REDDIT GETTING REDPILLED

GTFIH
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/54w5er/un_says_racial_terrorism_against_black_people_in/

Bump

All their comments will be deleted or downvoted to oblivion soon, it's reddit afterall.

Can someone sum it up?

I know but it's hilariously ironic how the mods ensure an ideological purity on that site. They're so Jim Crow about non-liberal views being expressed. They won't even argue they'll just complain to the mods so they get purged from the site.

It sure took them long enough

>from a minorities perspective would you even want to be hired simply based on race?

This is literally exactly what minorities want. Preferential hiring for positions they would otherwise be unqualified for. Doesn't even matter if they can't do the job because it's virtually impossible to fire a minority, even imaginary mental disease minorities like trannies and faggots. This guy is retarded.

>UN panel says US needs to make reparations for history raycism against niggers
>Reddit thread gets made
>majority of users who respond give redpilled responses much to the shock and awe of liberal redditcucks
>thread probably won't be around much longer and all the user banned

Reddit will segregate themselves from these posts in short order. God wills it!

Go back to le Redit you nigger

>segregate
Nah, the users will just be banned and all their responses deleted.

Bump

Not really redpilled, just slightly politically incorrect. Redpilled is when they start talking about how blacks have lower IQ and that's why they're completely dysfunctional, not (((systemic racism)))

you have to go back

Some good posts.
Was this a coordinated effort?

I feel like in 10 years this will be common knowledge.

What if it wasnt Reddit getting redpilled, what if we are getting reddited?

Go away Reddit cuck

it was common knowledge 10 years ago but now it's just taboo to talk about it.

also we should be upvoting the comment and post. get it noticed.

>homosexuality is the same as wanting a high level job with no experience
wat

>completely dysfunctional
Flawed social systems aren't indicative of retarded human beings.

No, but the fact that their average IQ is literally borderline retarded in their home nations is indicative of them being retarded human beings.

"Wtf I hate niggers now"

IQ is at best rudimentary.
If most Africans are borderline retarded, why have they seen improvements in literacy rates and other indicators since the mid 20th century?

>rudimentary
IQ predicts many important indicators of success on an individual and societal level.

What about having a low average IQ means you can't see improvement in literacy rates? It just means it will never be equal to higher IQ nations, not that it's 100% genetic and 0% environment. Environment plays a role but they're still borderline retarded.

This is like Cred Forums 101 here.

Why were they starting from zero to begin with?

That's how I began becoming right wing. I noticed a right wing branching itself from the cucked neoconservatives and it gained my attention and support. The BLM and SJW shit taking over my favorite websites and social media further cemented my support for uncucked republicans. I was always a liberal and thought that it would never change. Nope, I'll be life long right wing until I die because of this shit.

YOU
O
U

HAVE
A
V
E

TO
O

GO
O

BACK