WHY DOES DRUMPF KEEP WINNING? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING THE POLLS!? HIS CAMPAIGN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OVER!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

G-g-guys... This isn't looking good. I thought Hillary won the debate b-but....
Trump has gone up in the polls by 4%... I guess Trump really did win.... I-I'm sorry guys...

But I can no longer support Hillary after her terrible debate performance...

This was th-the first poll taken after the debates....
And trump literally gained support guys...
I'm sorry, b-but I guess I'm no longer a Hillary supporter...

She had one shot to humanize herself and she blew it... Th-this election is over now.... It wasn't supposed to be this way....

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/

ITT: former Hillary supporters explain why we now support trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TRJBE
youtube.com/watch?v=cMm_gFM8dg8
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-early-polls-suggest-a-post-debate-bounce-for-clinton/?ex_cid=2016-forecast
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RAu72Bd84
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meme magic

I agree... I used to support Hillary 100% but she really blew it and looked like a robot at the debate. I'm so devastated I could cry.. Drumpf is actually going to do it... He's actually going to win this election... Even the polls agree now...God help us.

>mfw I realized this election is over

God and kek are on our side

>leftards face when the Donald wins

DELETE THIS

huh?

Two people I've talk to in real life who were legitimately undecided now are leaning Trump.

I think there's a huge disconnect between the media and the people when it comes to that debate.

Is this reliable poll?

Mocking suicide is totally ok now?

Unbelievable.

Wow.... Just..... Wow

>>OP

fascinating, a reverse shill thread.

>still gets saged

Silent majority.

What'd they say their reasons were?

Everyone I know supports Hillary. Maybe the disconnect is in your brainstem.

Holy fuck Gravis is one of the best pollsters.

>reliable
>poll
pick one

Unfortunately yes. It's by Gravis marketing. Taken the day after the debate...
Disgusting

Are you new here?

CTR FUCK OFF, HILLARY THREATENED JULIAN ASSANGE ASSASSINATION. SHE WILL DIE LIKE A RAT.

Liberal fag here. While this my smal group in Washington state. Most of us are dems but man we all hate hilldawg. Then again this is Bernie land and most are still butt hurt. A lot of us are "staying home on the 8th". Can't openly say we vote trump

So I don't know this marketing group. Do they have a history being bias? Are they a well known group? I'm pretty new to the polls

>implying lies
fuck off, shill

I've never understood the polls before the election. Unless it accounts every single person who will be voting during the actual voting, then how is this in anyway an accurate determination of who's winning?

Yep. They've been known as one of the more accurate pollsters. They have a high rating on 538

Yeah... Not sure what that has to do with anything tho.

When did she do that?

Thank you. I'll read up more on it. I feel a bit odd showing this with britebart logo on it

Weird I really thought he lost. He must be more powerful than we even realized with the elusive likability factor. People just see him and like him. He seemed like he was actually thinking through his responses like a real person even if they ended up being sloppy.

>Everyone I know supports Hillary.

So what nigger city do you reside in? Detroit?

fag

why would you even support a criminal like her in the first place?

KYS REBBIT

Blatant homophobia too. What even is this place...

Subtle, I think this is my new favorite.

Honestly in my office its peer pressure. My state is pretty blue and trump is not welcomed. Our governor protested like some BLM activist and tried to shut down his rally in wahintong state ( Boeing field )

>being this pussy

That's what I thought too. I'm literally shaking rn. WHY IS SHE LOSING WHAT THE HECK!? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

Hellfire.

damn, harsh times in america these days.

Religious zealotry? This place is literally like the armpit of the Internet....

Just stop.

I'm not supporting her fag. Read my posts. if you are outside king county in Washington you would be fine. Inside here you could lose your job for being an open trump supporter

...or you could just leave

Tumblrina spotted.

i'm gettin sick of all these polls
too much winning

Let me explain. you won't lose your job. It just becomes a toxic work environment where you will be shunned. I don't feel like committing political suicide .

Shitposting majority

>czeched

Okay, so he had different objectives in the debate, and fulfilling them was not dependent on him winning. He was able to appear calm and presidential, which mattered a lot more in the current environment than winning on points.

