton-and-smear-non-leftist-sources-of-news-and-commentary/
youtu.be/aUbzT25kZ6s
12160.info/forum/topics/poker-pro-agrees-hillary-was-sending-hand-signals-to-debate-moder
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/FOX_2_Detroit-Mitchell_Poll_of_MI_Press_Clinton_v_Trump_9-28-16.pdf
investmentwatchblog.com/paul-joseph-watson-on-twitter-hillary-helped-launch-isis-the-migrant-crisis-yet-its-trump-on-the-defensive-because-he-said-rosie-odonnell-was-fat-let-that-sink-in/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnARyWQWnkg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're with you, Norway edition.
Awoo.

WOOOOOO

Has anyone gotten their Trump gold cards yet?

Fuck Trump and all white people too

Make sure to send emissaries to the shill threadsplit threads and tell them to come here.

idgaf which thread goes
thanks for using updated pastebin though
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Trump Rally at 7PM ET

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=55w7B8rq-3Y RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=MwUchAlSmpA DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=rRbUZ_rR_D8 NU

Just getting back in from work. Any happenings or anything of merit happen today with Trump/Trump related things?

You have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=fBbhZ8CZsZg
PEPE

LITERALLY TALKS ABOUT PEEING WITH YOUR PANTS ALL THE WAY DOWN

Sharkman for AG, Rowdy for Supreme Court.

Fuck Trump and kill white people

Always try to use up to date pastebin ;_;
Thank you for continuing keeping it up to date with the latest and greatest.

IVANKA NO WHAT ARE U DOIN

Not really. The rally in Council Bluffs was especially high energy tho.

TRUMP 2016
TRUMP 2020
TRUMP 2024

MAGA!

MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

>twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/781229976427360256

i feel sick

I'm literally shaking

Salon is retarded.

Seal of approval

>Woman leader
>ever
No.

WOW WHAT A MISOGYNIST

The only thing swinging is her titties. Wow. Fucking gross. They couldn't find a better hollywood whore to get naked?

Satan takes over for his daughter after Hillary falls ill.

youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

don't be tsundere user

Since when did PIERS MORGAN slightly uncuck himself?

Months ago. I swear, so many newfriends ever since the fucking debate.

Hold me, Norway...

Trump keeps bringing up the Feds. What if pic related showed up to a rally and fully endorsed Trump?

They call us deplorable but is there anything really more deplorable than senior citizen tits?

fuck if i know, but its funny as hell to watch

he's been totally uncucked (just in regards to trump) the entire time

His trump looking in tha polls goys?

except for being a nogunz bitch, he's been pretty based for most of this election

too ass blasted that his son is a manlet who sold out to republicuck ideals to endorse trump, but they probably keep in touch

He found Cred Forums

Piers morgan is pretty based these days.
I hope twitter is treating him well with support.

I've seen some shit, but I'd still want to puke seeing that shit.

Probably was told to go after guns by this admin and he fucked his career and now he's pissed they didn't run cover for him

2008 Cred Forums and 2016 Cred Forums would have a big sloppy orgy.

what the fug

Women belong in the kitchen, and away from power.

I'd rather a woman cry over onions than rapefugees.

I'm going to a rally later this week. Are they known for having huge lines before they oet people in?

Trump has the weirdest media coalition ever.

Hannity, Alex Jones, Piers, National Enquirer, Daily Mail, NY post, breitbart, his own twitter

Who knew that's all you needed to fight the lugenpresse?

fuck off newfag we're electing trump as revenge for what they did to ron

get on our level

>Fire In The Sky

RSB is always interviewing people in huge lines, so as far as i know they are.

Yes 3 hours early 4 to be safe
It's a fucking movement first come first served

>David Brock’s Double Dealings: The Luca Strategy Group

>Best case scenario, this is a massive conflict of interest for the Bonner Group. Their Senior VP is collecting double-pay from their client.

>Worst case scenario, this is another example of fraud at David Brock’s Washington DC office. It just keeps on piling up.

>thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/22/david-brocks-double-dealings/

>Bonner
fuuuug :DDD

yeah but rand is terrible

>except for being a nogunz bitch

He can't help it. It's his culture.

