300 000 immigrants per year

>300 000 immigrants per year
>no rape gangs
>no sharia law
>no bombings
>no economic collapse

Why is that? Everything Cred Forums told me turned out to be wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4035562/canada-recession/
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadas-household-debt-is-now-bigger-than-its-gdp-for-the-first-time
cbc.ca/news/canada/homegrown-terrorist-toronto-18-bomb-plotter-saad-khalid-recalls-his-radicalization-1.2532671
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
globalnews.ca/news/2187517/toronto-city-councillor-says-muslim-only-subsidized-housing-is-acceptable/
youtube.com/watch?v=1SOllfmH44Q
globalnews.ca/news/2286811/b-c-voters-express-frustration-after-election-called-before-polls-close/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our national sport is slapping a little black thing around on a white background.

It sends a message.

To get to Canada or the U.S. you need cash and some skills. We're getting all the good immigrants. Europe is stuck with the retards.

That is until your Cuck Minister brings over all those refugees.

>Hasn't been to Toronto

Fuck Trudeau and fuck Canadian people

Too much land, they can't get in time and lost the chance.

>no sharia law
Soon ;^) Inshallah

We are waging lawfare against your weak court system

Canada is a bubble.

I'm going to get hockey banned in Canada with this.

all the good legal immigrants, you mean

the best Somalis we can find

>>no economic collapse
>time.com/money/4035562/canada-recession/
The Canadian economy is technically in a recession with two consecutive quarters of contracting GDP. However, the recession does not seem to be bothering most Canadian economists — or, for that matter, most Canadians. The sentiment was best summed up by a quote from Doug Porter, Chief Economist at the Bank of Montreal. “Best. Recession. Ever.”

>business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadas-household-debt-is-now-bigger-than-its-gdp-for-the-first-time
The insatiable appetite of Canadians for cheap credit has been well-documented since the Great Recession, as consumers piled on debt by ever-increasing numbers.

Now, household borrowing has reached a new milestone, of sorts.

For the first time, the level of debt held by Canadians has exceeded the country’s gross domestic product as the red ink spilled over in the second quarter to 100.5 per cent of GDP, up from 98.7 per cent during the previous three-month period.

“This indicator is useful in analyzing the debt level of the household sector relative to other sectors in the Canadian economy or for international comparisons,” Statistics Canada said in email to the Financial Post.

“It represents a scaling of the sector’s debt to a common denominator. In addition, GDP is a broad measure of an economy’s ability to service debt.”

At the same time, Statistics Canada said the ratio of credit market debt to disposable household income climbed to 167.6 per cent between April and June, from 165.2 per cent in the first quarter of the year.

>tl;dr: get your assholes ready

>Hey look these guys havent killed anybody yet!

Looks like you got all the good skittles

Just wait a little more time... Im pretty sure those 300,000 immigrants are going to culturally enrich you just fine.
Right, Kek?

Where do you live? I travel for work and it's really bad in some places. Honestly I would rather live in Quebec than Toronto or Vancouver. FUCKING QUEBEC. We have Sikh bros and Indians that really help. Not too many mooslimes all over yet. Just wait. If trump gets in and does well then next election we can get a conservative maybe

>no bombings
They're trying their best, thankfully they're not too smart

cbc.ca/news/canada/homegrown-terrorist-toronto-18-bomb-plotter-saad-khalid-recalls-his-radicalization-1.2532671

Why did you elect Trudeau again?

>No media coverage

sorry my paranoid faggot friend, but oil just jumped up because opec made a deal
we are back

>>no rape gangs
Who needs rape gangs when the ministers of education are jewish pedophiles grooming kids into degeneracy from a young age?

Pic related lmao

>no rape gangs
Sure

>oil just jumped up because opec made a deal
Thank god for Alberta eh, and good thing Harper hedged into oil then eh ;^)

From what I've been told your communities are extremely segregated culturally
so tell me when the economy begins to stagnate here in the coming months in the next few months to a year how do you think you'll get along as the nation is forced to tighten it's belt
That polite canadian demeanor will start to melt away

Canada would be better if we got rid of Toronto. Probably get rid of southern Ontario to be on the safe side. And Vancouver.

Selective immigration is not the same as mud invasion, shock.

Those 300K immigrants a year seem to be quickly dropping your IQ leaf.

