Really fires up my neurons

>Cred Forums is smart

Well, no.

MUH CHILLUNS

lol they're so high on ADHD meda
fuckin murica is RIP

keke, pure pro hillary propaganda. Not a single kid in favour of trump

>implying that they're not being fed on what to say

we just need to influence these kids for trump, because they shill to their parents about whatever candidate they want. i mean, have you ever met a 5 year old who was gave up on his position on things?

oh shit shit i just got the part when that fugly kiddo says:
"LAW AND ORDER IS ANOTHER WORD FOR RACYSM"
heuehueheuheuheuehueh

Law and order is just an excuse for racism.

When I was a kid my mom would have me watch Chris Matthews and Michael Moore near every day. I doubt these kids weren't coaxed by their parents or the media to hold these positions.

Asking a kid for litteraly anything...okay

>Interruptions
Sure
>Law and Order is excuse for racism
Please go in more detail
>Paying all of your taxes means helping society, pay your taxes dude
Please go in more detail
>Random searches are bad
Debatable, federal research shows it helps reduce crime.
>Trump doesn't view men and women equal and wouldn't pay women same wages
No evidence of Trump not treating both genders fairly in over 30 years of business, meanwhile Hillary's staff reports show she pay women 70% compared to the 100% she pays men that work for her organization.

>leftists get their political philosophy from children
Seems appropriate

you're supposed to post that bullshit IQ by board graph

>this entire video

I unironically thought they would at least attempt to hide their bias a little, but not at all

They're not wrong though. Trump was a fucking ingrate and validated Hillary's answers.

>LOLOL not making taxes makes me smart

american adults asking children what they think about politics, sounds par for the course.
welcome to america, conquered a nation, broke free from the british, fought two world wars, went to the fucking moon. now crying over cartoon frogs , getting triggered by 'his and hers', needing safe-spaces and time out corners , and asking children for the opinion on presidential elections. the usa used to be the literal gold standard for the world, what the fuck happened.

Well he does have a point. Paying as little taxes as possible is smart.

The optics are less desirable though

1:43
>law and order is just an excuse for racism
the brainwashing is so sad

Boomers and kikes

>admitting you didn't pay federal income taxes and you stiffed workers
>smart
Hiring a tax lawyer to dodge taxes doesn't make you smart.

>>Paying all of your taxes means helping society, pay your taxes dude

>just finish explaining that taxes are wasted on failing pointless wars on the other side of the world
>"duh you're not smart for legally paying as little federal tax as possible - you gotta be helping society"
>meanwhile, he helps society by using the money he saved to employ thousands of other americans

this is why kids don't get to have opinions on politics

>the rule of law is racist

fucking nuke it all already

They are taught this in school, I believe.

gaming the system that was set up by political hacks like hillary is smart. why would you not?

Nice rant, leafbro

oh please that video is obviously rigged the post debate polls we voted in prove Trump won

underrated

these kids are fucking brainwashed

Sure does. Unless you like the government taking your money.

>this is the next generation of americucks
the west is doomed

save us china

>makes u think....

no, it doesn't. kids barely know how to shit without hurting themselves. just because a kid agrees with your political viewpoint doesn't mean the kids a genius, it means you should probably rethink the issues.

(((((Kids)))))

That's not the point dumb trumptard. He just flat out admitted that what Hillary said was true.

Anybody still supporting Trump after his shitty debate should be barred from voting.

>Kids caring about politics

Some teachers can cross bounds and teach this, but officially no school official is allowed to even hint towards any opinion nor answer when it comes to any subjects such as this.

google 'how can i pay less tax' , 461 million results. but yeah everybody wants to pay as much tax as they can. answering a question about cyber-security that the average person can relate to makes him an idiot, go ask any person over 40 about computers, they will say exactly what trump said, 'i don't know what the fuck is going on, but my kid, man give an ipad to a 4 year old and it's like they just know what to do' . americans seem to think the president is some megamind that knows everything about everything, his role isn't to update McAfee it's to run the fucking country, to hire the best people for the job.

While we're at it let's just bar anyone with a double digit iq from voting. Say goodbye democrat voter base.

Yup. Makes me think that the OP is a condescending faggot who thinks I have the reasoning capacity of a child.

but you guys love them.

And 4channers who are all autistic should have an opinion on politics because...?

Wait til Hillshill gets elected.

You can bet that ALL these kids will grow up to be hyper conservatives.

Democratic voting base is filled with academia educated persons. These people are intelligent in their own fields, regardless of how good their social and political knowledge is.

