Man electrocuted attempting to steal booby-trapped Trump sign

youtube.com/watch?v=64xoDyethW8

made my afternoon

Reminds me of the razor blades taped to the back of flyers.

Thats hilarious. Why is it always a white person...

>every time someone says to booby trap a sign all you get is "HURR IT'S ILLEGAL TO DO THAT"
>the only person charged here was the thief

Which is it Cred Forums? Make up your minds

>Electrocution is death caused by electric shock, electric current passing through the body. The word is derived from "electro" and "execution", but it is also used for accidental death. The word is also sometimes used to describe non-fatal injuries due to electricity.

How did he revive?

>The word is also sometimes used to describe non-fatal injuries due to electricity.

the only people who are saying that are the hillary shills who steal signs, being stupid as normal

>not knowing what electrocuted means
>calling the police and charging your neighbor for trespassing just for stepping on your lawn

typical trumpfags. stupid bootlickers.

lol you dumbass

>just for stepping on your lawn.
It wasn't the grass that was Bobby trapped

10/10

>put disclaimer on sign that reads "THIS SIGN IS ELECTRICALLY CHARGED DO NOT STEAL"
>dumb niggers won't read it and try anyway
>???
>profit

Also disappointed he didn't drop to the floor paralyzed.

gotcha covered

>Not respecting private property
>not being a boot licker
>Pick one

kek

clearly not a trump sign but still funny

How does it cut you when you try to remove it?
Seems like it would only work if you dig in with your nails like a complete retard.

Because they're in nice neighborhoods. Last time it was a spic, who was cleaning a pool in a nice neighborhood.

>protecting your property makes someone a bootlicker.
Get fucked.

Here, you can't have an open hole (which was the suggestion of most booby traps in the thread I was in) is illegal without it being blocked off. Mainly to keep kids and confused elderly of falling in.

A muslim would tear into it with their fingernails like a complete retard

>like a complete retard.

So like an Antifa?

With a sticker you push down to feel the security of it over the lamppost. Or if you don't do that, you peel it from the edges, which would probably hurt more IMO.

>Hey dude, we dont really like islam in germany
>FASCIST! FASCIST! FASCIST!
tired_pepe.png

most people will try to peel it downwards from the top

Guy will end up in fucking JAIL.

The "attractive nuisance" doctrine applies here.

Why not a bear trap? Would be funnier

if i tried this in australia i would be charged with attempted murder and being an unlicensed electrician, and harassing muslims by posting the trump sign in the first place.

Hahaha. Expressing support for one of the two mainstream candidates is now illegal in the USA.