Get married and have kids

There's nothing better than hearing your kid say "dad, I love you".

but finns only know how to argue

nice dubs but
none of us will ever have a family because we're spergs

>"Dad, I'd like to introduce you to my new boyfriend."

Yea uh there are downsides to having children

>nice dubs

Nothing beats spontaneous vacations

I'm a dad. While it is cool to watch them grow up and learn toddlers are fucking assholes. it bothers me how much of a mommas boy my son has become. Sure he's only 5 but the only way he does anything I say is if I threaten him with violence.

I hope it gets better because the last few years have sucked pretty hard.

Agreed. Just do it anons, but try to do it to the best of your ability

But I am an autistic weeb.
Should I kill myself instead?

Thats their asain ancestory coming out.

>get married
>current year

Is it smart to enter into a contractual and government backed agreement that carries these obligations and risks?

>70% chance of failure.

>Relegates you to a second tier role.

>Allows the other party to leave at any time with no penalty.

>Strips you of all or most of your rights for anything created in the term the contract was in force.

>Allows the other party that is leaving to take 50 to 70% of your assets that you created before entering the contract?

>Allows the other leaving party to bind you into lifelong payments, simply under the condition that you have an obligation to keep them "at the same level of comfort" they enjoyed under the contract

This isn't even all of it, and I even came at it from a neutral contractual angle, avoiding the subject of marriage altogether. The main question is, would you, as a man, enter into this kind of contract regarding any other area of your life, say in a business deal, lease agreement, house purchase contract? Fuck no you wouldn't. Your lawyers would tell you to steer clear of such a bum deal.
Why the hell would any man want to get on board with such a bullshit contract so heavily stacked in the other party's favor?

enjoy your child support

My five year old told me she doesn't want to marry a "brown boy"

You make some valid points, but you'll never have your kid say 'I love you'. There are positives as well as negatives - find the right partner and you're half way there

When I was five, I wanted a pet lion and to become a Formula 1 driver.

>love

gaaaaaaaaay

yeah, but girls stop mentally maturing at around 5

wrong

"DAD I NAILED THAT FUCKING BUCK RIGHT ON THE SWEET SPOT THANK YOU"

And...?

He's saying she might change her mind.

>90777721
Your transgender step-son/daughter says that shit to you?

You mean no pet lion or formula one racing?
So much promise

No, I have a lion now but I was too big for racing.

And you never got the lion? What a failure.

Then they disappoint you with their life choices when they become older and you realize you've made a huge mistake.

Did you follow your dreams?

Only if you're some degenerate incapable of raising them

>posts a married couple that made each other miserable

>There's nothing better than hearing your kid say "dad, I love you".

Sounds gay. If my son said that id punch him in the mouth. What are you a faggot?

nice
it's not that fucking hard when you love them

There's nothing better than hearing your wife say "daddy, I love you".

A Formula 1 lion race would be awesome. Way better than bear Nascar.

Fucking newfag

It's a shame raising a family distracted you from your ambitious goals.

I'd like to see both, just to compare.
And then the winners race each other

you're begging for a gay son with that attitude

I want kids, but all the women around me are ugly, whores, niggers, or all three. Also, I think I'm gay, or I'm becoming gay because of previously states factors.

Found the child abuser.

Only sheltered little cuckbois raised by single mothers turn gay. Complete opposite faggot

Want a marriage that will last?

Be a virgin, marry a virgin, go to church, marry young without cohabitation first.

Marry the right girl, not some chick you meet online or in a bar.

Look for red flags especially emotional ones (doesn't like to be touched, fears intimacy, etc)

Meet her family and see how they interact, especially her dad. She will take her cues on male behavior from papa bear

Don't marry the daughter of a single parent

Marry young. This leads to less baggage

No marriage is fool proof, but they can definitely be worth it

body ...ok meh
face...kinda busted

Yes.

you should hear the sound my 68' Camaro makes

>tfw strong desire to have children
>can't have any because of medical reasons

It hurts so much. You have no idea. The guilt of my bloodline ending at me is painful. I have a little brother and he's our family's only hope

>>can't have any because of medical reasons
I think god is trying to tell you something about your bloodline

I'm sure your cunt bloodline will be safe

i actually want to have a wife and kids, but i also only want to have sex for the purpose of procreation. i don't think there are any women out there who would be okay with having sex a few times for the rest of their lives. i'm also not into cuck shit, so that wouldn't fly.

your trips better be lyin' if you're talking trash about my 100% european bloodline

And look where you're now Kimi

>son is acting girly/not identifying with males
>you, as his father and most important male in his life, attack him and create even more distance
>wonder why he doesn't get better
I really hope for their sake you never have a son who falls into girly behavior because it seems all you are capable of is making it ten times worse and guaranteeing he goes through puberty craving male affection.

>tfw strong desire to have children, can't have any because of medical reasons

What do you have? Cuckitis?

Literally
>muh feelings

>tfw too much of a sperg to get a girl to give me a kid
Stop mocking me.

Shut the fuck up Doctor Phil. My son would neer act girly because of my high test genes. Maybe your cuck son does

I'd rather sire more kids through sperm donorship than you could ever have, than waste my time and money on one or two to have them turn out gay or race-mixers. This isn't about love or happiness, this is about spreading your genes. It's a numbers game, plain and simple.

