MH17

So it's been more like two years since this tragedy.
What is the Cred Forums consensus? Who did it? The pro russian rebels, the ukrainian army? What did reasons they had?

For dutch, what is the general opinion on this over there? Who people blame most? Is the opinion divided?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/28/europe/mh17-buk-russia/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_EKR6iW4W24
youtu.be/MhJJYANt0s8
youtu.be/MhJJYANt0s8?t=4m25s
bellingcat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mh17-two-years-later.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812
bellingcat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transair_Georgia_airliner_shootdowns
pivopotam.livejournal.com/395481.html
zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-15/did-ukraine-attack-its-own-tanks-white-house-cant-confirm-russian-convoy-was-destroy
youtube.com/watch?v=OGvF8GLVKp4
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2698652/PETER-HITCHENS-Mourn-victims-dont-turn-one-tragedy-global-catastrophe.html
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/singapore-airlines-plane-was-minutes-away-when-mh17-shot/news-story/a26837b2a14df57fe994a88ea7f642a5
youtube.com/watch?v=3i7ZBpR886g
youtube.com/watch?v=GWKn_TX9ZpY
nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=yPm-DNb4bAI
youtube.com/watch?v=jgAjksaAb8c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUl9z7VgsTI
express.co.uk/news/world/490530/Russian-Media-Coverage-Vladimir-Putin-assassination-attempt-Malaysia-Airlines-MH17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the u*raine.

Who cares?
What if actually rebels done it with Russian supplied Buk? Ok, accidents happen, that plane shouldn't been there in first place.
Like days before rebels shoot down ukranian Il-76 filled with supplies, ammo and paratroopers.
Ukraine did something about it? No, fuck it let's allow pasangeer plane wly just above the war zone.

bump

>cnn.com/2016/09/28/europe/mh17-buk-russia/index.html
Investigation results came out literally today that it was the Russians/their supporters.

There are two possibilites.

1: Ukraine shot it down to pin on Russia and its separatists.
2: Ukraine deliberately redirected the plane over an active warzone they were bombing (all other commercial flights were avoiding that area and took a different route) in the hopes the separatists would shoot the plane down thinking it was a Ukrainian military aircraft.

Either way, Ukraine is to blame.

/thread

Russia did it. Are you retarded?

Pravda.ru thanks you comrade, .02 potatoes have been deposited into your oxcart.

>blaming ukraine for your own fuckup

vlad, fuck you, goddamn peasant

Hahaha, good one. Made me laugh.

The point is, why does the Ukraine government allow privat flights over its territory, when there is a civil war against high armed enemies (not like against sand niggers with AKs) going on at this moment? Dude whole regime in Ukraine is a joke, why we (EU) accept such a stupid regime like the current in Kiev? They not even elected, or yeah after regime change coup elected by the puppets.

Ukraine didn't redirect the plane, this was just the normal and usual route of the MH17.

this

Why it this suddenly a news?
We knew all along it was a BUK and it fired from separatists' side.
Now who the fuck flies over a war zone is the question.

I thought this was all established years ago with the videos and audio of pro-russian separatists.

No, all the other planes were taking different routes. Only military aircraft were supposed to be flying that way.

turn off your proxy, vlad

Clearly you are. There is zero evidence to even conclude it was a missile from a Buk. It could as easily have been an air to air missile.

There is no evidence it was a Buk. Air to air missiles cause exactly the same type of damage.

>presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3910/vote
This is a false push, we all knew left was going to start pushing this TRASH ABOUT RUSSIA. TODAY, THE HOUSE, CLINTON, AND OTHER DEMS ATTACKED RUSSIA. YOU ARE NOT AMERICANS IF YOU SIDE WITH HER; YOU WANT WAR.

ALL OF YOU LOOK AT THE TRUTH

I remember videos uploaded months before the crash in which rebels complained that ukrop military planes use the civilian ones as cover. Guess that the plan was to use the mistaken strike as an excuse to beg for more free stuff from NATO.

Uhm no? Just chek flightradar it was the normal route of the MH17.
Yes there were some airlines who were avoiding the area, but it was their voluntary decision.

Meme investigation based on only hohols' data and twitter evidence. How retarded are you, /pol to believe it?

Shot over Romania???

heard this too

Cred Forums doesn't believe it. Ctr shills switched to this after the debate. It's a double whammy.

>this is news

I remember reading on Cred Forums when this happened that it was pro-Russian separatists with a Russian supplied BUK.

but but where is the evidence :D

>> CTR Shills on pol
>> Putin shills on pol

I want my fucking board back

How do you shoot down a plane flying 10 kilometers above the Ukraine?
Using soviet rockets obviously. I don't expect to find American ones.

Where did you read that? CNN?

Fuck off you filthy alcoholic.

I don't trust either side, but both sides are being way too shady about it. If it wasn't russia's fault then they could have given evidence for that right away?

And if so.. Fuck off ivans, russians are worst slavs.

Cockholes transporting BUK through Krasnoarmeisk. One missile is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=_EKR6iW4W24

No, here. 2 1/2 years ago when it happened.

russian cucks try to correct the record here

RUSSIA DID IT.

Using an R-27 deployed from Mig 29

I was here and Cred Forums definitely did not agree with the msm line. What about the already heavily decomposed bodies they found?

I'm sorry Ahmed for your lost civilians and the fact that they become a politicians' plaing card.
And we sent a lot of evidences btw. Nobody just took them into account

There will be two kind of posters with Polish flag

The first kind, actual Poles will post silly things like "ukraine no such thing etc". The other ones that sound awfully like kremlinbots, they are kremlinbots with polish proxies.

