Save this video Cred Forums. It will come in handy

Save this video Cred Forums. It will come in handy.

It's already been re-uploaded once in the 24 hours it's been out because they took the original down. It might be on to something.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSGuugyE6tc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
youtu.be/NiayoqypQwg
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs&list=WL&index=64
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/1/donald-trump-touts-lifestyle-without-alcohol-drugs/
prntly.com/2016/09/26/breaking-clinton-concedes-ohio-pulls-out-to-focus-on-wisconsin-on-day-of-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=4lopLBiPrxM
youtube.com/watch?v=5DZbc8nwmwg
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
twitter.com/themouthmatusow/status/781135968141053952
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting
Were there times she scratched that didn't have consequences?
Like, did she scratch 8 times and get 7 results, or scratched 80 times and there were 7 'results'?

Wtf. They took the original down?

Send it to Trump! He and his team need to see this!

Then he'll be looking for Hellary's tells and able to shut down any spin against him that's tried.

She was making fun of his drug use.

Trump did alright during the debate, he didn't blow her out of the water like we all wanted, but he did alright.

This shit is seriously tinfoil tier retardation

I don't want to believe anymore.

>It's already been re-uploaded once in the 24 hours it's been out because they took the original down. It might be on to something.

bump

lol don't ask that question bro, it fucks with the narrative.

No, every time she scratched there was a response

im sure the retards here would make up some bullshit reason why

like, you could watch the video for yourself and become an internet sleuth

HIS drug use? she was like a walking add for focalin.

How desperate are Trumpfags?

She could win so many votes by being sexier.
But I guess losing fat and being in shape is too much work for a potential president.

Good to know
Thanks

I don't have time to rewatch the debate tonight

she didnt really get results immediately afaik, but she was very obvious on those scratches, so I believe it was more of a message to her earpiece or whatever

No they didn't. But by lying like, OP makes his shitty video seem more credible.

>if it was actually stupid shills would be encouraging talking about it

Please. He sniffed through the entire debate. Her nose scratching was pointing fun at the fact that he's a fuckin coke head.

interdasting

OI I've made the same offer to someone else, and I'll make it to you now. I'll give you $120 AUD via paypal if u post ur CTR login details. I'm happy to negotiate for more. Dude what you do must be soul crushing, so if its money that you want, let me pay you. It will FEEL GOOD to finally out yourself as well man. Think about it, I'll stay in the thread in case you regain your conscious.

Hey, you know what's a better idea than indulging all these far right pantshitter conspiracies about why the "sick" woman mopped the floor with the orange buffoon?

You all could just, like, I don't know...

ADMIT THAT #SHEWON.

ADMIT IT.

ADMIT IT.

ADMIT IT.

JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT.

Why else would she be scratching all these times? Does she have a skin condition also?

Which she won? The one on the podium or the one sat behind the desk?

A body language tick that she does when she's getting btfo

The original was copyright claimed by a mysterious organization named "[Merlin] SC Distribution"

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

Top kek

It's rather professional to scratch your face while your opponent is talking during a presidential debate.

Are you implying this might actually be true? Are we onto something?

NO SLIDING THIS THREAD

I'm 100% sure it's true.

We need to spread the word about the takedown

hey my offer here: extends to your id as well. think about it, its a real offer. If I can set an example maybe other Cred Forumsacks will do the same. I'll stay in the thread for a while just incase

But she lost every poll, and her numbers dropped nationally. Even with the rigging, she still lost.

Hopefully we can get a more objective moderator next time. There must be a way to ensure it. Is there any feasible way to have an AI do it? Like, it just asks the questions, and buzzes when they run out of time to speak. No extra input, and they just run off the questions from that poll; i.e., questions that the constituents actually picked, and want to hear from the candidates about. Who fucking cares about Trump's tax returns, it doesn't fucking matter, there are way more important topics to cover.

quite the coincidence OP
heh heh...heh...

She kicked ass!!!!

As much as I'd like to, this will never take off.

Merlin is a known copyright trolling company. They go around flagginig and claiming everything, regardless if they own it or not.

The fuck are you talking about? What would I be logging into?

Standing upright
Being passably coherent
not shitting herself
It was indeed a banner day for her

your response is a really poor effort at 'playing dumb' but again the offer is there. I'm offering others as well. If you think it should be more let me know. I tried to work out how much money the average CTR employee/contractor could make between now and november, then i lowered it a little. Think about it, its a lump sum and saves you from doing any work for it.

First they censor the video and now the Hillbots are going mad to slide this thread...hmmm

Every poll? She only lost the ones the pantshitters spammed.

Every single scientific poll has Hillary up big. It was a bigger blowout than when Obama stumbled with Romney the first time in 2012. This debate was a campaign hobbling blow for King Babydick.