Right now, no one actually remembers what any of them talked about.

kek

kek

This is some quality shitposting, stays completely in character the whole time and wven captures the plebbit type post down to a T.

Im impressed

Only an idiot would believe the polls. They are paid off to support the horse race narrative.

Follow the money. Its the only way to understand what is really going on.

Dude I don't know if u know this but I'm literally paid to be here. Unfortunately I can't leave, so I'll just spend the time hopefully cleaning this place up..
Unfortunately these drumpf polls came and ruined my day so whatever.

this poll is biased as fuck towards Trump though, look at the demographics of responses:
>leaning very conservative to moderate
>white
>middle-aged to old

archive that shit next time OP

archive.is/TRJBE

Stop giving them clicks

Reuters released a ---ridiculously biased--- poll

>mocking weak people who just decide to quit and leave ones who loved them devasted isnt ok
Yeah sure. Only reason for suicide is if youre dying from illness and there is no chance of recovering.

Hillary knocked it out of the park!

As an undecided voter I just needed to hear the same old shit again before deciding to vote for her.

TV commercials are the way of the future, not this intenets stuff.

"Trumped up, trickle down economics" is the catch phrase that will sink Trump. So clever!

Moving my stocks into Pampers and housecoats and getting ready to sip on those deplorables' tears come November.

Please tell us which polls are the one's to be trusted??

we are a board of peace and tolerance. Ignore all the haters. They aren't real 4channers like the good tolerant ones.
#boardofpeace #notall/pol/acks

>Freeper Hawaiian noted: “Guys if this poll is remotely true, Hillary is toast. She will never do better and Trump will only get better in these debates.”

My goodness... It's even worse than I expected. Somebody hold me..

>WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING THE POLLS!?
kek
All of the polls listed on realclearpolitics are fairly trustworthy. You got memed. Only Trump supporters accuse polls of bias whenever they lose
Exhibit A:

Try using an aggregator like RCP for many at a glance. I really don't think they are predictive though. Polling has been wrong before.

It's adjusted for what percentages of registered party members typically turn out to vote. The demographics are tilted against Trump. Rigged system is more than just a sound byte. Especially when dems are on the federal dole.

None of them, probably

Gawd Dayum, you are really clinging to a floating shit turd in a toilet , arent you?? cringeworthy

you gonna unskew polls next???

kek

wtf I hate hillary now

>Trump goes up
>Hillary goes up

>trump doesn't move
>Hillary goes up
What?

>trying this hard
Good attempt though Donald

right on cue.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

polls are pay for play

VOTE HILLARY SO I CAN CUT INFIDELS HEADS OFF

>what are undecided voters who later decide?
>what are third party voters who change their vote to one of the two main candidates?

You can literally see the dates of the polls dumbass. We don't know the effect the debate has had according to this aggregate.

nice try ctr

Kek IS God. Repent heretic

meme magic lads

praise kek!

it's all for you...

Ehh i dont care either way. My wife and I make $300K/yr combined, i have no debt other than my home, but enjoy 60% equity, and have all the toys i could ever want.

The butthurt here will be great to see if killarry wins, and the libtards jumping off roofs will be even better if trump wins.

Either way ill be happy

Where's the post-debate polls? They had appeared every other day, why silence now. What's going on.

I dont see why they post it to within .5%

They are lucky to get it within 3 or 4% 68% of the time

But they don't have guns.

Breitbart commissioned the poll, Gravis conducted it. And if you read it, it over sampled Dems and said Hillary performed better at the debate, but it also flipped more undecideds to Trump 34-5.

Crazy eh?

It makes sense
It was supposed to Hillary's big pivot, but she only sounded like her old self. Sure was supposed to BTFO Trump but she didn't quite. They both had good points and she looked more composed, but I dont think that hurts Trump that much because no one honestly expects him to be any different

>The poll has a margin of error of ± 3.3% at the 95% confidence level. The total may not round to 100% because of rounding
>The total may not round to 100% because of rounding

Could someone explain this to me?

Also, where did the other 61% land? Are we going to see the JEB(!) surge soon?

trump leading in aggregate polls. msm blame Cred Forums. the usual.

>that pic

user no

WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING?
Maybe because he's not a fucking criminal like Killary?