>Sennheiser
Have companies began advertising with memes? Holy shit!

>REPORT: Clinton Lackey David Brock Caught ‘Money Laundering’

>heatst.com/politics/david-brock-money-laundering/

dem pelvic lines

Don't forget Drudge and Savage

And Lou motherfucking DOBBS

mommy titties?

>corporations take our memes and corrupt them to shill shitty headphones
I don't like this feel

>WHEN IS MY TURN
>MY HANDS HURT
>FUCKING PLEBS AND THEIR CLAPS

I keep trying to convince him on facebook/twitter. Kept linking the CNBC interview where Trump talks about the Fed and the messed up interest rates the whole time. ...Showed him Trump's tweet from 2011 saying "Ron Paul has some very good ideas worth considering".

I get that its unlikely that he would ever read that stuff, but he is seriously retarded to constantly bitch about Trump (not that he doesn't bitch about Crooked even more) without giving him a chance.

It must be the cucks that run his media, or his undying devotion to saying 'Both candidates are sooooo dumb!'.

It sucks, but its nothing.

>sennheiser
>shitty

i dunno m8, i just stole it from some user because of how smug pepe was

>Uh Oh: Report Suggests Clinton Flack David Brock Is Laundering Money Through Media Matters

>hannity.com/articles/election-493995/uh-oh-report-suggests-clinton-flack-15130214/

>Sennheiser™
>Shitty

wow, you clearly have never tried Sennheiser™ headphones the acoustics are outta this world!

You should stop by your local Best Buy and try them out sometime.

>mfw using Sennheiser headphones

Isn't this just a load of circumstantial evidence and conjecture?

hahaha --HOLY SHIT..... I just accidentally voted for Hillary Clinton. Damn that was pretty retarded but what can you do haha... I was just thinking it would be a shame if this happened for all of us LOL. Holy shit wouldn't that be retarded?.... lmfao and guess what-- I don't give a FUCK!!!

>tfw using Sennheisers right now and wondering if I've secretly been psyopped by the Krauts

Just got home. Fuck, I guess there goes my last ever chance to see Trump IRL :(((

PLZ COME TO NW IL

HAHAHA THEY'RE PANICKING SO BAD

>chelsea "i fell out of my mother's asshole" clinton does an interview, attacks Trump for bringing up bill's "transgressions"
>juanita broderick responds on twitter with full on attack
>your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him.
B T F O
T
F
O

>yfw they fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=OJZRvp6w4wc

so close what was ?

Used to be an audio engineer they do make some good headphones and mics. Only have shitty $30 Sony studio headphones right now and some decent Plantronics Bluetooth ear buds.

>But Blinded by the Right offers plenty of evidence that for Brock, lying has been a lifelong habit. During his freshman year at Berkeley, when Brock was still a Naderite liberal, he lied to a man named Andrew, who would become his lover, about the fact that he was adopted. Andrew didn't learn the truth until after he and Brock had lived together many years. While campaigning to be editor in chief of the Daily Cal at Berkeley, Brock was "caught in an embarrassing lie" about an editor he didn't like. He told the Daily Cal's outgoing editor in chief that the university's vice chancellor had phoned to complain about a story that the enemy editor had presumably mangled. It wasn't true, and Brock got caught. By this time Brock had drifted right, but he offers no evidence that this particular conflict had any ideological content. Years later, Brock leaked his American Spectator piece about Troopergate to CNN, contrary to orders from his editors, who were enforcing an embargo on it. "When confronted, I came up with a clearly implausible lie," Brock confesses. Surely lying to one's comrades wasn't part of the conservative movement's playbook. The further one gets into Brock's book, the more one starts to suspect that Brock wasn't a liar for any larger cause, but simply … a liar.

>slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/2002/03/david_brock_liar.html

they're not bad headphones 2bqh

Bump for Trump!

that debate was suposed to be her big pivot
every state is sliding into trumpville and she needed a homerun.
CTR was going to dominate teh hashtags and the polls and teh media was gonna spin THE BIG HILLARY COMEBACK
And it fucking failed
they are panicking and they are pissed.
enjoy it user, the tastiest tears /pol has ever had.

BASED BARRON THE BLACK HAT HACKER 2028!