I know you won't be bothered to look it up yourself, so here you go, micro-penis:

NBC/SurveyMonkey
Clinton 52%
Drumpf 21%

Detroit Mitchell
Clinton 51%
Drumpf 25%

YouGov/Huffpo
Clinton 57%
Drumpf 30%

PPP
Clinton 51%

CNN
Clinton 62%
Drumpf 27%

In every poll that means anything, #SHEWON and there is absolutely nothing any of you can do about it except mercy fuck your little white stumps with your fat, clammy hands.

#SHEWON #SHEWON #SHEWON #SHEWON

ADMIT IT.

You will never get login details to the SHP-network, face it bud, we're still fucking you for the next 5 years in the ass, until the final stage is arriving

>Drumpf

This is the worst meme

Again, what would I log into?

I ultimately find this interesting. I will especially if this happens at the next debate. However I'm not certain its a signal too the moderator.

If she had a computer or iPad behind the podium it could just have easily been a signal/communitication to her staff who might have been communicating with her electronically.

I notice she scratches her cheek and also her chin in another clip.

These signals might mean different things.

Yes/no or move forward/back.

It is odd and they do seem to feel intentional.

Every one of those has an admitted HIllary bias.

Wow, she really did rig the debate.

I'm not surprised though. She live by her nickname, Crooked Hillary.

youtu.be/NiayoqypQwg

>Tells about SHP, gets probably fired the next day

Talks shit, but is really in the US squad for reddit

I fucking love my job

YOU, or ANYONE who works for CTR, im offering $120 AUD to a paypal of YOUR CHOICE in return for a posted CTR login OR email username and password with recieved CTR emails. I'm happy to negotiate higher if you like. The offer is real. I really really just want one of you guys to stop the soul crushing shit you must be dealing with daily.

>tries to make a point
>posts CNN,NBC and YouGov polling data
mfw

Huffpo and scientific in the same post.
Pokemon go and fuck off

>Poker pros are even saying she was using hand signals.
can i get a link?

WHATTTT

thats so fucking obvious lmao

She didn't lose a single scientific poll. Online polls don't count dipshit. And in the very few national polls that include post-debate she has gone up. Dumb fucking cuck

>Hillary does not pass out or shit on tv

DRUMPFF BTFO ELECTION IS OVER

Bump

Fuck me, (((they))) really did shut it down. I tagged the one posted this morning to watch later, since I was at work.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs&list=WL&index=64

GET TRUMP TO RETWEET THIS VIDEO

When I watched the debate I was pissed shillary always used these retarded comebacks or 'zingers' as they're called in the vid. Do the right thing, burgers.

>NBC
yeah, that's not biased
>Detroit
why are you citing a poll limited to a specific city? and why Detroit? why not cite more national polls?
>Huffington Post
does anyone genuinely believe HuffPo is a legitimate news sources anymore? they're essentially a left-wing tabloid
>PPP
why not cite the fact that it was 51/40? because you didn't want to say Trump got as high as 40% that's pretty childish
>CNN
lol

also, stop cap-spamming, it makes you look like a retard; and hashtags don't mean anything here...

YOU, or ANYONE who works for CTR, im offering $120 AUD to a paypal of YOUR CHOICE in return for a posted CTR login OR email username and password with recieved CTR emails. I'm happy to negotiate higher if you like. The offer is real. I really really just want one of you guys to stop the soul crushing shit you must be dealing with daily.

I dont mean to be spamming this, im not trolling (well I guess it cant be confirmed until I show evidence of payment) but I'm making an honest offer. Let me know dude

>She only lost the ones the pantshitters spammed.

Wait, isn't Hillary the pants shitter? Hence the nappy?

Merlin puts up copyright flags on every video. I was really hoping it was some organization no one has never heard about....

This vid has been taken down before due to copyright claims. It's incredible how far the tentacle of the Clinton machine reach.

How do I know you're legit?

It's too obvious that she touches her nose the same 4 times. This is ridiculous

[Merlin] is just a rights management network.

The real mystery is who the fuck "SC Distribution" is

WAH WAH BIASED MEDIA! WAHHH!

WAH WAH HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO COLLAPSE! WAH!

WAH WAH DRUMPF SNIFFED HIS WHOLE WAY THROUGH IT AND SHE DIDN'T COUGH EVEN ONCE! WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHHHH!

Oh, Jesus. You almost had me breaking out the tissues for a second, babydick. My heartstrings were going just thinking about the bad old liberal media out to get every bitter white asshole with shit in his pants.

Then I remembered how our BIASED fucking media has literally carried a far right, dangerously unqualified, demagogic maniac to the steps of the White House. I remembered how they brushed off his calls to shit all over blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims like it was no big deal. Yes, I even fucking remembered that they never focused on his 10,000 scandals for more than a single second, allowing him to run circles around 16 other slightly-less-racist Republican pukes.