She has had like 10 people killed THIS CAMPAIGN ALONE

>Kinda related
What, like step-siblings?

Jeb took a job at Arby's

Good management training program he said

60.4 rounds to 60. 19.4 rounds to 19. 20.2 rounds to 20. Rounded to 99, actual score 100.

Oh yeah, RCP fucks around with that too. Saw one with like Trump 43.3, Clinton 43.5. Clinton +1.

Well, generally when you get a large enough sample size, trends of the population make themselves apparent. However, this is falsified when polls are taken of majority dem and minority republican(e.g., 2500 dems surveyed, only 500 reps surveyed). Ofc its gonna look like hillary is winning.

Democratic party numbers are artificially bolstered by a few million no shows thanks to Bernie Sanders

HOW CAN THIS BE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN

>thegatewaypundit

Omg seriously can somebody assure me these polls mean nothing?

Literally shaking here.

IT DOESNT STOP!!! HELP ME

Look at the dates of the polls that graph is using you tard

Ha!

>It just becomes a toxic work environment

Bingo. Most people are unbelievably shitty when it comes to politics. Just as my parents shun anyone who isn't Republican, most of the people at work shun anyone who isn't a Democrat.

God I hate software work sometimes.

>google survey

It literally doesn't mean shit.
Drumpf is losing badly!

We mock other things as well

Stop Donald stoppppppp

please, cant take the winning

no more

Lol, every single poll coming out after the debate has undecideds switching to Trump in larger numbers than Clinton.

If you're counting on courting undecideds, you're doomed. Better rile up the democratic base for higher turnouts or this could get ugly fast

youtube.com/watch?v=cMm_gFM8dg8

wtf i hate dragonballz now

It means they show trump in the lead so they dont get released, the only one that said hillary won or some shit was sponsored by an anti trump super pac

come on ctr let's see those flawless quality shitposts. don't be shy.

>literally shaking here

are ya really? pics or it didn't happen.

>even when Hillary (((wins))), she loses

Again, I don't trust that one random-ass statistic/link that keeps getting tossed around

>Third-rate, no-name website
>Polling from Breitbart (i.e. the BuzzFeed of the right)

I want to believe, but I want to have common sense at the same time. Help me out here.

FUCKKKK!!!!
IT JUST KEEPS CUMMMING!!!

I would give anything to shove my dick into your tight, hairy boypussy

Breitbart COMMINSIONED the poll from Gravis

just like CNN commisioned one from ORC

or NBC or Washington post, they all pay pollsters to poll.........

I'm not even a trump supporter but It's over dude. Just because the poll was commissioned by breitbart doesnt mean they conducted them. Gravis did. Gravis has a high accuracy rating.

Also check these polls

> every single poll coming out after the debate
Haha! Kek!
There's only been one post-debate poll. There was a meaingless survey and online polls, but the only post-debate poll showed that Clinton was considered the winner and that undecided moved to HRC or remained undecided.

Fucking hilarious, though, make more shit up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THIS FUCKING ELECTION. I CAN'T PREDICT ANY OF IT.

Kek works in mysterious ways. Shadilay

>undecided moved to HRC or remained undecided.
nope. It showed HRC performed better at te debate but undecideds moved to Trump 34-5 and Trump was up +4.

Man its really over. Meanwhile Trump lost Florida, as Hillary continues to match Trump in Michigan.
>and it was barely post-debate, i.e. it was measured a day into the debate night.

no it isnt?

Thats not true, the la times poll included post debate and it showed trump in the lead by 3--- without oversampling like ipsos does for shillary

its gravis/breitbart. breitbart being the media company owned by donald's campaign manager. bit pravdaesque.

>There's only been one post-debate poll.
yeah, and it had trump at plus 4

I am really so tired of this shit. Fucking Drumpf was incomprehensible but he still won? This isn't fair

Hillary will get him next time for sure.

WE CAN AND WILL WIN MY FELLOW ANONS, IGNORE CTR SHILLS WHO WANT TO BREAK YOUR SPIRIT! WE CAN MAKE AMERICA (and the world) GREAT AGAIN!

>WHY DOES DRUMPF KEEP WINNING?