>slate
archive.is/B9VC5

lul

Dunno guys, it's just a little suspicious how high quality that pepe is, and the amount of time put into it.

Also it was clearly made sure the logo stood out.

>Soros Agent of Influence David Brock Out of the Closet, Again

>sorosfiles.com/soros/2012/02/soros-agent-of-influence-david-brock-out-of-the-closet-again.html

i just recently bought into the Sennheiser jew

I had to question my life after buying them because they were easily the best headphones I've ever owned

Homerun? She needed a grand slam. Instead she tried bribing the umpire.

Ice cold, there.

kek

So, wait, what exactly is gonna happen the day after tomorrow when the (((UN))) gets control of the fucking Internet?

Are they just gonna start banhammering sites?

I wonder if someone fromTrumps camp has sent any feelers to Rons camp for an endorsement. It might take more people doing what you're doing.

nice

tfw in michigan
>watch debate with normies
>first 30 minutes holy shit Trump just said fuck NAFTA and is tearing Hillary a new pucci
>rest of the debate is boring
>meh let's just watch the game
>next day
>ay lads what did you think of the debate who won
>"meh it was kind of shit, boring, i liked what donald trump said about jobs though"
>"yeah he seems like a blowhard but at least he sounds legit, like he's sincere you know, like a regular guy"
>"yeah I agree"
>"yeah hillary was just repeating rehearsed lines, we've all heard that shit before"
>"yeah"

THE FIRE RISES

Everyone at my workplace is convinced that Trump looked like an idiot. I haven't watched the debates though, where can I see the full thing unedited?

>Are they just gonna start banhammering sites?

Over time, they'll use it to roll out international "hate speech" codes / standards that ultimately gut the 1st Amendment for Burgers.

It's a feature, not a bug.

CNN:

>One ally described Trump as the kind of guy who can't simply be told a stove is hot -- he has to touch it to see for himself. Another adviser said because of that reality, Monday's poor performance could be the best thing that could have happened to Trump.Trump, advisers said, had lines ready to hit back at predictable Clinton attacks."He just didn't use them," an adviser said."Nobody is really sure why, but we're all certain he won't let opportunities pass next time around."

youtube...

Half way through the moderator went full hillary shill, which would explain the difference between your two.

This is what most people said. Viewership was down like 60% after 30 min and no one can remember a word Hillary said

>2008
>Cred Forums

Are you going to Novi on friday?

UPDATES streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=lazVvJhWTnQ Kinsey

>youtube.com/watch?v=3XYHtHaoAzI Fox 10 Benis

Kinsey and Fox 10 have Pence rally now

>where can I see the full thing unedited?
it's not easy to find the unedited footage now since Hillary had a seizure live on TV and Trump acknowledged it openly by mouthing something to someone (see 5:47 here):
youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY&t=5m50s

Chances of some alternate DNS root gaining traction by the time those codes are rolled out, say by Eich or Google trying to run and grab control before the UN does?

I probably don't have the best Sennheiser out there, but wanted some noise-cancelling headphones for my travels and opted for Momentum Wireless. I like them the noise-cancelling isn't the most aggressive so you still hear what happens around you but all irritating sound is removed (fan noise etc.).

I am more than happy with mine. It is probably the first time I have heard real sound as I have always gone he cheep shitty route. But a comment I read persuaded me that going for high end was the right choice. Headphones last for decade(s) and are even thou you think it's expensive they are cheaper than phones that only last years.

There are talented drawfags out there that might have made an homage.

i was just looking for a pence stream, thanks

This Pepe thing seems kind of funny at first, but it's actually pretty fucked up isn't it? Say if you defend yourself on the street from a black or hispanic person who attacks you, they could find a Pepe in your Twitter or Facebook history and use that to charge you with a hate crime now. Fuck this gay earth man

Did any of her forced hashtag phrases even trend on Twitter?

You just know her camp spent a shitload of money trump come up with "Trumped Up Trickle down" and "trump loophole". She looked like a fucking idiot.

Fuck Pence.

People participating in open public polls
>ONLY OUR RIGGING IS LEGITIMATE

Good enough and better than what I have. I do like my Bluetooth Plantronics though. Very minimalist so good for those that like to go /out/.