The next time I hear some pantshitter say "liberal media," I am literally going to push them down and kick them in the throat. If the liberal media conspiracy was half as real as the babydicks say, Drumpf would have been laughed off the stage after the first GOP debate, and brought up on hate speech charges.

Fuck you.

k bud

(you)

In fact, that's probably it.

Maybe they're affiliated with [Merlin] so that you think it's just another bullshit copyright claim?

Who the fuck is SC Distribution? That ain't anywhere on google

Trump went up about .5 ℅ she went down about .2℅

This is the part when all the shills posting here post debate start getting red pilled and face reality :^]

you stay cucked and I'll stay MAGA faggot

Umm I'm not sure. My intentions? Look, let me at least try to explain why. Firstly its not alot of money, for me anyway. Secondly Its not that im for or against hillary or trump, but trolls aren't this bad, at times I just cant come here anymore and I miss the discussions without the bullshit.

Thirdly If I could just free one of the CTR guys from the soul crushing bullshit they deal with doesn't that feel good? I've had some shitty jobs (and im really lucky to be doing what i do now) and I know how it feels. Try being a telemarketer for 18 months. I dont touch phones anymore.

Do you have any way I can prove im real? I dont know, I just want to do it. I think its a good idea and I want to set an example to the rest of Cred Forums so that others do the same.

Hope that helps..

kys faggot

this must be a troll post

the media has been against Trump from day 1. after every debate, he was deemed to have lost. newspapers literally put him in evil clown make-up to scare voters into voting for Crooked Hillary.

it's been a joke, and still Trump wins. those poll results, while obviously biased, simply feed the narrative that the Don is the anti-establishment candidate against all the odds... i expect his poll numbers to increase even more so now

Even assuming that I'm a CTR shill, why the fuck would I do this for $120 AUD??? I'm assuming being a CTR shill pays at least moderately well, and has a pretty good chance of giving me amazing connections once Hillary wins. You think I'd be willing to throw that away for 12 Domino's Pizzas, you fucking shitlord?

wtf? it had over 60 000 views in a day

Trump was actually also signalling to the moderator with his sniffles

>wanting her to lose substantial weight at 70 years old

doesn't work like that. Same goes for Donald. You get to an age where you want to not have people wither away

>Were there times she scratched that didn't have consequences?

I've gone through a random half hour so far (triggered Trump at 2x speed is great) and I've not seen anything new.

Would have to watch the entire thing more closely to be sure, but it looks solid so far.

see also, I can negotiate. Whats it worth? Also I dont think connections will really play a role as most CTR guys are probably contracted via companies that shill for product placement and positive reviews etc. (Honestly I dont really know, im only guessing, but having worked in marketing I can at least correctly assume CTR are the bottom of the barrel employees)

Thank you for at least not attacking my authenticity. I'm not sure how to prove its a real offer other than coming across as genuine..

dont worry too much, the msm make themselves look like cunts the more obviously they pull this shit. Nigel Farage had this non stop for a decade or more and it intensified the last few years, but more and more people could see it becuase the msn couldnt even try to be subtle any more. it pissed off so many people

jesus christ, I'm getting to the point of being sick about this debacle election, because of all of the obvious shilling.

you need to try smarter, not harder.

anyone notice her seizure @5:47

Why is the first thing you think of buying with 120 dollars is 12 pizzas you fat fucking libtard

Who said that she hasn't been writing at all on those notebooks they got, but her page was full of writing.

Watch how at 1:36 she's writing down something.

Trumpturds are really deluded. They see conspiracies everywhere.

BUMP

FUCK CTR SHILLS

YOU ARE SELLING YOUR SOULS

Do trumptards know how silly they sound to anyone with an IQ over 80? Seriously, when will they realize the joke is on them

flagged by "al jazeera" 5 minutes after I upload it to facebag.
which makes absolutely no sense.

"liberal media."

come and step on my throat.

These kinds of shills are making me laugh so hard. Don't stop

Richfag here, I'll give you 10 grand for it.

It isn't rocket science, babydick. I know hundreds of pantshitters fume over my posts in every single thread because I only deliver the facts.

You might even say I'm CORRECTING THE FUCKING RECORD. OMFG, right? I know, I know. :)

But really, truly? I'm just here to kick racists' little raisin balls black and blue while Hillary holds Drumpf's pig head under water. I'm planning to keep on doing it, too, long after Drumpf is just a grotesque memory and the pantshitters are busy crying over Madam President's judicial appointments.

I get it, babydick. I do. It's been an AWFUL week for you.

Here, come a little closer. I'll whisper something tender in your ear, unlike the trailer trash momma who was too busy snoring through her soap operas to do it...