I seriously think the comment about females not getting payed for just having a vagina and not working hard killed her.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMMUNIST COUNTRY

JESUS CHRIST CAN SHE NOT GOOGLE HOW OUR SYSTEM WORKS?

YOU CAN'T EXPECT TO HAVE A FUCKING ECONOMY LEFT AND MAKE PEOPLE PAY EQUALLY JUST BECAUSE OF RACE OR GENDER AND COMPETE IN A GLOBAL MARKET.

LETS FACE IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES AMERICAN IS NOT READY FOR A FEMALE PRESIDENT AND ESPECIALLY NOT THIS DUMB BITCH

WE TOOK A GAMBLE ON A NIGGER AND IT DID NOT HELP THE DINDUS ARE CHIMPING OUT EVEN MORE.

i believe he's talking about some unknown outfit called morning consult or something

HAHAAHAA!
Morning Consult
>Debate changed the minds of 9%, in the poll where vast majority thought Clinton won the debate.

Echelon Insights
>Survey shows Clinton expanded by 5+. Most thought she won the debates.

Make more shit up, bro.
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-early-polls-suggest-a-post-debate-bounce-for-clinton/?ex_cid=2016-forecast

Of course Trump won. You believe the media?

I know many people who say they support Hillary and will vote for her...

...but they're actually voting Trump.

Well with that much shilling info at your disposal you must be ctr m8.

Can YOU CTR retards read?he went up after the debate in michigan

you just named TWO polls most people have not even heard of..........

cringeworthy

Ok what the fuck is going on on Cred Forums? I fucking hate CTR but since the debate we're CTR style posts in support of Trump? Or anons just doing some weird ass reversed sliding using CTR tactics or we being invaded by a social media invasion company paid for by Trump now?

LA Times wasn't post-debate, retard.
It was taken between the interval of Sep. 21-Sep. 27. The debate was on the 26th at 9 pm. So only one day (assuming it was taken the whole final day) out of seven, reflects post-debate in that data. I.e., not a post-debate poll.
>Plus it's LA Times, which is far out of the mean every time
Try knowing stats next time.

11% point D bias and still only up 6
Pathetic

Cuck shills in max damage control

Can you read this is good for trump

They're the only post-debate polls. And just because Cred Forumstards never heard of something doesnt make it false. In stats its called a "general trend". The reason LA Times gets taken less seriously is because its not within the trend, moron.

why can't anyone develope a good fake snapchat template?

>God and kek

Shut up you dumb pagan. Anyone who mix anyone else with the likes of God goes to hell unless they repent. It is literally the worst thing you can possibly do with your life.

I am. I work at CTR office in San Francisco, CA. Soros Division. Chewing on organic pizza while I enjoy these gender fluid polls.

Dude you can't even read you tried to spin this as for hill for exampleYour opinion is shit, CtR

Honestly I'm pretty disappointed the Democrats even let her run. She's damaged goods and it's clearly labeled.

>the only post debate polls see

Hillary and CTR are frightened and desperate.

They are throwing everything they have at Cred Forums

But, we live for this.

It is what we do.

It is all we do.

We were born for Memetic War.

>muh bias
>muh two days
Mess with the sample-size some more, bro.
>damage control
What are you talking about, I wasn't bitching on FOX and Friends for hours.

First day here? You are on a anonymous nazi message board that promotes race war and genocide.

Both.

Meme warfare is real. Like meme magik.

In fact we consider it takes an hero to commit sudoku.

Well you are right spinning shit cuck fag. That michigan poll is good for. Litterally every state poll shows a trend in his favor

Listen retards you're not getting Michigan. Meanwhile, you just lost Florida and that was before the debate. Some stabilizing downtrend (11, to 6, to 5 in one poll) has you doing victory laps? Lol. The poll was conducted over a day of course, so have fun with a 1-day poll. Have fun doing neckbeard victory dances over a state Trump's not getting.

It's trolling CTR threads in reverse. Highly effective way of fighting back against CTR. It muddies up the water which ALWAYS favors Cred Forums. Every time you shitpost do it as CTR does but in favor of trump.

Dude I understand your doubting but this is bad.... REALLY bad. All major polls taken after the debate are showing a trend in Trumps favor. You'd have to be blind not to see that. I know it's hard to admit but she bombed at the debate.... HARD. There's just no way around it...