>Everything Cred Forums told me turned out to be wrong.
wait your turn faggot

Because we have a thorough screening process. In Europe, they just give citizenship to any scum that passes their border.

>Claim to legalize marijuana
>Half the country votes for you based on that

Nobody saw how big of a cuck he was when he was running for PM. Besides being the son of the man who destroyed Canada's homogeneity in 1967 and sold our banks to the jews, nobody really know anything about him.

>Claim to DUDE WEED

>DUDE HEROIN LMAO instead
That should explain everything about this man.

Yeah because canada isn't an oil producing nation now. God I hate leafs on here, they are so embarrassing.

The song every cuck country sings until the bombings start

Famous last words, OP

>That polite canadian demeanor will start to melt away
That really is the beauty of it. The politeness is a total facade, most people are complete dicks

For the most part, we are a brain drain. All my "immigrant neighbors" recently have been wonderful family men, who are literally pharmacists, doctors, and software engineers

I was being sarcastic m8

I love KKKanada

dvbs confirms it, better watch your backs, leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Uh because Canadians raped themselves. Immigrants don't need to use violence to conquer Canada they can just ask and we'll shove over like the cucks we are

Yes there is. In the Muslim portions of your country, there are honor killings and sharia law. The muslims dont broadcast it, and your media compensated by the liberal party doesnt want to mention it.

Serious question: Why are people here so mean to Canadian posters?

>there are honor killings and sharia law

I can remember maybe 5 honor killings being in the news, ever. And they got a lot of coverage. Also, we don't have anybody advocating sharia law, that is bullshit.

In fact this is identical to the threads that were being posted about Germany 8 months ago

A quarter of his voters were due to that
John oliver's argument was almost literally
>well, hes borderline retarded, sure, but he wants to legalize weed so vote for him!

Thanks you and may Kek bless your heart, too.

tick, tock, tick, tock...

Because they are the biggest faggots in the world

by a mile

give it 3 more years

>he doesn't live in Toronto
Lucky you. Now fuck off.

Pure unadulterated jealousy
This country is what america was in the 1950s

1980's demographically

1990 politically

its all memes

germany took 1 million and a tiny minority of these people did some crimes

Cologne was wow its fucking nothing they just touched some women that behaved like whores, nobody got raped there.

More crime is committed by germans against refugees (they keep setting fire to asylum centers) than vice versa

Immigration really isn't that bad and very good for economy. Look at my country and how shit it is - almost no migrants.

>Canada's homogeneity

and a great HAH reverbs throughout the land

This country was multicultural from the get go: Anglos and Francos, and a little bit of Indian spice

easy

canada was the worlds first identity-less (remove the british rule and you get what?) multicultural state just because britain struggled to control a greatly diminished north american territory without it's majority english speaking components (the original colonies comprising the newly independent united states)

So to prevent losing the north to further revolution, it afford the population of british north america a fair amount of self determination, namely it's french speaking majority, so it's history is defined by a relationship between two distinctly, extremely pissy, at odds with eachother, cultures.

incidentally this lends itself to a great deal of tolerance, multicultural relations, for better or for worse

Germany experiences a terrorist attack once a week

go be a whore someplace else

This

Which alternative reality do you live in

So your shared love for beastiality brought you together

Your country would be shitty regardless of immigration.

>
More crime is committed by germans against refugees (they keep setting fire to asylum centers) than vice versa

Citation needed.

name one of those terrorist attacks that actually turned out to be true and confirmed by media other than RT

woops there are none, go be fat somewhere else

>what america was in the 1950s

We're more 'progressive' than america is. Our government is 100% supporting the mainstream PC white guilt movement, and our supreme court is full of judicial activists. Not to mention, multiculturalism is literally written into our constitution.

Oh look, its a real life Muslim!!

Give it time you fucking leaf. When you're one of the last whites in a town full of Muslim shitskins we will then see how inclusive and tolerant they are of you.

So Arabic culture mixes with Western culture? HAH look at this fag. Canadians are truly the Swedes of America.

I didn't know there were refugee centres in poland.

Americans are more more multicultural then Canada ever was. Same with Brazil. You see neither of them bragging about it.

The "multicurural meme" came from the fact it was English, French and a sprinkle of Alcholic Native. Not the 3rd world imports like the Leftists and CBC imply.

