Why do women love abortion so much?

Why do women love abortion so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So they don't have to take responsibility for their actions

Too immature for placental reproduction.

encourages whoredom

because they can never make up their mind

limits the number of nignogs

Defective babies can be removed.

/thread

That's definitely not the reason

gives them something to bitch about to other women.
gives women an extra choice
gives women an excuse to "please somebody think of the children"
its gives them competition to see who is the more thoughtful.

Women are fucking insane or juvenile mentally and if we didn't want to fuck them so bad mankind would have throw them into the oceans long ago and we'd be enjoying an era of peace....and quiet.

>"please somebody think of the children"
>"that we're killing"

pol being against abortion makes it clear that pol is just contradictory and don't care about logic.

There is absolutely no benefit to be had with not allowing abortion.

They are the niggers of the sexes

They aren't your kids faggot, this is the one thing pol will never learn... When trump is elected I will continue to burn your churches jew slaves. Fuck Christianity... Fuck it in its diseased asshole

they can bypass biology and hop on all the dicks

Because raising a kid is hard work, even with all the welfare they can collect for it?

fpbp

because they only think of their sex

wow a gook without morality

no surprises there

Because they can be sluts without consequence.

It's a way for them to be whores and take no responsibility for it

dat edge

>morality
Open up your borders and allow all of them refugees to flock into your home then, dumb ass.

Tell me about this ((((((((((morality))))))))

>I'm in favor of abortion because it keeps the shitskin population down
Read it and weep

Fuck you, nigger. You stupid fuck, how are we supposed to have white kids if white women abort them... You fucking degenerate POS

babies are fully formed and birthed.

The white people want their land to raided by spics and niggers while jamal and ahmed pound their women

let them so we can take over the world slowly while pretending to be self hating whites and jews with my proxy

Most women are pro life, genius

I'm pro abortion though, because mixed race and retards should die before they are born

>LIKE OMG WITH THIS KID GONE I CAN SWALLOW MORE CHAD SEMEN SORRY NOT SORRY ITS 2016.

>open borders same as killing innocent white babies

kys

>majority who abort are minorities
K. Jamal.

I understand why you'd oppose it.

They don't.

Some think they do until they do it, and then they know what it feels like deep down to kill their kids.

Why have kids if you don't want them?They are a waste os time, money, space and life.
Just have one if you really want take all the odds too.

If you don't want to be pregnant, wouldn't it be better to simply not let a guy ejaculate into your BIRTH CANAL?

Obviously if you were raped, you should be able to get the pregnancy terminated within hours after you were raped to a few days after. But that's different.

>>majority who abort are minorities

Wrong. Majority of aborted pregnancies in the US are white.

fpbp

Because they're signaling to us how they support the purification of the human race.

>Women are fucking insane or juvenile mentally and if we didn't want to fuck them so bad mankind would have throw them into the oceans long ago and we'd be enjoying an era of peace....and quiet.

Ain't that the truth!

K.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

Why are we still hung up on picking fights over this rather than devoting the energy to supporting artificial wombs? I know there's the arguments over sexbots and AI but artificial wombs and giving men an option to reproduce without the need of a woman are a far more fundamental issue. Once we liberate ourselves from the need for women to reproduce then we're completely free of their poor decision making and needing them for anything. Abortion is a moot point once men can reproduce without any role for women in the process.

Don't you know? The Jew has us. Most sluts in my life have had multiple abortions. Birth control isn't 100% effective. Whores need abortions to make up the difference. Like several other problems in our society, men can fix this problem by killing the Jews.

In the meantime, free your mind and your family as much as possible from the Jew influence.

Eugenics (implicitly or explicitly).

This. If retarded religio-traditionalists had their way, we would be drowning in undesirables.

Becuase deporting or sterilizing vibrants is more eugenic.

The better question is: why do men hate it so much?

Hypothetical: Artificial wombs exist. The person decides they no longer want it, so they decide to stomp on it.

Should that be illegal? If so, then how is that different from abortion?

So what happens if a Dindu rapes a White woman and she gets pregnant? what about a disabled child that would be a drain on society? What about poor women whose offspring would likely commit crimes disproportionately?GTFO, cuck.

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion. Minorities have them way more often than whites, which means less darkies.

It's a meme.

>If you don't want to be pregnant, wouldn't it be better to simply not let a guy ejaculate into your BIRTH CANAL?

But the people we don't want breeding (low-IQ, impusive, dindus, etcetera) lack that foresight, dumbass.

I literally cannot understand what it would be like to be so stupid that I'd think "I'm willing to potentially ruin my life, make this guy pay child support for 18 years, and definitely ruin a kid's life just so I can feel good for maybe a minute"

They don't use abortions as often as rich and educated white sluts. More children = more welfare.

They don't think any of those things.