>phones as in mobile-phones

FUCK YOUR FACE NIGGER

Grabbing the first 30 minutes sounds important. From what I've read most people didn't watch past that mark. However, the people that did not watch the debates are basing their take on it soley on clips and sound bites.

>a frog well known for peeing with his pants all the way down and enjoying it
>a hate symbol

Fuck me for living in a world of hate

Planing on buying some active reference speakers to use at home on computer (after advice from an audiophile). But still looking around and doing some light "research" into it.

Standard republicuck. Didn't even support Trump early on. Fuck him.

live car chase boys

Yeah, I hated him too, but have you HEARD the man speak?

Kek we should usher all the memers and twitter faggots to delete any tweets they have that mention pepe because they could be sued or whatever.
Someone should make an offical looking message that looks like it comes from the FBI telling people that if they're found with pepes in their social media accounts it can be used against them or whatever.

Time to take back pepe from the normies completely and erase any traces of it ever being a normie thing. THE NORMIE MUST FEAR THE PEPE.

Fuck off Chris Christie

Cant beat that one in Phoenix where the guy shot himself in the mouth live.

I think Katy Perry did once

A handy guide to the Byzantine network run by David Brock:

>discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2039

Kek samething happened with my roomate

>watches the first 30 minutes

>declares it a shitshow

>next day I asked him who he thought won

>meh, Trump did better

CAN'T STUMP

probably n, but that one the other day where the guy almost jumped off a bridge was decent

WHY THE FUCK IS A CAR CHASE MORE IMPORTANT THAN A RALLY FOR THE FUTURE VICE PRESIDENT

starting to really dislike these streamers

Don't worry friend, President Trump (Pepe) will Make America Great Again !

Who cares?

You boys keep it up, proud of you

>youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
On fucking fire!!!!
MAGA

Fucking nice! Go for it bro. Good that you're doing research on it.

pence rally still going here
youtube.com/watch?v=OHBeu-X950w

That kid's going to give Stefan ulcers.
>"Go to your room."
>"Not an argument."

Goddamn, Gavin.

>400lbs
Trump should have embraced memetic warfare as an untapped strength that he alone can harness for the sake of the country.

Pence is on

youtube.com/watch?v=55w7B8rq-3Y

"Dilbertman" figured it out:
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
"Clinton won the debate last night. And while she was doing it, Trump won the election. He had one thing to accomplish – being less scary – and he did it."

>this is actually a savage meme

>wireless headphones
>sennheiser
>using a phone to play music
never go to /hpg/

savage

UPDATED streams:

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1

ABC News is live on the Trump rally scheduled for 7PM ET

I should stop by, we're traveling then anyway. You?

here's something neat:
youtu.be/we8OnvlWSHg

>Polish-American Congress endorses Trump

Based

Pepe is the frog of peace. He didn't deserve this.

>/hpg/
Why would an anime general have problems with real headphones?

Here she is getting anally pounded

xvideos.com/video5498083/alicia_machado_anal

>not wanting to watch a car chase

/headphone general/ on Cred Forums

This is great. Normies will never use pepe again.
Stop using twinkers and normiebook faggot.

>capitalresearch.org/2014/12/media-matters-for-the-left-david-brocks-mission-to-boost-hillary-clinton-and-smear-non-leftist-sources-of-news-and-commentary/

Still on travel so I have plenty of time to do research. Hopefully I will have a clue what I should go for when Christmas is coming around and it is time to writ to Santa c/o me.

I'm no expert, but isn't the DAC in the headphones alpha omega when it comes to wireless?

I know, I was making a joke.

>everybody has a past. It was 20 yrs. ago. Forget about it.
>but you should hate Donald Trump for an off-hand comment he made 20 yrs. ago

Holy shit

>Implying anything ever happens aside from that one dude who french kissed a 12 gauge

Face it, they're boring as fuck. I'd rather stay comfy on /tg/. If I see one more store front captcha I'll start a goddamn car chase.

which rally is this? what date?

last night in florida

>isn't the DAC in the headphones alpha omega when it comes to wireless?
that's the point, hard enough to get quality material just for the drivers on the small space, adding the dac/antenna/etc lowers quality
>or so /hpg/ says

youtu.be/aUbzT25kZ6s

judging by the hangar, the one in florida yesterday

thanks senpai

Nice.