Just sayin

Christ who cares? It is just one fucking plane, somewhere else 10 times as many people die every day in other countries.. Wow it was shot down by Ukranians who fight in civil war against other Ukranians in Ukraine. If some bitch ass nigger shoot someone else down in US with M16, it also would be weapon supplied by Russia :D? How stupid is that media propaganda? Since when, we care what kind of weapon sold by who was be used in wars? Also why is media calling them "seperatists"? Are they no longer Ukrainians even not if they live inside Ukraine and where some years ago Ukrainians too? Who decide that kind of bullshit?

How fucking hard is it to understand. Literally the DAY IT HAPPENED, videos of the rebels saying they shot down a plane were released, including one that was some guy explaining how he thought they shot down a Ukrainian transport, I think an An-24. They quickly deleted these posts / tweets once they reached the wreckage. There's even videos from the day of the crash at the wreckage of the guys discussing this very same subject.

The BUK was supplied by Russia, and the rebels were the ones operating it at the time. It was probably a mistake, and they probably thought they were shooting down a Ukrainian aircraft, but it was a mistake that cost the lives of over 300 people, and the people responsible deserve the blame.

Any conspiracy involving Ukraine shooting it down has been disproved for years, and it simply retarded Russian propaganda. The evidence PROVES that the Russian-supported rebels were responsible. Fuck off already with this bullshit, case closed.

I doubt it. They had nothing to gain and everything to lose on that one.
If something like this happen you would have accusation coming from opposition.

So we can all agree that the airline company which decided to fly over a war zone is to blame?

Post me the liveleak videos. I saw the footage and the translation was pure bullshit. They were talking about bullet holes in the fuselage.

check this out (independent reporter)
youtu.be/MhJJYANt0s8

>we sent a lot of evidence
Yea, stories stating complete opposites each time
Now I know why all of eastern europe hate you

Oh again with this bullet holes bullshit. Were you people even following this story 2 years ago? Air to air missiles fly up to the target, and explode next to it, sending loads of shrapnel into the aircraft, it was not "bullet holes" it was structural damage from a high explosive warhead and shrapnel.

Then you have the evidence videotaped showing BUKs being evacuated from the area right after the plane was shot down, people even geolocated the route and everything and had plenty of pictures. This was literally right after the plane was shot down, surely not suspicious at all, right?

if it was a mistake, the best thing Russia could do is just fucking admit that they supplied the BUK and the rebels shot it down by mistake.

Slavs have a history of shooting down airliners and not apologizing for it though, I expect the Russians / Rebels to never actually admit what happened. I wager that the guys who were operating the BUK are either dead, or protected by the Russian government.

prove:
youtu.be/MhJJYANt0s8?t=4m25s

Of negligency? Yes, but mostly the european aviation agency, who aproved the routes over eastern ukraine.
But there are also the material perpetrators.

Me too; shitposting and derailing shill threads is nowhere near as fun.

>So it's been more like two years since this tragedy.

Holy fuck time flies.

Media and (thus) the general public blamed Russia since day one yet no real action (sanctions/diplomatic penalties etc) has been taken against Moscow. Our pro EU government is heavy in favor of Poroshenko.

I guess we're on a point where every negative action against against Russia is applauded but being the tiny speck of land we are theres nothing we can or will do.

Obviously the rebels fucking did it

It was the airline's fault for flying over a warzone, one where planes had been shot down before

Obviously Russia and the rebels would fucking deny everything as the West would use it as an excuse for more sanctions, which they would have done anyways no matter which way the investigation went

Russia is at fault, but you shouldn't be flying a fucking 747 in a warzone.

Vote Trump ruskiebro and maybe the west can find a new boogeyman. I vote for Australia.

what about a 777?

They thought it was safe at high altitude because no one really knew the rebels were using high altitude SAMs.

Most of the aircraft that had been shot down at that point were from man-portable SAMs and were flying at low altitude.

Milfag here.

It was Russia.

Where was smoke trail?
Why the shitty firing angle?
Where was the BUK's radar information coming from, seeing as those BUK's that supposedly did it only have short range radar?
US Satellites were overhead at the exact time this happened. Where are photos?
AWACS were flying around the area. Where are the radar images?
What was the radar contact shadowing MH17 on Russian radar before it went down?

>Slavs have a history of shooting down airlines
What is Iran Air 665?

The Russian 53rd AAM brigade.

bellingcat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mh17-two-years-later.pdf

>milfag
>122 confirmed emu kills
Sounds legit.

Russia is at fault? Do you have any idea how many cruelties against humanity have been committed with arms supplied by the USA to "third" parties? The whole Middle East is on fire because of external governments providing arms to allied groups.

>Enter Cred Forums
>You're here forever.
>Ahaha, I can leave whenever I want.
>2 years pass.
>Maybe I'll stop coming here... I'll quit next week.
>3 years pass.
>Who am I kidding I love this place. Those crazy kikes and their crazy plans.
>4 years pass.
>Why would I ever leave? You can't make me leave. Who said anything about leaving?
>5 years pass.
>I speak for Cred Forums as Cred Forums speaks through me.

This wasn't arms supplied to third parties. This were Russian soldiers. They ran across the border as soon as they realized they fucked up. Putin probably killed them asap anyways.

I'm not saying it was shot with cannon fire, I'm saying the old liveleak video had the men on the ground looking at the wreckage and saying it looked like bullet holes. As for the Buk evacuation footage, that was shown to have been some stock footage from the Russian intervention in South Ossetia back in 2008.

Russia did it, no more doubt the who killed Nicola Brown.

Russia lost billions in overfly money from countries that dont believe them. Libya paid for Lockerbie to the tune of BILLIONS in compensation.

You don't think the Dutch/Malaysia Air don't want money?

Ukraine let them fly over a warzone. What a dumb fucking retards.