#SHEWON

I'll ad to that. We need to set an example. But dont fuck someone over, if we offer and dont actually pay they (CTR contractors) will never trust us again. All it takes is just one proof of payment and we can help get alot of them off here

No
Also
>if I say she won enough, maybe people will actually beleive it

Couldn't these be memorization techniques she learned?

Associating a physical body pattern with a
mental thought can cement the thought in your
brain for when you need it in the future

Yes they could be hand signals. Yes they could be
memorization techniques.

>Hillary has great responses to Trump
>SHE MUST BE CHEATING!

Cred Forums has gone to shit in the last few years. Too many children here now.

She looks high of her power. I hope this was a testrun for Trump, there isn't much more that she could rig. Trump really has to analyze her and prepare to kill her, he was too mild to hurt her. What a witch

You know youre right. I agree the media os the only reason Trump made it this far.

But dude, you forgot your proxy "leafbro."

Does anyone else remember a couple months ago there was some user role playing they were from the future claiming the election would be decided because of a hand to face gesture? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...

your writing style makes me think you might actually be earnest and not trolling

you'll be demoralized within a month. I seriously doubt you'll be able to put up with reading the things written here. it won't be fun forever

How does it feel getting attention from loads of girls, but none of them want to fuck you because they think you're too much of a pussy to have a dick?

always been shit buddy. sorry to break it to you.

its been shit since inception. it is nothing but containment for autists and whats unfortunate about this cesspool is that there are some intelligent people here. arguing with autists... so maybe they arent so intelligent.

No they didn't. Farages party got 1 seat. 1. No one saw through it because what is there to see? He was a fucking racist and thats not acceptable these days thats all there is to it. Stop being a fucking crybaby and accept this.

>WAH ITS NOT MY FAULT BBC IS OUT TO GET ME!

Saved and bump, they're trying to slide

damn Hillary set Donald up for a sniper fire reference at the end when she was talking about going to 112 countries. Drumpf missed a good deal there

what was the racist thing he said or did that upset you so much?

It was alright before these fucking braindead right wingers came. When it was mostly libertarians with a once a week nat soc thread it was great. Lots of debates, lots of new ideas that people discussed and took on board. Now its just a hugbox akin to a liberal safe space where any idea that isn't Cred Forums approved is a shill or a troll.

Cred Forums honestly believes its ideas are the only one and everyone is wrong. Exactly the same as liberals. Its shit. Bring back early 2012 Cred Forums

why are you people so obvious?

Go to google and it saves me dumping 2 million articles and videos.

This entire post screams of someone who does not understand the British Parliamentary system and listens to Buzzfeed and the BBC.

Because you are never wrong?

lol classic response to indicate lack of proof. the sheer number of accusations leveled at someone, be they 2 million or not, is not indicative of whether those accusations are true. try maybe pointing out an individual instance of what you are talking about?

here, let me say your next line for you : "it doesn't matter what I show you, because you would just deny it anyway." then you get butthurt that all of your claims are being refuted and you leave the thread

Sorry, did UKIP get one seat? Or they still irrelevant? Did Labour and Conservatives batter them? If you said yes to any of these questions then this magically world you live in where British people saw UKIP as a savior of man is non existent. You fucking idiot.

I think ive seen enough Farage videos. The question was, what was the thing he said or did that upset you. Can you answer it without having to link to something?

seemed dumb but the last 2 has me convinced.

how do we spread this? spam on reddit?

No one scratches their nose like this. I remember even thinking that during the debate. I was like, why is she scratching her face so much? It makes perfect sense that she was signaling. Every time she did it she was making weird eye contact with the moderator.

BUMP, shills are focusing here, THIS HAS TO BE REAL OR THEY WOULDNT BE HERE

get that faggot cat away from that awesome looking bread

bump, I can't believe Cred Forums is going to just let this go

bump

Can you be anymore upset?

I didn't watch the debate but what was Trump rambling about airports being Africa tier? Your airports are nice as fuck senpai

>Calls Chinese Chinkys
>Says "Why would you want to live next door to a Romanian?"
>Says "England is a land of white protestants" when there are black, asian and Muslim English people
>Ken Chapman said “islam is a cancer that needs eradicating multiculturism does not work in this country clear them all off to the desert with their camals that’s their way of life.” and Farage defended him
>Farage initially defended David Small who said “I visiting the city of Birmingham recently and felt like a foreigner in the city of my birth, all around me I could hear the sound of jabbering in an alien voice … we also have the Pakistani’ and the Somali’s. Tell me Mr Cameron Why? the men wear their Pyjamas.”
>James Elgar tweeted "#ThingsAsianBoysDo groom and rape underage white girls, stab and rob innocent old white people, bomb innocent white people #EctEctEct [sic]” and it took a week for Farage to do anything about it and only after the media made a big fuss

Those are off the top of my head, probably millions more. If this isn't racist I'm a penguin.

