Israeli-American here, AMA

Israeli-American here, AMA. I will answer all questions honestly. I'm sure some people on Cred Forums are interested in what life in Israel is really like, and what jews are really like

Other urls found in this thread:

alt.religion.christian.narkive.com/B59FJVJN/police-jewish-student-admits-putting-swastikas-on-her-own-door
nbc4.com/news/14516979/detail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why dont u just not be a jew

it's in my blood

what are jews end game

the continued existence of their group

why do your people villify whites for the same goal

also, do you feel Hitler was justified for protecting the continued existence of his group?

What is your opinion on reform Jews? Orthodox Jews?

obvious no? jews arent considered enemies by whites anymore, whereas before they were. no, I disagree with what hitler did

reform jews are very.... naive liberals, you could say. the majority of jews in america are like this, and I don't like them. orthodox jews are much more fun, and their IQ is actually pretty good, so I like them better. I am atheist

fuck off zionist kike

>jews arent considered enemies by whites anymore
Does lying come naturally to you?

Where do you hide all your jewgold?

the jew is the lie

I'm a faggot

I visited your country recently, it was quite nice.

no, im not a good liar, so I never lie. I don't think lying is generally very useful outside of specific contexts such as business and court.

in the bank and in my house.

good meme

Have you ever thought of giving your stolen Palestinian land back and taking a boat to Madagascar?

So you want Jews to continue as a group and you say its in your blood. But you disagree with Hitler wanting Germany to stay Germanic and for those same people to control their country? Hypocrite.

yes, and I rejected that.
nice strawman.

American Jews are obnoxious, would you not agree?

yes.
(what do you do in israel? why havent you left yet?)

I will likely leave after the 1st degree.

Aiming for NZ or Australia

So do you believe Europeans should have the right to govern their countries how they want? No immigrants for example? Israel can do that, why can't Europeans?

אתה מדבר עברית?
מתי עזבת את הארץ ואיך הצלחת?

>Jews have been the enemies of whites since the recording of history itself, but not anymore tho...

You're not talking to normies, chaim, so stop acting like a mong.

assuming you already went through the IDF, leaving Israel for such a country wouldn't necessarily be an improvement in life. the biggest problems for an individual in israel compared to another country are the largely wasteful IDF and immediate post-IDF years. feel free to ask more questions

yes. I support more high iq immigrants though. but for example, between clinton and trump I choose trump. I consider myself to be a white nationalist.

I speak hebrew. I left israel as a child (you can search up 1.5 generation immigrant for an idea of what age I left at). my father is a good software engineer, so he got a job in the usa. how about yourself?

another strawman. I only said whites dont consider jews to be their enemies anymore.

>leaving Israel for such a country wouldn't necessarily be an improvement in life

what are you even talking about?

Israel wages are shit tier compared to the real western world, also favoritism in Jobs is disgusting. Good luck finding a decent job without connections.

favoritism exists in every western country, especially anglophone ones, everything is about connections. and, if you get a good job in israel, wages are OK. yes, wages are higher in other countries.

>how about yourself?
An Israeli on vacation

lol.

khazar jew or hispanic jew?

Who does Pastrami better, Tel Avivor NYC?

khazar. family is USSR, and i speak some russian, cant really read cryllic though

dont know enough to answer that. to me, it's about the same

i wise i could too , fucking army...

hmm, my ID changed. dont pay attention to that goys (;

feel bad for all israelis that go to the army. advice: don't spend too much time wasting your life after the army (aka, dont vacation too much)

what is this ID change bullshit

why ?

is it really true that hitler waged war on the jews months before the holocaust happened?

Like my flag?

I'm thinking about going on the birthright trip

Is it worth it?

Why do (((people))) pick on gingers? Why is it supposedly politically correct to laugh off these ethnic insults in sitcoms that would be drummed off the air for other ethnic terms? I don't see a pack of gingers running the world.

Why do the (((zionist))) media and their (((taglit/birthright))) infiltrators promote and normalize ginger hate so much?

Why are ethnic gingers both lumped in with the "white" stereotypes, AND mocked for their physical traits so openly? Either they are a ruling racial class OR they are a humiliated minority underclass (often in denial of their own oppression).

Unless you are hypocritically against any individual with (what many percieve to be) the socially beneficial trait of lighter skin. Which is practically the definition of racism. While claiming to be against racism (but only racism against darker skinned people).

I should be the soulless ginger, pigskinned, piefaced ProtoIndoEuropean, roundfaced shiksa, whipcracker goy that kike Hollywood instructs me to be...and work towards my own interests in this endevour, not agent provocateuring as the kikes lapdog.

I will show the world exactly what that stereotype looks like, thank you for pigeonhole labeling me with such a fun self fullfilling prophecy position in your caste structure, my ratfaced, longfaced, khazar, SaudIsisRaEli, ethnocratic, imperialist rulers.

Fear only keeps the niggers in line for so long, there is nothing you can say that will make the niggers forget they are next. Most niggers know who the (((massa))) is this time around. Cannon fodder niggers, to civil war 2.0, against the gentile cannon fodder, on both manufactured, controlled opposition sides.

Fear makes them hate you, "hard power" is fear.

Good luck whipping those niggers down in Carolina without this golem housenigger to do the hard parts. Get your hands in the shit kikes, take a big whiff.