Ha, pretty much. I've taken breaks from here, but always end up coming back because its just so entertaining. Literally new content every time you refresh page.

what the fuck is a sebastopol
what the fuck is flying speed
what the fuck is a tank-like vehicle

god i hate infographics

>Slavs have a history of shooting down airliners and not apologizing for it though
Well you never apologized for 4th airliner you shot down on 9/11. Or Iranian one. Don't pretend it's a slav thing.

/Thread

>a bunch of gooks get ass blasted out of the sky by a bunch of Slavs having a chimp out
maybe they shouldn't have flown over a war zone?

>Slavs have a history of shooting down airliners and not apologizing for it though
Yes. See Tu-154 Black See Incident.

Nice source you've got there.

It's no longer a matter of "consensus" or opinion. The overwhelming digital, photographic, radio, video, satellite and physical evidence proves beyond any doubt that a Russian-controlled missile system fired pon and shot down a commercial airliner.

In addition, Russia created the "war zone" in Eastern Ukraine by invading a sovereign nation in contravention of treaty, international law, and borders that Russia had officially recognized.

By firing weapons of war in a ICAO victor airway on an unarmed civilian aircraft without provocation, Russia is clearly guilty of committing war crimes against the victims.

>1: Ukraine shot it down
>2: Ukraine deliberately

Putin's trolls desperately deflecting blame.

When has that source been wrong?

Nope, It points to Russian soldiers. No one would be retarded enough to give a coal miner a surface to air missile... just dumb enough to give it go a Russian conscript

>invading a sovereign nation
never happened :^

I'm convinced they were trying to shoot Putins plane down but got the planes mixed up because of similarities in looks of the planes paint schemes. If I recall they flew through the area at similar times.

you dumb nigger

>Russian-controlled
In the sense that it was a weapon system built by Russia and operated by the Ukraine. Yes.

How could they even physically see it? Are you stupid?

No, in the sense that it was controlled by Russians and driven back across the border into Russia. There's fucking dash cam footage of it happening.

Definantly this, The point of impact were in the cockpit which basically sucked the aircraft in a steep angle down towards the ground rather quickly.
If it was a Ukranian su-25 as stated by Russia then it would have been shot down by a r-60M heatseaking missle which would impact from the rear in the engine.
The aircraft would have continued to fly and would have either landed or crashed on Russian territory.
Also a little sidenote Su-25 aircrafts have a maximum service altitude of 6km which is way too low considering the fact that mh-17 were up at 11km.
Even if the su-25 managed to fire an r-60m towards the place it would have lost energy before it even reached it.
Case officially debunked, It was show down by a BUK system (probably without a TELAR unit)

>they regularly flew over donbas before the war
>then they stopped flying over the donbas when planes started getting shot down
>then they fly over the donbas on july 17

not that hard

Only in the sense that many Ukrainians are Russian.

>we know Russian army is there because soldiers use AK-47 and T-55. Russian weapons! who in the world could possibly use those? noone! check mate

Well looks like RIDF is back in full force.

I'm surprised no one is blaming it on a Su-25 yet.

Not sure what happened there but if was blown out the air the same way as the Russian airplane over Sinai.

>Jews

A shit ton of flights were directed over donbas that day due to weather.........

How much awareness of their situation would those on board have had? Would many people if any likely have been concious as they hit the ground? Would they have heard the missile coming, had any sign?

When it cobbled together it's own tenuous narrative by conducting a meta-analysis of all of the bullshit spewed by the msm sources they chose to include.

The Ukraine shot down a civilian airliner with a buk before and then lied about.

You know how it goes:
>Fool me once, shame on you
>Fool me twice, won't get fooled again

How many outside of Russia use a VAL?

Ever ask yourself how so many aircraft got shot down in so little time?

>cam footage of it happening.
>middle of nowhere
>buk riding somewhere who knows when
yeah, 100% proven now.

Except the JIT has verified all their findings. While Russia has been caught in multiple lies.

>bellingcat

Weird how they could be lurking here for years...just waiting to leap. It almost seems like these are normal Cred Forumstards who are not part of a vast Russian conspiracy, but just have a different opinion...
But that just sounds crazy. amirite?

With pictures of the same BUK in Ukraine?

yes also TOS-1, AS-VAL and other systems which have never been in Ukranian service have been found in Donbass region.
At best Russia has a minor weapons leak which itself is bad enough and should be stopped.

>I'm convinced they were trying to shoot Putins plane down
Doe Vladimir promote you on whoever tells the best lies?

I know right. Its almost like a pattern. Russia gives Surface to air missiles to separatists and they shoot down civilian aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transair_Georgia_airliner_shootdowns

Verified how? By asking the same groups with the same bias?

If its proven they were Russian soldiers taking orders from the Russian government I'm too willing to point the finger. As long as there's no clear situation on who they were under what conditions i'm sticking to seperatist forces fighting a civil war.

ps. Does anyone know why the annexation of Crimea was accepted by foreign parties? Couldnt Russia have done the same with Donetsk and Luhansk?

The JIT.

The Ukrainians had a few but once the conflict started the Pro Russian side was flooded with them. Along with just about every other New Russian weapon system available.

It's did the khohols. It's obviously. But the European media will lie - Ukraine is a US puppet (like all of Europe).

pivopotam.livejournal.com/395481.html

You will lose this fucking confrontation.

So its okay as long as Russia only gave them permission to cross the border and gave them the buk?

>Holes in plane like cannon bullets

But but it was a missile , yeah right , it was a hohol JET

this, clearly

So it was video of ukranian buk? they have some.
AS-Vals can be bought on black market after chechen wars.
TOS-1 is interesting though. You got any photo/video from donbass?

was meant for

KEK

>In the sense that it was a weapon system built by Russia and operated by the Ukraine. Yes
This is where Russia seriously fucked up. If Putin had left his Buk there, he could have claimed it was the separatists who made the mistake and distanced himself from the atrocity.