The orange baboon is seriously going to be our next president and its horrifying

>he thinks you can predict elections more than a month before the vote
wew

>say it with me, Prime Minister Ed
>say it with me, #bremain

K

I used to like her, but then I saw her spitting that ball of goo the size of a fist into that water glass. It was so disgusting I changed my mind. I don't care wether Trump will start ww3 and open te portal to hell simultaneously, but not being able to at least get a handkerchief does it for me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RAu72Bd84

Its just disgusting. In all seriousness, explain that one to me. She is 70 years old and nobody told her? What else doesn't she know? Who fucked up her programming?

The whole thing was genius on Trump. Allow media to show their bias, and allow Hillary to seem like the typical politician...and Trump to be...not a politician. He could have went out and TROUNCED her...but that would have been off putting. Him and his campaign managers are fucking geniuses.

>Tfw we are now ctr'ing the ctr.

The tables are TURNING.

(((us)))
Fuck off CTR.

>Huge GoP numbers in Florida and NC for early voting
>first gop candidate to do this
>polls had Trump pretty much tied in those states

November is going to be disgusting.

>All major polls taken after the debate are showing a trend in Trumps favor.
If you say it five more times, it might start being true. Literally no poll came out in Trump's favor. The Michigan poll actually boosted HRC in the RCP average, it's one 1 point down from the last one that poll conducted. All national polls show upwards trend 3-5+ and far higher expected for HRC, and real scientific polls showed America though Hillary won.

But tell me more about your Election 2016 fanfiction. Is Trump a Gary-Stu?

>only a 4.3 lead in what was a far blue state
>yyyy-ou retards won't get it

Lmao watch the next state poll have him up in flordia too

Yes. You are free to do so on your own risk. Only here.

This guy is literally the worst human being ever to run for office, it's almost cartoonish how evil and stupid and horrible he is.

Washington Post, Huffington Post, Vox, Salon and New York Times totally expose him over and over with these amazing articles, it boggles my mind that Hillary isn't leading by 20 points when this guy is one step away from becoming Hitler, and just goes to show how many old racist bigots there still are in this country. The sooner these people die off and we young progressive millennials take over, the better. It's clear that all the smart and intelligent people in the media are against Trump, and are using facts and logic to prove why we must put Hillary in power.

Trump is the first candidate that if I found out someone supported him, I would try everything to distance myself personally from that person and would view them as a lesser person. Nobody with any self respect or shred of decency should vote Trump, everyone has a moral duty to vote Hillary at this point and be on the right side of history.

How can you not see a quality shit post when you read one user?

Right, yeah, and there goes Florida.

Got some good bites with that bait son, good work.

independents are trending to be over half the fucking country you imbecile

Motherfucker im pretty sure out of the first 4 polls to come out after the debate all showed trump winning (except CNN poll of course).

It's ok CTR, i'm sure you'll get used to saying "president Trump" in no time!

>boosted her average
>litterally can't read when the last fox 5 poll was
CTR needs to fire you

Here is a WA post debate poll to trigger you some more

I'm a millennial.

And I'm voting Trump.

And so are plenty of my friends (some are even open about it).

Go back to being a nu-male and wishing girls would talk to you.

Good job. You earned those 2 cents!

Lol u mad CtR?

Dude, its like being a nigger in the German Reich there. While I enjoy leftists getting oppressed by their own, i try to have a quantum of compassion with these 'people'

pepe forgives you Christkike Christcuck faggot cucklord kike

Lmao

>durr, the numbers arent much different than when the poll started
>durr, Trump is within same margin in Deep South states, with Georgia at 4.5 and dropping.
>Durr, Trump's bout to lose Florida, again

It's not only mocked, you're encouraged to do it.

i live in Illinois, and NO ONE i know is voting for hillary. im 25, my friends are as well.

Whoa the digits. Kek spoke.

Did you know that Robert got ass cancer? It cleared up though so he should be fine.

Michigan here.

Our local news are publishing poll results on their sites showing Trump is ahead here.

Michigan will probably be a red state due to Trump talking about bringing back manufacturing jobs.

Your moms probably lying to you.

Well that's a shame.