How much do they pay you per post?

How do they count how many posts you do?

GET THIS SHIT TO ALEX AND WATSON!

where in the country do you live user?

Laguardia which he mentioned is total shit

Why don't you stop trying to look for a way out of this and accept these facts. Yes I am white. Thats all you need.

bump

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/1/donald-trump-touts-lifestyle-without-alcohol-drugs/

You have to admit the chinese are pretty chinky tho

No, it was taken down, I watched it earlier, links now broken.

Then you should go back to Antarctica you fucking penguin bastard.

>losing
>call everyone racist and declare victory

Yeah there may be something to it. It does line up fairly well.

You fucking bongs and leafs stop shitting up the thread

I like him because he says the things youve just posted. I asked what he said that upset you.

Get a fucking grip you snotty cunt. were obviously not going to agree on Farage are we? Tge only thing about the man that disappoints me is his lack of GTKRWN.
Its just interesting to talk to people with different view points. But then again thats impossible with a level students from middle class white towns.

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

Going off the record here. We have to copy each post number we make, along with an ID so it can be searched within the archives. Generally, the pay structure depends on the replies per post you get; which is usually incentive/commission. Otherwise, it's hourly if you don't make the required number of replies/threads on a per month basis.

To make it short: You can generally rely on making 2 to 3 grand per month if you're good at farming replies. If you don't hit the quota, you'll make around 1.5 grand for the month. The pay is biweekly, but they can cut your latter paycheck if you are not in lieu of incentive.

You can also get shitcanned pretty quickly if you don't make the monthly quota.

i dont even know what it means

did she do well enough to put ohio back in play?

prntly.com/2016/09/26/breaking-clinton-concedes-ohio-pulls-out-to-focus-on-wisconsin-on-day-of-debate/

Roastie detected

>0.77$ deposited.

GTKRWN?

He hasn't upset me, but we live in a multicultural country now and that is never going to change. Most immigrants are cool regular people who just want to work and have a family. This dividing attitude he has doesn't help and causes conflicts and hate. He needs to learn Britain isn't a medieval ethnostate anymore. Saying he hates immigrants is saying he hates an awful lot of black, Asian, Muslim etc British people.

bumpity bump

WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKING PUSHING THIS ON TWITTER FOR FUCK SAKES?

muhh im better, she does not have the stamina

Shit like this is why I was planing on spending the rest of my life alone.
Women really do ruin everything.

bump

This is incredible

Not sure how this would be received by normies that aren't aware of the (((press)))

"Cred Forums used to be good"

"Cred Forums was never good"

Why isn't this a banner anymore?

please answer the question. is your home town somewhere that is still unaffected by immigration, or is it somewhere thats changed massively for the worse like south east london?

do you think there should be a limit to immigration given the density of population on this island, and, do you see a problem with white people in the uk becoming a minority at any time in the future.

GTKRWN is just a Ben Garrison thing.

I've been saying for a while now, he's not going to do well in the first debate, no idea about the second, but the third he's going to dunk on that bitch. Part of the whole Door slam theory.

Like it even matters at this point. You'd have to be blind to not see how biased the moderator was. "You said that Hillary doesn't look presidential, you fucking misogynist" isn't a question and shouldn't be included as a main talking point in a presidential debate. Everybody watching the debate saw this blatant media bias and it reinforced everything Trump's been saying since day 1 to them, that's why Trump won the debate.

I have no followers

>he's not going to do well in the first debate
Why do people keep saying this? I thought he did a lot better than my original expectations were.

His only fault was getting baited - that was it - but he fucking hammered it when he talked about trade agreements (NAFTA being the big hit). He's gained a ton of support revolving around this economic approach as well as his "American First" approach and on these topics he did fantastic, she had no actual reply but deflected it with bait.

Or framing the birther issue as 'racist'

Or Candy Crowleying the stop and frisk response

Its Huddersfield. This island has a lot more room for development. Plenty of room for housing. Plus we can always build apartments. White people aren't going to be a minority, its a meme. If we get to a point white people are 45% of the population Muslims aren't going to be 55% but like 15% and the other races make up the rest.

Who cares anyway? We are all human at the end of the day. We're all people what does the colour of your skin matter?

Thank you for correcting the record!

Occam's razor: Why would she need to signal him when she owns the producer who can talk right into the guy's earpiece. He was probably just parroting whatever the Democrat operative said into his earpiece.

Use Hashtags and follow people. When you follow people tweet them the link.

Occam's aftershave: she cant speak into ear piece to call the shots, so uses a hand jester to initiate the tricks.