Instead, the satellite photos show Russia moved their BUKs back into Russian territory, proving they were under Russian military control the entire time and proving Putin is complicit in the criminal coverup..

How about a T-72b3

>due to weather

Prove it wrong. They came to the same conclusion the investigation came to but much much faster. Not to mention they have been consistent with their theory, unlike the Russians who have had and still have like 5 theories.

Stop being a SJW and come up with evidence and challenge it. If you cant shit down and shut up.

>the satellite photos show
Care to share those?

>can shoot down warplanes travelling at flying speed at up to 70,000 feet

It's probably right but the wording makes it seem like an error.

It doesn't make it okay but there's a line between supplying an allied party outside your own territory fighting a common enemy (war by proxy) and sending your own men and your own material to take actions on your command.

uhhhh yeah, it was directed north due to weather. Every plane that day was. There were multiple civilian airliners over that area. Ever hear of clear air turbulence?

Or it could be that the Ukrainians shot it down just as the Russian's assert, knowing full well that the US could take some juicy photos of the Russian air defences, forcing Russia to withdraw through fear of exposing their assets on the ground in Ukraine, thus allowing Ukraine to resume airstrikes against separatists in that area. Just a thought.

Doesn't matter, Cred Forums will always defend its favorite third world country.

>Russia gives Surface to air missiles to separatists
Don't worry comrade, the Ukrainian separatists will be returned to the Russian motherland soon

>TOS-1
OSEC confirmed it, they never got a photo. However I got a folder of a bunch of other Russian equipment from Ukraine. Please give me a reason to dump it.

I can't tell T-55 from 72 or T-90. They all look alike fro me. New engines and computers inside maybe .

The Crimea is now apart of Russia.
It was fucking annexed

It was reported by OSCE that Novorossiya rebels operated one system, How it got there is another question.
That report came in september 2015.
The system was spotted near the village Kruhlyk but it has not been seen firing, Only being on DNR controlled soil.

>Care to share those?
sure

No wait, that was the one Russia falsified and tried to pass off as legit.

Oops.

Well those are T-72B3s, only entered service in Russia a few years ago. Never with Ukraine.

>The Ukraine directed MH17 slightly north of a safe flight path with clear weather to a warzone with clear weather due to turbulence
>The Ukraine directed planes to a warzone due to turbulence

alrite m8

>invading
retard

USA should have just wiped russia off the map the day they invented the hydrogen bomb

Khajiit has wares, get yours today!

The russian government has only ever had one line on what happened; that it was shot down by a ukranian jet with an air to air missile. They didn't even state the type of jet. The msm just ran with the Su-25 story as it is easily disproved even though it is widely known that Ukraine was operating Mig 29s

That is Kontakt-5 ERA armour aswell or am i seeing something else?

>OSEC confirmed it, they never got a photo.
Oh how inconvenient, all those phones with cameras discharge near russian army in Ukraine, must be another inhuman superweapon of Putin.

>Russia
>Russian Cred Forums
>Knowing the difference

I mean, shit, I know that when I post on American Cred Forums, I speak with the full authority of the US DoD, but things work differently in Russia.

Iwan is right though. It's sickening how this tragedy has been used to play out the whole 'EU vs Russia' thing. If you think about it, there really is nothing to gain for either the rebels or the actual Russians to take down a passenger aeroplane. The real blame lies with the filthy hohol government who declared the aerospace safe, our dumbfuck government who believed them and the Skype airlines who sacrificed 200 human beings to save three nickles on gas.

fucking Pootin shills working overtime

Initiated by Ukrainian citizens...

Nice use of your language though, kike in training.

>Or it could be that the Ukrainians
Or it could have been the Easter bunny!

That's how ridiculous you sound

I think that many have not served in the army and did not know that, for the missile guidance necessary radar. Radar+ launcher + missiles. How does it all come from the militias, if Ukraine and the U.S. monitor the border of Russia?
Niger decided to deceive the whole world, again.

Oops.

It was a common route up until MH17 got shot down.

The Ukrainians already used false-flag sniper fire to get their coup. This isn't much of a stretch.

It is Kontakt-5

>Clinton News Network
This is proof that Russia is innocent. If CNN said it, the opposite must be true.

we covered this
>common route before the war
>uncommon route when planes got shot down
>until July 17,2014

Just go over to /k/. We will set you straight. Leave the retardation here though.

It's not that hard to tell the difference if you take the time to notice the differences. If you know what you are talking about you can automatically tell the Russian governments story is full of shit.

For instance. By looking at the road wheels and bits on the ground that one of these tanks is a Ukrainian T-64BV and the other is a Russian T-72B1. There is actually a really interesting story behind the pic but its not worth getting into it here and now.

Conclusive evidence is supposed to come from a US satellite or US radar stations based in Ukraine for 'NATO' reasons.

The recorded data is classified beyond classified and nobody in the US gouvernment seems inclined to divulge it.

Guess why.

It was Mossad all along

turn off those proxies vlad

It was Russian supported rebels. There is no question anymore.

The funny thing is we literally had the photo evidence of the rocket launch and where the vehicles were moving from on day 1 and it took this long for western leaders to push the issue. It's a heavy duty situation, but facts are facts.

zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-15/did-ukraine-attack-its-own-tanks-white-house-cant-confirm-russian-convoy-was-destroy

You know, you're probably arguing a paid shill.

>It was fucking annexed
No shots were fired (well no 1 idiot got killed). 2/3 or ukranian troops stationed there joined russian army later. Hardly an agressive act if locals are cool with it. Crimeans are fine, russians are fine, only ebil ukranians are bitter.