>Immigration really isn't that bad and very good for economy
>very good for economy

000 immigrants per year
>>no rape gangs
Not yet.

>>no sharia law
Not yet.

>>no bombings
Not for a want of trying.

>>no economic collapse
Other than Ontario, Quebec, Atlantic Provinces, the Territories.

it's because 250,000 of them are asian and 30,000 are from haiti/france/french african country

>be leaf
>from white town
>move to new town with great economy for work
>shooting at local bar
>somalian
>female friend followed home from school
>arab
>female friend assaulted and chased down path
>somalians
>stabbing at local pub
>somalians

It's there and it's growing. Don't forget that Canada is essentially devoid of conservative news.

So you racists arent taking Arabs and Somalians? Thats very very haram and racist!

this couldn't be more true. If you wanted to come to Canada you basically had to be a hard working, smart, educated chinese guy with tons of cash.

Obviously the kids of these people are going to value education and success because their parents drill it into them

kind of true. Unfortuently we take some and it's obviously a huge fucking mistake. The few we do bring cause all sorts of problems, unlike the people I mentioned previously in

The Berenstein universe.

>Not yet.

3.2% of our population is muslim. That isn't much less than most western european countries. Even areas with significant Muslim populations, particularly in and around Toronto, are pretty OK. They don't have any religious issues. The youth assimilates really well. I honestly never met a muslim canadian who was born in canada who wasnt assimilated.

Toronto has a problem with googles, my buddy told me that black people steal shit from the malls, and if you say anything about it, they shoot at you.

Luke, I am your father.

lurk moar and your question shall answer itself

but they all go on welfare and it will lead to collapse

Kinder Morgan isn't getting its expansion faggot.

Canadian currency is shit, Alberta has lost thousands of jobs (energy is Canada´s largest export), major city housing markets are at peak bubble stages, debt is to earnings ratio is at an all time high...yeah the economy is great in Canada user.

Immigrants don´t solve those problems, they just add to them. fuck off and die nigger.

>300k immigrants a year

Liberals couldn't even do 25k Syrians in a year.

BWAHAHAHHA

What the fuck Trudope.

I dunno user, do you really think Cred Forums would lie to you?

>canadian currency is shit

>2000 colombian pesos is equal to $1 US

OP is a fag, as always. Canada thread?

>new tax coming up for Ontario citizens
So that is how Wynne plans to decrease the Ontario debt... that is if she uses the money earned for that purpose

How is this show called? Help me leaf

When the economy turns really bad, the government either liberal or conservative will start slashing spending and cut taxes, Canadian politics are like clockwork

underrated

Have you ever heard of the welfare state, kid?

closer to 3000 is a US dollar, I know how to internet faggot. so the value of the COP has what to do with Canadian currency being shit?

t. leaf in Colombia you dumb jew fuck

canadian mentality in a nutshell

How are the women there?

Are they trying to get on the flight with you back to Canada?

So you ignore the wisdom of failure?

jsut wait you stupid nigger
what % are they at.
they only start blowing up at 3-5%

unless your a special case that they really hate like us or israel.

prolly they want to blow up russia too but they are afraid of putin.

dearist ridf
european americans hate our government with an undying passion we don't want wwiii and suspect if there is a false flag it will be from a kike sub they extorted from germany

also the gas chambers aren't real you stupid fucks. there is an engineering report to confirm it is impossible for the buildings they claim to be gas chamber to work using the insecticide zyclon b.

Considering that Canadia has some of the highest numbers of rapes in the world, you probably just didn't notice a difference

lacrosse is field hockey
as in "my field hockey wife"
us BTFO

same here.

no test to be able to tell if we are really tearing up time or if it is just some shit demons say whenever they rewrite history.

meme magic is real
i suspect the kikes know this and constantly cas't spells, there are youtube vids of them chanting fucked up shit. low tech dildolect meme magic. It should stop working for them and they should turn into non contagious crazy flesh eating zombies if they try it again.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

America 27.3 per 100k 14th

Canada 1.7 per 100k 97th

A canadian talking shit to a colombian who is watching him destroy fucking paradise to virtue signal.

>Look at my country and how shit it is - almost no migrants
Your economy is shit not because of the lack of immigrants, but because of the communism. The "refugees" don't go to states with no welfare

So do the same fucking thing we did that destroyed our country...