>There's nothing better than hearing your kid say "dad, I love you".
I've got one
"PRIVATE GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN GEAR WE HAVE ENEMY FORCES COMING IN HOT AT 10 O'CLOCK"
ooo, how about
"I need you to go north up the pipeline, find where the problem is and then weld it shut or do whatever you need to fix it."
One more:
"Sir, business is booming. Our profits have quadrupled over the last year because of your great ideas sir!"

Although I admit, "daddy I love you" is pretty great too.

The threat of violence will only work for so long. When it figures out that you never deliver on your threats, it will become worse.
The threat of implied violence is never as effective as the threat of real violence.
Therefore I advocate that you beat your kid.
You never know, you might like it.

> 2016
> getting married
> risking everything on a game with worse odds than roulette

Yeah naw, il just keep creampieing hoes when I travel and hope I leave behind a trail of bastards.

> 2 married girls in my city have 50% chance sired my children
> tfw their cuck husbands are unknowingly raising my son

Too bad I got autism because I visited Cred Forums and /r9k/ back in my high school days, couldn't even say hi to girl I had a crush on. Now that I only visit Cred Forums not only I have autism, but now I hate myself because I'm brown. I'm thinking about going to a psychologist to fix my shit up, how should I explain them that a Cantonese moving hieroglyphs board gave me autism and self hatred with images of a sad frog?

This is from the episode when they were already divorced. Betty dies of cancer and Don won't get the kids in his care, because he's such a pathetic loser.

Great choice of picture to illustrate family life.

Have fun being the faggot factory of the neighborhood cause you're afraid to hug your kids.

>There's nothing better than hearing your wife's kid say "dad, I love you".
FTFY

If you perform poorly as a parent, sure.

>I'm brown
do the world and yourself a favor and just end it

>Dad i want to be a girl!
>Oh but you are honey you can be whatever you want theres no such thing as gender
>You can count on your both dads to have your back whatever you do my cuck son

t. Proud gay dad

KEK

Fuck off, there is literally nothing wrong with being brown you stupid redneck.

>INB4 HAHA U HAV AN IQ OF 80 KYS

I have an IQ of 110, which is the about the average for a normal white person. And even so, IQ means shit.

psychologist can´t fix being brown. try the gas chamber.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not talking about supporting gay or trans illness, but preventing them.

I'm trying to fix my confidence and my social anxiety, not the color of my skin.

>i'm not like the other shitskins i swear ;))
okay, whatever you say jose. just don't miss a patch of grass next time, okay?

If id beat my son every day and treated him like shit you think hed turn gay? Are you retarded? He might become a mean motherfucker but gay? How does your brain fucking work? How about a kid thats raised by some single mother whore? Would he be straight? Would he be a perfect man? Why are kids raised by two fags who cuddle them and hug them and kiss them everyday so feminine? Is it opposite day?

listen lad, the only women i shag are ones i pay for and i have no intentions on changing any time soon. i can get a smashing eastern european slag to swallow my cock up her arse for less than £100, why dont you take ur happy families kove you dads and fuck off mate yeh?

Bullshit.
"That'll be one hundred dollars."
And going home to silence and a nice bank account.

But I'm not white.

You said it!

Tonight while at dinner, out of nowhere, my son exclaimed, "There's a tornado in Spaghetti Town and it's sucking up all the people!" and I freaking lost it.

Ever seen American Beauty? Sure you have, faggot.

There are multiple routes but a basic theme: lack of positive masculine identity. Each scenario you listed applies.
1. masculine rejection
2. masculine absence
3. masculine absence again (because fags by definition grew up in one of the above and have no intact masculinity to share, only a broken one laced with latent femininity)

What the fuck?

I can't be the only one that got beaten the shit out of as a child when disobeyed. With belts and branches.

I thought it was normal.

I got beaten with the fucking belt BUCKLE if i accidently poured my milk. KEK

Finnish way of life. I still have a scar on my back from one of the beatings.
No wonder I'm mentally fucked up.

Howabout an extension cord or wooden spoon?

It IS normal. Fucking lolbertarians and liberals are trying to breed a race of entitled voters

Do people really want this life? Sounds boring as hell.

I've tried. I'm not pleasing enough, and I don't make lot of money. I'm not a kissless neck beard, I just.. idk. Girls don't have an interest in me anymore for that. I can pull some younger tail, but i've rejected hook up culture anymore, and none of them want to introduce their 27 year old boyfriend to a family when they're 18-23. Those are literally the only girls that find me attractive.

I got ass-spanked by my mom when I took sweets without asking

Am now skinny as fuck so it helped

Tru dat

>your kid
You mean your wife's son?

It can be hard to have a good family is these days, when both men and women are so broken and degenerate. You're fighting against the stream, but it can be done - I was able to do it. Talk back and forth with your wife about the good things, and the dangers, and ideas on raising children to be similarly good. Talk about forces in the culture that will try to tear you apart, and point them out when you encounter them. Foster the true idea that you are a team. Protect your wife and teach her to protect herself from all the garbage out there. Her friends should be your friends and vice versa (i.e. friends of the family, such as other young families from church). These are all things that women like, and will make them more resistant to garbage like "The View" and degenerate friends. And of course, you need to live up to your end and have some nobility and virtue yourself.

No wonder we're getting mistaken for each other: