I see so many of you who seem to think this right wing bullshit is an actual thing...

I see so many of you who seem to think this right wing bullshit is an actual thing. Movements (even black lives matter for fuck's sake) have leadership and some sort of structure that makes things happen, even if it is only protests and riots.

But the right wing? The right wing has absolutely nothing. Trump maybe, or Brexit but be honest with yourselves, Trump isn't 100% and what has Brexit done?

If this shit isn't kicked into high gear like yesterday it is guaranteed to fail. You faggots say shit like "hurr if you try to start a race war we will be seen as racists and shut down". This misinformation has somehow been implanted by the opposition and needs to stop. We need leadership, structure, and our own form of law and order.

It's up to us, your moms aren't going to do it for you.

Shameless self bump since apparently you're all too busy complying with the destruction of the white race and everything your forefathres fought to preserve

your post isn't coherent. Please don't start threads ever again

People here are generally locked into a reactionary mode.

Self hating pathetic weak white kid trying to subvert the ideology, no surprise there.

Yeah because it's easier to be complacent than defiant and people are taught to be lazy and follow the system, something will come sliding down the tube to them one day. Look at the current state of affairs in the world, you think this is anything but reactionary?

No he makes sense- race war isn't way to do it though. That would just be feeding into what they want us to do so they can just fucking murder us.

Media is trying to bait us into race war- don't let them do it

(((O'Leary)))

OK, so what do? I've been trying to think of a way to get people on this board together for the last year and I've got fucking nothing. Best thing I thought of was a redpill ARG like Abortion-kun's, but actually, you know, fucking useful.

The whole point is to not have a leader so it's all that much harder to dismantle us you fucking LEAF.

Stop posting, you're making it that much harder to be taken seriously here.

We're all talk. It's easy as that. As my grandfather said,
"Sometimes a person only believes that the manure smells bad once they step in it".

Oh fuck off like anyone takes anything seriously in this board. I think it's a good idea. We've just been winging it for 2 years now and look where the fuck that has gotten us. What do we have to our name? A fucking Pepe meme?

Which is a problem because the shit we are stepping into is with Shillary and it potentially involves going to war with the world and America ain't ready for that. So we need do something

BLM and muslims are baiting? Or are they killing us in masses and being promoted to do it? No offense but sitting around waiting around isn'[t the answer anymore. They're not starting a race war, they're continuing a genocide, don't stroke your intellectual ego into believing that sitting there being destroyed is in your favour.
>What do?
We need to start sleeper cells in every country. Not just "redpilling normies" real, tangible action. Start as a lone wolf and set the example. Nobody else will do it for you.
The whole point is to radically change the climate of promoting hatred against whites, particularly white males. Without leadership we will never leave this board.
Your grandfather was on to something
Nah son, this is no game. Pepe is great and all, but we wouldn't exist today if the white man knew how to limit himself.

t-this is all hypothetical, FBI. Just so you know.

Another shameless self bump to agree with you, this isn't your basic shit anymore, whether or not Trump wins we have to make a difference. Like he says, he isn't the movement, we are.

The blacks are being fed media to specifically cause them to want a race war. If we can stop that, we can get through this without another fucking war.

And sleeper cells makes you sound like a terrorist. Point is that we try to do this without a whole bunch of violence.

>boo hoo why is there no top down organized structure to easily infiltrate and divide
>w-w-where are your leaders so we can accuse them of being corrupt and evil and cause drama
>i-i-it's up to us guys, we need to be organized and have a leader speak for us on Twitter so we can get funding from Jews
>d-don't you understand that the only successful movements are the ones that can be written about by Jewnalists?!
Pretty leafy post, d00d.

As for the Muslims, I don't know what to say about them. They are honestly just like Mexicans on the US. They ain't all bad, but the ones in MS-13 are fucking brutal. Does 1%mean we need to kill the whole race??? If that was the case we need to be fucking murdered ourselves because I work in corrections and the shit that got some of us white folk locked up is fucking horrific. It's a problem with the individual not the race

Wow shill harder. Really sounds like you want us to stay broken up so we can't fucking get somewhere.

So is O'Leary gonna run to dethrone the weedman?

I'm far from FBI, I literally just got an email saying the job I applied for, qualified for and essentially got was given to a shitskin. This is no joke, it's hit home for me
I get it, and I agree with you. But we tried that man, we were white about it and that didn't work. What the hell are we supposed to do now? That sleeper cell comment will probably get me a party van but at this point I'm losing a roof over my head so I really don't care if they put me in jail with a bunch of other disenfranchised young capable people who are fed up with the way things are internationally, down to how they are in even rural small towns like mine.
Burger man, listen. You want to be in White Castle, not burger kang don't you? I understand what you're saying with the top down leadership vulnerability, and I doubt anyone would willingly take that role anyway but something needs to happen and for crying out loud the way we're doing it isn't working.
Here in Canada we have many, many muslims. Not many terror attacks reported though. I believe they aren't all bad, but if a priest from a catholic church was asked to let police search his church, he would let them, he has nothing to hide. A muslim imam? maybe 1/10 might let you search, the other 9 would cry islamaphobia until the cows came home.

In due time. He has alot of money, and alot of effective connections internationally and across the leaf state

> implying implications

I'm a nihilist who wants the right wing (and Trump) to totally fail and for western civilization to collapse so there could be an actual race war or world war simply because civilization is too boring for me

Do you currently live without electricity, running water or heat? If so you may be half assed conditioned to survive. If not enjoy your drone strike.

what happened yesterday?

I have more than enough money to afford all basic necessities I just want to see some real chaos on live television and possibly participate in it

Nobody will sell you those necessities, not for money. That war won't be over in our lifetimes, and nowhere will be safe.