>Nice.

There were 12K more the fire marshal wouldn't let in.

is this a meme from the primaries or am I being retarded?

based right side

How can a man lower taxes on the rich
How can a man evade paying taxes
How can this man run for president?

Hmm

Nice shitposting no one here watches MSM CTR trash though. Nice TRY CTR

>Hr22MGMc

Faggot

>How can a man lower taxes on the rich
By lowering them
>How can a man evade paying taxes
Tax lawyers
>How can this man run for president?
By running for president
>Hmm
The movement confuses you?

He's coming home.

How can a woman carelessly use an illegal personal server for government classified emails and run for president?

Rally streams:

>>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1

All are live on the Trump Rally now except RSB

>what does Bill do?
He dicks them on a scale of 1-10

Hillary starves Haitians

I'm not going to argue as I'm not proficient in that field.
The few nuggets of truth I know is that LP is better than CD the three or four first plays. After that the ridges in the LP is worn down so it is on par or subsequent worse than CD. High end gold plated speaker cables are not distinguishable from normal lamp-cable in quality (listening) (not taking into account wattage you can push through without melting cable). 3db (halving) of sound level is the smallest a human is able to hear. So a human can't notice the difference between an amplifier with max 0.00003 db distortion and an amplifier with max 2db distortion (hope I remember correctly and the notation was distortion).

No, I was implying that I live near Waukesha but don't have time to make it to the rally. I then stated in all caps that Trump needs to come to Northwest Illinois.

>LEL LETS ALL VOTE NAKED HAHA OMG IT'S SO EDGY AND COOL WE'RE ALL FREE SPIRITS VOTE FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT HAHA

This is a meme so forced that it can't even be called a "forced meme"

how can a woman under investigation from the FBI and found to be criminally reckless run for president?

Science has gone too far

sauce?

When does the rally start or did I miss it?

No idea desu

>first woman Presidential candidate how history
>look at mah titties

I think it's high time someone arranged for Trump and Ron Paul to meet

>how can a woman under investigation from the FBI and found to be criminally reckless run for president?

How can a woman who is disqualified to hold a security clearance run for President?

That entire ad rested on the idea that women are so weak-willed, vain, self-consumed and disinterested in politics that they would be dissuaded from going to the polls simply because they didn't look their best that day.

We've had socialists run for President from jail before. Precedent is actually weird on that front.

I supported Ron both times, was on the fence between Rand and Trump until Rand dropped out and Trump started showing his power-level

I legitimately believed that Trump would be kept out just like Ron Paul, right until the moment he KOed Yeb!

Ron Paul was on Varney this morning and basically said he's not voting for anyone because there's not True Libertarian

he's an old hack

CTR's been really fucking awful for these past few days. How long until things go back to some semblance of normal?

I turned red, and I'm a Michigander.

Let's make Michigan Red, brother

They couldn't even strike him out with that.

Seems calmer now. Thread moving at Hillary pace unfortunately

We'll stop once Hillary is elected now gtfo this is our board now.

I love how they started to be arrogant as fuck and insulting now that they're desperate and losing.
There was no point where they were convincing less people.

>CTR's been really fucking awful for these past few days. How long until things go back to some semblance of normal?

Probably never. They always hit hardest when Illary is doing the worst.

Take it as a confirmation that her campaign is literally pants-shitting terrified.

When the funding runs out again or they realize they're having no impact at all. Every shill post is an indication that we're winning. They wouldn't be here shilling like this otherwise.

>now that they're desperate
You realize that's their strategy, right? See .

>Seems calmer now.

Split threads though

Day of the rope is approaching. Make final preparations

MICHIGAN post-debate poll (9/27):

Hillary- 46 (45)*
TRUMP- 41 (39)
Johnson- 8 (7)
Stein- 1 (1)

H2H
Hillary- 49 (47)
TRUMP- 44 (42)

*(9/6-9/7 poll)

To be honest she really did win though.

CHECK THIS OUT

Has anyone seen the Frontline special that aired yesterday?