Cool story bro

If you think poland is worse than New york city. Detroit, St. louis, philly...You are a moron.

Travel a bit faggot

Inviting thousands of the same rapefugees currently plaguing Europe should fix those stats in a jiffy. Let's copy Sweden's example!

It's a bit too late to bring boat loads of google slaves.

that's because under sharia law rape doesnt exist

I don't think we should bring in rapefugees, I thought it was rich an American was saying we have a huge rape rate.

Its not too late to bring boat loads of half breed sand nigger terrorists

ya were just getting started, if you didnt know our biggest imports are chinks, indians, paki, evil gaslims come last usually and require bank

I won't argue with that.

It's going to be shit eventually.
I have a muslim friend on jewbook (I don't use it, fake account) and my wall is constantly spammed with muslim propaganda from him and his Canadian muslim buddies.

The "moderate" muslims will take over as soon as they get a chance.

nailed it. canadian point system. look it up.

>It should stop working for them and they should turn into non contagious crazy flesh eating zombies if they try it again.
wew lad.

What do I search to see these videos?

go back to /x/ you fucking lunatic

So youre just a bunch of hypocrites. Multiculturism wont work for you either when you get on Europes level.

Oil going up sure helps out all those people who took out insane amounts of debt too right?

Literally kill yourself, asshole.

Your country used to be the niggers of Europe.

Wew lads
What's the nationality of these 300 000 immigrants?

If there were rape gangs CBC would try to cover it up

>If there were rape gangs CBC would try to cover it up
qft

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

Chinese are the new international jew though. Ever heard of the bamboo network? The difference is that they have a huge fucking state behind them too which makes them even more dangerous.

Mostly Asians from Philippines and China usually. Also Indians. That's why there's no significant increase in crime. OP isn't even right, it's more like 250k per year, this year has been exceptional because of Weedman. Our economy is also going down the shitter.

fpbp

wow there are more rape victims in canada, nice going retard

>syria
>azerbaijan
>egypt
these countries have a lower rape rate than japan seems legit

wow there are more rape victims in canada, nice going retard

>syria
>azerbaijan
>egypt
these countries have a lower rape rate than japan seems legit

Other than places like Toronto most of Canada isn't full of pussies. If mass public groping happened in a place like Halifax they would get swarmed by an angry mob.

Another point is that since Canada has a really small population if would be hard for someone to hide.

all non-Toronto parts of Canada is shit

suuuure

>all non-Toronto parts of Canada is shit
t. a faggot from Toronto

So it's because Canada actually cracks down on their bad practices. The US and Europe could learn from that.

When people say a fucking leaf we are pretty much only talking about Toronto

Nothing worse than a Canadian cocksucking on American dick.

Canada is the best country on earth. Anyone who wants to go over to that hovel of a country called the United Sharters can do us all a favor and fuck right off.

I live in southern ontario. The rural parts are honestly real nice but kathleen is fist fucking us and toronto, london, and oshawa are shit shows

>two complementing cultures, that share a common religion, art, politics, cuisine, history, warfare, etc. but differ on language is multiculturalism

the word you're looking for is Bicultural, faggot.

>inb4 injuns

then and still do not consider themselves a part of this country.

Some one seriously needs to end It's life before the retards elect It back into power.

There aren't more rape victims in Canada, the victims stats are for sexual assault.

>wow there are more rape victims in canada, nice going retard

0.8*35.16 million =28128000
0.4*318.9 million=127560000
That's not more RETARD

>all the awesome things in this country
>all the beautiful landscape
>all the comfy woods

>toronto is the best

this is how I know you're trolling, and just pretending to be a faggot

this desu.

eastern end of ontario.

ontario liberals are cancer and the faggots who vote for them should be quartered and shot.

how the fuck they could forget the years-long scandals that happen like clockwork every decade is beyond me

ooops scrwed up the calculation

/thread

Really though Vancouver is about to be fucked. We can't sustain like this. Housing bubbles gonna burst sooner than later, highest risk in the world.

It's funny and I think it's partly because nobody really reports on it. We're in for a wicked reckoning I'd wager.

So you must of been a self loathing bitch...

