Hillary is going to win.

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

She clearly won the debate. No amout of ballot stuffing on online polls is going to prove otherwise. Trump will fade into oblivion.

What the fuck is his campaign team doing? Most 5 year olds could have done a better job prepping trump.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=452&v=14GvS9O0zhY
youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

shut up and post more of those asses

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Thank you for Correcting the Record! Your check is in the bank. Happy shilling!

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

Careful, he might post a selfie.

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

You have to be joking. Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole time. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Ethan King
Ethan King

deluded Drumpf supporter.

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Hmm, that's why Trump is more ahead now in polls than he was before the debate?

Post more asses, shill.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Damn, that really hurt. Go watch some quality programming instead of your autistic Brit.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

keep going, more asses
that's a good shill

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

At least you're a shill who gives back to the community. All shills should be like you tbqh.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

I know I like this one

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

spamming to avoid the one post man
nice try faggot shitposts don't count as replies
enjoy your ban

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Romney won the first debate too

Go back to your shill tank think meme farm

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Yeah the past few days seemed to have really knocked off a bit of Trumps momentem.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

Holy shit, I knew Reagan did bad in the first debate and was a pretty unpopular candidate, but I didn't know that he prectically won the election in the last 2 weeks.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

t. increasingly nervous man

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

a lot of shit went down in those last two weeks to help out.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

saved.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

I'd anglicize her society if you know what I mean

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

Is there moar?

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

More correcting the record with a picture or "hot girls" kys shill

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

ANGLED

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

Hillary won guys I swear!!! Drumpftards are so delusional, alt right BTFO!!!

You thirsty faggots better be sageing when you reply

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Well, Obama did get wooped vs Mitt in the first debate and he ended up winning. So I don't think it is so clear who will win the election.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

t. increasingly nervous man

Dominic White
Dominic White

become an hero

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

la times has trump up by same ammount

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

This is now an ass thread

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

2.5 points behind
implying the RCP average isn't distorted by the biased polls it gets its info from

I look at LA Times for real results. It's a leftist paper that has indorsed Hillary, yet Trump has been ahead in that poll for almost two weeks now.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

reporting you to your manager for misogyny

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

more sluts please

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

David Martin
David Martin

/r/jailbait no longer exists

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

Girls like that are sluts by default. I can't describe that look but I see all the time and they are all sluts.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

I agree. I think it's the vapid camera whoring smiles.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

I wish for pantyhose to come back in style so bad

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

ohhh sheet!!

he switched it up!! hole up!! titties mmm

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

Care to explain how she won?
She was and is the embodiment of all talk no action.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

its more of a matter of what she ISN'T doing.

let's face it, he could stand at the podium next week and just make pepe face for an hour and a half and he's still doing more than her. like 2 rallies in 2 days...

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

He had so many opportunities to wreck her but he just kept repeating himself over and over. He started so strong with that NAFTA shit. He's clearly a demo plant

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=452&v=14GvS9O0zhY

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

flag

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

Prepping Trump

This is Cred Forums, not your sick fantasy board.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Come on dude. He had a couple other nice recoveries but he completely stopped the offense when Hillary went after his personal record. I don't think the combativeness and interuptions worked well in his favor...he should have looked like the happy funny dude we know from the rallies. I want to believe it's 5d chess like Dilbertman says but after all the emails I got from his team hyping me up for "Hillary Clinton facing her record" I felt let down because it was mostly Trump facing his. At least the last debate is by FOX, best for last

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

At this point I think the entire public knows just how crooked the witch is. I think what's best for trump in these debates is to act professional and presidential in order to win the independents who aren't sure if he's a maniac or not. an example of this is referring to her as secretary clinton instead of crooked hillary.

you gotta have faith in the god emperor. he's not let us down once since he announced.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

hillary wins election
women overtake men in earnings
women win everything

This shit is giving me an existential crisis, guys.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

This picture broke my nofap. Is it just a meme by the way?

Jack James
Jack James

stop being a collectivist retard

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

wtf i love ass now

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

Drumpf

Trump hates immigrants--he's a racist and a terrible person!

let's make fun of him by mocking his family's funny-sounding immigrant name

What did they mean by this?

Levi Green
Levi Green

Trump did his job, did it well and is going to win the election.

He dominated the first 40 minutes and held his ground for the rest, that being said, he did hold
back on things he definitely could have hit her with. But after a year of being called a maniac literallyhitler sexist misogynist who will nuke everyone that was the smartest thing he could do. He proved he had restraint, he didn't fall for the bait.

Hillary looked downright creepy to anyone who isn't cat lady or a wetback, and her crazy smiling and smirking did her no favours with normal people. She tried to use a bootleg version of Trump's way of labeling people (think lyin Ted) with her whole trumped up trickle down shit and she came off as out of touch.

Now for what matters, American politics is about fighting over a percentage of people who probably just tuned into this as their first impression of both candidates besides a clip here or there on normiebook. And what they saw was trump actually being presidential. He stood there and had a debate instead of gassing every beaner/Muslim in the room and depending on where they live he talked about getting them a decent job.

