Does Cred Forums know where the Anti-Defamation League gets their money or who they ADL donates to...

Does Cred Forums know where the Anti-Defamation League gets their money or who they ADL donates to? I can't find this information (althought I just started looking into it).

A quick google search brought me to wikipedia discussing some of their past controversies, including a guy named Roy Bullock
>One of its sources for the 1980s and 1990s was Roy Bullock, an intelligence gatherer for the South African apartheid regime,[61] a private collector of information. He amassed files on 10,000-12,000 individuals and 600 organizations[62] and provided them to the ADL as a secretly paid independent contractor for over 32 years.
> He also used less orthodox, and possibly illegal, methods such as combing through trash and tapping into White Aryan Resistance's phone message system in order to find evidence of hate crimes. Some of the information he obtained and then passed on to the ADL came from confidential documents (including intelligence files on various Nazi groups and driver's license records and other personal information on nearly 1,400 people) that were given to him by San Francisco police officer Tom Gerard.[63]
>Along with files on the Ku Klux Klan, White Aryan Resistance, Islamic Jihad and the Jewish Defense League were data on the NAACP, the African National Congress (ANC), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the United Auto Workers, the AIDS activist group ACT UP, Mother Jones magazine, the TASS Soviet/Russian news agency, Greenpeace, Jews for Jesus and the National Lawyers Guild; there were also files on politicians including Democratic U.S. Representative Nancy Pelosi, former Republican U.S. Representative Pete McCloskey, and activist Lyndon LaRouche.[63][64]

So the ADL has allegedely been involved with spying before, so who's to say they haven't accepted money or donated money to or from a questionable person?

I'm still looking for information, and I'll post anything I can find.
>Rest in pepe, pepe

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/about-adl/jonathan-greenblatt.html
archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2007/08/19/2_members_of_regional_adl_board_quit/
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/adl_6.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Anti-Defamation_League/Archive_5#Who_gave_all_this_money_....3F
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/education/adl-redirects-56000-in-past-trump-donations-to-support-anti-bias-ed.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/#.V-xEcygrIvg
wyomingnews.com/news/schools-prohibit-anti-hate-banners/article_837feb74-8d87-58eb-bceb-61167b7dd915.html
adl.org/assets/pdf/about-adl/2015-annual-report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>adl.org/about-adl/jonathan-greenblatt.html
>>Jonathan has served on numerous startup and non-profit boards, including the African Leadership Foundation, Kevita, KaBOOM! and Water.org. He is a member of the 2006 class of Henry Crown Fellows at the Aspen Institute and is a Next Generation Fellow of the American Assembly.

Do we know anything about these charities?

Hammer?

..or claw? Probably watching for replies right now backstard cunt.

i'm not good at this whole weaponized autism thing
all i can find right now is that kevita is a kambucha company

>archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2007/08/19/2_members_of_regional_adl_board_quit/
members of regional ADL board quit
Firing of local director brings protest, debate

There was a slight protest inside the ADL when two board members disagreed with the ADL's refusal to acknowledge the Armenian genocide.

I am a man of action or so I want to be so I did not read the post. Just tell me what to do there boss.

those are soft hands

hammer is for bashing, claw is for digging
I'd go with the claw for now.

>theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/adl_6.htm
>the ADL operates as a tax-exempt public interest corporation, while in reality, ladies and gentlemen, it engages in a wide range of activities that are inherently criminal in nature, including interference in the judicial and law enforcement process; support for domestic and international terrorist organizations; instigation of hate crimes; espionage; support for suspected international narcotics traffickers; unregistered political activities; and covert activities on behalf of both hostile foreign governments and United States government, agencies generally linked to the International Social Democracy.

