Hillary looks like she smells bad, especially in this gif

Hillary looks like she smells bad, especially in this gif.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/wbl5.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When he whispered "seizure" right after that and nodded to someone in the audience then smiled smugly

It was then I knew he was our guy

Her doing that shit all night was disrespectful. Trump rambled like a moron but at least he didn't do this shit.

>trumpkins talking about disrespect

Heh

M O T H
O
T
H

B A L L S
A
L
L
S

I'd rather talk about how much of a shady person she is or about her long list of activities that are morally wrong at best, highly illegal and dickish at worst, or about how many people she's bribed for numerous reasons I can only assume are malicious (why would you need to bribe them to do something if it wasn't?), or about the many, many times she's lied to America's face even when she had virtually nothing to gain from it, or about her apparent tendency to change her word on a whim to be more appealing, or about how she silenced a large number of women who wanted to speak out after her husband sexually assaulted them, or about those 300,000 classified e-mails that she deleted by destroying some of the servers they were held on, and even then still has the gall to ask Trump to release his Tax Returns because "she thinks she's hiding something from America," dispite she herself refusing to release a multitude of information about herself.
You know, stuff that makes her an objectively bad politician who probably shouldn't lead the free world and arguably a bad person, rather than silly ad-hominem attacks.
But for the record, that pants-suit or whatever it's called does look like it'd smell horribly.

It's not like she can control when to have a seizure. Bitch has Parkinson's

the word behind her head is foundation

>unironically using the word Trumpkin on Cred Forums

Webm version since jewtube shut it down:
webm.land/media/wbl5.webm

I bet she smells like rotting flesh.

you have to give respect to get respect

Trump is only retaliating after the media started, and continues to attack him.

She looked kinda cute with all that botox and makeup, her stylists really nailed making this old trembling hag look edible for one night.
Props to these fellas

>edible
dude no.

I think she was peeing in her adult diaper.

>edible
>Belgium

Jesus christ belgium

she smells like DEATH

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT

And yet Trump acted much more like a clueless grandpa.

What the fuck dude..... not cool...

He slandered Cruz's father.
Totally respectful right?

that's what diazepam does, yes

Horrible. Saying that the suit sells horribly implies that the mechanism that allows the suit to smell things is faulty.

>she smells like DEATH

Diapers, talcum powder and death.

Yeah shes trying to shake off a fart disgusting old bitch

I would fuck her loose granny anus, it would slide right in without lube.

Reminds me of this

You mean rato's ugly banker wife, right? Because Cruz's father legitimately has a photo of him eating out with Lee Harvey Oswald.

smelly gargoyle lookin hoe

You just know shes been blacked by diazepam man

Anyone have a gif of her doing that "rock back and forth like Michael J Fox with a psycho killer smile on" thing

Smells better than you, you fucking basement dwelling 400lb neckbeard autist

I smell very good and exercise regularly, thank you very much.

You smell like feet and doritos and walking to your fridge for another Hot Pocket is hardly exercise.

evening Bill. how's it feel being a cuck?

If the pussy isn't used it starts to rot.

I'll agree with this. I don't like trump at all but hillary was acting exactly like my little sister does when she's trying to piss off my old man. Seeing a grown person do that annoys the fuck out of me.

Trump used to do it at the primary debates and it was annoying as hell too but he's stopped.

Hot pockets are good though. Fuck off Normie.

Projecting much?
I know you're projecting because I also happen to project all the time, everyday because I'm such a fake person you would not believe it.

I also know you are projecting because the smell of Doritos and feet also make me do stupid shit

She looks like she's on MDMA.

She did look doped up

Actually, this whole "shimmy" bull shit is just a seizure cover-up... if she smells, it's because she wears a bag.