Hillary's attacks were shit and everyone knows it, nobody gives a fuck about tax returns or Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is Obama '08 running on change. And he will win, because it's a lot easier to motivate people to change something than to grudging try to protect the status quo. We have all the excitement on our side just look at the post debate polls, nobody is excited for Hillary she is just the not trump candidate, and as much as people hate her im willing to bet a whole lot of people vote 3rd party out of spite.

TLDR trump will win, and you better be ready shills

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

They're fucking morons.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

I agree with this user.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

He dominated the first 40 minutes and held his ground for the rest, that being said, he did hold
back on things he definitely could have hit her with. But after a year of being called a maniac literallyhitler sexist misogynist who will nuke everyone that was the smartest thing he could do. He proved he had restraint, he didn't fall for the bait.

Hillary looked downright creepy to anyone who isn't cat lady or a wetback, and her crazy smiling and smirking did her no favours with normal people. She tried to use a bootleg version of Trump's way of labeling people (think lyin Ted) with her whole trumped up trickle down shit and she came off as out of touch.

Now for what matters, American politics is about fighting over a percentage of people who probably just tuned into this as their first impression of both candidates besides a clip here or there on normiebook. And what they saw was trump actually being presidential. He stood there and had a debate instead of gassing every beaner/Muslim in the room and depending on where they live he talked about getting them a decent job.

Hillary's attacks were shit and everyone knows it, nobody gives a fuck about tax returns or Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is Obama '08 running on change. And he will win, because it's a lot easier to motivate people to change something than to grudging try to protect the status quo. We have all the excitement on our side just look at the post debate polls, nobody is excited for Hillary she is just the not trump candidate, and as much as people hate her im willing to bet a whole lot of people vote 3rd party out of spite.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

5/10 skinny whores

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

The more you shills post, the more we know the desperation has gone full code red for Hillary.

Gonna be sweet when you all suicide in November, you fucking cunts.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

Try to stay positive. Maybe she'll do a really bad job and make women look even more retarded.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Jesus christ, fucking sage

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

I eat ass.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

'Two fives are as good as a ten."
William Jefferson Clinton

James Jones
James Jones

november 8th
Cred Forums collectively hangs themselves
or
assmad numales shaking at their keyboards typing drumpf death threats on twitter

cant wait

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole time. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

you will never get to fuck girls even half as attractive as this

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

..until you see it.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Virtual reality, dude. You and your waifu will be together in a magic wonderland.

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

I don't think it's what you think it is.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Honestly it's times like this I can understand jihadis. I mean i'd blow myself up if someone guaranteed me 70 waifus that are as hot as these.

Parker Price
Parker Price

but virtual reality won't become as realistic as real life in my lifetime

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Virtual reality will be the death of marriage and child birth.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

I hope she wins all the other debates the same way. President Trump will make America great again.

Mason White
Mason White

except for hookers, yeah, almost surely

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Is this the ass thread?

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

I do that on purpose. Get on my level.

John Price
John Price

You mean
Death of Women

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Yes.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

yeah not hard to fuck hookers that hot

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

hookers that are on that level are ridiculously expensive though

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

He's an ass man

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

meh, I consider it open to different tastes, personally

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

If you're a disciple of chaos, you really can't lose this eleciton

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

Ya, but making money is easier than being born chad

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Our country is in shambles and i want to make America great again
BOO WHITE MAN BOO HISS
Everything is fine, my opponents exaggerating. Here are the same lofty empty promises every democratic candidate in the past 10 years has made
HOORAY HOORAY FOR CLINTON
What the fuck has happened to this country in the last 15 years

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

deep slurp from a glass of cum

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

W-what's in the glass?

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Wrong. Wrong.

Wroooooooong.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

depends, found some as hot as the "lesser hot" on this thread around where I live, at the same price as most of the others (niggress are cheaper and I avoid them of course)
I was as baffled as the next guy that they didn't simply leeched off rich guys instead of doing that

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

W-what's in that glass?

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

no that's because of countless threads here telling people to use all their proxies and vpns to vote in the polls

i want trump to win but he's not going to

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

bae's parents are at work and we don't have school
just us
all we're doing is laying next to each other in her bed.
just watching tv without realizing what's going on.
have to leave, because her parents are about to come home.
get text asking what I would've done if she kissed me
I would've kissed you back
we were best friends
mfw

That's when I found out what friends with benefits are.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

I'm not talking about those polls, I'm talking about scientific polls like the USC/LA Times poll, in which he is ahead by over 4 points, more than he was before the debate.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Will the taste be there? My biggest fetish is eating thick asses out.

John Thompson
John Thompson

best thread ever.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

What does eating ass taste like? I always pussy out when I'm about to do it. I don't mind pussy, but licking an asshole takes some balls.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

POST FEET
O
S
T

F
E
E
T

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

VR will probably kill us off before it reaches that stage.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

tastes like ass smells, then your mouth tastes like ass for a couple days after

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

She's predetermined to win.
Your government's got you wrapped around their fingers.