This is something I found that was published in 1994. I'm not entirely sure about it's legitimacy.
I'm still reading it and looking for sources the article might use

Thank you I wash there wen I can

>The present leadership of the ADL is dominated by figures with long standing ties to organized crime, particularly to the international drug money laundering apparatus. Foremost among these contaminated ADL officials is Kenneth Bailken, the ex-National Chairman who is still an Honorary National Chairman, and a director of the ADL Foundation.

there was a jewish guy who did a story on anti-semitism and he shadowed the ADL for a while (among other things)

basically he concluded that the ADL is a crock of shit and makes the biggest deals out of nothing

>tfw can't remember the name of said movie

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Anti-Defamation_League/Archive_5#Who_gave_all_this_money_....3F
>Their Form 990 says they get the vast majority of their revenue from private donations, with only a small percentage from fees for services or from the government. It looks like they use direct mail solicitations to get some donors

A wikipedia forum states that the ADL gets most of their donations privately through the mail. We might not be able to find their donor list.

As opposed to the other article I posted, I think it might be a little too ancient. It talks mostly about how some high ranking officials of the ADL are deeply affiliated with organized crime, and that the ADL is an invite-only organization.

oh wait...
the movie is literally called Defamation by Yoav Shamir

I don't like the grinning hatred inherent in their logo. It's like it wants me dead

>African Leadership Foundation

Can black people do anything without people basically making it happen for them? Are we giving them too much credit calling them chimps? No chimpanzees need programs or guidance on how to not be a piece of shit primate.

There's another story where they donated $56,000 dollars that ol' Donny Trump collectively gave over several years to "anti-bias education organizations." This happened just a few days before Donald Trump's talks with the AIPAC, which is odd since the ADL is a jewish organization.

>adl.org/press-center/press-releases/education/adl-redirects-56000-in-past-trump-donations-to-support-anti-bias-ed.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/#.V-xEcygrIvg

jews everywhere just wet the bed

You're right. Africa is replete with non-chimpanzee behaviour and stable well-run societies

>ADL plans to devote $56,000 to expand its nationally renowned No Place for Hate® educational program by enabling schools in 10 regions -- New York, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Atlanta, Houston, Denver, San Diego, San Francisco, Arizona and Las Vegas – to increase their anti-bias and anti-bullying work.

I grew up in a high school that used no place for hate. I thought it was obnoxious

>where the Anti-Defamation League gets their money

Israel, so basically US Evangelical ChristKikes...

The thing is we're not sure. Why would they go against the AIPAC if they are apart of this whole jewish conspiracy? They also asked other jewish organizations to refund or re-donate money given by Trump

>wyomingnews.com/news/schools-prohibit-anti-hate-banners/article_837feb74-8d87-58eb-bceb-61167b7dd915.html
>School board members in Wheatland rejected a request this week to put back up banners for an anti-hate campaign at several of their schools.
>Platte County School District 1 trustees voted 4-3 to keep the Anti-Defamation League's "No Place for Hate" banners down at Wheatland High and West Elementary.
>One of the sponsors listed on the banner is the Gay and Lesbian Fund for Colorado. Wheatland board members and parents took issue with that, according to the district.
>Neither school will be allowed to continue taking part in the "No Place for Hate" program, said Bruce DeBoskey, Mountain States regional director for the group in Denver.

This isn't relevant but I thought it was funny. A school in Wheatland, Wyoming was rejected by the No Place for Hate program after the schools voted to take down a banner that showed a pro-gay and pro-lesbian donor on it's list.
Although, that does make me wonder why the donors were on that banner but I can't find any other kind of donor list.

>adl.org/assets/pdf/about-adl/2015-annual-report.pdf
Here is their 2015 annual report. Still no list of donors, but there is a good breakdown of how they spend their money and a complete list of all their board members

Jews don't go all in on any bet to just one player, they like to play both teams so when that team wins, Jews can go 'See we were rooting for you all along'

i have to sign off in a few, but I think this is something Cred Forums should look into. They seem like a great organization on paper, but something seems shady. They've had controversies in the past, and I'd love to see them highlight pepe as a hate symbol only weeks before the election. Imagine this;

>Debates are over
>Trump soars in the polls after attacking Hilldog on numerous scandals
>Trump supporters come out on facebook and other social media now that Trump is dominating
>Pepes are spread everywhere
>Everyone's called racist because ADL says Pepe is a hate symbol

I don't think we should trust an "anti-hate" organization that refused to recognize the Armenian genocide.

Accepted money from who?, the Clinton foundation? I couldn't possibly belive that...