Why do you always take snaps of twitter announcements rather than posting the RCP trend data? is it cause you know with a larger picture, you look absolutely retarded?
>+6 in Washington
Wow, I'm so triggered, she's leading in Washington at the same margin Trump's leading in Texas in the last two polls.
>Me btfo

Im getting this eerie feeling trump is already president and I'm just being tortured with a long wait, while I hopelessly grasp for a Clinton victory. SHE TOTALLY CREAMED HIM AT THE DEBATE!!!

WHY IS AMERICA SO STUPID!!!?

WHY THE FRICKING FRICK IS HE WINNING!!!??

PRESIDENT. TRUMP. Are you KIDDING ME!?

Please pinch me, this literally feels like a nightmare

so......YOUR saying the WHOLE south goes red.....

except Florida........

because of one poll.....

just stop.....

I like how nate had trump winning for like two seconds, and then the debate happened, and then...(pic related)

>Lmao

By fighting his ascension to the throne you're only making your own life harder.

Why do you faggot ass shills use that stupid tumblr attempt at irony w-with t-the stupid a-ass stuttering? Wow so cute and witty.

look at my most recent digits also....

What's with the ridiculous amount of people with "some college"? Fuck, how many of you are giving up? My sample might be biased, but among the friends I made in the early days of college literally none have quit. I don't get it.

Welcome to Cred Forums.

You'll be masturbating to ISIS beheading videos soon.

A (you) to encourage more slapstick

It's a good thing most of Cred Forums isn't old enough to vote lol

dayum , thats harsh

She's in deep shit with Florida

totally underrated

WPW. I;'VE HAD 30 BEERS AND i NO WHERE WE ARE.HOLY SHIT. GET IT TOGETHER.

>Two polls
>The ones that happen to show a downward trend
>Ignoring bar graph

Thank Puerto Rico for HRC's recovery, eh?

help

What a fucking cunt

Maknin Chicken fahita tacos thoug

>breaking news: 2 day old poll

hmm

>
>What'd they say their reasons were?
>A polished robotic debate performance
>A enthusiastic and believable, yet sloppy debate performance

Choose the one that you'd identify with better.

Can someone spoonfeed me a compilation of links that present why Hillary is shite and why Trump is good? I need to help a relative.

>Then again this is Bernie land and most are still butt hurt. A lot of us are "staying home on the 8th". Can't openly say we vote trump
You guys got a raw deal. I know how you feel as I supported Ron Paul.
In stead of letting the chips fall where they may like we should, we have fraud and corruption on both sides of the aisle. It's one party disguised as two. It took both parties to saddle us with 20+ trillion in debt and unending wars.
Look at Trump as WMD aimed at the establishment. He is really just a sign of how upset people are.

Except that doesn't reflect THIS year. Dem turnout wasn't great, even for Bernie. And many Dems hate Hillary. Whereas Repub turnout was stunning this year. Reuters just aren't honest.

Oh yes, and even Bernie's numbers will go down because a lot of Bernie voters aren't voting at all. AND Indies are now almost half the country, and studies show they lean conservative more than liberal.

I hope you're cutting-and-pasting, because that's a shit ton of typing you're doing for nothing.

Let me preface this by saying I'm a Trump supporter. I know reading that sentence along with my flag makes you want to ignore me but I mean it, and I still am pro Trump.

Anyway, Trump in the debates wasn't amazing. He didn't shit all over her like he did with guys like Jeb, but I don't think that's what he wanted anyway.

Hillary lied throughout the debate, but normies aren't going to pick up on that. Trump rambled but it's whatever. What's important is that they hear about how Trump is Hitler and sexist and racist and all that, and he just came off as a guy who is fed up with what's going on and wants to make America better. He talked like a normal human being.

The liberals set the bar for Trump so fucking low that even if he didn't 'win' the debate, he normalized himself and made himself human in the eyes of people on the fence.

That's the true win of the debates by Trump.

Hillary put herself in a disadvantaged position.
She already used up her racism and sexism card.
And the debates were already criticized for focusing too much on trump while conveniently leaving out hillary's past.
Trump still has a lot of ammo left for the next debates, while Hillary blew her would-be aces in the first night already.
Can you imagine how stupid she will sound if she dares to even mnetion racism and sexism again?

