DID TRUDEU EVER DELIVER ON HIS WEED PROMISE?

what has he done apart from crash the canadian gold reserves and turn canada into a meme?

has he done ANYTHING of merit? when is the next elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
liveinternet.ru/users/ich_bin_ebnutbii/post51630466/play
youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legislation-knowns-unknowns-1.3660258
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/inside-trudeaus-budget-read-thehighlights/article29336681/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-trudeau-energy/
globalnews.ca/news/2796430/watch-live-feds-to-make-announcement-regarding-marijuana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he even weed lmao?

>has he done ANYTHING of merit?

No.

I always laugh when I see this graphic

no weed, but you can fuck animals now.

>the Mountie in the background isn't Indian

It's even funnier when you consider that the gold and silver bull market kicked off right when we dumped them (In January 2016).

In reality the move was just an admission that Canada has totally accepted its role as a vassal state. As if electing the current clown didn't make that clear enough.

He's done.

Trudeu would be fine if he did what he said he would do and left well enough alone. Instead he got baited into putting pure evil into positions of power.

The trust is gone. Its gone take us at least a decade to get him out and clean out the cabinet.

TFW you just wanted to be able to smoke weed on the weekends without having to deal with dirt bags, but you end up screwing over your country.

No, but Canada did legalize bestiality.
>DUDE YIFF XD

>what has he done apart from crash the canadian gold reserves and turn canada into a meme?
Toe the line of the American military-industrial complex. Transfer $15 BILLION in arms to the Saudis. Pledge his support to Israel. Get plenty of propaganda items in the news about him being pro-gay and a 'feminist' to make it harder for people to criticize the fact he's arming the fucking Saudis.
When the real estate bubble bursts sometime next year he'll have crashed the economy with no survivors.
Fuck this guy.

Hope you're proud of yourself faggot

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

there is a way to make canada great again

>and that kids is why you don't do drugs

Supposedly in the spring they will start putting weed through legislature

Did you seriously vote for this dumb faggot? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope you're proud of yourself. You've even dumber than an Obama voter. Trudeau has always been a retarded globalist puppet.

>tfw Canada legalized Medical heroin Before weed
My country is a fucking joke

I think it's actually the other way around. You can't fuck animals, but you can allow animals to fuck you.

>Medical heroin
Jesus Christ, Canada.

In my defense ndp won in my area so my vote was null. Thank god my town was smarter than me.

That's pretty islamophobic.

Also we can buy weed in storefront dispensaries here in Toronto so it's de facto legal

Literally safer than fentanyl by a long shot and fentanyl is already a legal prescription opiate in the US and Canada.

>Soros comes to Trudeau to offer financial advice and appears in a tweet
>Gold reserves sold at historic low
>Soros invests heavily in Gold
>Gold prices jump

Wow, really engages the grey matter...

>DUDE THANKS FOR UR VOTES LMAO

What does this faggot do all day?

He is winning the whole day long.

+ and some more winning

Canadafag here. The short answer is no and the long answer is hes a shameless cuck.

But he is so progressive!

Only under his reign such cases became possible! It's 2016!

>free movement between Australia/Canada/UK
Yeah, nah. Get fucked.

We don't want your immigrant problems spilling over into our country. If you remove kebab, then we can talk. Otherwise, get fucked.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4464) and at-Tirmidhi (1455)

Be honest, you wish he was the leader of your country

That cuck is an idol of progressive faggotry.

Damn Finland, your trans laws are pretty based.

Daily reminder the queen should be put in charge of Canada.

fuck trudeau

Don't the massive doses of opposite sex hormones cause sterilization anyway?

wtf I love Finland now

Then why is it so popular amongst muslims?
liveinternet.ru/users/ich_bin_ebnutbii/post51630466/play
Along with rape of little boys.

>as a vassal state

Vassal to who?

she is though.. in title at least

the queen

Kill yourself

>not voting for based harper

what the fuck are you even doing on this board?

This fruitbowl has done nothing but go on photo-ops around the world since he was sworn in. G7, G20, Canada/Us/Mexico meeting, UN Summit, Bilderberg, i mean you fucking name it.

I doubt he has any plans to deliver on any of his campaign platforms, not even DUDE WEED. At this time he's just hoping that the housing bubble doesnt burst, or if it does that the economy has a "soft landing". He has no plans to fix that either, as indicated by the various statements from the finance minister.

NDP is more cucked than Trudeau, they accused Trudeau of being a misogynist for Christ's sake. Fuck those guys.

From what I remember a lot of people here were against him. He isn't as memeable as Trump or Weedman

>Trying to offload cultural enrichment

>TFW you just wanted to be able to smoke weed on the weekends

And they say weed isn't harmful.
You people do society more harm than any other drug user just to get high.

At least the crack addicts don't vote

Is there any state on Canada that is not corrupted by the liberal plague?

Maybe Alberta, almost-leaf

Damn right, if they restrict free movement to anglos all will be fine. But they won't do that as it's discriminatory and there are too many niggers in the UK at the moment

but the NDP plague is even worse

>Is there any state on Canada that is not corrupted by the liberal plague?

You go have get far away from any major city.

He undid a lot of what Harper did. He's my boy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
Is Canada a dead cause now?

People think Trudeau is bad, NDP is Trudeau but tenfold.

>harper
>based

Harper is a fuckign retard. His entire fucking contribution to the country was tanking the economy with petrol, writing a book about hockey and having cats around.