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Make her take a shower first. If she's clean it doesn't bad at all.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

found the virgins

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

It’s almost COCKtober u know what that means Dick sucking awareness month time to remind all that love that dick Christopher CUMlumbus day is arriving! Christopher Columbus and those slutty pilgrims had to cum 2 America in search of new dicks to suck THOT-O-WEEN is upon us become the tru thot queen!! BOO!! Sorry did I scare you?? it's Cocktober u kno what that means SLUT-O-WEEN! back is the spookiest slut on the block!!!! you've been visited by the thottie ghost‼‼ if u don't send this to other thots you will get NO DICK this Halloween Spread awareness of this joyous occasion by sending this to 10 of ur closest hoes! Get 1⃣0⃣ back: THICC DICC QUEEN ‼ Get 5⃣ back: u gettin the succ tonite Get 0⃣ back: no succ for u

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

Dunno, am a handholdless, kissless virgin.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Hey if you have a fetish for eating shit then maybe it can turn you on.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Welcome to the club buddy, enjoy your stay.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

no kisses eber? not even eskimo kisses? :((

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

same ;(

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

None of that. I hugged my female friend and a female teacher once though.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Cool meme bro.

What's up with the Marfan Syndrome girls?

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Who gives her these crazy ideas.

She name dropped somone on trump that is litreally an accomplice to murder, and was given citizenship for her to name drop?

She's hemoraging votes and I almost think it's on purpose.

Same with comey and his antics. Is it all on purpose so we all see how bad she is and trump will be ushered in with a new, brighter day?

I dream of the day.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

just go to a hooker you fucking losers

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

i never had hugs either ;/

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

what if i dont want to get laid by hoes hanz?

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Pic related is why he went on defense. He was debating Clinton and Holt. It was 2 on 1. Considering that, he did quite well.

John Barnes
John Barnes

Same. 22 here. You guys?

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

It's not like Germany where you can walk into a brothel and fuck bitches legally. I don't even drive and I kinda freak out when I leave the house alone (not including school).

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Feet are good but butt is still best

Butt and feet together is A+

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

lets hope so I really want war with syria and iran maybe russia and ww3 if im lucky

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

well tomorrow at recess, go find the prettiest girl and tell her yuo think she is the best, then fucking RUN!!! run as fast as you fucvking can. if she follow you, tell her she is now yor bride and if she disagrees bite her nose off. Thats what I did... didnt work though :(

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

I remember seeing this fat autist getting hugged by my crush in 8th grade. Felt really bad desu, I don't understand females.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

i hate life

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

btw my bad with the typo im 16 but still

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

I'm still half socially crippled, but after going with a hooker women weren't those kinda mystical beasts I used too see in them and it all kinda became easier. Not easy, period at all, but easier.

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

recess
No recess in 8 years :(

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

You need to call sean hannity you dumb fuck

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

found the virgins

says the guy posting from the world capital of scat porn

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

It only gets worse.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

She was probably just signaling her kindness.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

how can i get babes for trump?
they're fucking hot af

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

11 here, my rents are gone to some dungeouns and drageons thing... UGH!

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Fuck off bitch. 16 doesn't count. There are Chads who don't lose it till 17.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Japan

nigger, Brazil is the world capital of shit porn. And number 2 is Japan.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

when he falls for the memes
when he doesn't realize all these Trump girls are roasties fishing for attention

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

picture 10/10
post 0/10

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

wtf man my life is miserable
i never had an actual talk with a girl b4
u dont understand

Austin James
Austin James

OUT OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT OUT

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

Enjoy your ban, man. Good luck with life I guess.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

i gotta go 2 bed soon, school tmrw and cant wait for ~*ReCeSs*~ its like... my fav *~LoL~*

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

starting em young

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

I'm sorry.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

how did conversation about hilary turned into talking about virginity and shit?

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Just get drunk (not too drunk) and start talking to qt's. That's how I broke my awkwardness around girls.

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

ewwww like gross...what are you.. like the police or something? ~*LoL*~

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

It's a shill slide thread, but it's pretty entertaining tbqh.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

tru

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

actually im 31 and shitposting, great thread started by a $hillbot turned into an ass pic goldmine.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Nice job breaking global rule #2

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Are you a wizard?

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

I want to rick her rittre pussy

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

MOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSS!!!!!!

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

Is it technically even CP?

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

She's 18 you retard newfag

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

fat asses smell funky i think because of sweat and chubby girls cant clean up their folds right

thin girls a best. clean and scrumptious

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

get this nigga out of here

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

She matches your tiny dick perfectly.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

Technically no but its a "sexualized underage model" or whatever bullshit term they came up with to ban people for posting shit like that

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Get banned nigger

Moooodddddsssss

Charles White
Charles White

all the newscum ITT

Drink bleach queers

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit