IM SO TIRED OF LIVING IN THIS SHITSKIN FILLED COUNTRY I HATE NIGGERS AND THE SPICS OMG THE SPICS I HATE THEM SO FUCKING...

IM SO TIRED OF LIVING IN THIS SHITSKIN FILLED COUNTRY I HATE NIGGERS AND THE SPICS OMG THE SPICS I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH. SPICS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK MY LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do something about it whiteboi

Yeah, thought so. Little punk beta bitch whiteboi cant so shit but 'ree' about it in his echo chamber

Iktf
I would like to move to Europe.
I'll give up muh guns just to live in a quiet European neighborhood

your here to retard now go cry about whimin ignoring you

Why don't you capitalize and get into a lifestyle you want?
Oh that's right, you're worthless

Forced immigration and interbreeding is literally genocide

lol so oppressed.

I'm brown, discharge your fury on me if you want.

go drown in a puddle nigger

Ooogahboogah me steal laptop and shitpost on it *readjusts nose bone*

>your here to retard now

What did you mean.

Get breed with a latina qt. They're better than white women

As my grandmammy once said: "If it aint white, it aint right"

Pose with a white egg and a brown egg.
Set the white balance to the white egg.

Im here to laugh at all these pathetic whitebois that think praying to a chaos god is going to make trump win.
It feels good knowing the white race is coming to an end. whitey is getting attcked from all sides and you cucks arent doing anything.
niggas are taking your women
arabs are literally killing you and invading europe
mexicans are in a full scale invasion and out breeding whites
chinese have more money and are positioning themselves to be the next great super power
karma is a bitch lmao

We can hope Trump undoes the Hart-Cellar act and implements Euro/Anglosphere immigration quotas. With proper laws we could form an organization similar to that in the 1800s that tried to send the nigs to Liberia. We just pay shitskins to leave and renounce citizenship.
Vote David Duke user

I'm as brown as one can be Spaniard bro...

Why not kill yourself user?

What's wrong with the hispanics? They work their ass off and have respect for family values. A lot of em are pretty die hard Catholic too

I hate spics

Wow the hate speech in here we gotta shut this down look at that swastika posted by OP.

THIS

Damn so this is the vide that pol was talking about.

They don't stay in their own countries

Yes. We could easily regain control of our country in less than 10 years. We could go back to our demographics back in the 1980s when white Americans were 88% of the population.

Shit like this is why the axis leaders had suicide pills on them. And they were only going up against the allies.

Imagine a turner diaries scenario where the enemy does shit like this.

What did he do?

Story?

And here I thought they cut them up AFTER they killed them.

REEEEEEEEEEE

rival cartel member

move to canada... oh wait.....

damn son, what do you think? he probably was walking through the wrong neighbourhood or owed a cartel 8 dollars

these savage sluts are cancer and you need to be more aware

i honestly dont think the story matters when you already know what these spic fucks do on a regular basis down there

quads tho

hello lad

can i hear what your voice sounds like ?

vocaroo.com/

>dating 1/2 mexican 1/2 white girl
>her family is mostly fat mexicans
>thought of mexican children disgust me
>will drop her before putting kids in her
Is anyone physically disgusted by brown people and the thought of breeding with them?