How bad is bleeding heart liberalism at your college...

How bad is bleeding heart liberalism at your college? I am a senior in high school (I'm 18 hur dur) and I plan on going to UCSD but I am having second thoughts after reading up on protests there in the past.

I saw they offer an African American course, that was a major red flag.

Im also looking at Carnegie Mellon, Vanderbilt, Penn state, Binghamton and CalPoly.

I plan on majoring in bioengineering, I don't think UCSD has mandatory SJW brainwashing classes like some schools do

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/acceptance-rates-at-us-medical-schools-in-2015-reveal-ongoing-discrimination-against-asian-americans-and-whites/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to trade school and have college graduates make your coffee and lunch.

OK, let's brainstorm.

How do we make them afraid. Must be simple and efficient.

>Trade school
I'm planning to go to med school fám

They are afraid that's why they keep saying they're not. It's because trump said they are going back

Well, the fact that you're on Cred Forums at all means you will drop out of pre-med before you even get close to med school. Save this comment, it's true.

I go to UMass and it's pretty bad, but even up here you can find Trumpbros so it's all in who you associate with.

I also doubt you're 18 because we're about a month into school, but whatever

everyone is Chinese at UoA so its fine

I also want to talk about this

How the FUCK are people with such low grades getting into Princeton? Is it affirmative action?

In my high school having less than a 2.0 automatically gets you kicked out.

Has the ivy league really fallen this far?

what are you meme'in about, i'm not in a trade but I got my degree in Information Technology and found a career pretty easily. My best friendo is in Iwakuni, Japan and hes getting me out there in 2017. Anythings possible

Last years admissions

Another year

diversity pushes, get used to them. They happen a lot in state positions (other than police, blacks dont ever become cops unless they're ex military)

Harvard could accept a full class of 2400/4.0 students every year if it wanted to. But the eschew that in favor of students with gimmicks. If you're at a 3.9 but have your pilot's license, or are black with weak standardized testing scores but did some "really inspirational" charity work, you'll be more likely to get in.

do those graphs release the ethnicity of those suspicious 3.0 GPA acceptants? also someone on here has a graph of black students in med school getting accepted with far lower test scores than white/asian students.

Or Poos, Korean or Chad as fuck.

>has Ivy League really fallen this far
Yes, my community collage has better standards than Yale these days

No, i checked collegeboard and naviance, no such thing exists

the community college I went too was awesome, it was all trade bros and hot wannabee nurses walking around in scrubs. Some student tried to rally for a gender neutral bathroom so they turned this bathroom on the 4th floor in a building on the other side of campus into "her" bathroom

Just started UCSD. Pretty awesome school t b h famalam

Honestly OP you can go to any school as a FUCKING WHITE MALE and not get bothered. Just keep your head down, do your work, become bros with the professors, and find your crowd. Don't get involved with any activism or political protests on campus... it's all horse shit and will paint you as a target to employers, police, & people who know you.

Guns and Trump

I'm a senior in University of Toronto - the downtown campus one. It's pretty bad. I usually just ignore them since they're irrelevant.
It's hard to find non-liberals in a life science program, either that or because I keep to myself and avoid talking about politics casually with other people.

It's not FAIR. I got a 2360 on the SAT and a 4.2 GPA, and I'll probably get into a worse school than these blacks because I'm Indian. I even have above average extra curriculars. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't liberals get mad at racism against Asians? They give blacks a 340 point boost on the SAT by taking away 50 points from me.

I go to a shitty community college and it's pretty liberal. Events about feminism and social justice/equality, not to mention all the coal burners, a sure sign of liberalism

go to Georgia Tech.
>#1 biomedical engineering program in the country
>mostly conservative campus with very limited liberals

extremely violent and unorganized attacks, something that could happen at any time but cant be stopped by arresting any 1 person, that'll fuckin scare em

Asians are next after all of us whites are out of the picture, get ready for female empowerment and attempts at forced race mixing through your media

I'm studying in one of the Frencch best uni (pic related, université Pierre et Marie Curie). Very few people are into politics. People are pretty liberal but nothing extreme, except for a few leftists. A lot of people are redpilled. It's pretty much the same for every scientific university.
However, if you're going to study sociology, psychology, law, litterature, languages, history, this kind of matters, things are pretty bad. Lots of SJWs and edgy anarchists who block the university whenever they can.

I'm at a based engineering / aerospace school. The liberal agenda is non existent here; everyone just wants to make an epic career

yea dude i got accepted to a science degree at university and when i wanted to go to college i needed higher grades

Are you me?