>no reportss on the rapes and bombings and shira law zones and your economic is garbage as is ours they just lie about all of this to keep the goy relaxed

BTFO LEAF C U C K

Oy vey.

o

Yeah, nah. There may not be parts of Toronto that have no-go zones where even the police don't dare enter, but that doesn't mean we're in an amazing situation. Hurka durkas still misbehave here and it won't be long until they try to push Sharia on us too

>no economic collapse
Good goy

Replace "tolerance" with "passive-aggression" and I agree with you 100%.

>no economic collapse
hahahahaha

Interesting how the man beside Trudeau looks like he's a Mudslime. He wouldn't have been able to be openly gay in his country of origin like he can in Canada, but SJWs still insist on hiding that fact and bringing in immigrants from these countries who have negative attitudes towards sexual minorities. They just blame any hate on white people

"300,000"
Our government is just lying, we're trying to look like socialist, liberal, atheist Cucks to the rest of the world so you follow in your footsteps. If you only knew the truth, I'll give you a sneak peak, the RCAF (Royal Canadian Air Force) has the capability of invading and occupying the United States within 48 hours and wiping out 3/4 of the US population. Canada is preparing for our empire and global domination. Be prepared

It's a rapidly growing fifth column that nobody wants to talk about; they're fucking crafty about it too. We'll pay for it eventually.

We took women and children, not bombs

(You)

Jealousy?
I fucking despise Canada.

All I fucking want is a Canada I can be proud of.
Unfortunately that will never happen. Not with 1/4 of the country without any Canadian heritage.

Kill yourself then

>Our government is just lyin
[citation needed]

Why would your government be honest? Do you seriously think we have no nukes lmao

What someone arranged it so that you "kill yourself."

Learn to speak Canadian fucking immigrant piece of shit

Um, 300,000 is less than the number of immigrants to just about any other country. Fucking leaftards.

Why don't you come teach me?

I'll teach you my two favourite words
Anal and fisting

sounds like a sexy time.
a/s/l

BTFO. They don't even send terrorists it just takes two lawyers to take down Canada.

John Raulston Saul claimed in one of his books that we learned a certain style of problem solving and negotiation from the Indian tribes which involved having ongoing nonconfrontational discussions and with time the problem would just sort itself out. As the natives and Europeans mixed and intermarried, this style was incorporated into the culture. Interesting theory that I had never heard before.

You guys are so apologetic that probably no one reports that shit

Oh look, another shitpost from canada

globalnews.ca/news/2187517/toronto-city-councillor-says-muslim-only-subsidized-housing-is-acceptable/

I think small town America can be pretty sweet.
I do think that Canadians should stop posting so much in American threads. It makes us look kind of pathetic, like we don't have a culture of our own. And if we don't in fact have much of a national or local culture, we should start working on it instead of sitting in front of our computer.

Americans need to stop making threads about Canadians so much, it makes them looks so pathetic, like they don't have a culture of their own.

They don't
What are you talking about?

That's because we fight back you fucking leaf! Also we get good legal immigrants. Only 1.000 Syrians. Trudeau is gonna fix that if we don't act soon. Also
>84%
>60%
The numbers speak for themselves

American with a Canadian proxy detected. They do it's always a bunch of shitposting it's fucking annoying

Shut up leaf, we don't take kindly to your kind around here

Your women do

Nah Canadians are some of the nicest people I have met. But Trudeau can indeed go to hell.

He looks like Obama...
youtube.com/watch?v=1SOllfmH44Q

>>no economic collapse

Meanwhile in Newfoundland...

what's more likely - that the most powerful nation in the world makes excessive threads about a country to its north that most of its citizens barely know anything about, or that we, who consume mostly American TV, culture, Hollywood and US politics, overpost in their threads?

i'm still not even convinced that Canada is an actual country.

Maybe YOU consume mostly American media but most Canadians consume mostly British media.

and then they sponsor their shitty family to immigrate too

Give it another ten years.

It took us nearly 20 before we got the rape gangs.

It took France about 40 years to get the bombs.

>>no sharia law

Go to the Muslim areas of Toronto.

while the gnags are doing the raping, robbing and stealing, I think intel agencies are making the high profile stuff like bombing happen and framing Muslims for it like the FBI does in the US - about 100 documented cases from what I've heard

except hockey isnt the national sport fuckhead. Its lacrosse

because this country is shit

Hockey is our winter sport lacrosse is our summer sport stupid cunt

Wait 20 years.

that only changed in 94, fags have no respect for the meaning of singular nouns, gotta be inclusive. Fuck you

Shut up or ADL will ban hockey

There is a lot of land mass, the problems come when you compound those numbers into smaller Europe countrys, that are more the size of an American State.