It was a total fucking hit job. Every thing good that Donald accomplished happened in spite of him being sexist, racist, incompetent buffoon, everything bad that happened to Shillary was someone else's fault and boohoo why should she suffer, why doesn't anyone like her, it's a total mystery.

Fucking lugenpresse, it made me so fucking mad.

Oh that would do it. Fucking shills

>CTR was going to dominate teh hashtags and the polls and teh media was gonna spin THE BIG HILLARY COMEBACK
>#TrumpWins number 1 worldwide hashtag all morning
>#Donald Trump had 2.5 M tweets to #Hillary Clinton's 1.2M

lmao

WAUKESHA

That rally earlier was great. I hope he will be more like that during the next debate. Maybe he is saving his ammo or maybe such a debate is even stressful and difficult for him. I don't get it.

Anyway, going to grab myself some music

>tfw live in solid blue state

>Trump store now has state shirts and buttons
>oklahoma is not on there

im voting for jeb now

That was me and I'm so glad I'm gonna get a GF now.

>4chinz now plays board music even in mouseovers
kewl

her head looks superimposed and he clapping is robotic.

what the hell is going on?

That hashtag was satirical.

>Look how i manage to hold this pencil to vote with my vagina.
>#VOTEBYVAGINA

I imagine Hilldog voting naked. Weew

POKER PRO AGREES – Hillary Was Sending Hand Signals to Debate Moderator Holt …

12160.info/forum/topics/poker-pro-agrees-hillary-was-sending-hand-signals-to-debate-moder

Hillary must be worried.

Does anyone find it interesting that Trump wore a blue tie instead of his normal red tie?

Blue is generally perceived as a calm and cool color.

Red is seen as powerful, and angry.

Was he trying to subtly show that he would be calm and subdued for the debate?

If he wears a red tie to the next debate, I think we might know what that means.

>0.02 cents has been added to your America First© account

nobody knows

RALLY WHEN

Solid blue county, solid blue state. I know your pain

Power tie is for the last debate.

I thought it was obvious they exchanged party colors as a formality.

You realize this was on reddit right?

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING HEADLINE ON THE POLL AHAHAHHAAH

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/FOX_2_Detroit-Mitchell_Poll_of_MI_Press_Clinton_v_Trump_9-28-16.pdf

HILLARY IS FUCKED

So when will we know that Trumps audit is done?

The IRS isn't allowed to even confirm he is being audited currently. Could it already be done and he just isn't telling us?

Guys did we ever figure out why she dances alone?

>RALLY WHEN

NOW

>>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1

Trump was calm and wore a standard black suit with a blue tie. Hillary had broken-marionette face and wore a bright red Kim Jong Un suit. Gender aside the optics are hideous for her.

>le satire argument
Tell that to the normies who saw it, didn't bother to read the hashtag, and think that Trump won

Been with Trump from the start. For his pro 2A stance at first, but then I looked looked at looked at his website and liked his other policies. Love his anti PC stance. That shit has gone too far.

He was informed of Hillary's communist attire.

it's on now nigga

Hillary helped launch ISIS & the migrant crisis, yet it’s Trump on the defensive because he said Rosie O’Donnell was fat. Let that sink in.

investmentwatchblog.com/paul-joseph-watson-on-twitter-hillary-helped-launch-isis-the-migrant-crisis-yet-its-trump-on-the-defensive-because-he-said-rosie-odonnell-was-fat-let-that-sink-in/

STOP. GIVING. THEM. (YOU)'S. GAAAAAH.

EXCUSE ME
I do it for free!

Go fuck yourself.

>blessed again!

my man this is scary, we must get him to be President the winds are blowing

>b-but i-t was satiricial!!
It doesn't matter CTR. The tweets were about 50/50 anyways

>tfw Minnesota
>tfw considered solid blue
>allegedly closing the gap here

If those apathetic bernouts pull through and do nothing but sit at home and smoke weed then we just might possibly do it. The odds are slim, but Trump support is YUUUGE outside of the cities.

NOW, JOHAN

>he doesn't live in a swing state

>typical drumpftard brags about being mocked

then they tried playing it off like, oh that hashtag was big because of everyone making fun of him because hillary won.

So hillary won but instead of celebrating in their hashtag they spend all night crying in ours... yeah ok , sure.