I went to a community college for a year and took the HVAC class. All I encountered everyday was hot ass chicks in scrubs and trade bros, it was pretty nice.

Jesus fuck this is Yale

3.8 GPA, 1500 on SAT (it's out of 1600 now) and I probably wouldn't get accepted because >white

However Shaquisha from Perth amboy with a

I guess they won't have the diploma even if they get in.

>Be green eyed pale Spaniard-American at UT

>Getting some delicious Mexican food from a food truck near campus

>Make order and have a little banter about soccer and life with the friendly cook in Spanish

>All of a sudden as I get my order and go sit down near the bus stop a neon blue haired girl comes up to me with a face of rage

>"Hey, I really think its wrong what you just did to that proud latino-american there dude."

>"Excuse me?"

>"You totally were disenfranchising him and culturally appropriating his language."

>I scoff at the ridiculousness of her statement and ask "Are you joking or something?"

>"Don't think its funny asshole! White man appropriating other peoples cultures is a serious thing and one of the problems of the systemic racism we face every day here in this country!"

>At that moment my Nicaraguan friend walks up as he takes this bus home too asking what all the yelling was about, I tell him in Spanish whats up when the girl blows up

>"OH! AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA DO IT NOT JUST TO AN UNDERPRIVILEGED AND UNEDUCATED WORKER BUT TO A FELLOW PEER?!
>She turns to my friend
>"HOW CAN YOU BE OK WITH THIS!?"

>We both just laugh and walk closer back to the food truck, calling to the cook and telling him what she just said. He then scowls at her and says in his accented English

>"Lady, you a goddamn racist. He a'spanish. From E-spain. We all speakin' this language from our culture. You act-a like crazy bitch to say we can no share and talk with other people culture! If he was white boy, what wrong wit him learnin' to e-speak my language? We share together and live together. Why the fuck you putting up rule and walls! Why you go to college if you so fucking stupid lady, Chingow ese mujer."

>Suddenly everyone around, even her own neon haired friends are turning on her and yelling at her as me and my friend board the bus laughing the whole way

I'll never understand this SJW shit, but its funny as fuck to watch backfire.

haha your life is going to suck, i'd hate to be you in ten years after being just broken mentally and spiritually, you will have no skills, no confidence, and no money

i'm a carpenter and i travel the world in the winter, people older than me woth college degrees have neither the skill nor knowledge in any sort of field that i have, but i had to bust my ass and learn something i had no idea how to do

that's just me though, if i had the opportunity to go to college when i was 18 i probabaly would have taken it, but 8 years later i i think what my life could have been like if i went to college, it's a toss up, and not very good odds that my college degree would get me anywhere, based on people i know like i said, but if your getting your college paid for i guess just take it and try not to come out of it with a drug addiction and alcohol problem

UVM, UNH, or UCONN?

Glorioso.

I graduated 2 years ago, but the class that graduated a year before me had some faggots walk on on DR. BEN CARSON at the commencement because some comments he made on fag marriage. The speech he gave had nothing to do with politics either so they were just attention seeking faggots.

That's pretty much the most liberal thing that's happened in my very deep red city.

At Richland College they offered an ebonics course.

It wasn't called "Ebonics 101" but something like "African American Speech Patterns"

It claimed to go over the grammar and origins of nignog talk and I considered taking it as it would count for an English credit and would be amusing to learn Dindu

Please be true

Do they offer freshman parking? If I'm going to UCSD I'll be driving all the way from Joisey

I go to UCI. Nobody cares about shit like diversity, they just want to study things. It's like a school full of robots

It's great honestly. The only downside is that the majority here are Asian people, but it just means that I become instant friends with every white person I meet.

Penn State is a whack place. Just yuppies and rednecks and the globalists are building skyscrapers now. Stay away

For UCSD the thing that matters is what college within the school you are in, they have different requirements, Eleanor Roosevelt college is the worst I've heard

Wait they are advertising that they are illegal immigrants?
Couldn't the police be called and they are all sent back. What's the point of having laws if they aren't enforced.

this is a copypasta but it may very well be the same user who originally posted it, maybe

I've been to Austin. Cool place but holy fuck the leftism is strong there

Depends, do you want smug liberals, Durham or Sandy Cunt?

Liberals, yes, and yes.

>I plan on majoring in bioengineering
Don't undergrad in bioengineering.

Under Obama, illegals don't have to worry about being deported.

>tradecuckcs are this insecure
enjoy your broken body by the time you're 40 lmao

non existent because I'm not an amerikek :^)

If you're engineering, you will mostly be able to steer clear of the bullshit.