Exactly. The people who need abortions are the same people who shouldn't be breeding at all.

Having a higher abortion rate relative to your proportion of the population is not the same thing as having "the majority of abortions" you idiot. Try learning something about statistics before you start blowing smoke out your ass.

Same way I can't understand how anyone would be so stupid as to oppose the thought of allowing those dumb bitches from aborting and not having to deal with their future fucked up 2 digit IQ kids becoming a future drain to society.

But retardation is on both sides.

>Be German

>Get raped

>Political positions
>In 2009 and 2011, Davis voted against a bill that requires physicians to perform a sonogram on and provide other information to abortion patients prior to an abortion. In 2011, she would also vote against a bill that requires an ultrasound prior to an abortion.
>While on the Fort Worth City Council, Davis supported gun restrictions, including for gun shows at city facilities.
>In January 2014, Human Rights Campaign endorsed Wendy Davis for Governor in 2014.[80] On February 13, 2014, she expressed support for same-sex marriage and said that Attorney General Greg Abbott, her presumed general-election opponent in the race for governor, should stop defending the state's ban on same-sex marriage.
>On February 11, 2014, Davis expressed support for decriminalizing cannabis. She said she would back legislation to decrease criminal provisions for possession of small amounts of cannabis and believes medical cannabis should be left to the voters.[73]
Fucking hell. I had heard her name mentioned somewhere before and worshiped as a hero. No wonder, all for killing children but against guns, wants muh "equal" rights and DUDE WEED, everything a college liberal aspires to.

Rather you think it should be legal or illegal, we can all agree that abortion is grotesque and only dumb degenerates depend on them.

Proportionally they use more abortions than whites.

operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/
> Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.
>Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.
> 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.
>Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion.

Maybe simply not fuck outside the marriage in the first place, huh? Just because it's 2016 doesn't matter that you have to follow the degeneracy trend.

>Why do women love abortion so much?

they were told to like it. it seemed fashionable

More women are pro-life than men.

>proportion of population is irrelevant
Ok, tell me more you fucking retard.

You want more jamals and tyrones on your country, good for you.
No wonder you're 60%.

they gave have nigger smash their pussy raw and nut in their box then just have the offspring scrambled.

Why their population is growing then? There must be something wrong with these stats.

In theory it isn't different and we'd need to apply the same timeframes to abortion. Likewise make it illegal to terminate one of the artificial wombs deliberately after so many weeks of development.

But then you'd have total choice over the decision to have the child so it'd probably be unlikely if there was a cooling off period involved before the process actually begins to confirm the parent really does want the child. It'd be one for legislators to look at once it exists and they know the process and timespan properly.

Either way it's one of the most viable options for solving the West's demographic problems while bypassing women from the process. We can keep producing future generations of white children without women fucking things up or having any kind of say in the process without infringing their 'human rights'.

A lot of people don't willingly think "I want kids". It just happens. Sex is pleasurable to give us incentive to breed. And before birth control kids were usually the end result of sex.

Women these days have so much freedom to just fuck whenever they want and party whenever they want that a pregnancy always feels like its "too soon" and that their "life would be over" so they have an abortion to keep the party going.

Because retards keeps telling blacks how ((((((((((bad))))))) abortions are.

The people we don't want breeding (low-IQ, impusive, dindus, etcetera) lack that foresight, dumbass.

bc they should have a choice to abort a zika baby if they want. go google zika and marco rubio. there are legit politicians that dont even want you to have the option to abort a fucking zika baby.

its unreal.

hardcore GOP fucks that think they need to control what people do with their body are the absolute worst.

Blacks have more abortions, but they also have waaay more unprotected sex so it doesn't matter.

I didn't say it was irrelevant, but that's not the claim you originally made. The fact is that the largest share of terminated pregnancies in the US are white.

Don't try to move goalposts just because I revealed your idiocy.

Because their voracious cunts want cock after cock after cock. But pregnancy puts a big damper on their degenerate plans.

fpbp

>You want more jamals and tyrones on your country, good for you.
>No wonder you're 60%

Brutal AF

>be German

>get raped

No shit because whites are the majority, dumb ass.
Everything is always viewed in terms of proportion based on population.

Blacks DO have the majority of abortions proportional to their population, which destroys your argument about m-m-m-muh white people.
This helps whites more than it hinders them, so shut you dumb ass fucking mouth

It is not hard to understand this concept.

White have a greater number of abortions because they make up 60% of the population. There's more white people doing anything than there are black people doing that same thing just because there are about 4x as many of them.

Black people PROPORTIONALLY have more abortions. Meaning a larger percentage of them get one. Banning aborting means that the black population will benefit PROPORTIONALLY more than the white population would.

Women like safety nets, even if they don't need them. That's why they don't like prenups, and like having orbiters, or why they branch-swing relationships.

Simple.