>Ukrainians would never shoot down a civilian airliner with a Russian missile and lie about it

I just posted a flight density within 48 hours of the shoot down. There were dozens of planes in the area you dunce.

The slavs turned on their new toy and fucked up.

Honestly who gives a fuck at the end of the day

over 200 people die every minute on this planet anyways

Its the typical small tragedy being milked to divide us

>putin and what he believes in is evil look at this poor plane
>now accept 2 million more refugees. you dont want to be an intolerant killer like putin do you?

lol zerohedge

I could potentially accept people getting a T-72 wrapped up in ERA mixed up with a T-90

But mistaking a T-55 with any of the other two is just retarded

Have you not done your conscription yet?

>The Ukraine started moving flights into a warzone 48 hours before the shootdown
>This proves the Ukraine is not responsible

alrite m8

Luckily for you /k/ has compiled photos of just about every other Russian vehicle fighting in Ukraine.

>The overwhelming digital, photographic, radio, video, satellite and physical evidence
I've seen no "evidence" whatsoever. If it exists it wasn't available when the accident happened.

>Russia created the "war zone
You don'thonestly believe that I hope

>By firing weapons of war in a ICAO victor airway
Regardless of what happened, the person that allowed that plane to fly that route is more guilty than whoever shot it down. Assuming it wasn't the same people.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGvF8GLVKp4

Ukraine deliberately directed the aircraft directly over Rebel territory because they knew it would shot down and they were desperate for attention from the international community

That's not what toothpaste looks like goddammit

This retard again?

(((war crimes)))

no such thing shlomo

and by the definition of your (((war crimes))) the US is also "guilty" of many.

fuck me this is a mini version of OY VEY REMEMBAH DA SIX GORILLION

Abloo bloo bloo abloo abloo. Okay I admit it, Russia did it. P-please d-don't hurt Putin-sama.

What will you take:
1) Rebels are incompetent or evilâ„¢
2) Ukraine does diversion to stop rebel ground advances and get upper hand in information war.

The only retard - is the American Negro.

They deliberately directed traffic over the area for decades? Because That was a very common flight path.

>never happened :^
Then why did Russia show this map in 2010?

Doesn't look like Eastern Ukraine or Crimea is part of Russia then.

Because of the recent events/escalations taking place in Syria, It was time to start pumping up the anti Russian propaganda again.

underrated

You got more photos?
I have already seen many when i followed it intensely back in 2014-2015 but please drop me more guys hehe.

>known warzone
>commercial flights banned
>all other commercial flights that day diverted
>Russians attacked all that day by Ukrainian air force warplanes
I don't know user, it is a mystery. It must be because Putin is so evil and mad with power and also he doesn't rewind his video cassettes. He is so bad I hate him so much.

>pic related

Will visit Russia next year -> Crimea :D.. gosh how EU whines bout 100 lifes..

This is a lie. There was no ban, and there were other civilian airliners on the same path that day.

You do realize that the Russian media is controlled by the Russian government. Not to mention the Buk manufacturer is shilling for the state as well.

Oh yea RT also got the Russian air force to shoot 30mm rounds at an aircraft for a TV show. The MSM was running with it because the Russian media was pushing it.

russia dindu

WHO FUCKING CARES

PUTIN AT THE END OF THE DAY HAS SAVED UKRAINE FROM BEING FLOODED WITH (((EU))) MANDATED REFUGEES

If 200 have to die to keep the (((EU))) from expanding further then so be it.

The Russian army needs to go to Europe put all the muslims in planes and fucking shoot them down

Israel

>This is a lie. There was no ban, and there were other civilian airliners on the same path that day.
Can you post source of the original image you posted because it contradicts other data.

>Russia show this map
>Some shitty media map
>Text reads: Ukrainian people have nothing to fear of Russian invasion

So what's the game plan then?

Are both sides just settling into another Transnistria?

Or will the righteous fury of the based Novorossiyan army going to flow once again and liberate Mariupol, Slovyansk Kharkov and push all the way to Dnieper!

Ukraine shot it down.
The reason the investigation never claimed it was Russia is because it was Ukraine.
Ukraine allowed the planes to fly through a warzone with active SAMs. It then directed the plane to fly at a lower altitude just before it was wasted.
If there was proof that it was Russia they would declare it. But since there's no proof they just imply it.

>They had nothing to gain and everything to lose on that one.
Actually, Ukraine lost nothing at all from this event. It gained them sympathy from people around the world and angered people toward Russia. They stood to gain a lot.

>Fly over restricted airspace
>get shot

Russia dindu nuffin. Russia good boi. Ebil Ukrainian nazis controlled by juice shot the plane down to frame poor Russia. Vodka nigger logic.

Definately.

Wrong, it's documented and reported in Western mainstream media. Everyone else was diverted.

Ok Mongoloid

How many proxies are you behind ivan?

Is the us military? They have such a Department...

Peter Hitchen's article about the event:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2698652/PETER-HITCHENS-Mourn-victims-dont-turn-one-tragedy-global-catastrophe.html

don't care who did it, just kinda sucks to get dieded because of some slav shit conflict when all you want is go to thailand to fuck ladyboys on the cheap

it wasnt restricted though.

In my opinion, MH17 is the MH370 airframe.

If the Ukranians were really "nazis" why would they want to join the Eurabian union of tolerance cuckery and open borders?

>Fly over unrestricted airspace
>Should've been restricted by the appropriate national authorities
>Get shot
>Nobody blames those authorities

Wrong, you fucking nigger.

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/singapore-airlines-plane-was-minutes-away-when-mh17-shot/news-story/a26837b2a14df57fe994a88ea7f642a5

Yea sure I'll dump. Go on /k/ some time.

