Friendly reminder that Repukelishits voters vote against their own economic interests

Republicans are very successful of covincing Middle and.poor class whites To vote against their economic interests

They've been doing this shit for decades under the guise of muh freedumbs so they can implement neoliberalism and focused tax cuts for the wealthy

He followed the law to do it. What's your point? There's a difference between commentary and reality.

Vote for your racial interests. The Democrats offer nothing but more shitskins and SJW bullshit. Why would any intelligent white person vote democrat?

And did so within the law. I see no problem with this, as the alternative is a fucking traitor that should be hanged in public.

My economic interests do not include paying for a fat bitch's womens' studies degree.

Trump is part of the Clinton team. That's the only explanation.

Your picture gives away your agenda since you have posted it twice in less than 6 hours.

How much do you get paid OP? I know you'll be tempted to reply, but your owners rather you keep it to 1 post and let the rest of Cred Forums bump your shill thread
I can only hope your seed never creates any progeny you coward

Isn't this just proving his point about how weak our law enforcement is if he himself can pull off those things?

That's an attack on the person not a argument.

If a murderer says that murder is wrong, is his statement invalidated because he is a murderer?

>Quote I am about to contradict

>[image]

>blah blah blah blah long winded statement that no one can be bothered to read

Liberals really can't into memeology.

Finding a loophole in the law so you don't pay taxes is better than feral niggers destroying cities because one criminal nignog got shot by a black cop.

>cheating the tax code
lmao it was fair and square nigger.

stop voting for people who put those loopholes in the tax code.

Stop responding to obvious b8, they're fishing for (You)'s, so give them some
>sage

Why do you think company hire hackers for cyber security?

>That pic.

So you want to keep tax cheating and unpaid labor legal?

>We need better cyber security
>Says the guy who hacked the pentagon

>cheating

he played 100%by the rules. his point is that the rules are ineffective

kys shill but repukelishits is hilarious tb.h

Every american should engage in tax avoidance. Tax evasion, however is illegal.

>Republicans are very successful of covincing Middle and.poor class whites To vote against their economic interests
Not everything is about money, merchant.

>friendly reminder who trolls you all so easily

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

Are you fucking retarded? Donald is a JFK democrat. By today's standards that makes him far right. He's the first fucking man in decades to look out for the interests of working class whites by fighting globalism.