Hilary isn't going to win you fucking faggot; get over yourself.

More retarded shill bait

shit shill radar detected

Dude's a murdering cuck.

I was clearly making a joke by pretending to be retarded playing off of his
>Let me preface this by saying I'm a Trump supporter. I know reading that sentence along with my flag

>aussie in charge of detecting intentional shitposting

I guess Canada really is starting to show you up

kys on cam kike, oh and take pics of fingers.

I'm literally crying right now... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?

Shoot yourself, plz

Questions 6, 7 and 8 are the most important ones.

Take your feelings and shove em up your ass, (((newfag))). Suicide is hilarious.

>These polls are racist

why are gou guys so delusional? He's been at max like 1 point above for maybe 2 days only.

i agree with this.

He just sounded like a guy who was fed up. And who in the hell isn't in this country? He sounded honest. He did ramble and clearly didn't practice but you know what, i appreciate the fact that he was honest, spoke from the heart, and didn't have canned answers.

And apparently the undecideds picked up on that too.

Prayers to Lord Kek never go unanswered, like trump winning the debate and presidency

I'm Bernin for Bernie he will MAGA

I'm crying

>Trump "loses" the debate
>his poll numbers go up

Like fucking pottery

THANK YOU BASED SCOTT ADAMS

WTH IT DOESNT END!!!!

WHY ON EARTH IS HE GOING UP!?!?

HE DID HORRIBLE!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP, SHEEPLE!!!!!!!

JEB! is the one behind the curtain, pulling all the strings.

I know that and I don't want her to?

I'm saying everyone who can be reasoned with is already on the Trump train. He needed to sound human and he did so.

l2read fag

How many debates will happen?
How many days until the election?

As someone from Michigan I can tell you there are probably close to 30 people who I know that have not voted in the past two election cycles that are registered to vote and all plan on voting for Trump.

I am telling you with 100% confidence that Donald Trump is going to win Michigan, turn it red and it will play a major role in his victory this November 8th.

Sorry but Trump has gained in almost every post-debate poll.

Hard to believe but facts are facts.

Look.

Kek I've seen this one before

>your opinion
Dude, I don't care what you think or your shitty low income neighborhood. I lived in a high income city, San Francisco, and I thought Bernie was going to blow out Clinton, and guess what, it didn't happen. Apathetic voters are going to HRC, only mental midgets are going to Trump

the top articles on google are telling me polls cant be trusted and that we should fact check donalds role in the Iraq war.

trump is still behind by 4 points.

hillary can literally do anything and still be elected

The Jews have declared this image racist please comply.

Dude, how much of a new fag are you? Welcome to Cred Forums, and don't forget you're here forever.

fags

>first thing I see
>"A point shift toward Trump in a month"
It's not been a month since the debate, retard. Take up your idiocy with RCP and 538.
That didnt happen though
Hillary is back in the lead to winning the election, Trump briefly was winning and now Hillary has returned to 60%. So how exactly did Trump get blessed by kek?

You're being delusional. This is how we lost Brexit. The polls are bad but that should motivate you more to go out and vote Hillary.

I can't believe Cred Forums is biting this bait

Unless they're biting it ironically.... I don't know what to believe anymore

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/
Wew a biased poll puts Trump ahead, who would of thought?

i don't know why, but god damn i want one of those.

>This guy is literally the worst human being ever to run for office, it's almost cartoonish how evil and stupid and horrible he is.
Please explain how he is evil? Did he let 4 people in Bengazi die? Did he get millions from Shria law supporting countries? Did he take donations that were supposed to be used to rebuild Hati and use them for personal expenditures? Far as I and many others can tell, he said some things that SJW's didn't like.

>Washington Post, Huffington Post, Vox, Salon and New York Times totally expose him over and over with these amazing articles.....

All of these news media outlets you just listed are very far leaning left. They actually call the Clinton campaign and ask what articles they should run. The Clintons "own" these media outlets so if you watch or read them you are doing yourself a disservice in not critically thinking and doing your due diligence as an american citizen to search out the truth. Again as several posters have said, we are millennials and we are tired of the establishment treating us like children and cramming their progressive agenda down our throats. we don't want it. You are not the smart media, you are the media that tells the same lies and 1/2 truths that we have heard for the last 30 years.