>CuMN

Hillary was talking dismissively about Trump's red ties being "power ties" on Between Two ferns, so I don't think so.

The worse thing we could find out is Trump is using legal ways to lower/not pay tax money.

Which is smart, because when tax money is going to Isreal or ISIS or googles not working, why should I opt in? Taxation is theft, but the government is too big for any rebel group to deal with alone.

Stop spreading this lie! Janet Reno is her father!

when people stop enjoying getting free (you)'s by shitposting about DRUMPF being finished

which is never.

Typical CTR doesn't understand optics or persuasion. Most people who use twitter don't click hashtags, they just read them.

This amused me more than some perhaps would deem healthy.

>regarding 128th
>I'd like to say they will get into negative territory

hows it going folks?

>open rally
>national anthem

>typical drumpftard mental gymnastics to rationalize the whole world laughing at him

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA V

Those retards play 2D tic tac toe

Of course they would fuck up and push an 'ironic' tweet that said Trump Won

Thats why they backpedaled and BLAMED THE RUSSIANS for the hashtag. Unbeleivable.

>tfw no more trump rallies in my state

MY FUCKING EARS.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnARyWQWnkg&feature=youtu.be

KEK HES LOSING IT

>Oct. 4th, VP debate: Pence wins, spike in CTR-posting, tapers off over a couple of days
>Oct. 9, Debate 2.0: Trump wins, massive spike in CTR-posting, tapers off after 3 or so days
>Oct. 19th, Debate 3.0: Trump crushes Hillary, CTR and the entire left-wing press go into full-panic apeshit-mode, Cred Forums nigh-unuseable for 3+ days
>Nov. 1st: Nonstop 24/7 shilling for next week
>Nov 8th, Election Night: Massive shilling
>Nov. 9th-Jan. 20th: Trump wins, either a shillstorm the likes of which we have never seen will come down upon us, lasting at least until Christmas, or mass-suicides/emigration to Canada rids us of the shills once and for all

Between those dates, expect minor spikes in shilling every time Trump pulls off something great, or Hillary stumbles (literally or metaphorically). The slightest change in the polls, in either direction, will cause a spike in shilling as well.

shills sre still here? really?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HILLARY?

>Typical CTR doesn't understand optics or persuasion

CTR just cuts and pastes. They're literally idiots turning a handle round and round.

That doesn't answer my question.

But thank you

>Trump won
>b-but that's just a rationalization!
I couldn't imagine a more pathetic existence then being paid to post non arguments all day.

you stop that

It was fine until you came, now its just lewd.

was it autism?

Sometimes you can get under their skin and they break script

Calling it Byzantine is an insult to the memory of Byzantium. Stop this.

>Repetitive motion

Pretty indicative of autism. You don't want to elect the first woman AND first autistic president, do you?

I love Trump rallies. So /comfy/ and based. Love that they sing national anthem.

fuck off faggot

CHECKED
STREAMERS BETTER SHAPE UP

>Sometimes you can get under their skin and they break script

True. Then you see either butt-hurt ranting, or sometimes they admit they're just doing a gig.

>It was fine until you came
when was this,sorry

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

WISCONSIN IS GOING RED

Avid Trump supporter here.

Honestly. I don't think Trump can win against the Clinton machine. They're willing to kill, lie, cheat, and threaten everyone. They're mafia.

The end result will be some battleground state. Too close to call. Wednesday morning. Clinton wins from behind the scenes recount. And the establishment machine keeps chugging right along.

I doubt they will let Trump win. They don't fight fair. If he wins I fear for the man's life and family.

Who else stood up and put their hand over their heart for the national anthem?

LMAO

>Michigan in striking distance

Hoo boy.

that is fucking cozy

>implying she hasn't 'voted' naked for Trump before

SHE'S A LIZARD

5 points. In Michigan.

Not accounting for the new voters and primary turnout.

She has literally zero chance.

>tfw every county in Florida except Miami-Dade voted for Trump
The state may suck, but it is good for some things.

My body is ready.

>Thats why they backpedaled and BLAMED THE RUSSIANS for the hashtag. Unbeleivable.
You have got to be kidding me.

Once hé wins it will ne about canton build thé wall etc