It will be frustrating to deal with, but if you join a fraternity you can likely avoid most of it by being around like minded people.

Study engineering at Purdue University

Tied 4th overall public institution with UC Berkeley according to the new report by the WSJ

No SJW bullshit

>California
They allow illegals to vote

When the nationalist party rallied in Sacramento the police let antifa attack

leave it to autists to believe that grade drones turn the best results

Yeah I've posted that story before in "college story" threads.

Austin is beautiful city and lovely mix of culture and ideals. Its also nice to have the reflection of the Right Wings in the government and of the locals in places like Bee Cave that clash with that of the overtly Liberal near the campus. Nice way to balance your world view.

Also food trucks there are amazing.

I went to a business college. There were literally no protests or demonstrations. In fact, administrators were more concerned than the students. They sent emails about safe spaces, but no one ever went to them.

ay bruh u take dat shit manigga

I go to UCSD. Don't come here you piece of shit

Virtually none; we're the most conservative Tier 1 school in the country. BLM tried doing something here once in the middle of campus. They were moved to a corner of the golf course where nobody paid any attention to them.

Not an issue here in one of the most conservative states in the Union. Most of the black students are cool as fuck dudes from Nigeria.

>then an eagle named freedom flew into the room, perched on the flag, and shed a single tear for the veterans

good story brah

Shit college.

I've been considering Trinity College Dublin for a polisci/economics program, I figure if I can't do politics polisci and economics will do well in academics or management or whatever

Is it worth going on visa to Ireland for it Cred Forums? Or should I go to an American school in the same academic level

I went to UCSD. Nobody gives a fuck at our school. The protest of Milo's event was laughable, and the school paid for the extra security instead of having The Young Republicans food the bill. UCSD is probably the most red pilled campus in CA(but remember this is still CA).

Did you get held back, lol?

not super bad

I only really talk to people in my class though, and it ends there (though I have a group project comin up)

other than that my polisci teacher is letting his bias run wild, bashes Trump every morning along with a couple redditor/TYT bernouts. I just doodle or go on my phone when hes talking about the election, not worth my time to argue with these fags.

Call the agency that deports illegals? Do they still do that?

it's bullshit man. true equality is dead (for now). affirmative action is selective and totally discriminatory. back up white people/other races when they say they're not being racist and hopefully we can quell this SJW insanity.

aei.org/publication/acceptance-rates-at-us-medical-schools-in-2015-reveal-ongoing-discrimination-against-asian-americans-and-whites/

First grade.

Yeah, it makes no sense. Especially since some Asians extremely poor Hmong refugees that get discriminated against anyways.

I came to UCSD as a transfer, everyone who went there straight out of highschool was a pathetic cuck. I seriously gave this guy the cuck talk after he showed up at his girlfriends pad with a bouquet of flowers after I was just finished banging his girl. Last I heard they recently got back together after they got in a fight where she dumped him for being emotionally abusive, because she cheated. Fucking scrawny white cucks.

I feel you user. I was valedictorian of my fairly competitive class, 2380 SAT, 4.5 GPA, 9 AP exams (all 5s), really strong ECs.

Applied to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Chicago, Safety.

Waitlisted at Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Chicago.

Felt good, especially considering since those schools waitlist applicants who are qualified but don't meet diversity quotas and the waitlist rate is 1/10th the acceptance rate :^)

Prepare for the ride of your life, friendo. College admissions are a sick joke and all of the hours spent on bullshit tests don't matter.

Cool, watsup bro?

I remember saving a screen of that story before. Wonderful moment.
My friends and I went to Austin solely because there was an arcade there that had the latest Melty Blood game that wasn't released yet anywhere else and we drove all the way over to weeb it out and play Japanese video games. The arcade was right by UT and we stopped by.

Absolutely beautiful campus, I remember it clearly so when I read your story I was able to picture it very clearly.

I'm from Dallas and it seems similar but not as beautiful.

My brother is a transfer at UCSD. Idk what college he's in but he is in a class he called "SJW shit" atm. Honestly if you're too big of a pussy to try understanding someone with a different point of view from you you'd be better off in trade school. You want to be a doctor and you're not going to try seeing the world from a different POV? This is what schools require because we live in a society where like it or not you have to deal with people you disagree with.

please get off Cred Forums. You are too impressionable and you'll actually think this board is unironic.