How that pic contradicts what he is saying? That pic is showing the last 48 hours flights, and there were many flights in the area.

how much proofs you need?

"Azov battalion dancing.mpeg"

No, it's a depiction of a Russian company that does professional shilling on behalf of the Russian government. You haven't heard of it because all of your TV stations, radio stations, and newspapers are either directly controlled by the Russian government or friends of Putin. I'm actually surprised Roskomnadzor even lets you Russians get on Cred Forums to begin with.

Ayeah i will, Gotta get tips on what to do with my ruger 10/22 and Remington 870 so i will go there for some advice anotherday hehe.
I remember the old days when stuff actually happend in Ukraine like Debaltseve and the furious battle of Donetsk airport etc..

It was da joos

>Hillary...
youtube.com/watch?v=3i7ZBpR886g
youtube.com/watch?v=GWKn_TX9ZpY

I dunno. Ask Putin shills in here. According to them some day Ukrainians are Jew puppets, other days they are Evil Nazis, some days they don't exist, sometimes they're actually Russian etc. this is what happens when you mix vodka, paranoia and schizophrenia together.

>what is the consensus?
Based on reading this thread, I'd say the Cred Forums consensus is that Ukraine sent a plane to a warzone and either shot it themselves or tricked the separatists into thinking it was military

But there is a small autistic minority of /k/-tier retards who believe anything that thr US government tells them

>Shills claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with them is shill

>rebels were using high altitude SAMs.
They weren't
>shot down at that point were from man-portable SAMs and were flying at low altitude.
They were

Is this call of duty black ops emblem?

It was shot down by Mossad

holy vpn ctr batman

>I've seen no "evidence" whatsoever.
Pretending won't help at this point.

>You don'thonestly believe that I hope
It universally accepted as a fact among rational people. Moskva is still power-trolling denial on teh intewebs

>the person that allowed that plane to fly that route
It an international flight route. That victor airway has been there for decades.and dozens of airliners fly it every day

>is more guilty than whoever shot it down
The victim is responsible for the murderer, with the intent to kill, loading the gun, taking aim and deliberately pulling the trigger?

The Russians had to deliberately fire that missile at that airliner.

Lying for a living on Putin's troll squad must be better than living in Astrakhan. No ruble for you.

Anyone got the bullet hole pics?

I never said he was...
I just want to know where he got the image from because I haven't seen it before. I've seen similar pictures that show the MH17 had a significantly different flight path - also, at a more magnified, detailed scale.

>Reported media

They will literally run with anything, they are retarded. Any thing going on outside the US they have no clue about. Most journalists don't even know RT, Sputnik are shit sites.

The right wing parties are actually against immigration and the EU but see it as the lesser evil to Russia which is actively trying to kill them. Funny thing is that if they were in Greece, Italy or Germany they would be getting interviews and praise from RT. But because they are anti Russian and their grandfathers preferred Hitler over Stalin they are called Nazis.

pic related

EU = gibmedats. Ukranian mind is pretty simple that way. They don't look at Romania in EU. They look at Germany and yey we be like that gimme gimme.
I'll take your word on it.

Yep, its been used in so many places now, whoever designs these insignias probably googles "skull logo" and copies it lol.

I didn't claim that at all. You claimed that the picture was of a US military unit that conduct professional shilling, I claimed that it was a depiction of a Russian company that practices Information Confrontation on behalf of the Russian government, and that you probably haven't heard of it because of the massive state-sponsored information censorship practice by the Russian Federal Government.

It is quite obviously a picture of Vladimir V. Putin with a ski mask over his head, meant to parody the "Little Green Men" that were Russian soldiers annexing Crimea in 2014.

nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?_r=0

Malaysia Airlines isn't safe to fly

>Text reads: Ukrainian people have nothing to fear of Russian invasion

Russia: Lying early and lying often.

It quite obvious Russia recognized the international border of Ukraine then. So any pretending now is just dishonest.

Russians = liars

Any Russian that believes the ukraine did it at this point is retarded

niggers and jews

i mean what else is there, right guise?

>It universally accepted as a fact
Voting on facts, only in America.

Thanks for pic.
>The right wing parties are actually against immigration and the EU but see it as the lesser evil to Russia which is actively trying to kill them.
True, many Cred Forumsacks view the world as black/white you either are this or that, There is no inbetween.
>Funny thing is that if they were in Greece, Italy or Germany they would be getting interviews and praise from RT. But because they are anti Russian and their grandfathers preferred Hitler over Stalin they are called Nazis.
This.

It wasn't me saying anything about US

Russian weapon used by rusian backed separatists. Eveybody hates the rusky's for it, including me

Isn't it weird how some Ukrainian IPs get Russian flags?

Attempted assassination of Putin as he came back from Brazil that same day at that same location. It failed because Putin always has a decoy plane with a swapped electronics box masking as his own near his flight paths. Truly a master chess player.

You probably shouldn't call Putin retarded, Comrade.

>Ukraine allowed the planes to fly through a warzone with active SAMs.
Russia made it a war zone when Russia invaded Ukraine.

Russia deliberately deployed anti-air missile batteries into Ukraine to shoot down aircraft

Russian controlled the anti air forces and missile systems

Russia shot down the civilian airliner.

Russian trolls hit Cred Forums to fabricate confusion.

That's the factual chronology.

>Cred Forums
Well, that Ukrainian "patriots" are Not advised to visit the Russian 2ch.hk
However, the owner 2ch.hk said on his site was hacking, so at the moment it is repaired (I'm sure it did khohols).
youtube.com/watch?v=yPm-DNb4bAI

Millions of ukies hide in Russia from conscription. So they have fight for their country from their russian grandma basement.