Not going to watch the shitty video, but why the fuck do you care what kids think about politics, unless you're a kid yourself.

Remember that shit on Nickelodeon where they have kids pick the vote, or some shit? With only one exception (Bush/Gore), the Democrat has been picked by kids since 1992. Kids are liberal dummies, what a shocker. These kids tend to live in liberal cesspools like LA and NY as well. What a shocker.

The real question, faggot, is why don't you already know this?

Trump's whole campaign is about petulant anger. I can not imagine actual children being enraged enough to support the loud rude man.

Lmao you seem to be forgetting how important the black and Hispanic vote is to democrats

kids are generally liberals, ill wager most of us were as well

Someone should show these kids what she did to kids in Aleppo.

>Law and order is a word for racism

MAKE ME KEK SO FUCKING HARD CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GET ROBBED BECAUSE OF RAGING NIGGERS

Paying as little taxes on your income does make you smart since you know you keep as much of what you make

>kids react...
Stopped reading there.

Totally not coached.

>people thinking that these are the kids' actual opinions

W E W

Holy fuck Cred Forums is at shillcon 1 at this point.

> CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GET ROBBED BECAUSE OF RAGING NIGGERS
Kids in gated communities likely will never even speak to one of these "urban youths", let alone be in any danger from them.

Children are a fallacy. I hate children.

No, alot of us were conservatives when we were kids, but grew more liberal as we grew up.

These kids on the other hand, are already liberal, so that means...

Things are changing
BLM have held chimpouts in white suburbs recently

Please tell me what children find appealing about Trump. Please tell me what they find appealing about him?

i grew up conservative, then outgrew it into libertarianism

I don't need to go to youtube to see kids react to the debate, that's why I'm on Cred Forums

>Things are changing
>BLM have held chimpouts in white suburbs recently

shaun king decide to chimp out closer to home?

> OP gets his political insight from retarded liberal kids.

>KEK!

ITT idiots on Cred Forums think it wasn't kids reading from a script

When it gets bad enough everyone will be sick of this shit

Dodging taxes is a federal crime and he'd be in prison if he did it. Tax reduction is legal and everyone would do it if they knew how. Don't be butt blasted because you're too stupid to figure it out.

t. someone who hast paid $0 income taxes in the last 5 years

Funny, I grew up libertarian and outgrew it into conservatism. Too bad that american conservatives are too weak to conserve anything, thank god for Trump.

>schlomo rubs hands
>"i know we can use kids in our adverts because the goyim will associate youth with honesty and trustfulness
>oy vey fire up the cameras we have to get killary elected and keep the destruction of white males going

How did you manage to do that?

I'm supposed to take political advice from children who don't pay taxes, have little life experience, can't even vote, and generally have no idea what they're talking about?

He's a NEET

"law and order is just an excuse for racism"

meanwhile, Chicago.

Fuckable girl in pic OP.

>I think the president should help the community more for paying taxes

Not that you need any proof, but there you go. They fed lines to the kids.

Also, I know democrats are incredibly stupid but do they know children can't actually vote? They're not like blacks or gays or any minority that can vote. What are they even doing? Do they expect voting adults to take seriously the opinions of some 10 year old? Even if they were genuine opinions.

KIDS LITERALLY DON'T KNOW SHIT WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK

>Law and order is just another word for racism :).

Kys degenerate

these videos are so stupid because kids can't understand jack shit about politics.

What is we showed them the list of Hillary's crimes? Who would they think is better then?

Why don't taxes help people?

What, why? She has a tight, moist, fertile little pussy. Who wouldn't want to tap that?

True! Your kid thinks you're its biological! Ha! Kids are stoopid!

>jewish/lefty parents tutor their kid on how to react to the presidential debate

you could get a kid to go up there and say gary johnson is a sure win in the race.

What are you talking about?

Yes clearly people who have been on this planet for less than 10 years are the bastions of truth.

They pay for police, military, welfare, haircare, etc

>meanwhile Hillary's staff reports show she pay women 70% compared to the 100% she pays men that work for her organization.

You got a source on that? I'd love to keep it saved for the internet debates

Sure, but does that have anything to do with my post?

No kids. Kids are for girls.

this make me mad
very mad , i can t even no i can t , fucking "kids"

>Help society more by paying your taxes

Someone hang this fucking commie

>Hillary voters are as naive and politically retarded as 10 year olds
really does make you think

>its a "liberals using kids to push their narrative" episode
I did not even bother with watching and I already know how it goes down.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jVA6Ltyhvo

IT'S DEH CULTAH

is that kid a fugging trans ?

