"US should gibs dem reparations"

"US should gibs dem reparations"

cbsnews.com/news/should-us-pay-reparations-for-slavery-united-nations-working-groups-think-so/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ZFHG8wWC5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have a reason that the US shouldn't other than, "I hate black people"?

>U.N.-appointed experts

Shut up and pay up whitey

>Slavery reparations
youtu.be/7ZFHG8wWC5s

Their reparations are living in the us instead of a mud hut in africa, dem programmes, and affirmative action.

Because not a single nigger alive in the united states went through slavery

Yes. The fact that slavery was abolished over 150 years ago and that everyone who took part I slavery is dead now comes to mind.

Not if it comes out of my Taxes.

My family never even touched a slave. My father's ancestor came here as an indentured servant in 1653, and my family was poor as shit until my dad joined the army.

My mother's family didn't even get here until after Slavery was abolished.

So, no, I will not be paying any sort of reparations to anyone.

because the actual slaves already got their 40 acres and a mule

Kek. This skit was great

so do you want reparations cuz u wuz a slave n sheit?

irish niggers lol

Just fucking give them reparations. Niggers will just blow it all on fried chicken, cars and guns. In two years time, the money will have returned back where they belong.

It's funny when the liberals and globalists that run the UN's human rights council and other shit think they matter. The only remotely relevant part of the UN is the security council and that is still a load of shit and primarily exists as a political show to make the military actions of the winners of WW2 (primarily the western ones) seem morally justified by phony international consensuses. It doesn't hold any real power over the world's nuclear powers or in many cases even regional powers.

If we could give each one 250k to go back, could actually be the deal of a lifetime

The same logic would require an impossible amount of reparations from every direction to everyone because all sorts of history has gone down.

That's not justice, it's grudge-holding and revenge.

Hahahahahahaha dude hahaha NAPAs these days.

Then Arabs nations should pay as well. In fact, they should pay more by many orders of magnitude for treating their slaves far worse the americans as well as taking far more slaves.

Also thisand thisEvery slave owning nation should have payed

Not until Mongolia pays reparations to all those affected by the mad conquest of Ghengis Khan.

Since we are a nation of immigrants as the left loves to say, how could it ever be done? Even Obama himself never had family slaves...well, those in Africa enslaved by other blacks..

Oh and when will blacks payback the jews for dem pyramids they ordered when they were kangz?

I've always wondered though why are there no nigs in Arab countries ? I mean there are some, but we've got like 40 mil

Also, the people who actually were slaves are also all dead, not to mention the fact that these individuals were also compensated at the time abolition was passed, not to mention the fact that black people have been getting welfare, food stamps, college tuition assistance, etc etc for decades.

Kek

don't need to worry about that senpai

>I've always wondered though why are there no nigs in Arab countries ? I mean there are some, but we've got like 40 mil

There's a fair number of them, but Arabs know how to keep niggers in check.

My family came to the USA from Poland in the 1920s. Why should I pay reparations?

How about blacks pay us reparations for destroying our cities and terrozing citizens?

The arabs gave their googles the snip.