If you want a good depiction of the Right sector skip to the interviews in this. There are a few retarded patriotic scenes but it's a good documentary. There are also a few good ones by the separatists. Sparta battalion is probably one of the only units fighting that isn't completely Russian.
youtube.com/watch?v=jgAjksaAb8c

One more pic

>Raging anti Russian website
>Open source Investigation
Pick one

This is a lie, Putin was no where near Ukraine.

Haha faggot those are lies and u know it, gtfo

Let me guess, the main weapons expert is an out of work, stay at home dad, from Shepard's Twat, England. Geo-positioning launchers and airspace based on social media and maps his kids made him for being a #1 war forensics expert..
I'll look at the datum and decide later.
Up Donbas!

There was a Crimean guy on /sg/ a week or two ago who said that some days he gets a Russian flag and some days he gets a Ukrainian flag

Finally some one who gets it.

>Raging anti Russian website

And that makes it wrong? Show us how they are wrong.

Man this misinformed

Russia isn't chock full of nationalists?

This is why everybody laughs at you.

This is for you Obama said?

Are you a member of the dutch committee that waited two years to publish their report. Until after they miraculously found (((irrefutable evidence))) on (((social media))) two years later?

Nothing suspicious going on here. Nosiree.

No, Obama is a nigger

Can't watch the video apperently it is blocked for me kek.
>Sparta battalion is probably one of the only units fighting that isn't completely Russian.
What about Somali batallion etc.. What % of Russians do they have or do you think they operate seperately?
I have spoken with Swedish volunteers who told me that they could tell the difference between fighting DNR miners and other militia and Russian units.
According to them, Russian units were alot more aggressive and were way too coordinated for them being a bunch of miners with guns.
And they have spent years in the military prior to going there.
So they are not some random hobos without experience.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUl9z7VgsTI

All the info you need plus footage from the day and the day after the incident. Now fuck off

Man, this artist is brilliant

why would Putin be flying over a warzone
This.
Rebels with Russian supplied SAMs, or Russians themselves shot it down.
Ukrainian government still gets the blame for sending commercial flights over a warzone where they knew shit was getting shot out of the sky.

>Attempted assassination of Putin
Just stop dude, No one is that stupid, not even you.

>That was a very common flight path.
Not during a war, it isn't.

>Putin, flying home from Brazil, used the same flight-path as the Malaysian passenger jet - less than one hour before it was hit
express.co.uk/news/world/490530/Russian-Media-Coverage-Vladimir-Putin-assassination-attempt-Malaysia-Airlines-MH17

Nice try shill

>couldn't prove Russia was responsible for two years
>finds (((evidence))) on (((social media))) two years later
>100% scientific goys!

The cockholes did it under instruction of the hillary machine becuse it had aids researchers on board who would have jeopardized CHAI's existence in the future.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUl9z7VgsTI Its dutch but the important footage is in there, including a missing miscle and photo's of the launch

>Meanwhile at a /k/ meat up in Montana

OMG every one in Montana is a Nazi!

ctrl + f ''((('' find atleast 3 shills, who knows how many more are here

The are pics of the trail tart

>Russian diaspora or proxy detected.

This is by far the most likely true story

There wouldn't have been a war zone to fly over if Russia wasn't handing their soldiers hankerchiefs to cover their faces and calling them rebels while invading other sovereign nations.

Born and raised in murrica achmed, look up who was on that plane.

>assumes he knows shit about Russia
>assumes he knows shit about everybody

>shilling this hard with no actual argument
>being this fucking jewish

Confirmed assassination attempt

We don't care anymore

>pics of the trail
Which they claim to have found on social media more than two years later

Figuring out what happened to one out of two of your planes is a good thing.

The point is that Ukrainian military and punisher batallions like Azov are nazis, the ones who shell cities and kill civilians.

No dude, only Russian speakers use the word cockhole as an insult.
Just a tip for you.

As someone who used to live in Montana, I can confirm. Meth heads, redneck white nazis and indian alcoholics.

Comfy

Does it matter who did it if nothing will happen either way?

What the investigation has concluded has been widly known for year. They just had to cross all of their t's and dot their i's because they knew RIDF would be going after their finding like crazy. They were right. Also it's not like Russia was helpful and investigators have free access to the Don bass and Russia.

This.

>you can see paint schemes in radar returns

Just fucking kill yourself.

The investigation is being hailed as the first war related civilian aircraft disaster to be solved using ONLY social media and consumer level satellite imaging, and Google maps. WE SOLVED THIS ONE GUYS.
I wish I could suck Brown Moses right off. He's the best unemployed accountant turned weapons/air disaster/digital forensic scientist I've ever seen.
What a time to be alive.

No mohammed ibn bin al-swedi, cyrillic is slav runes to me, I only stole the word from them.

Dude they fucked up, if the globalists wanted a third war and it was a false flag we would be in an awful war atm.

>Punisher Battalions

Are you really this retarded? Do you believe everything the Russian media tells you?

Hahaha da ti ne govorit' po russki da?
Fair enough then, I won't bother Vanya.

Why would Ukraine shoot down a plane? At that time Russia was shooting down lots of Ukrainian aircraft.

If Ukraine had shot it down wouldn't it have better if it had landed in Ukrainian controlled territory for the investigation?

They literally say in their videos that they didn't find most of the pic & video evidence until 2016 and they found it by searching the internet.

Without those pics and video, you can show that there were buk missiles in Ukraine. But you don't know if the launch site was in Ukrainian held territory or separatist held territory and you can't say anything about where the buk missile came from.

Before 2016 they just had bunch of intercepted cell conversations, provided by Ukrainian intelligence, with separatists talking vaguely about the location of various vehicles.

And Russian crew.