>Trump is the first candidate that if I found out someone supported him, I would try everything to distance myself personally from that person and would view them as a lesser person....

I find this very small minded of you. I hope that you realize in this comment you show your true colors of being divisive, instead of trying to come together as one america. I think that most of her supporters feel the same as you, where as Trump supporters are very open and want to talk, debate, use facts and critical thinking. I find Hillary supporters want to use hate, name calling and emotion to get their message across.

I know this comment is going to fall on deaf ears, but i can hope this shows trump supporters aren't evil.

don't worry apu, you can get a real job now.

That they admit to. Opwnly supporting Trump brings repercussions & ostracism from the intolerant braindead libtards

Is the LA Times a biased poll?

wow hell never get a leg up now

Why don't you write him in. I truly believe the dem nomination was stolen from him. If all bernouts were to write him in...

She is incredibly extremely unlikeable.

Where do you think you are? An hero.

(you)

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Hillary and everyone else lowered the bar so much they didn't expect Trump to take the opening they gave him.

They are shocked now?

Trump speaks to the common man compared to Hillary who panders for votes from Women and Minorities rather than the entirety of the country itself.

Hell Trump even showing up in those storm torn regions bolstered his credibility.

Capybaras. They are literally giant rodents. Have no personality or brain capacity as dog cat or pig

user, we would not mind seeing you dead.
>killing you sure is inconvenient though
could you just?

please stay here with us.
>you are already becoming more like us.
if you lurk, you will change. one of us. soon. enough.
WE are always right

Fuck off already CTR

>I'm literally crying right now
Are they tears of joy?

Maybe because he actually adresses the issues that the people are most concerned about and doesnt change his position or abandon them in an effort to pander for votes like career politicians do.

praise kek!

nice b8 m8

>Gary
>mfw I realized Gary Johnson did us a favor by making it easy for libertarians to vote Republican one more time.

if they steal it and we must fight

you may be one of the lucky ones
the ones the valkarys choose to fly home to valhala.

gott mit uns.
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

Dubs of confusion

This is solid Cruzmissile positing. We actually don't do it nearly enough.

I'm not voting based on policies or anything rational like that. I'm voting for the memes.

Honestly I disagree with nearly everything Trump talks about, but good lord just imagine the shitstorm.

The election is a popularity contest, and Trump is definitely cooler than Hillary.

wtf I hate hillary now

This election was over the moment Trump announced he was running for president. His mastery of multidimensional chess cannot be stumped.

ctr, tumblr, wherever you're from doesn't matter. go back.

The reverse cruz missile reverse? How is this possible?

The CNN and Morning Consult polls oversampled Dems by FIFTEEN POINTS, and she was still only ahead by the margin of error.

No shilling, she's fucked.

>People are actually falling for that shitty suicide bait

What the fuck.

FUCK IM SICK OF IT HE WONT FUCKING GO AWAY!!!!
NOTHING THAT DRUMPF DOES WILL MAKE HIM LOSE IM FUCKING SCREAMING RIGHT NOW
WHY ARE AMERICANS SO STUPID? THEY ARE GOING TO ELECT A RACIST SEXIST PIG!!

RCP has shit on there that's old as a washed up coon. It's maintained in a way to keep you retards from reeeing into a self assembled noose.

I know I'm late to the thread, but Trump is winning because of this:
he came off as more human than Hillary. Hillary stood there, did the typical politician bullshit of smile, state your policies, then insult your opponent, repeat. Whereas Trump would defend himself, interrupt Hillary's bullshit, and talk about making America great again.

It's just shitposting in general user

>Mister Trump, in 1986 you called a woman fat.

NICE DEBATE BRO

While it's partly this; trump is winning because he showed in the debate he can act as a rational human being and didn't say anything too outlandish

People realized he's not a raving racist that can't go 5 minutes without saying some bad shit

> THEY ARE GOING TO ELECT A RACIST SEXIST PIG!!

Your tears make me want to vote for him more

Maybe because she a degenerate and Anti American.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

So any story behind the webm?

Lain 2016!

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!

>Where do you think you are?