What is the difference between black men and white women vs white men and asian women

What is the difference between black men and white women vs white men and asian women

redpill me as a white women because i genuinely cannot see the difference between the two

pol accepts this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6OxJMuSnx4

pol has problems with this
youtube.com/watch?v=y_SI2EDM6Lo

The 1st video makes me want to puke

Why is me race mixing with a google degenerate if you guys can fuck some plastic drugged up chink?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White women with Asian men are ideal.

There is no difference. The ones who hold the double standard are thirsty betas from /r9k/ who can't get white women.

All race mixing is bad, however asian white racemixing is probably the best outcome of any type of racemixing.

Asians aren't that culturally/genetically bad. Sure, Rape of Nanking, completely autistic behavior, but not that bad.
Still bad, but not really the kind of problem that requires immediate attention.

all race mixing is bad
Cred Forums is just a bunch of weeaboo degenerates who think they should be an exception.
Gibsmedat 2.0

>as a white women

You know the rules of the internet as much as the rules of grammar, I see.

Stop being tsundere, user-chan

answer the question

why can't i fuck a nigger and not be judged if white men are always making excuses to fuck asian girls and not be judged

Enjoy being a single mom

post tits or gtfo

You can fuck an asian man and I won't complain.
Just guarantee he's culturally white.

No difference, it's all Jewish tricks designed to blend humanity into one cosmopolitan mass of flesh, a vast churning biological machine to support the Jewish people.

You can do what you want, just don't expect taxpayers to support your kid when its father GTFOs.

East asians dont have a sub human qualities

Niggers rape and are stupid

Learn what outbreeding is

Race mixing with Asians is good, because Asians and white people are the best. They created all the medicine, technology, entertainment, etc. Black people and arabs are counter-productive.

Another reason I like WM/AF is because it benefits me. I don't care about white women wanting a black man. It doesn't benefit me in any way.

Because your eggs are more valuable for society than a man's sperm because of how limited they are, simple.

I don't condone men racemixing either, but whatever difference there is, it stems from that.

Blacks are subhuman animals.

>Cred Forums is one person
>Cred Forums is the one person i personally have an issue with
Howabout you redpill yourself on that first, dataminer.

>why can't i fuck a nigger and not be judged
Because those who burn th coal will always pay the toll, this is G-d's law, and this is G-d's universe so he decides the laws. If you don't like it then dimensional jump yourself to another universe.

Men conquer, women get conquered.
Men value loyalty in women.
Women don't mind sharing an alpha.
That's why.

Niggers are subhuman. Asians are the second best race.

I'm not even interested in Asian chicks, but tell me; would you feel comfortable living in a 90%+ black country?

I would feel comfortable living in a 90%+ asian country.

Asian women go after white men for marriage and children, and vice versa. Asians have high IQ and easily fit into Western culture, having less crime than even whites on average.

Niggers go after white women for no-comittment sex, and vice versa, and end up with a single parent child at best. Niggers carry a gene that predisposes them to violence and theft, and also have vastly lower IQs.

Total opposites. White/white is desired, but white/asian is acceptable.

Dated an Asian girl once. Once. Back when I was bluepill btw. What a waste of time. I saw on here someone say Chinese are emotionless, petty, care only about material, status, and what theyre friends think. Described my experience perfectly.

There is so much noise to signal out there, it's a war on the minds of Americans. We are an unbroken chain going back in time, till we let them break us. I will never date anyone that isn't white again. I am ashamed I ever did.

Asians are a respectable race who at least have accomplishments and functioning countries. Niggers are a clearly inferior race that have accomplished nothing of real value, produced nothing, and all their societies are basketcases. Plus, they are ugly as sin, truly the ugliest race on earth.

>google degenerate

You said it yourself. Because googles will use you, if they get you pregnant they will abandon you. Asians are no where near as bad as googles, and asains and whites just get along better. You can fuck a google, idc about that, I have fucked asians, mex, black, but thats as far as it goes.

Dont marry or have children with them. Its a mistake and you will always regret it. The white race must unite, we must secure a future for our children and our race.

thread

the theory is that your baby will have lower iq that if you had white babies. im a mexican guy by the way

Also niggers literally make a game of trying to knock up white women because of how salty they are at white men

Ruining a woman's life by making her a single mom with a niglet is funny to them

this is a video representation of their argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4

>white men and asian women
Asian women are easy mode as fuck and if you get one then your kid will become nothing but a retarded pussy ass faggot.

Because niggers are fucking ugly

Because they'll often leave you if you get pregnant

Because they have no money to support a family anyway

Because they're most likely doing it out of spite for white people

Because they're statistically more likely to beat you

Because they're statistically more likely to give you an STD like HIV

There are dozens of fucking reasons not to date niggers

Asians have higher IQs than niggers. Niggers have the lowest IQs of any race/ethnicity on the planet.

By breeding with them you're doing a disservice to your offspring.

Both are dominant and submissive in an exotic culture. I can explain this. Blacks are lower in population than whites. By default they would be deemed lower in the tribe. When a submissive tribe member is granted access to an alpha male's alpha female it pleases the alpha male to share. This is the concept of cuckoldry and a damn-near Judaic-demonic highjacking of modern relationships and marriage. (((they))) know even more than behaviorists because their goal is to control. The same is done when white males enter an asian culture. Commercials in Korea and even China have white males or mixed models just like the United states has the black male white female meme. Racemixing works by not having any given population a semblence of self awareness or national identity. There would be a time in the not too distant past where this was common sense and I wouldn't even need to explain it.

All racemixing is betrayal of your race and suicide is the only way to apologize for it.

Pic related is the only difference that matters and all you need to know.

Because a child takes the traits of it's father.

aids