Anyone who believes this absurd tale about the magic BUK that did the long trip to ukraine for a single missile is retarded.

There was not radar of it, no photos of the launch nothing.

There is however a non-debunked satelite immage of a Ukie jet downing the plane.

The fact that it's taken the Ukie/amerikikes 2 years to come up with a actual counter-narrative to the swiftly released russian satelite is in itself disqualifying for this stupid hoax.

Ukraine just wanted military aid and IMF loans.

Thanks for the link. This is why I love Cred Forums

kek

I like how that word triggered you.

What do russians know about russia?

You know more russian than I do, if I didn't know it was russian from the da I would say it was your own bork bork bork bork language.
And again, you're ignoring the fact that the plane was filled with AIDS researchers from norway.

>Counter-narrative

Are you serious? How many fucking conspiracies has RT and the Russian government come up with?

Do you think investigators just spit out air line investigations? They take many many months if not years.

Really? How can you even possibly defend ZOG here?

The only reason they've not released american spy-satelite photos of the attack is because it confirms Russian satelite data and they had to construct this absurd hoax.

Stop your retarded illogical shilling.

>minor weapons leak
This was admitted. Putin acknowledged that there are volunteers from Russia heading to Ukraine to help.

t. Savushkin 55 ST Petersburg, Russian federation.

Lol no, they know they came out of russia, thought it was an ukranian plane shot it down, the got back to russia when they noticed they fucked up, but they werent discreet enhough about it, and pla thats justa hoax

Oy Vey a Nazi flag I bet they are about to Holocaust you

They're Ukranian nationalists tricked into fighting for the kikes. Anyone who calls himself a nazi but puts a kike in power has disqualified himself from Hitlers glorious legacy.

How did they recorded the radio communications??

The ukranians fired a secret weapon. They strap a cossack to a rocket and aim at the plane. Coasack makes contact with the plane and destroys it.

Operation Taras Bulba was a success

Heroyam slava

Clearly your instructors didn't beat you enough during your concription.

The Ukrainian KGB was happy enough to provide the Dutch investigators with 100% reliable, unmodified, verified recordings.

The aircraft was downed by accident from DNR territory.
They missidentified the aircraft as a Ukranian IL-76 or Antonov aircraft.
It was an accident.
Then why haven't he done anything to stop servicemen leaking with all their gear?
It is a very serious matter.
Imagine if one of your neighboring countries had soldiers defecting with stateowned gear.
I would be very worried and do everything i could to stop that from happening if i were in that position.

Its war, every celltower is tapped, they've been doing this for ages. Are u srsly not aware we live in the age of government surveilance

Who the fuck even cares at this point?

Pls burger are you so naive you think only the kgb is listening

>(((accident)))
Yeah, what a (((coincidence)))

The families and the people at RT who keep pumping out stories about how an Su-25 shot it down.

No, this whole narrative is so rediculously stupid, and noone who supports it has any proof the fighter didnt shoot it down.

Occams razor says to go with the theory that requiers the least amount of assumptions.

The Ukie/amerikike narrative is full of holes, and they have no answer to the Russian one. They need just release the satelite pictures that show that the Ukie Fighter was not there and didnt shoot down the passanger jet.

Why is it not released? Because their immage confirms the Russian narrative.

The USA even released fake spy-satelite photos that had the plane at 20 times the size it should be.

The only explanation for all these holes is that the Russian narrative is correct.

shilling russians in here like

kek, that glorious moment when shilling becomes shitposting

3meta4me

Russia now claims they didn't have another plane on the radar and it was a BUK.

Their story has changed so often their shills have no idea which one to shill.

nice b8 m8

Pretty much.
To me it detracts from the attacks and bombings on civilians that Kiev did, and we funded and continue to fund.
They should have left them alone after the referendum.
Pisses me off that we had/have such a large roll

The reason why it changes is because Russian psyops want to have as many versions as possible out there in order to create confusion.
That is why their narrative differs from day to day hehe.

You do realize that American media is controlled by the American government, Right?

Cred Forums airforce did it for the lulz.

excellent argument

b-but guys all western media lies we should all watch rt because its unbiased

>Are you serious? How many fucking conspiracies has RT and the Russian government come up with?

I dont know, but on thsi subject the russians have had one narative and it's been the same all the time. Ukie/amerikikes have floundered and been completely dishelved.

It's taken them two years to construct anything even remotely like believeable scenario. With a lot of stupid, non-factual stuff inbetween.

The reason the Ukies ordererd the Fighter to down it was that the retarded ukie kikes shot it down without American clearance. Reasoning that western media was strong enough to just pin it on the separatists without anyone questioning it.

It turned out not to be the case.

Oyyyyy!

There was some government clusterfuck - former, yanukovuch appointed head of aviation service refuse to accept his firing and sued, while barricading in office. That's routine bullshit for Ukraine those days, but situation goes red just couple of days before mh17 - military craft was shut down on 8000+m, that mean it wasn't MANPAD (harmless for civilian liners), and putin is crazy enough to shot long range missiles on a busy civilian route.

>netherlands so mad

The Russian narrative has changed about half a dozen times.

So as a Dutch I have been hearing this news the whole day even on late night channels etc.

I think the report was bad. They made it with just

1. Social media images
2. people who witnessed it but won't tell their names
3. ukranian data (didn't Ukraine turn off their radar or deleted it??)
4. 3d situations they created themself

Like I saw a video 11 month's ago of a test in Russia with a remade Malaysia airline plane and a buk rocket. It clearly showed different damage than what they showed on the mh17 airplane.

Then someone asks about this during the interview and the team says "yeah we saw it two weeks ago" while it is almost a year ago.

Tell me how it can be like our report when the damage from the bukrocket alone is different from what hit mh17