British people make up the largest group of immigrants to Canada.

>300 000 immigrants per year
>every single immigrant avoids my province
>tfw live in the whitest place in north america

Yeah except a good amount of those Chinese are targets of the communist party and your PM is working out an extradition deal with China so basically they will be dead in a few years.

14 women killed so far by Gamil Gharbi. Did you really believe his real name was Marc Lepine?

Hockey has always been popular here, cricket too until dirty good for nothing euro cunts with no respect for our Anglo heritage came here

probably because they're all chinese you fucking retard

>Canadian "boxing"

Good lord, lad. Sad. Those wimpy gentle-breeze strength ""punches""

its getting more dangerous in the east

the fact is that most places in canada have had few muslims coming to them

personally i think cultures can live together if:
>theyre all high IQ (asians whites etc)
>whites are included
>muslims and any other subversive political beliefs are excluded
>one culture remains the majority that people try to emulate
>the fucking law gets enforced harshly

the problem is now that Trudeau is starting to include muslims and reduce the iq restrictions

and we all know how fucking soft on crime ottawa is

Most of our immigrants are whites from Western Europe, though, followed by Americans, then Asians, and then mudshits.

Just wait until next year when 150 million of us Americans come

Given our surprisingly strict immigration policies, most of you would be turned down desu.

BC is the only economy that hasnt collapsed and due to transfer payments is carrying everything else on its back

Once the NDP get rigged into office next election (CBC are already shilling hard for them) BCs economy will collapse and the rest of Canada with it

You will need a wall

>Good lord, lad. Sad. Those wimpy gentle-breeze strength ""punches""

Brazeau started strong and was wailing on Trudeau but he's a smoker and eventually ran out of steam completely.

>conservative
The Conservative Party are cuckservatives who are really only conservative economically

We need to start a PROPER nationalist/conservative party

You must not get out much, I've noticed tons of blacks, like Heart of Darkness black blacks, around my city lately

It was extremely uncommon to see any black people in my area for most of my life, now I'm seeing them everywhere... same thing with the hijab

I would be willing to take 1 American refugee. I have a spare bedroom

There is no Conservative party in any western country.

i hope your anus is ready

keep dreaming horsefucker

its your fault for squandering that oil money on stupid shit like FUCKING HOOP STREETLAMPS instead of trying to expand your economy into different indistries. That is if you had the collective IQ to do anything but pump oil

(see filename)

Because fucking leafs are not kangaroofuckers.

Make Canada Great Again
Build the Dam
Make USA pay

And make sure Bieber and Dion stay south

the opposite of this. Maybe we can also count Cuckgary as a toronto exclave

>When people say a fucking leaf we are pretty much only talking about Toronto
Fucking this. if we found a way to ban only Toronto the amount of leaf shitposting would go down to almost non existent

All i saw was two pansies slapping each other

Big Bad Beetleborgs

This actually

and if the party is "muh jesus" conservatives but not nationalist i dont want it

We need a nationalist party over conservatism right now (though ideally they would go hand in hand)

Have you been to brampton?
>tamils somalis and nigerians fuckign shit up on the regular

We have the Sweden mentality …we see ourselves as an exception because of our exceptional morality.

Don't blame the masses though… they are bombarded with this from birth. the education system and all the institutions are specifically designed to pound this into the collective mind.

Most average people just want to be nice and fair and get along in society. The average intellect can't really connect the dots usually.

Add to that the fact that there are massive amounts of people who aren't on board with this crap… they are simply ignored.

When you see a story on=line and then read the comments from average people… there is a lot of dissent there that has no voice in the political process.

What city?

Where i am is only whites and asians

And the asians dont want any fucking niggers or muslims here (at least asians have a few positive points such as being anti muslim)

Hey what did Canada think of last nights episode of Atlanta? They had an actual black person play the role of Justin Bieber.

San Francisco is a good example of this

All the immigrants I work with are great. Not a fan of mass immigration on a macro scale but we seem to be bringing in above average people.

Why is the number 300,000? Is there that many new jobs + enough for all the native born turning working age every year?