ניסית את הסלט חצילים החדש של משני? זה מדהים

Did the holocaust happen?

ברוך הבא. I just started learning Hebrew, but I have to say Israel is pretty drastically culturally different than the States. Do you ever feel like Israelis are way too pushy? Even literally physically pushy? Cuz that's the impression I got when I was there.

Ask your parents, get back with results.

My question is this: how afraid are you that Iran is going to Holocaust you for real this time?

I got (You)s for both? interesting

because it's a waste of time. I see a lot in israel how people first do army (18-21), then vacation for years, and enter college on average at age 24. a lot of promising people lose their potential because they lose their ambition by accepting that oh, theyve wasted a lot of years, so whatever, i wont be anything big. even though Israel does a lot of high tech/high iq stuff, it could be doing much, much more.

no

go ahead. it's a good experience for most people. the main reason i did it was to see/reconfirm what part of my identity is israeli, what i think of israel, etc. I didn't enjoy the trip, but that wasnt the most important thing I got; the most important thing I got was reconfirmation that I'm really american rather than israeli, that I don't like american jews, that i dont like israeli culture very much, etc etc. I would do the trip.

I... didn't understand, sorry.

like I said, I'm a white nationalist.

yes

too pushy in what sense? it's not pleasant, but it doesnt hurt their country. when I go to israel, I very much dislike the culture you experienced. also, why learn hebrew? I think you shouldn't, it's a waste of time.

no

DO YOU LIKE ASIAN PUSSY?

>I never lie
Jewish Inception

y beemet madhim? haval she ani be lita.

Do you still believe in a Messiah?

How are Christians treated in Israel? I was thinking about vacationing there to visit some of the old churches.

Do you believe it's possible for non-whites to be considered Jewish? Do Israelis accept non-white looking Jews (those that convert)

How many times did hitler holocaust you?

ya
no
they are treated completely fine, you won't have any problems.
sure. it's not really a big issue though, because not many of those

some israeli you are

כן
חציל מרוקאי נקרא, זה חציל מטוגן אבל עם אחוז שומן נמוך ועשבי תיבול, כמו החציל הפיקנטי של צבר אבל הרבה פחות שומן ובלי רוטב
עם פסטרמה או גבינת סימפוניה .. חבל לך על הזמן

Will you give up your address and test the might is right theory?

What are popular snack foods in Israel?

How are Palestinians portrayed in media in Israel?

What music plays on the radio in israel?

cuck

Since when did "white" include sandnigger trAshkeNazis from turkroachland?

Kikes have nigger blood.

My mom is a Christian tour guide.

From what I've seen they are treated like tourists. Safety isn't an issue at all.
Arabs are happy for some rich american tourists to try sell their crap to

KYS you larping goy

How many shitskin palestinians did you kill during IDF mandatory service? And when will you zionist kikes finish conquering "greater israel"?

Is Israel constructing the third temple?

wtf is this shit i'm seeing with all the israeli posters these days.
they're all wanting to leave israel and all are complaining about the army.
this makes me sad man.

killing arabs on purpose will get you jailed Jamal
and we already gave up on the greater Israel dream when we gave back Sinai to Egypt

Nice wall. How racially and ethnically diverse of you.

yes. oh well~
no
bamba and bissli are popular packaged snacks. you can find them in safeway sometimes. palestinians are portrayed differently by different organizations; in general, the media and israelis are mildly-moderately anti palestinian. I don't know what music plays on the radio in israel, sorry. I imagine a mix of israeli and american tunes

ok

no

left israel when I was a child. I hope I would've killed at least a few. greater israel will happen slowly but surely.

no

yes well, imagine high IQ people in a rich country forced to serve in an army for at least 3 years. doesn't happen in any other country in (((2016)))

but im american, we dont have a fucking wall, vote for trump

we already know what jews are really like

alt.religion.christian.narkive.com/B59FJVJN/police-jewish-student-admits-putting-swastikas-on-her-own-door
nbc4.com/news/14516979/detail.html

BUILD THE TEMPLE

we know all about you kikefag

>AMA
This isn't reddit, faggot.

Why does your Jewish organisations argue strongly against immigration of colored people to Israel, but for immigration to Europe?

Why are you such leeches? why dont you stay n your kibuts kikes.

ok

it's obvious, no?
ok.

How can there be Judaism without a priestclass, temple or a sacrifice?

how does one gain money from these?

Enlighten me oh mighty goy

how does it feel knowing hungarians slaughtered their kikes in cold blood and yet dont give a single fuck and even have the audacity to act annoyed and offended when one brings it up?

I heard Israeli jews (especially Hasidic ((acidic)) jews) like to spit on Americans/christians

Fuckin ungrateful

Opinion about Lebanon and if Greater Israel includes Lebanon.

Judaism is a fake religion that never had those things.

Will you you reclaim/annex the rest of your nation an oust the Palestinians for good? Also why is you nation so uncucked compared to Euro states?

What do you plan to do about the Rothschilds?

what is there to say? lebanon is lebanon. I hold the standard israeli right wing positions on such issues.

who is your waifu?
who is your favorite anime character?
what is your favorite anime?

How do Jews/Israelis view Germans? Are you still butthurt like Pole's after all those years ? And do people get triggered by my ancestors?

Good, I want in on this Jewish money globalist scheme.