What kind of White tho? We don't need more low-IQ trailer trash any more than we need low-IQ dindu nuffins.

I will take a town full of trailer trash over a town full of niggers any day. Try to name a white town in America as bad off as Chicago, or Detroit, or Baltimore.

You were wrong, and you're a fool.

>Blacks DO have the majority of abortions proportional to their population

This is a totally nonsensical statement. There is no such thing as "a majority proportional to..." Once again, learn something about statistics before pulling shit out of your ass. Dumb fuck.

>This helps whites more than it hinders them
No you piece of shit, terminating 400,000 white pregnancies per annum does not in any sense help whites as a demographic and to suggest that makes you pants on head retarded.

How about stay out of women's business faggots

Low-IQ whites are less destructive than low-IQ blacks BUT we don't need either of them; hence, abortion.

If you had the power to murder with impunity, you would love it too.

>It is not hard to understand this concept.

Fuck off queer. I don't need your lecture. I know way more about this issue than you. You don't get to make retarded, imprecise assertions then claim you meant something else when you blown the Fuck out.

Answer the question, faggot

Are you literally retarded?

Because they love killing dreams and there is no high more euphoric than killing dreams before they exist.

>this is your average murrican
Yeah, not surprised.

Just more proof abortion is necessary.

I love how no one here has made any "abortion isn't murder" arguments.

It's been 100% "abortion IS murder, and I'm pro-murder"

It is refreshing intellectual honesty

Careful using words like "average", you've already proven you have no idea what basic statistical terms mean. Wouldn't want to make anymore of a fool out of yourself.

>Just more proof abortion is necessary.

SAVAGE AF
A
V
A
G
E

A
F

Get fucked.

Your ID says 'IQ 8', which is probably accurate.

Not an argument, you 8 IQ, cuck.

"responsibility" implies sex is a bad thing. ideally, it would be impossible to become pregnant unless you opt into it. For example, in a more perfect world, a female human would be naturally infertile and would have to take a drug before sex if she wanted to produce a baby out of it.

>mfw broke up with my gf last night because she started her 2.5 week cycle of IM SO LONELY YOU DONT LOVE ME ONG LETS GET MARRIED CUM INSIDE ME user for the 93rd time

Coming from the faggot who has spent the thread posting frogs and making edgy one liners about eugenics and "undesirables."

If you're so concerned about removing bottomfeeders from the gene pool, do something about it and off yourself.

holy shit someone tipped an actual fedora

so they alone can have control on which males breed. its basically eugenics with females deciding who is worthy of life.

You're implying sex is anything other than reproduction. It's literally just a pleasurable dick sneeze that sends swimming biomechanical agents containing DNA to the ovum.

It's not a solely recreational activity just because you treated as such.

>Coming from the faggot who has spent the thread posting frogs and making edgy one liners about eugenics and "undesirables."

I've been posting truth; you've been defending literal anti-White cuckoldism via wanting to force White women who have been raped by Dindus to birth a half black child.

>If you're so concerned about removing bottomfeeders from the gene pool, do something about it and off yourself.

That's meaningless retardation coming from you. See above: if anyone should kill themselves, it's you, bitch.

At least it means that women that don't want to take responsibility for their actions don't breed as much. Natural selection.

There's no reason it HAS to be for reproduction, as human technology has proven. The fact of the matter is, most people, understandably, want to have as much sex as possible without the possibility of receiving an offspring as a byproduct. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, and the burden of proof is on people to prove there is something wrong with this.

Welcome to Cred Forums. We are incapable of bullshit. It is why we are alone.

They only want master race black babies.

Because if a nigger rapes me and knocks me up I can then abort it.

>me

Show tits or GTFO.

>This
We are the post-intellectual transcendent minds in this world of zombies. We truly see through the veil of unreality that is the world of our sense perceptions. We know the truth and aren't able to deny. We know who pulls the strings, how the world truly operates. We don't need to hide behind rhetoric because even if we don't convince anyone, we must speak the truth. This is Cred Forums

Ayy lamo

This thread can't die utility 'IQ 8' answers me

So what? They're still responsible for their actions if they consent. It has nothing to do with intention.

/thread

They benefit from it more (or at least more directly) than men do for obvious reasons. Conversely, I suspect the most anti-abortion people out there are women.

desu abortion's probably better than the alternative unless you're a hardline "abortion is murder" person.

they can go on the pill , use condoms,diaphragms, those things then embed in your skin, the patch. seriously there is no reason to need to get an abortion , the rate of abortion should be reduced by like 80-90%

To escape responsibility.

I will support abortion when child support become optional.

> my body my choice
> my wallet my choice

It'll probably grow even more than the white population-- without abortion, whites will get more careful with the birth control. Blacks only live in the moment.

This already exists. Women just need to not be whores for 1/4 if their fertile years to avoid kids, but apparently that's too much.