Also why is the majority from china and india/the middle east? Surely theres thousands of eastern european bros making peanuts who would kill for a chance to move to canada.

>Most average people just want to be nice and fair and get along in society

This

Most canadians are not "cucks" (full on leftists) most are simply apathetic. all they care about is their own lives and familes and its understandable considering most peoples votes dont actually count worth a shit

When the economy collapses people will wake up and start to care. Our challenge is making them see our way and not follow the leftists

He was the first MGOTW. What he did wasnt bad. Don't forget where you are user. He killed roasties.

Agreed. I work around many immigrants and honestly most of them are more humble and patient than anyone in my family.

Yep. They can talk shit all they want, but unlike most countries we actually choose our immigrants. Money, intelligence, etc.

So is it a ghost town over there now or what?

>Is there that many new jobs + enough for all the native born turning working age every year?

No. The reasons are
>Healthcare and social security are a pyramid scheme and require more and more people at the bottom every year to support all the dying boomers
>Cheap labour is just as capable of supporting this as anything else
>Good jobs go overseas because of faggot free trade deals, so the positions that do open basically require retarded Flips without qualifications
>Once you get one ethnic in a position, you get 30. Nepotism is fun. Ever notice how every Tim's is 100% Philipino staff and every gas station and taxi company is 100% Arab/Indian?
>Also the Jews did it, as always

Actually things are OK here right now. Check back in a couple months though.

All of the (((refugees))) have to be vetted and accounted for and are the responsibility of their sponsors. People seem to forget this.

WRONG Canada needs a theocracy and a party who will bring the bible and prayer back to school. Don't like Jesus? Move to Saudi Arabia

>My sister graduated in microbiology in uOttawa
>gets instant job in Vancouver
>married a Canadian Born Chinese who works for a real estate developer
>buys 2 holiday cabins in some holiday resort island off Vancouver
>rents them to airbnb
>she's driving a Mercedes GLE
>earning more than me
>stress free life by just looking at bacteria in the lab
>told me Vancouver is just like Singapore without Indians, Muslims and with 4 seasons
>Has been offered Canadian citizenship but is in loggerheads on whether to give up Singaporean citizenship

Canada how can I become a Canadian citizen I have a Bsc in Facilities and Project Management

Hi guys I'm Harjit Sajjan, Canadas Minister of Defence.

see: globalnews.ca/news/2286811/b-c-voters-express-frustration-after-election-called-before-polls-close/

Trudeau won before I voted. As i was parking at the voting center i heard it announced on the radio. I was optimistic. It was my first chance to vote (i missed the last election by 3 months in age) and i was so fucking pissed off. I along with everyone who had just shown up got back in our cars and sped off furious.

That night i realized the federal government did not represent nor care about me. I felt and still feel betrayed. I had been told from age 8 that I was a free Canadian. That i was pert of the greatest country on earth. That we were a great democracy where everybody's vote counts.

That night i vowed to become a separatist. I vowed that one day BC would be free.

I no longer feel Canadian.

If theyre "any race can come as long as they sayt theyre christian" then they are not nationalist

Want to live in a theocracy? move to saudi arabia

Fuck you nigger, Ontario injected their own handpicked shills into Calgary and fucked everything up. We were doing just fucking fine without external cucks

Who said I want to live in a satanist country? The fact is most Asians and Africans are not Christians even if they say they are. For example, Filipinos circumcise their sons at 12-13 when the bible says it's forbidden to circumcise if you knew Christ when you were uncircumcised. Africans believe in voodoo and other satanic rituals

>Cuckgary

That place has always been a shithole. Its reminds me of some bleak ass eastern bloc city

>doesnt utilize range
>no power
>no pivoting
>no turn
>no speed
>90 degree angle hits
>no movement
>no style

holy fuck that is some shit tier boxing

literally proving my point with that pic.

Enjoy hell

Are you kidding me? If they were showing up in the same way they're showing up there, we would stop it. That's not what the government wants. Plus, Canada has like 12 people in it, there is too much free space and too little issues to cause outbreak anyways.

Nothing is gained from attacking Canada.
Not yet, at least.

But it is an excellent port-o-call for those who want a clean record before radicalizing and then entering the US.

Bullshit, explain all the poor shitskin Somalians coming into Canada living on gibbs.