There are 3 possibilities that I'm aware of. 1) could be serious affirmative action for an under-represented minority with a good story; 2) some of the sports teams can get in some suspiciously low-scoring/low-GPA people, if I recall the football team for example gets 1-2 slots per year for people like that, maybe basketball I dunno; 3) someone's folks donated a building.

t.Princeton grad

i disagree with lies

So did you make the right choice and just get a full ride at a state university so you could dick off and enjoy college, rather than dig yourself into debt for no good reason?

It's a shit sandwich and everybody's going to have to take a bite. Grow up.

My safety was still a top-10 STEM school, at which I received a full tuition scholarship. Room and board was still a bitch but I just sold some BTC and left it at that.

I had a nigger in one of my classes claim to be bilingual saying ebonics was another language and said "you be jealous you can't speak two languages"

I want off this ride.

Aside from the liberal bullshit, UCSD is a shit school. It's all concrete and depressing as fuck.

Go to literally any other school and you'll be happier

Humboldt State here. I see a lot of people with seafoam green hair, and blue and pink.

What the fuck does it mean? Is it code for something? Literally one out of every 10 students has neon colored hair like I'm walking in a fucking anime or something.

Class of '14, reporting in.

Got a comfy dev job in Houston with my MIS degree there, and have had some awesome nights just from other Aggies seeing the ring and inviting me to go with them.

One of these nights literally occurred in downtown Beijing, another in Nuremberg.

It's being (((special))) and (((unique)))

>

I have a trick for you to do.

Change your race to hispanic. I am serious. All white, asian, indian, etc change your race to hispanic.

It will open doors for you. You don't even have to speak Spanish. They can't say "prove you are hispanic".

Come to Poly they're trying to cuck the place up but it's still better than all those other universities

I go to NAU in Flagstaff AZ.

It's too small to have any large scale protests, and Arizona is a red state. In my 2 years here I have seen one protest, and I think there was only like 30 people.

It's not as bad as places I've heard of, but it's still a university.

We did get Trump Chalked last year, some people were pissed (someone tried to hose it off, but failed) most people didn't give a shit. It was some stupid meme from that time.

Only Peter Thiel can be racist against Asians, the government doing it is A OK to libcucks

The few SJW fruitloops here in Utah are mainly ignored and they dont speak out often because no one likes them

The Mormons dont fuck around with that type of degeneracy

Almost moved to Flagstaff from Prescott to go to NAU but then i just came back to Utah

I miss AZ its like utah without the mormons but all the guns

You pussies are literally looking for safe spaces. You see how you're just like the people you want to avoid don't you?

Utah is beautiful though, despite the mormons it's one of my top 5 states.

5 Montana
4 Alaska
3 Utah
2 Colorado
1 Arizona

Firstly, Bioengineering is not a thing. If that is what you want to do for a living you need a PhD in Biochem or an MD/PhD. There are only 4 types of employable engineering undergrad degrees. Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical. ALL of the others are memes. You need to do Chemical engineering and plan on extensive graduate work if you want to work in "bioengineering."

>avoiding people who annoy you is the same as forcing the administration to keep people who annoy you away from you

2 cents have been deposited into your bank account.

>looking at Carnegie Mellon

trust me, cmu is one of the most insular liberal echo chambers on this planet

it's hell even for normies

University of Washington here. Out this quarter with a broken femur but god damn is the leftism rampant over there

Major in STEM idiot.

Safe spaces existed before sjws were demanding for them. Brown vs board of education comes to mind

Look man it's like the hippies of the 60s... they're going to be infecting academia in some way. But not every school is completely overtaken, my university has those types but they're pretty small and they don't really do anything.

they get owned a lot too by other kids not just myself so idk man.

I go to USD and it's not too bad besides the 'Black Lives Matter' shit that has infested the campus this week

I went to WSU and didn't notice any SJW bullshit (graduated in 2012 so my have predated it). Engineering is pretty separate from the other buildings though, which I really appreciated.

I don't read Cred Forums much, but this is some of the best advice I've ever seen on here. Literally just minding your own business can get you pretty far in life.

How are these people not just immediately deported?
That's like holding up a sign that says YES I STOLE ALL THAT STUFF WHAT'RE YOU GUNNA DO ABOUT IT

East side vs West side of Washington is a night and day difference. I grew up East side and it's pretty conservative/country. Seattle is a liberal shithole rivaling San Francisco or New York

CU Boulder class of 2010. It wasn't bad when I went, but I did have to take a literal diversity credit.

>TFW I had to go from genetics talking about drift and migrations to a Native American issues course where the professor denied the Bering Land Bridge

You're lucky you never had to go to primary school and high school in that town. It didn't stop me from applying to Purdue for mathematics though

haven't seen shit

It's California

d-don't be a bigot, user..