What are you going to do when she wins and Trump loses?

What are you going to do when she wins and Trump loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/54v1y8/the_rarest_of_pepes_street_art_in_the_subarbs/?st=itnhvpkl&sh=7ed464da
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

laugh and shitpost about something else.

exact same thing I'd do if Trump won - it's simply not my problem.

It won't matter one bit - they're both puppets controlled by globalists.

Its true, they are both adamant in their total unwavering support for Israel

Op, Where is this pic???? Melbourne??

Shrug.

Yes

>(((globalists)))

Wait eagerly for the inevitable bright white flash, followed by mushroom clouds.

Where abouts???

Nothing, I'll keep leaving in white and conservative country. Americans can run to Mexico though, cuz in Canada it is even worse. And Mexico will have to build the wall. And they will pay for it. Fucking genius.

liberalism is a fad. it died down in the 70s and it's dying down again as we speak. she wont make it.

It's everyones' problem. If Hillary becomes president the vast majority of people across the world will be worse off because of her hawkish foreign policy and subservience to oil sheikhs.

Buy more guns and move away from the city because RaHoWa is approaching.

prepare for the corporate state cyberpunk future.

Hey fuckhead, where abouts is that hillary face located in melbourne??

probably masturbate a bit

But trump has a hawkish foreign policy too

Why the fuck would I know?

Go on with my life. Hillary won't be a disaster she will just maintain the status quo and continue the slow decline of my country. Literally nothing will change.

I'll never leave. This is my country and I'll make it work no matter what. I'd maybe consider moving to a different state because pic related is Los Angeles's future but I don't want to be one of those Californians that shits up states like Texas and Colorado.

It was painted over with a burka anyway

MATE, You have the FUCKING photo, and you dont even know where its located. Be a sick cunt and tell me would ya

become ~8 times more depressed
become ~3 times more tinfoil
possibly serve in the Neo-Confederacy to take back America (doubt this will happen)
try to pick up more hobbies

Wrong Aussie
He didnt post it
I did
And I got it from reddit
:^)

Hide my guns, go about my life normally, and wait patiently.

ehhh ya fucking nong. You cunts are probably from brunny right? Fucking dumb cunts ay

Banter Americans on Cred Forums

I hope she starts a War with the Russians.

Nothing, because it simply won't happen. The thing about American elections is that everyone panders to niggers, spics, women, and whatever other groups but the largest voting base is white people. The minorities vote at roughly 8% of all eligible voting age individuals. Trump has white people on lock, Hillarious might get the ultra cucks, but she will not get anywhere near the white majority.

sigh and enjoy Cred Forums as it gets back to normal
also I won't have to spend my time wishing for slow, cancerous deaths for all the shills on here

Here
reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/54v1y8/the_rarest_of_pepes_street_art_in_the_subarbs/?st=itnhvpkl&sh=7ed464da
One person says its at Tottenham railway station
Also
>all those people laughing about rare pepes and tendies
Moot was right about us

jack off and eat shit

Imagine how fucked Germany would be. European ground war would be hilarious for you cucks.

These are examples of dumb niggers that reply to obvious bait, and reward shitposters for fucking up our board:
>

>hide my guns
Haven't you noticed that after 8 years of constant gun nut hysteria about Obama taking your guns that it has not happened?

How? Russian military is a joke

Haven't you noticed that it only happened because of a Republican Congress and Scalia, who is due for replacement and Hillary will appoint a Jew to replace him?

Didn't really stop them in WWII did it?

> our board

When did /pol become CTR's board? MATE your a fucking dumb cunt, for real. I'll give u $100 AUD right now via paypal if u post your CTR login details. IM SERIOUS btw, I get u gotta make money so let me give you some money. Enough with the soul crushing shit, come out and let me pay you myself. I'm sick of CUNTS like you fucking up EVERYONES board. FUCK SAKE MATE

he won't lose. My digits confirm.

Make popcorn, pop sone valium, rip a bong a few times, bring up cnn, msnbc, and fox on one monitor and scroll Cred Forums on the other.

saged

They didnt invade anyone

saged? Thats the best you can come up with. Look the offer is real, if you think it should be more then negotiate it. I'll stay in the thread for a bit just incase.

What are you going to do when Trump wins?

President Trump has such a nice ring to it.

He's not though

Honestly it'd be a great meme. An old dead person as president of the U.S. is hilarious

Hope that the refugees culturally enrich all sjws and cucks

same

whats this from?

Enjoy Cred Forums's breakdown for like a day. Watch the news as local and foreign media paints Clinton as a Saint (they always do it on newly elected presidents).

That's near Sunshine, full of googles there.

is that true ivan? or exaggeration for memes

Leave America and move to Europe. Try to get into politics and pass subtle red pill policies.

>Hillary wins
>Cred Forums has a meltdown
>Trump wins - goes back on most of his campaign promises
>Cred Forums has a melt down

Either way I get to sit back and laugh at the yanks

post this with something like "history repeats itself"

>Laugh
>Shitpost
>Cry
>Move back to colombia
>Laugh as SJW's get culturally enriched
>Watch the US economy crash and burn
>enjoy the happenings and WW3
>laugh as the people that voted clinton regret it as a Russian ICBM approaches their city

This tired shit again?

NEWFAGS: Don't reply to the bait. Keep the faith, and learn to Correct the Narrative.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Celebrate.
I am voting for her in PA afterall.

Wrong, liberalism is the future and mongoloids like you are just in the way. Conservativism hasnt had a significant victory in at least 2 decades, why do you think that is?

yep she only has cucks. dellusional woman and fat sjws. every other white who even knows anything and has an iq over 60 will vote trump.

Registered MENSA member (IQ - 192) and I'm voting for Hillary.

Trump is a racist, bigoted moron

proof neede. also cite examples. also look up the word bigot. it means you disagree with someones ideas. no shit I disagree with hillary.

because hillary and most democrats are just conservatives in disguise who say they like brown people and gays

she was the president of the young republicans at wellesley college where she went to undergrad. We haven't had an actual liberal in office since Carter probably

>IQ 192

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

Can I take you up on that offer?