>0.77$

It's a fucking relief that this place is being shut down on Saturday. At least it will purge the fucking shills too.

how can you come to Cred Forums and willingly vote for her...all of my uniformed peers i can understand because they just parrot what shows up on their facebook feeds (CNN/Huffington post) but i mean here you are exposed to all the different email scandals showing gov positions for sale and the DNC manipulating media members with exclusive access and giving interviewers a list of "approved questions" to ask their candidates i mean why do you want to support? Obama has sold more weapons to Saudi Arabia than any other pres in history, a country that executes gays, requires women to be escorted by a male family member at all times, and has a policing unit to try people for witchcraft...But it thought all republicans were warhawks? ISIS as grown due to US weapons policies and attempting to topple secular dictators in the region, clinton foreign policy is responsible for the growth of ISIS that is an objective fact

Seriously why

She's pulling out of Ohio because they have paper ballots. Sad but true.

>Scratches her face
>"Sending signals!"

>Moves fingers
>"She's convulsing!"

You know, instead of cooking up conspiracy theories, you could actually try and dissect the debate, see why the public generally believes Hillary "won", and what Trump needs to do in response.

>I'm just here to kick racists' little raisin balls black and blue
*teleports behind you*
no ballbusting today
*slashes you with my katana made of 1000x folded glorious nippon steel*
haha nothin personnel kiddo

we aint going no where

>No one scratches their nose like this.

agreed. not that many times. don't know who or what it was for, but it was a signal for some kind of shit.

Dems really think people are fucking stupid

>Online polls don't count dipshit.

But... I want to feel like I have power because I don't. Also EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS A KEK BUT ME I WOULD NEVER WATCH A NIGGER FUCK MY WOMAN IF I HAD ONE

Sure, it could be a coincidence that following this signal she gets something "witty" in or, given Lester's own reputation, it's far more probable the two worked something out before hand.

>each candidate gets 2-3 minutes to speak
>scratches nose
>DID YOU SEE THAT GAIZ? SHE SCRATCHED HER NOSE AND 1 TO TWO MINUTES LATER IT WAS HER TURN TO SPEAK

Not that mysterious really. They probably own the rights to the song somehow thru backchannels thanks to our royally fucked up copyright system.

merlinnetwork org

CTR is out in full force on this one. I can only take this as confirmation that something is going on. No regular Cred Forums user would be trying to shut this down. You have no reason to be in this thread except to do damage control.

need to check previous video of caucus debates, etc and see if she's as face touchy in those for contrast

I know you're joking, but other users think you aren't.

stop trying so hard, you've been outed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this video has stronger legs than Hillary Clinton after a long hour outside in 79 degree weather

shoo shoo

evil democrats I hate them nothing positive comes from them.

Would only make sense if there was something unusual in the way the moderator allowed each candidate to speak and respond. Should one candidate not be able to respond?

Even in the first example she just jumps in before Holt even says he will throw it over.

And why even give an example of the "signal" not working. How the fuck does that prove this shit is happening?

Next you will be telling me signalling can't melt steel beams.

>it's gotten to the point where you can no longer have any discussion in Cred Forums because everyone is so paranoid about the CTR boogeyman that they'll out anyone who disagrees with them even if the post has merit

ok

I've said it in the first thread: If you want to prove anything, you have to compare her behaviour.

Scratching your face is a habitual thing, if not triggered by an acute condition, like a rash or whatever.

I watched a dem primary debate, and she did not scratch once.

This makes it interesting.

Gave it to the lackeys on reddit, i am sure they'll watch every debate and eventually come up with something (or not).

I thought this was signals when first watching it. It's obvious because the bitch is a terrible liar. She fucking sucks at lying it's why people hate her.

CTR shill confirmed

WOW I THINK YOU MIGHT REALLY BE ONTO SOMETHING THERE

Everyone with twitter accounts, spam the trending twitter hashtag #IfAGenieGrantedMeAWish

Its the number one trending hashtag in the US. Flood this video! Help me because its getting impressions this way!

What they're saying is that after a signal, Lester never changes topics.

He knows she has a pre-prepared zinger in the chamber.

So whenever it does come back to her, he lets her launch it, without any bothersome questions or change of subject for her. Every time bro.

Hi CTR

>White people aren't going to become a minority
>Who cares about white people becoming a minority?
Coming from a country that's only 60% white now because of immigration, you're an idiot

>black, asian and Muslim English people
Jesus was born in a horse manger so Jesus is a horse.

bump for freedom.

>implying that wasn't a shoutout to Cred Forums

It wasn't Donald Jr at all. Baron is one of us.

the real question (after how many times it happened this debate) is how often she's done this in previous debates

FUCKING HELL HELP ME OUT

haha look at this trump cuck so desperate for anything to turn the tides

your meme candidate lost and im going to rub it in your face every single day in november and i will be grinning ear to fucking ear

Fact of the matter is NEITHER of them won. Both of them suck and neither deserve to be president. I only believe this even MORE after these "debates" where Trump dodges questions and Hillary doesn't even get asked shit to begin with.