>Hiring a tax lawyer to dodge taxes doesn't make you smart.

Are you poor or stupid?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

She is a teen not a kid.

This.

They gotta stoop to using their kids to push their agenda down our throats. Sad.

law and order is just an excuse for racism

huh really makes ya think doesnt it

that's clearly not a girl

>young child talks about how Donald needs to pay more taxes

DROPPED
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Rolf

>would you want your dad, brother, or sister stopped and patted down randomly in the street
They wouldn't because we're not part of the 7% demographic that is responsible for 40% of all cop homicide.

If you could pay less taxes legally, would you?

>i like how shes just saying words now
>yep, just buzzwords

>raw and roarder is just an excuse for racism

Good to know I can seek the same advice from a 9 year old as I do from any other leftist.

Because kids aren't ever influenced by the adults around them

>Law and order is an excuse for racism

Really makes you think

>kids raised in a cosmopolitan environment echoing their parents
What a surprise. I bet they'll never take a camera crew out to the country and ask the same things to kids who grew up around there.

Those quotes were talking points, verbatim.

This. Trump is extremely autistic if he thinks normies will think well of him for admitting that he evades taxes on live television at a national debate.

>pay your taxes dude
LOL

I completely disagree. Taxation is theft. Even normal fags frown at the sight of their taxes and wish they didn't have to pay them.

t. Ameriblob

So what? I don't care what children think. If anything, I'd rather believe the polar opposite of what children believe. They don't know anything and they can't think more than half a step ahead, often less.

>Watch kids react to mortgage payments now on Jewtube!
>"Wow this is boring, I want to buy candy! waaahhhh!"
>Tfw your house is forclosed because you cares for a child's opinion

Good thing these little shits can't vote yet

>SheKnows

oy vey the goyyim know

well, how can we claim we are smart when you are here muchacho?

Godwin's Law. She really made my neurons have to do some computing.

Someone with a (((youtube))) account post in the comments "the next kids react should be to have parents tax their kids allowances at %30-40%". From my understanding this is how they decide what their next video will be about if it gets enough attention.

>that one bitch who says "donald trump just keeps saying the same thing over and over again" THREE TIMES
>law an order is just an excuse for racism
>implying that black chick had any idea what stop and frisk was before her parents told her about it, and why checking suspect figures is racist
>they believe wage gap
>Hillary Clinton literally fucking verifies that Donald Trump pays women the same amount for the same work, while also saying that she thinks women should be paid differently from men
>"yeahh I dont think donald trump views women as equal to men"

My wife teaches my son in the home. Every morning he recites the Pledge of Allegiance and the Lord's Prayer. They have church every Wednesday and Sunday, and a school co-op on Thursdays. He has daily chores, participates in his class, plays sports, and I teach him virtues like honesty, courage, hospitality, and perseverance. He is friends with the prettiest little blonde girl in his class.

Kids React is a registered trade mark. You will need to take down this video immediately or face legal consequences.

>You don't own anything Goyim.

>home schooled
>friends with the cutest blonde in the class

Would that be your wife, then?

>school co-op on Thursdays
No, and my wife is a redhead

Makes me think you're a shill, faggot

My kid was programmed to hate donald trump since the election started.

Kids like all people are very quick to pick up on emotional cues from others. They have their liberal arts major teachers, the liberal media all spitting the name trump. do you even notice how people say trumps name? I can feel the contempt a mile away. Kids pick up on it and its reiterated a million times to them. They see video of trump and instinctively become hostile to every gesture he makes and thing he says.

It's psych 101. Notice how no one every expresses and emotion about hillary and she is just invisible? She doesn't emotionally appeal to the talking heads. Then in turn dont attach any emotion to their discussions about her. I ask everyone about hillary I'm met with the most complete confusion. They always try to move the topic back to why they hate trump so much.

Probably both.

>kids opinions matter

I for one am pretty pissed that the next generation is having nu-liberalism and cultural marxism being pumped into their developing minds

>law and order is not an excuse for racism

WHEN WILL THE MEME EVER END?

Now I understand my mum. If only I had stopped treating her like an adult sooner.

>petulant anger
>can't imagine kids like this

At least TRY to make some sense.

Also,

>the loud rude man

Who is the childish one here?

I am fucking tiref of liberals using kids to push their shitty agenda, just look at this shit, totally scripted, kids don't give a shit about any of this, they are just using them.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZTKaMcqCM

youtube.com/watch?v=8TJxnYgP6D8

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwwg1Yt18vE

youtube.com/watch?v=mO8TK-QaIf8