Only some did. The way it goes in Canada is nothing really changes.

One generation votes liberal for 1-2 terms, the next undermines them and votes conservative for 1-2 terms.

It's a bullshit thing. Ages 16-25 are all liberal, pseudo-intellectuals, then life shits on them and they realize what needs to be done and then figure out "reality on realities terms."

>Year 2016 circled

My keks!

Yes but it wasnt much better before that

Like i said it literally reminds me of some bleak city in communist poland.

Every time i go there it just depresses the fuck out of me. I can literally envision breadlines forming in front of your shops and not looking out of place

There is a delay, pretty soon we will get fucked.

I'd rather be poor living in a white community, than rich as fuck surrounded by niggers

You're right.
Let's ignore everything, especially peoples wants, their wishes in their own country.

Your moral crusade to "prove everyone wrong", which is founded only in your ego, which will only last as long as you're alive, is the proper crusade. The right side of history, surely.
It's okay, some people will have to pay for your vindication. It will all be worth it, though, won't it? When they erect the statue of you, their true pious prophet.

[citation needed]

>live in a town in middle Canada
>population about 50k
>only thing keeping the infrastructure going is the hydro industry and a Maple Leaf Foods plant
>be me, 21, hard working in construction for 2 years
>decide to go to a job fair for the hydro plant
>line up at the mall its being held at at 4am (my friend who works there said that was the only way)
>come 7am the mall doors open and I'm first inside
>10 minutes later
>hear a rumble and yelling from down the other end of the hall I'm waiting in
>about 1200 black/brown people flood in
>all speaking what I can tell is Arabic
>this truly am become Trudeaumania
>they start fighting and screaming at each other in front of the door
>3 security guards yelling at them struggling to hold back the torrent of kebab
>hold the line and keep my front spot
>police are called
>Vietnam flashbacks of chimpouts going through my mind
>police just start tossing them out and arresting mudslimes left and right
>the other kebab see their brethren being fucked on
>proceed to be louder and angrier
>hydro employee sees the shitstorm and decides to cancel the whole thing
>I am cursing Trudeau in my head but that's exactly what he wants
>decide to just leave and go back to construction

Gotta love that Trudeau guy, giving 3 hot meals and housing to 10,000 refugees all out of my taxes and then dumping them in a 99% white town

You know, it occurs to me. They, the liberals and sjws, they talk about "representation".

We have so little of it. We are the silent player, exhibiting patience and thorough thought to our action.

If a white man says it is unfair that he shouldn't have a job, that he is being unfairly put upon and cannot feed himself or his family (Although not being able to feed himself through the actions of others is enough, I dislike going for the "think of the children" argument.), he is labeled as unaware of his white privilege and that "this is how non-whites have had it all along". However, they still eat, obviously. They do this because they have other sources, other means. Usually it is hand outs, trickle down from the moderate-to-well off citizens, although without their permission arguably, since it's tax dollars which are distributed. If a white man says "It is not fair that I cannot, by my own sweat and perseverance, find a living for myself because of the actions I suffer under without recourse." then it is considered racist, again with the blind privilege, but what he is really saying is that he will not take hand outs, he will not turn to crime as so many often do, but that he is willing to contribute his hands to his community in that he is then given the means to live in return.

The white man is an example of how to be, in the best of times and the worst of times. We are not without fault, we are indeed still human, but examples of admirable humans none the less.

We will be swept under the rug, and it will be solely by racists with their own interests first, and it will be because of our skin color. We will be selectively targeted and then removed because of our skin color, by our own skin color, and by those who are not our skin color.

This begs the question, though. Is there a white brain? Evolutionarily due to the divergence in our cultures, we are similar but not the same. It bares that we may no be the same in mind, either.

Divergent culture means developing over many generations in a diverse environment from others which share the same genetic materials. Adversity leaves its carvings in the survivors. Whites have neanderthal genes in them, Asians less so, and blacks none. This could cause differences in people, especially over time. Blacks, Asians and whites are all diverse from each other.

What I guess I am saying is, perhaps there's a white brain, and perhaps it's better in creating the world we have created so far.

Perhaps there's a black brain, and it is only good at consuming.

There's an Asian brain, and it's good at refining.

Only 2 of these are congruent to a flourishing and improving community, society and culture.

1 is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE