SC SCHOOL SHOOTING

HERE WE GO AGAIN

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/south-carolina-elementary-school-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/r9k/thread/31699970
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/28/police-respond-to-reports-possible-shooting-at-south-carolina-school.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope the shooter get raped in jail

Damn must be that hate group Pepe

>be american
>get shot

if only teachers had a mandatory mounted machine gun on their desk

The thread got wiped, but there was a robot on R9K yesterday that told anons to roll odds for school, and evens for work with a picture of an assault rifle(I reverse image searched, and it was legit).

It's prob fake, but the thread got nuked anyway.

POST YFW SHITSKIN

any new calls for gun control? i know it wont pass but the liberal tears will be absolutely delicious

Found it.

archived.moe/r9k/thread/31699970

Id rather get shot for no reason than be demoralized by muslims on a daily basis.

13 yr white boy named Jesse Osborne. Im sure they've already wiped his social media.

Nope. White family.

/r9k/ confirmed

No way

> Crazy white boys at it again

When will we lock up these animals and send them back to england?

If this had been any other race this topic would have a hundred comments a minute calling for their races genocide.

Guess all these animals are hiding in their basement now that we know it's another crazy white boy.

He used a handgun tho.

>archived.moe/r9k/thread/31699970

That's a Bubba-ized SKS, poor thing.

>flag
I dont think you have any room to talk shit

THE CITY OF TOWNVILLE

But he rolled even and still went school.
Pretty boner killing if you ask me

When will it end?

SOMEBODY LINK DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE CITY STAT

IM PUTTING DOWN MY LIFE SAVINGS ON MUZZIE BIG MONEY BABY

ill take that bet. my vote is on white autist

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/28/police-respond-to-reports-possible-shooting-at-south-carolina-school.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

fuck. this actually made me think. and not in the meme way.

"home schooled" kid kills his dad them shots up school.

When the whites are sent back to europe where they belong. It's in their DNA to be violent murders and genocidal. They spread disease and tragedy wherever they go. Truly a virus to the earth

I live in fucking South Carolina and this thread was still the first word I got of this

No one even died besides the retards dad, 20x more people are shot in Chicago every day

>dead dad
>2 injured
>mass shooting
>500+ dead this year in chicago
Liberals????

stupid democrats always killing innocent people for no reason

democrats should be disarmed because they are too stupid to not just go around shooting children.

>fucking townville
This has to be fake.

I'd rather die from an American freedom overdose than from getting shitskin aids cum pumped up my ass like you cucks.

honestly i live 5 minutes out from townville but who actually fucking cares

acting like human life has any inherent value top fucking pip. There are 7 Billion people no one is going to miss them in the big picture. More people die in car crashes every year.

Edgy.

Also cars serve a bigger purpose than guns. You have to have insurance, training and a license to drive them as well, unlike with guns.

can someone post some hot sluts to lighten the mood

Google yourself, faggot. No muzzies in that area.