Atheist cucks can't explain this without citing some made up common ancestor

Atheist cucks can't explain this without citing some made up common ancestor

Because they turned into humans you dumb leaf.

Rioting

You don't really understand how evolution works, do you?

The sad thing is that many stupid people will take the bait and will reply to this leaf.

Also sage.

he's talking about evidence for that in the middle

nice bait 5/10 made me reply

>finds one skull in the ground that 'sort of' looks like that of an ape-like creature
>guys look, evolution! this totally proves we came from apes! it's totally not just a deformed anomaly! stop asking questions goy!

>mfw I got a book in my mailbox by some Turkroach sandnigger about how Evolution is bullshit because of the exact reason in the OP

Why are Muslims such inbred retards, pol?

They are in Africa, Paris, Stockholm and London

they're fossils, you dumb cunt

its odd that most humanoid species were not successful, but then one of htem, became the most successful ever

IF WE CAME FROM MANKEYS Y ARE DERE STILL MONKIES??!1! CHECK MATE NECKBEARDS

wow this really made me think

They're in the nearest ghetto duh

wtf i hate science now

spbp

underrated kek

If we came from babies, why are there still babies?

they got selected out or murdered off by the millions of the ones on the right, or in other words they weren't wanted as part of the tribe anymore and died off after time went on for a million years.

They're all gang fucking your mother.

There are currently 0 members of the species represented on the left side of the graph.

We didn't come from chimpanzees. We came from a primate that evolved into the human being you see today.

its also odd that it has not one but 4 unique genetic markers not found in any other species on earth

Why is it so hard for some people to accept evolution? Just look at dogs. Started with a wolf and created dogs of all different shapes and sizes.

They turned into Canadians

But...but...muh Jeezus!

detroit

Dead easy actually.

Truth
OP is straw-manning like there is no tomorrow.
And it's still a dog.

When do we get reparations for killing the rest of our ancestors off?

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

We are obviously alien hybrids.

>This is what Christfags actually believe
>Mfw some Christfags claim to believe in differences between races but don't believe in evolution, the sole thing that supports the idea of there being differences between the races

Brazil.
Ever heard of it?

They're extinct you cuck

Technically if you believe in evolution, dogs aren't really a great example as they are all under the species Canus Lupus which descended from a hitherto unknown species of ancient wolves maybe 40,000 years ago.

They didn't take modern wolves and breed them into pugs. Like foxes, wolves, etc, common dogs are a different species entirely and are more cousins than descendants. Like the fallacy that op is trying to propagate.

>its also odd that it has not one but 4 unique genetic markers not found in any other species on earth

what did he mean by this?

All of which came in the past 3000 years, just think, from wolf to chihuahua in only 3000 years while fish though to be extinct before dinosaurs existed is still alive and well with NO discernable changes over 300,000,000 years.

see
stop doing this shit it only further muddies the waters. the ancestor of dogs are extinct just like the ancestors of humans are extinct. wolves are to dogs as chimps are to humans. close, and partially related but not ancestors.

And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds—livestock and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so.

humans make humans, dogs make dogs, cats make cats, horses make horses.

also evolution doesn't say man came from monkeys, according to evolution we share a common ancestor

The between species is in Africa...we wuz kangz n sht

wolves and dogs can interbreed. humans and apes can not

>sole thing that supports the idea of there being differences between the races
You're retarded. Do you believe the billions of men who lived and died before us were unaware of those differences because they didn't make them fit in some phony pseudoscientific theories to explain how they came to be?

Believing in evolution is the ultimate blue pill.

If you are looking for the rabbithole... research the Dogon tribes "Nommo people" mythology.

...or the Hindu mythology or the Olmec mythology...