Just fucking nuke Mexico already

Just fucking nuke Mexico already.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
webmshare.com/OGbLB
bestgore.com//beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was brazil actually

someone said they were speaking Portuguese.

What the fuck is this?

If I take your face off, will you die?

>AUUUGHGHGHHH GUUUGHGRRGGGGLLLEEE AUHHHUH

what did he mean by this?

Brazilian drug dealers torturing someone because he owed them money

Basically they cut off his face and his hands and just began slicing his body and face with a dull box cutter while he was still alive.

He was trying to grasp at his lack of face with his nubs

JFC worst thing I've seen. They probably gave him stimulants first so he wouldn't pass out

someone describe the events of the video to me in detail pls.

For those who haven't seen it

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

no...it's central american monkey-speak.

Sounds like Honduras or Guatemala.

BUILD WALL ASAP

Thats Brazil broseph.

It would hurt a lot

reminder that one of you're are ancestors probably did something like this

sounds like Brazil, but i don't doubt shit like this happens in Mexico too, build wall but let me in first

I've been on Cred Forums for 7 years and that was the worst thing I've seen too. It was actually hard to watch. Usually people are just dead when we see gore. This guy was alive for the entire video while they went to town.

I think at one point he tried biting the blade when they put it in his mouth and they just started laughing at him.

fuck that shit

no face no eyes no hands
the screams the wet rasping and panicked gurgles
gnashing of lipless teeth
blood

Watch it you little bitchass leaf or I'll
>pic related
(You) and yours come autumn.

>Los Zetas
>Brazil

Can someone post some screencaps or gifs?

You're a nubby guy

>theync

Enjoy your computer AIDS.

>Brazil

I didn't knew Hues spoke Spanish with Guerrero accent.

Yeah that's why it was so horrible. He was very clearly alive and conscious. I can't imagine it.

NOPE

>white people

quiet fritz

BUILD THE WALL

I said it wasn't brazil senior Pancho Fucktardo.

You don't get to come over to my side of the wall now... but you still have to build it!

Thanks

>people found a way to meme this

Wew I'm now actually desensitized to it. Praise kek.

Shit, I'll pass this time.

So zetas are still the ultimate in edgelord.

Good to know.

Jesus, all that because he owed money? I hope to God it wasn't something stupid like 7 bucks.

South Americans are savages just like Canada. I hope Hillary wins I want nuclear war to take us all.

Remind me again, why are such actions not a valid argument in a discussion on how races aren't equal and against 3rd world brown immigration?

>being slowly tortured to death
>sweet child of mine starts playing

jungle temple niggers are barbaric, this is what we have to look forward in a liberal multicultural society

Here you go: webmshare.com/OGbLB

nah bru we need the drug war and the open border so we can have more amazing tv like this

Dude. I mean. What even warrants such behavior? Is this seriously over drugs and money? I dont know very many white people who do this.

God help us.

link the video faggots

How can anyone even do this? What do you have to go through in life to gouge out a man's eyes, cut off his face, and hands and just slowly cut him with small blades while he's still conscious?

How can someone be this lacking in a conscious?

>giving a shit about some drug cartel member getting raped by an opposing cartel

OP, explain to me why I should be in anyway angry or disgusted?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:(

Why is everyone now saying it's from Brazil? If you read it on that one forum where the video was also posted and they "corrected" the title and said it was in Brazil.. if you go to page 2 or 3 in that thread people familiar with the language / dialects said it was in fact Mexico.

ty based adolf

>brown
>.
>skin
>.

I can't even watch this shit, I used to put myself through watching these shock videos to try and get an understanding of how their minds work, but I now realize they're lacking a core component of humanity and should be humanly euthanized.

its their tradition

The video was so fucked up that it will be the first thing I think of for the rest of my life when I hear the music.

You take the role of a torturer. What music do you play?

link

Because soon it will happen in your own country, if you keep letting spic and niggers coming in.

>Hillary wants this to come to America

see yes he's conscious the ENTIRE TIME

When you put crazy people on drugs and then tell them to torture someone, this happens.
These videos give them their power.

Nah it was 7 pesos.

it was mexico

"hijo de toda tu reputa arrastrada madre"

ENOUGH!
Mexico we are coming for you, Who are with us?

It's mexicans trying to fool Americans so they don't want to build wall.

Technically the accent sounds like western El Salvador or Honduras... but that's the same shit desu. Don't let any beanfag try to fool you into thinking they are somehow "more white."

Nothing is as sad as the squat, indian looking spics who post on stormfront.

Like a real life version of that Dave Chapell skit where he's the blind black KKK guy.

bestgore.com//beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

the cycle of karma

A fate worse than death.

>someone said they were speaking Portuguese.

No they're not lmao

Never mix
With niggers and spics

best post ITT

>how it feels to chew 5 gum