>Haha Hillary vs Drumpf guys amirite?!
>Haha stupid ignorant American voters guys amirite?!

This country elected its leader based on DUDE WEED and OMG SO SEXY. I'm not exaggerating. Those were the only two reasons.

Thanks for being another braindead idiot who gleefully voted for the destruction of your country.

HOYL SHIET JUSTIN HOW DARE U STORE UR QUARAN SO CLOSE TO THE TRASH

Really need to leave big cities but not too far into fucking nowhere where everyone is a crazy mormon witness fuck.

how much in deficit has trudeau put canada in during his first year?

wasn't his promise that he was going to run a minor deficit (10-20 billion per year)?

>no increase in public work projects

No. They lost the lection while they where around 10% over trudeau at the start of the campaign because trudeau went full fuckign left and stole their core. Mulclair is much more rightwing compared to his party, and his absolutelely based. He got booted off the corrup Qc Liberal party by not folding when the PM wanted him ( as environment minister) to give a ski development in a national park to friends of the libs.

Its going to be legalized in April of 2017.

cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legislation-knowns-unknowns-1.3660258

Did you seriously expect anything else?

"a $29.4-billion deficit in the 2016-17 fiscal year – triple what they promised during the election, although a $6-billion contingency fund is built into that figure. There are no plans to balance the books as promised by 2019, when the deficit is projected at $17.7-billion. National debt sits at $648.7-billion in this budget, rising to $718.2-billion by 2019-20."

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/inside-trudeaus-budget-read-thehighlights/article29336681/

Most likely, this year there will be a deficit of $35-40 billion.

I don't remember the numbers, but trudeau ran a campaign of "The budget will balance itself" meaning he would run a 3 year deficit and then that would boost the economy and clean the debt before the next election.

Then the liberal budget came out after he won. The debt is 3x as bad as his plan, and there's no recovery period so the debt stays.

outdated bro..now its 0 tons....

fugg. it was when i heard him talking on the radio about giving away money to stimulate the economy that i figured he had won.

>free money
>weed
>good looking with a famous name

i hate this countries supposed priorities.

>has he done ANYTHING of merit? when is the next elections?

No. Canada has never been a heavy hitter in the world thus has no major responsibility to take care of. In return they can elect a childish clown like Trudeau who's the icon of the naivety and shortsightedness of progressive millenials out there without any major repercussions...well outside of influx of foreigners which will attract mudslime bombers.

Take a look at his UN speech he delivered just last week. It was an utter joke, it came off like some essay written by a kid studying Liberal Arts in college. Completely unaware of how the world works.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-trudeau-energy/

every hedge fund manager and their mother was short gold. it was due for a squeezing.

no I don't

>you will never be Justin Trudeau getting that hot liberal college student tail
>you'll never lead your 7/10 mousey brown haired quiet obedient secretary on
>doing little things like getting a little too touchy with her or running into her outside of work
>you'll never make her completely obsessed with you to the point where she spends every waking moment either with you or thinking about you, and every sleeping moment hugging a dakimakura of you
>she'll never plunge a knife into you after you reject her romantic advances
>you'll never go down in history as the only world leader to refuse sex with a cute grill and got killed because of it
>she'll never be sentenced to only two months of house arrest because of your criminal justice reform

They're supposed to advance some legislation on weed in the spring but he'll find some way to reneg on it

>has he done ANYTHING of merit?

The only noteworthy act has been reducing the middle class tax from 22% to 20.5%. It's supposed to help us save money, but it's kind of been nullified with a weak dollar for the past year.

No weed, but plenty of faggotry.

I smoke lots of weed, but i'll never vote for a weed candidate.

They never deliver the dope, but they do deliver the liberal globalist agenda.

epitome of cuckoldry

So it was written for women. Good to know.

I mean, really, what does Canada have to worry about? Trudeau is a clown but they're allowed to elect a child while they have us as their big brother.

Holy shit. Did Rabbithos actually post new shit? Don't remember them taking on Dilbert.

>tfw didn't vote for anyone because they all blow

I'd sooner let a kiwi fuck my wife than allow a fucking leaf into my country.

without any gold reserves we can't go to war, if any country were to wage war on canada right now our only option would be unconditional surrender.

At the moment of the war declaration the canadian dollar would plummet and we'd have nothing to buy ammo or rations with. really makes you think

>Just claim you're a transwoman.
>Fuck your dog
>If cops castle you claim in court that you were actually reverse fucked and the dog used your girlcock.
>Dudeweed throws you a parade and awards you leaf medal of courage.

Lol fucking Canada can't even sit at the big kids table

globalnews.ca/news/2796430/watch-live-feds-to-make-announcement-regarding-marijuana/

>The federal government has announced the first step toward an eventual legalization of marijuana in Canada, with a law expected to be tabled in the spring of 2017.

A little bit.

>he actually voted for a part time drama teacher for PM to smoke weed legally

I told all my retarded friend and ill tell you too, you dumb fucking faggot, are you 18? all politicians do is lie and this one was a beauty.

If throwing our financial stability, sovereignty, and racial composition FOR FUCKING WEED THAT YOU CAN ALREADY EASILY SMOKE ALL DAY LONG AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE, YOU SHOULD BE GASSED

No because how will he and his party get youth votes next time?

can't easily buy it though. I haven't had s contact in like a year. I want to be able to walk into a store and buy me some dank kush