If my choice is between stupid egoist or corrupt bitch I choose anarchy. And fuck you all.

There's only six topics to be discussed. She has zingers because she's prepared. You've seen this in editorial pieces prepping up to the debate. She's analyzed every conversation possible over and over and time after time Trump has indicated he hasn't prepared and kept his preconceived rhetoric to a minimum. There's billions resting on this election and for some reason you have a difficult time believing she didn't spend the past two weeks rehearsing nearly every possible conversation they could have, and a resulting "zinger" to follow up. People come up asspull like "it's not a habitual habit" so I can asspull she was simply tense the entire debate and had to scratch, just like Donald had to sniff or take a drink of water.

She came out on top and resulting zingers because she was prepared. The topics weren't changed that often, Holt switched back and forth several times between both of them on a single topic. If she scratched her noise and Holt changed the conversation within the next 30 seconds I would be more lenient but zingers lose their merit if the other candidate keeps going on and on.

I know it's hard to come to terms with, but your Donald, for better or worse, didn't put the time into preparing for them and will use it as a learning experience for the second one. He fucking lost, your candidate isn't playing 4D chess, suck it the fuck up and move on.

>cuck
That's not pc brah. You're lucky Trudeau hasn't taken away your internet and sent you to progressive re-education camp for using such backward language.

Not going to happen. No immigrant group is going to get to 51%. Whites MIGHT drop below 50% but they won't be a minority. Still the biggest ethnogroup.

No, a Muslim born in England is still a person. He doesn't change species, just nationality. Many English are still more Anglo-Saxon than Briton so are they germans nationally then since they came from Germany and just happen to be descended from the Anglo-Saxons? Idiot. The Celts came from central Europe and Iberia, the Beaker people before that from northern France, the Neolithic people before that from Denmark and the Netherlands. We are all a product of immigration.

>zingers win the debate
I'm fucking done. No, seriously. It just makes her look immature. What pisses me off the most is brand loyalty is so strong people think stupid shit like this.

Neither of them won. They're both garbage and not fit for presidency.

"The cleaner" gives back file from Clintons podium after debates.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lopLBiPrxM

I'm not voting for either of them, you knee jerk, spastic, perfunctory fucktard, but you're extremely disconnected if you don't think that having a prepared, concise response doesn't work to your advantage, at least to the average dumbfuck.

It's a cheap ploy, but Americans buy it. There's a reason she won most polls that weren't flooded with r/thedonald and Cred Forums votes. It's not the only reason she won, as Trump got baited into looking like a lunatic ranting about his Iraq comment and for some reason bringing his 10 year old into a debate about cyber terrorism.

If trump ripped off his skin and emerged as an alien you fuckers would still find a way to claim he should be president

this board is for the right and trump supporters, get off you cuckolded fag

>Whites MIGHT drop below 50%
And you don't see the problem with that because you're an idiot.
I'm living your demographic future

>you knee jerk, spastic, perfunctory fucktard
Was this your, "prepared, concise response?" Good job, Hillary. You won this debate, too! :^)

Sick protest vote desu senpai
You're such a special snowflake!

>acts like a knee jerk, spastic, perfunctory fucktard
>is so buttflustered by this and nothing else in my post that this is the only thing he mentions

Looks like the claim must've had some merit to it.

Thanks for the compliment.

Masonic hand signals

I believe there was music playing in the background of the video. That might be why.

>Keeps forcing the issue.
Or maybe you have health issues. I can't help but notice you didn't deny practicing this before hand like a spaz. :^)

That's probably true, too.

all cokeheads say that shit.
How in the hell do you think Trump has been able to routinely work 16 hour days and then jump in bed to bang whatever flavor of Miss America contestant or B list celeb he fancied?
You have to have access to tons of coke to get that level of performance.

Actually these are copy and pasted posts from pastebin, this post included, you figured it out.

>He practices shit posting for Cred Forums.
Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Yeah, no problem.

(This has been a Clinton Foundation sponsored post.)

>what does the colour of your skin matter?
Why are you living in the UK instead of a progressive free majority-black society, like Haiti or Senegal?

I knew it

Nah, that's just Type A personality. As an attorney, I work with many people just like him - with that same vigor and drive.

Besides, Trump's older brother - whom Trump admired very much - died of alcoholism. That tends to have a profound effect concerning one's own attitudes towards substance abuse.

She will be the beginning of the end of the west, the immigrants will chance the voting demo and the globalists will be in power again. This election might be the last stand. You've inherrited freedom, something where millions have died for for thousands of years. Screencap this and check it in 10 years, you'll cry

holy shit goy your on full cruise control were upping your income to $0.03 from $0.02 keep up the good work goy

>hate speech charges

Is this a thing in your country?

what kind of place is that to get an itch many times in an hour and a half?
does pneumonia give you itches on your face?
or maybe her stroke is causing tingling sensations in her face

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!
Is the Like button on youtube not working for anyone else??