(((They))) want our movement to be like a snake, so they can cut the head off. Rather it is more advantageous for us to be formless; this is basic Art of War.

We have discovered a new way of influencing reality, or rather we are rediscovering an ancient way. We don't need a leader when we are simply a loosely entangled set of like minded individuals. We drive changes in reality through consensus and memetic alterations of the noosphere.

You are operating in an out of date paradigm, OP.

Do you guys really not know what has happened to EVERY SINGLE MOVEMENT that had a top down leadership and was trying to fight the established order? Every time they are broken up by infighting and slander. For example, the original black power movement wasn't destroyed by murdering the leadership, it was destroyed by getting wives to cheat on husbands, slandering various members by claiming they were stealing from the organization, sending infiltrators to exploit points of division, etc. etc.

The left are drab and boring and offer no sense of fulfillment, fun, challenge, etc. They are boring moralizers that can't handle fun. so you fight them by offering the public a FUN alternative. There's no need for some faggot "leader" to blather on about his lame goals and rules. There's no need for anything but having fun and being loose. That is what attracts people, that is how you weaken the left -- you show people that they can come up for air by ignoring leftist moralizing, they can have fun and (even more importantly) face challenge and feel pride.

The new rules for radicals are just to have fun and keep language loose. Language is the left's only power. If you're using language in a slippery way, they can't deal with you. People want chaos and drama and challenge and risk and humor. Th left oesn't offer that. Nor does any coherent movement.

In the long run, a group such as this will inherently have to resort to serious acts of terrorism and coercive policies that can't be promoted. Think about it: if you're here, that means you have hope for a change but that change can't be attained without a lot of people being killed. This means that there's no fucking way in hell we could have leaders since they'd either water this place down or they'd just keep on getting picked off.

Things won't get better until thousands of urban elites are literally murdered. You can't have change in a society otherwise. Even Julius Caesar couldn't get as far as he did without killing many urban elites. If you don't beleive in killing such holders of decadence, then you might as well leave. If you do beleive in it but wish to wait until its more acceptable(wait till they strike first) then stay but don't demand a fucking leader until things change.

.... Well fuck, he's got a point... Makes a shit load of sense.... But its that really enough, though? I mean... I feel useless here just sitting and looking at fucking "niggers!" This and "mudsimes!" That, and fucking dumb ass Pepe.

With what you both said, there is some truth. I like the part about it has to seem fun, like a breath of fresh air. Kinda ties into once the public approval is in place, which we've been establishing, then a leader can emerge, be slandered, cut down, by people who are questioned. Nobody bothered to question why the black power movement leaders were slandered, where as in the public eye right now, Trump is being investigated constantly by media and people are moving towards him and away from the people stopping him form giving the public what they want. We're all still majority white countries here, we can do it but we need action.

Right wing politics generally revolves around conserving values and protecting rights.

There's no sexy "movements" or "revolutions", it's more like trying to talk your friend out of buying the bullshit extended warrenty.

I don't care faggot I think they will sell them. I want revolutions happening supressed by riot police, I want automation to put the working class out of a job, I want a war between Russia and America leading to lots of death and the ruination of irrelevant Russian cities and shitty East coast American cities along with Eastern European shitholes, then I want to see all this misery manifest itself here on pol. Then I want 50 million nigger refugees from North Arica to invade Europe and commit mass rape and destruction on a scale unseen since Tamerlane and I want to shitpost about it right here while sipping tea . I want the Republican Party to crash and burn with Trump so in 10 years the election is between The Democrats and La Raza with SJWs pushing to legalize pedophilia and beastiality while LA Raza will be the Christian conservative law and order party that has Hispanic police openly lynch niggers and burn them alive on the streets.

Stop that shit. You are gonna get v&'d. And so are the rest of us. I work for the fucking state and the LAST thing I need is SS calling my employer saying I'm an anti-government radical

>O'learyposting

I'm not entirely sure if you're legit believing in this or if you are just trying to perpetrate the racist façade

it's like 5 minutes old, take a fucking breath. It'll easily dominate the next generation of politics simply because it is composed of white males and there is no stopping us.

>the right wing has nothing
>a country like britain did the impossible and cucked the eu
>right wing parties all over power get increased power
>merkel gets cucked by the afd
>the don is baiting lefties all day
The leaf is truly the biggest shit poster.

homo erectus please

Leafs should be range banned from Cred Forums.

What racist facade? Nope this is what I legitimately want to happen. I don't want Trump to win because he will delay this by eight years or more

Hey look, CTR trying to start a hate movement so they can blame it on Trump.

Fuck you fag face.
Pepe is our leader.
Now go suck your dogs dick,
fuckin' leaf google.

Having leadership and positions allows Jews to infiltrate and subvert. By being an amorphous loosely connected blob, the only way the Jews can stop us is by censoring the entire internet.

What has Brexit accomplished other than a false sense of victory and a bunch of complacent people going back to their daily lives? I'm not shitposting, I honestly don't know

Cred Forums's going away in 2 days anyway. what does it matter. none of this matters.

>ICANN

virgin

>Cred Forums's going away in 2 days anyway. what does it matter. none of this matters.

Explain

Projecting

Which is something (OP) Rabbiwitz is completely aware of, hence the bullshit call to organize. FUCK OFF SHILL.

This.

Seriously, the best thing that can be done is to continue Memetic Warfare to popularize the movement and spread it to normies>

That way, when it is time to start preaching at the beer halls, there are 100 people there with the same general beliefs instead of 10.

And, after these real world relationships and connections are solidified, the Day of the Rope and Ovens can begin.