Dude, look at how she scratches her nose and then looks expectantly at Holt it's so fucking obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DZbc8nwmwg

CTR, please. That's enough for tonight.

BTFO so hard you can't even respond. Absolutely dumpstered.

she can't even fucking walk on her own
we all knows she's a world class liar - maybe the best in modern history

Now this is some good copypasta.

Is like to post an open offer as well I could go into $1000s depending on access before termination

>emails reveal hillary pounding modafinil to stay awake
>"hurr durr trump must be on teh drugz"

kill yourself

I want to give sauce to all my friends

Online polls affect public opinion dipshit, and that counts for a hell of a lot.

Doing gods work people

We should begin to flood youtube and twitter with this, the little faith she has will be totally lost

(((NBC)))
(((Huffpo)))
(((CNN)))

WOW! Thank you for Correcting The Record! (TM) about Drumpf.

Now please slice your wrists.

bump

>doing damage control on Cred Forums

>debate
>scientific poll

>hillary clinton touches her face
>conspiracy!!!!

god you guys are fucking pathetic

hahshaha kek i'm dying

She isn't cheating. She's checking her skeletal coating layer at a given interval. This model does it more frequently than others as one of the handlers frequently abuses the facial region with his penis and the layer starts to sag.

kek, that yt comment from John From /Pol

Probably a nervous tick desu it didn't do jack for her

>1 post by this ID
EVERY TIME

wonder who is behind this post

ironic

Did you guys see this ctr shill in the comments?

Damm you CTR shills are getting desperate as duck do you think spamming this stupid shot is acutely going to change us? Not sure how much you get paid but you must have a pretty pathetic life to be wasting time shilling for Hillary this hard.

It's that poster again.

She's a hoot. It's always in the same writing style. Emasculation and subtle racism is her go to agenda. I can dig up a few previous threads of her antics.

What fell out of her pant leg at 00:26?

The original Merlin was a (((Sorcerer))). Remember that

Based Farage.

CTR in full damage control mode.

Down with the whore Hillary but watch out for her father.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

Online polls are just as important as (((scientific))) polls
:)

dude what is the background music? that's some groovy shit

Poker pro Mike Matusow thinks she's using hand signals:

"Wow ive watched the debates 3 times & never noticed!! I felt the whole time she had the questions but after watching that i she def signals."

twitter.com/themouthmatusow/status/781135968141053952

>islam is a cancer
>implying it is not
Listen to me, liberal. You have sharia law and honor killings in neighborhoods that have been taken over by Muslims. Islam IS a cancer. All of its adherents are intent on destroying western civilization.

The reason it was taken down is because of the MUSIC. The group that claimed the video is about protecting independant music or some bullshit.

The original creator of this video needs to change the music or a new one must be made!

I love how clinton cucks are trying to make a big deal about Trump "sniffing", desperately grasping for every little they can to make something out of it. If they had even bothered watching any rally he's ever had, public speaking event, news interview, they would see that he inhales through his nose , and has done this for years, but the average hillshill is a 90s kid, especially here, and they refuse to research ANYTHING.

Clinton shill mouth breathers wouldn't understand.

Bullshit, Merlin Inc. also had vids removed of Hill seizuring during the debate

The fact that you all aren't saging this very obvious shill slide thread is proof of just how retarded Cred Forums has become.

I thought you were better than this. Perpetuating this garbage only strengthens Hillary and weakens Trump.

Shame on you all.

Hillary will win you fools. muahahaha

i wouldnt be surprised bro, i was young as fuck when i first found Cred Forums

young enough to be in the you-know-what that was all over Cred Forumsack in the day

The guy behind the music is from San Francisco. He probably hates Trump as much as any other SJW

I am offering $1,000.00 USD right now for a CTR login and password.

>watching the 90+ minute debate 3 times.
All the autism

It's either a very, *very* severe nervous tic or it's a signal. Of course one can't prove it either way, but just enough plausible deniability to stay out of prison has always been a hallmark of the Clintons.

nobody knows for certain. maybe part of a catheter assembly.

2 shekels

This is actually legit.

Bump.

But be careful guys, this might also be a trap to make us seem like "crazy conspiracy theorists" (if they're smart).

CNN oversampled dems dramatically, this has been proven
Also >using both nbc and huffpo as examples od "scientific" polls

Thats what this is.

Trumpfags are grasping straws, its so hilariously sad.

I suspect being successful in a profession that demands attention to those kinds of tiny details, as well as memory of how opponents play in all the various situations, demands a fair amount of autism.

That's why I'd give his impression a fair amount of credence.

"The first 14 times I watched the debate I thought so, but then the next 9 times I wasn't so sure."